Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like you son," said Robert. "And I like our fantasy too."

The two lovers went back to kissing and the heat started rising. Jamie stroked the wide chest, licked a nipple, and put his hand on one of the hunk's huge biceps, massaging the powerful muscle. He had long wanted to caress and worship a built black man.

Robert got more excited as he prepared to fuck the adorable boy. He stopped their kissing, directed Jamie to sit on the bed, and stood before the boy, his black cock tenting out his white underwear.

"Take off my drawers' son," Robert ordered.

Jamie obeyed. He reached up with both hands and gripped the undies, pulling them down slowly, revealing Robert's veiny blood-filled shaft and the pulsing purple head. The entire package flopped out and expanded as it got loose.

Jamie thought Robert's cock was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He remembered he had the same thought yesterday when he first beheld the gnarled monster.

Robert stepped to the edge of the bed. "Grab my cock boy," he demanded.

Jamie used both hands to hold the man's cock and balls. He fondled the nuts and jacked the cock until it rose to a full erection. A drop of precum appeared in the piss slit.

Jamie took the ridged head in his mouth, sucked on it, backed off and licked it. He swallowed it again. He increased his up and down motion. The only sound in the room was the slurping and sloshing of a wet mouth on a thick bone.

Robert thrust his crotch upwards to get his eight-inch beauty fully in the boy's sultry mouth. "Suck my dick, kid," he murmured, his lidded eyes looking down at the youth.

The smooth man/boy looked up at Robert with his long-lashed eyes and said, "It's time I worked on these balls." Robert was too far gone to correct the boy to show him who was boss. "That's right kid, work daddy's balls."

Jamie took one of the fleshy orbs in his mouth and gently sucked, then moved to the other. Robert closed his eyes and tilted his head back, enjoying the worship.

Jamie stopped for a moment, looked up at Robert and said, "Can I do it this way?"

He lay down on his back on the bed with his head over the edge of the mattress, so his hungry mouth was even with Robert's crotch.

"Yea baby let's try it that way," said Robert as he stepped closer and opened his legs, putting his low-hanging balls in Jamie's mouth.

The white boy began licking the underside of the stud's testicles, rolling them over his face, smelling the rank, horny odor of sweat, cock and nuts. He moaned. He reached up and jacked the pulsating meat.

The sexy boy's face was covered by the engorged black cock and full ball sac.

The two of them, man and boy, reveled for a moment in the incredible horny feeling of mouth worshipping balls as a thick veiny cock flopped over the youth's face. Jamie mumbled in joy, tonguing, and laving the ball sac.

"That's hot boy. Now I want you to get down a little deeper and show me what a black cock lover you are," said Robert. "Are you ready for that?"

Through his full mouth Jamie mumbled, "I'm ready daddy. I want to show you."

Robert moved closer, put one leg on the bed, and dropped his taint right in Jamie's mouth while the kid's nose tickled the black man's asshole.

The boy returned to mouthing and sucking the balls, moaning in bliss at the intimacy of being deep in the stud's pleasure package.

He loved the way Robert commanded his obedience. He loved to fulfill the man's wants. He loved being a white boy serving this strong black man.

Jamie's curved cock was fully erect and a string of precum dripped down on his belly. Sweat shone on his smooth body. This was a new sensation for the boy. He was in a zone, lost in submission to a powerful ebony stud.

In a guttural whisper the boy said between his lickings, "Thank you daddy, you're so good to me."

Robert jacked his cock, precum dribbling down the shaft and onto Jamie's neck and chest. "Now, boy, lick that ass."

The boy was in gay worship heaven. He moved his head lower, so his tongue went to his daddy's smelly orifice. He licked up and down, tasting the mix of sweat, soap and funk. He licked deeper, fulfilled in his subjugation to the man.

Robert's eyes closed in ecstasy feeling the wet tongue on his butt. Damn, he loved being rimmed. He let the feeling course through his body.

It was time to take their man-boy sex to the next level.

Robert bent down over Jamie prone on the bed and took the boy's cock in his mouth. He swallowed half of it, sucked on it, then ran his thick lips and tongue up and down the side of the boy's dick.

The boy cried out in surprise when Robert swallowed his cock.

Robert took a step back, revealing Jamie's face hanging over the edge of the bed. The black man took hold of his fat meat and put it right up at Jamie's mouth. The boy turned and began sucking Robert's cock as he held on to the stud's balls.

"You sure know what to do, don't you boy," Robert grunted as he slid his cock in and out of Jamie's mouth. "You know what daddy likes."

He pulled Jamie into an embrace and spoke in his ear. "Now daddy wants to fuck that beautiful ass. First, I'm going to return the favor and lick your butt. Then I'm going to get this cock into you."

Jamie was filled with elation and dread. That cock would bring joy and it would bring pain. "I want it daddy but go a little slow," he whispered.

Robert remained standing and told Jamie to turn around and get on his knees at the edge of the bed, his butt facing Robert. "Now, lay your head down on the mattress so I get a good view of that pretty hole."

Jamie nervously complied.

"That's one beautiful boy butt," said Robert as he caressed the kid's smooth legs and bottom. Robert enjoyed the contrast of his dark hands on the boy's pale white skin.

Robert kissed the flawless, rounded bottom. His face went to the cleft of Jamie's butt, and he licked the brownish pink hole, moving his tongue up and down the sensitive flesh.

Jamie arched his back in joy.

Robert spread his saliva on the hole as he jacked his own dick to stay hard. He spit on the hole, and slid a finger in, moving it around to loosen the butt.

Now was the time. Robert got some lube on his fingers and spread it on his cock and into Jamie's ass. It was oily and ready.

Robert pulled Jamie's butt closer and aimed his veiny black erection at the boy's hole. Jamie sighed as Robert moved the purple head around its edges, then prepared for the first push.

"Here it comes boy, just relax," Robert hissed. He drove the plump head into the anus. It broke through the anal ring, and the cock lodged in about an inch.

Jamie grunted and shut his eyes as his butt worked to accommodate the thick intruder. It felt enormous. It hurt like hell. The boy would not give up. He pushed his shoulders against the bed and stuck his ass further up in the air.

"Shit, I can't ...," Jamie groaned through gritted teeth. "Fuck sir, it's too mu ..."

Robert kept up his pressure on the boy's hole. He pressed harder, getting another inch of cock into its tight grip. He stopped and gave the boy a breather then started pushing again, getting about half his shaft in.

"That's it kid, let it happen," he soothed the boy. The ass held his thick meat like a hot velvet vise, the extraordinary pleasure of the fuck tingling up the man's cock to his balls and spreading through his body.

Jamie was getting used to the battering ram in his guts. He got the warm feeling of butt fucking, his prostate and sensitive tissues massaged by the cockhead. The boy's skin began to glow as sweat flowed from his pores.

"Go slow daddy," he pleaded. "That's it, nice and slow."

Robert heard the boy, grabbed him by the waist and moved his cock at a snail's pace, in and out, closing his eyes and savoring the extraordinary warmth of the boy's ass encasing his tool.

He moaned, "It's fantastic kid, your ass is so fucking hot."

The big stud kept up his slow and steady fucking, his grip tight on the boy's waist as sweat dripped from his head onto the creamy bottom. He looked down at the lovely boy/man who was panting in joy at the cock stretching his butt.

Robert's skin was alive and sensitive to the sensual pleasure sweeping over his body. He continued his firm pumping, head pointed to the ceiling, telling himself he wished this could go on forever.

Then the muscular hunk made the mistake of looking at his jet-black cock driving deep between the boy's marble-white butt cheeks. The sex had all been so horny and now the incredible visual of black cock in tight white ass was so hot he couldn't hold his load. He'd wanted this boy and his butt since the first minute he saw him and now he was on the precipice of a shattering orgasm.

He grunted as his cock moved spasmodically in the boy, ecstasy speeding through his body. Robert shouted an uncontrolled "Unghh!" as the first spurt shot from his cock. Then another spurt and another loud "Unghh!" filled the room. The pleasure moved through his cock and balls up to his brain.

Jamie cried out as Robert's cock slammed deep into his anus and the man's muscular hands squeezed his butt. The hunk's powerful legs pumped hard, forcing Jamie's body deep into the mattress. The youth eyes closed in rapture as Robert's thick cock jerked roughly in his butt, shooting lubricating sperm into his ass.

Robert fell atop the boy, his chest heaving, enjoying the orgasmic afterglow. Jamie was buried beneath the man, feeling the weight on top of his body and the rock-hard arms holding him. He liked being enveloped by the hunk.

Robert rolled off and onto his back. The boy took in a lung full of air.

They were silent a few moments. Their lusty coupling had been a sweat-soaked combination of brawl and fuck. Now they were drained.

Robert became tender. He leaned over the boy and kissed his cheek. Jamie turned and they kissed. They embraced.

"That was great," said Robert.

Jamie was thinking it was the most incredible fuck of his young life. His butt was sore but that would pass. He had not even come but it was the greatest fuck he ever had.

A wave of emotion washed over him, but he kept it in check, fearful his feelings of submission, love, and devotion would scare Robert. And he didn't want the man scared off.

He attempted to act casually as he got up and grabbed a towel. He started to gently clean up Robert, though he was tempted to lick the man clean. He wiped himself down.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't come? Let me jack you off again," said Robert.

"That's OK, it was great for me too. I'm not ... I don't do a lot of fucking, so the feeling is kind of different," said Jamie. "I wanted you to fuck me so I'm glad we did it."

He lay down atop Robert, his head on the big man's chest. He listened to the heartbeat and felt the man's breathing. Robert put an arm around him and held him close. It was wonderful for the boy. He felt safe, loved.

Jamie wanted the moment to last forever.

12