Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We learned there weren't a lot of people like this, but they weren't super unusual either."

Terry laughed. Robert's eyes asked, 'What did I say?'

"You look funny talking like a student without any clothes on," said Terry. "I was thinking of you as a football player but there's a little more there."

"I guess so," Robert grinned. "Seriously, I do have some understanding. You have some muscles but you're softer than a guy. You are something special."

Terry was relieved. He was afraid Robert might yell and scream, go running out the door, even hit him. Men got weird when they learned his secret, so Terry had given up on looking for guys and resigned himself to being alone.

"So, I don't disgust you?" said Terry.

Robert pulled him closer. He kissed Terry softly. On his lips, arms, neck. "You are fascinating," he said. "Terry, I know we just met. But do you think you could trust me?"

Where'd that come from, thought Terry. "Umm, maybe. Why?"

Robert explained. He wanted to Terry to open up, share himself. Let his sexuality out. This was the perfect opportunity. Robert promised he would not judge. He would not hurt.

The boy was intrigued. Robert had been gentle, understanding. Was he for real?

Terry was so lonely. He shared his secret with only a few. His family. His doctor. The dean of the school. His two roommates, the three of them were close. But Terry was usually alone, afraid to be as honest as he had been with Robert.

"What do you want me to do?" Terry asked.

"I want you to try and share your fantasies with me. Do the things you think about when you get horny," said Robert. "We already started. I was loving it. You were too. Let's take it to the next level."

Terry had long hoped to find someone who wanted to do just that. Isn't this what she always wanted?

"If I say yes, what do you want to do?" she asked.

Robert explained they would keep the lights low. Put on some mood music. Start with holding each other. He would like Terry to get naked. Could he do that?

"Robert. Understand something. My penis is very small, I should say, my penis and testicles are small," Terry said quietly. "I never show it to people, except to my doctor. I feel ashamed of it."

Robert told Terry he could focus on pleasing him, but both of them should be completely naked. It was important to share that intimacy.

"I won't touch you there if you don't want. But let's feel our naked bodies against each other. It's very sensual. Let yourself go with the feeling," Robert urged.

Robert promised that Terry would control the lovemaking. He would stop doing anything that Terry didn't like. Finally, he told Terry how much he needed to be close to him.

"You're the most beautiful woman or man I've ever seen," said Robert. "That's why I couldn't stop staring at you. Why I followed you. Why I came here. I want to be with you. I want us to be together."

That was a little much, thought Terry, but it's time I took a chance. Terry said, "Let's go to my bed."

Robert found some sappy romantic music, Bread, and put it on. They kept the lights off in the bedroom. Robert lay down, and Terry got naked and lay on top of Robert.

"Is this intimate enough?" Terry asked.

Robert put his arms around the wondrous creature and began hugging and giving soft kisses. He let his actions speak. His hands strayed down and cupped Terry's rounded ass. It was soft and full. Robert squeezed harder.

"That's feels sooo good. Squeeze my butt," panted Terry. "I love that."

Robert's cock was semi-hard, and he pulled Terry closer. He felt something against his dick. Was that Terry's cock and balls? It did feel like something was hard but it so small. It leaked a bit of juice.

Robert continued exploring. He inched his index finger toward the sensitive anus. Terry sighed and whispered, "I love it, Robert. But you're too big. I can't take you."

Robert took his time. He continued the gentle neck kissing while he separated the white butt checks with his two black hands. He moved the index finger from each hand slowly into the crevice and then touched the hole with each of them.

Terry bucked on top of Robert. "Oh yea. Unggh. Robert what are you doing to me?"

Robert's cock had gone hard, stoked by Terry's writhing and bouncing. He felt the small penis and balls against his stomach. It was strange for Robert, but he pretended there was nothing unusual about their lovemaking. The best thing to do was act as if he was a girl. That's what he, or she, was.

"Terry, do you have some lube?" Robert asked quietly. The kid didn't waste a moment. She opened a drawer in a bedside drawer, pulled out a tube and handed it to Robert.

"Rub it in. But don't be rough," said Terry.

Hmmmm, thought Robert. Looks like Terry has already been doing some butt play.

That should make it easier.

Robert told Terry to lay on her stomach. He opened the lube and put some on a finger. "That's it baby. I'll be gentle, you just relax," he told the youth.

Robert put his finger on the edge of the magical creature's anus and slowly moved it closer to the hole. He pressed a bit and the hole opened. Terry sighed. The black stud moved his finger in about an inch and moved it around.

"How's that?" he whispered.

"Keep going," said Terry.

Robert removed his index finger, put lube on it and his middle finger and moved them back to the anus. He slid the entire index finger in, slowly but surely. Terry arched her back, pushed her crotch into the bed, and let out a long sigh of pleasure.

Robert kept going. He pulled out the one finger, then pushed two into the white girl's bottom. The anal ring gripped them tight, but Terry didn't complain. Robert moved them in and out, and side to side.

"Baby, get on your knees, keep your head down, that's right, open up your butt for me," Robert said.

Terry stuck her butt up in the air. It was gorgeous. Rounded, firm, creamy white. The girl was getting into a sex zone, her eyes lidded, eager to do as she was told.

Robert licked his lips. This kid was incredible. He put another dab of lube on his two fingers. He got on his knees for better access to the beautiful butt, then pressed his fingers steadily into the tight anus. He slowly fucked them in and out.

Terry put both her hands on her crotch. Her eyes closed as she pressed them against her penis and enjoyed Robert's fingers in her bottom. Her head moved involuntarily from side to side. She was moaning, losing control of her movements.

Robert was hard and leaking precum from the hot action. He rubbed his dick against Terry's thigh and separated her cheeks with his left hand. He kept going, the girl was enjoying it so much.

She started to buck back on the fingers, her anus swallowing them. She was breathing hard and grunted "Unggh" each time Robert's fingers went all the way in. She pushed back and Robert's fingers went deep, she humped forward, and her hands pressed on her groin.

Terry was lost in joy, panting, groaning in rhythm with her humping. "You got... unggh... fingers... unggh in my ass... oh fuck... nigh."

Suddenly she bucked, raised her head, and with eyes closed and mouth open cried out a single 'unhhh,' then pumped uncontrollably and bawled, 'Unhh... Unhhh... Unghhh.'

She collapsed on the bed and stopped moving, pushing Robert's fingers out of her butt. He watched her, found a towel, and wiped off his fingers. She smiled, breathed deeply.

"That was great. I'm glad I listened to you,' she laughed, exhausted. "That's my version of an orgasm. Give me that towel."

She wiped off her body. "Yes, my little peepee comes."

Robert didn't know what to say. The sex was great. He didn't care if he didn't get off. Being with this girl was a wonder.

12