All Comments on 'Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 05'

by RandyScottsdale

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. So fucking hot, but there's no way, if I'd been Jamie, that I wouldn't cum with that fat narled black cock stretching and staining my arse hole. After the build up I'm sure I'd have exploded at just the touch of that black cockhead on my hole, and probably cum again at the first nudge on my prostate. As for not needing to cum at all, but just snuggle into Robert, there's no way I could hold back! Incidentally, I went and put on my pale blue Aussibum speedo and quickly stood in the shower to get them damp and taught on my cyclist ass, so I could empathise with Jamie as I read the story. There's an extra damp patch in them now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! Somewhat similar to my first time and was with a muscular black man! I had been sucking his 8” thick hard dick when all of a sudden he grabbed my ankles like a Vice grip and bent my legs back and in one swift motion buried his clock all of the way in me! I was shocked that he went in me so easily! I was 29 year old white guy and he was a 45-50 yo black man! It felt so incredibly good! I just melted in his arms! I was a virgin, but craved big black dicks after that! Just thinking about black cock would make me hard! As the guy fucked me I began having an orgasm! I love BBC still!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous