Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 08

Story Info
Footballer beds trans cheerleader.
3.3k words
4.3
7.1k
6

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of Black Daddy at the Y, Chapter 7 where Robert flashbacks to playing college football in 1968. The hunky black man goes to bed with a white cheerleader born a male who knew she was a woman.

The two lay still for a while, taking a break. It was only about 5 p.m. Terry excused herself to go to the bathroom. Robert put on his pants and went to the kitchen. He found a bottle of red wine and poured a glass.

"Get me one too," said Terry. She was wearing a bathrobe and had washed her face. She went to Robert and hugged him as he poured. He handed her the glass and they toasted each other.

"Gallo, 1968. Only the best," Robert joked.

They hugged and he kissed her neck.

"You probably didn't think this would happen to you when you woke up this morning," Terry said.

"I'm glad it did," said Robert. "I'm not running away. Unless you want me to."

"I want you to stay. I want to learn who you are," said Terry.

She turned on some lights and they sat on the couch. Robert gave her a short bio.

He was raised in Washington, D.C., and was now in his second year of college with a football scholarship. Like many young men he was trying to avoid the draft.

"I might join a service rather than being drafted. Probably the Navy," said Robert. "Less chance I end up a grunt in Viet Nam. And I can take courses towards my degree.

"I bet you're curious about why I would even hook up with a boy. I look like the typical football jock, they're all straight, right?" said Robert. "But I've had some experiences with guys, not many. I think of myself as open minded sexually.

"Your turn. What do you do besides be a mystery girl?" he asked.

Terry said she wanted to be a dancer or entertainer. The cheerleading was related to that. She was taking drama and dance courses but knew she had to get out of her small town and get some training from people with more professional experience.

The thing that hung over her life was the accident of her birth, she said. She visited the Mayo Clinic to learn about getting a sex change operation. It was frightening, not to mention expensive. And she'd have to go through years of counseling before the Clinic would perform the operation.

"I know I'm a woman. I have to decide how I want to live my life," she said.

Robert kissed her. He respected her for the way she faced her unusual life.

"It's time to help you get rid of that massive thing," Terry said looking down at his semi-erect penis. She touched it, ran her finger around the head. She gripped it and jacked. "If I had a penis, I mean a big penis like this, I'd play with it all the time."

He spread his legs, giving her access to his entire package. She jacked him with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. Her snow-white hands stood out against his ebony phallus. She looked at the cock in a combination of awe and curiosity.

"Robert, I trusted you, right? I showed my body to you," said Terry. "I want you to trust me. I want to do something but you have to give me a few minutes to get ready. And you cannot laugh at me. Can you do that?"

"Of course."

She went to her bedroom and closed the door. He heard her opening and closing drawers. The door opened and her arm came out, holding a white jockstrap.

"You have to put this on," she said. "Turn down the lights and put on some soft music."

Robert followed her directions. He played with his cock a bit, keeping it semi-hard in the jock. The room was dim, but he thumbed through a book on the table, "The Sexual Other."

He was getting impatient when she called out, "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

The bedroom door opened. Terry came out slowly, building the tension.

She was wearing a girl's cheerleader outfit -- loose sweater, short skirt, white socks, and tennis shoes. They were her school's colors. She had put on some lipstick, mascara, blush. Not much, just enough to bring out her lovely blue eyes against the dark eyebrows and flawless white skin. She had combed her mid-length blonde hair into a bob that fell across her eyes.

Robert was surprised, then aroused. She was beautiful, more beautiful than the girl cheerleaders on her squad. He took her in. The skirt revealed white legs with a bit of muscle, the thighs tapering to strong calves. Her arms were thin and virtually hairless. Her firm bottom stuck out a bit from the pleated skirt.

Terry bounced to the center of the living room. She chanted a team cheer and moved her body in time, dancing with the rhythm, doing a full leg kick, moving her butt, raising her arms in time. She was adorable. And she knew her cheers.

He reached for her, but she danced away, teasing. Robert leaned back and his hand moved to the jock. He fondled his semi-erection. It stretched the fabric, pushing it out from his crotch. It looked like a big lump in the jock.

The naked ebony skin of his chest had a sheen of sweat, the room was getting warm. He noticed she was wearing a bra though she had the chest of a boy. Robert figured she wanted to complete the costume.

She stopped for a moment. "Do you like my fantasy?"

"Yes. Come here."

"Not yet," she said. She continued the routine, emphasizing her pert butt, sticking it out, flashing her white panties. She finished with her butt bent over in Robert's face.

He grabbed her and pulled her into his lap. She was so sexy and cute at the same time. He lusted for her. He held her tight and buried his face in her neck, her blonde hair, his dark arms moved under her sweater and gripped her back close.

She was moving too, rubbing her groin against Robert's cock. They kissed. Then she stopped, trying to take control.

"Slow down baby. We have time," she said, breathlessly. "I'm not going anywhere."

Robert did as told. This was her game. He felt her weight on his jock-encased cock.

She moved off his lap and sat next to him. Her right hand caressed his chest. She gave his arm muscles butterfly kisses. She lowered her hand and fondled his stiff cock through the jock. He spread his legs.

"I told you I'd play with this if I could," she said, staring at the jock.

She moved the erection around, jacked it, squeezed it. His cock distended the jock, the head and shaft pushing hard against the fabric. Her fingers pinched the mushroom head. His cock got harder.

She slid her fingers under the cock and played with his sac. It was full despite the large cum he'd recently shot. He sighed. She moved her hand to grasp the shaft and squeeze it.

"Take it out baby," he said.

Holding the shaft, she reached with her left hand and lifted the side of the jock. She shifted the enormous hard on, trying to move it out of the pouch. The head popped free, swollen, purple. She kept tugging and the shaft was out, jet black and full against the white jock and her pink hand.

She gently petted the shaft with her soft hand and a drop of precum formed on the tip. With her finger she spread it around the head, then licked her finger.

"Shit, you are hot," breathed Robert. There was nothing phony about her. She loved his cock, and that turned him on even more.

Terry took the shaft in her hand and pointed it to her mouth. She swallowed the head and sucked. Robert sighed with pleasure. She spent several minutes sucking him, moving her head up and down, sighing in pleasure, generating saliva, and getting the fat black cock wet. The two listened to the splosh, splosh sound of wet cock sucking.

She sat up, took hold of the jock, lifted it, and pulled his balls out, so his cock and balls lay against his thigh. She looked into his eyes. "I look at your cock and all I can think is 'Wow,'" she said.

"Move over," she said, pushing him to the side of the couch. That gave her room to lie down on her stomach with her head in his lap. She lifted his balls and took them in her mouth. Robert lifted his crotch and spread his legs to give her better access.

She inhaled his cock and ball scent and tasted the sweat and cum. It made her delirious. She mouthed his balls them turned her head sideways and licked his shaft. She tongued it all the way up to its tip, licking under the head and taking in the precum that was starting to drip.

"Baby, that jock's in the way," she said. He rose and pulled it off.

She looked up at him, and in a husky voice of lust, said, "Robert, I want to suck you. And I want you to play with my boy pussy. You call it an ass; I call it a boy pussy. Can you do that?"

"Yes," he replied.

She got to work on his cock as her red lips in her creamy white face sucked in the shining purple head. She swallowed the spongy mushroom and rolled it around in her mouth, highlighting the contrast of his black shaft and purple veins against her face and blonde hair.

Robert got to work too. He reached out and lifted her pleated cheer skirt from her bottom. He slid his large hand into her white panties and grasped her butt, holding it, squeezing it. His hand strayed to her silky thighs. He caressed the softness and moved his hand up to her crotch. She spread her legs.

He moved his middle finger into the cleft of her ass, then pressed it in. He felt the heat of her boy pussy and the lubricant that was still there from their earlier sex play. He moved his finger in and swirled it around.

She raised her head from his crotch and sighed, "That's it. Play with my pussy."

Robert kept going. He moved his finger into the knuckle, drew it out, then began an in out fucking motion. He took out the middle digit and bunched it next to his index finger. He placed those on the rim of her pussy and pushed them in. He moved both fingers slowly in and out, making a sloshing noise. There was still lots of oil in her pussy.

She moaned as she lay on top of Robert and took his cock deeper in her mouth. She held the cock firmly and jacked it. She gripped his balls in her left hand. Her head was pressing against his stomach, putting her entire upper body atop his groin, worshipping his thick black meat. She loved having his hand in her butt and his cock in her face.

Robert moved three fingers to her hole. He gently stretched the anal ring. She moaned in joy and pain. He pressed the three fingers into her, stirring them side to side to open her up. His other fingers pressed against her tiny penis and scrotum, the boy clit that nature had given her.

She lost focus on her blowjob as the fingers teased her pussy. His cock plopped out of her mouth. Her eyes closed, and her face scrunched as she concentrated on the feelings emanating from her butt.

He humped his legs to get his cock in her mouth. She took it back in, then lost concentration again as his fingers swirled around. She enjoyed the heat rising from her bottom and spreading through her body. It was fantastic, better than she had imagined, better than when she used a dildo.

Soon she shook her head, regained her thoughts, and said through the saliva in her mouth. "Robert, it's time for the next part of my fantasy. Stop for a minute."

He took his fingers from her butt and waited for direction.

She got up a bit wobbly from his crotch as she returned to earth from her sex zone and got on her knees and bent over doggy style on the couch, offering her ass for his play.

"Now I want you to fuck me. Go slow baby, your cock is huge. But I want it," she said as she pulled her panties down.

He got up with one knee on the couch and one leg on the floor, giving him better leverage. His black cock jutted from his groin, engorged with blood, pulsing with his heartbeat. He lifted her cheer skirt and grabbed her waist with both hands.

Robert pressed the head of his cock to her boy pussy. His thighs moved slowly forward. The head tickled the sensitive skin of Terry's anus. It felt incredible. She loved it but was apprehensive of the pain she knew was coming.

"Give me some of that fucking pussy," he breathed.

Terry groaned in joy. She loved being taken. She loved being a pussy for a powerful man. She loved that Robert treated her like a woman, a woman that wanted to be fucked.

Robert pushed harder, feeling the resistance of her butt, then gripped her waist and pushed harder still and her anal ring began to unclench, open. His cock busted through, and she let go a deep, long 'Unngh.'

Robert buried the head and two inches in, then stopped to let her get used to it. He shivered with the sensuous feeling of his ebony cock clenched by white boy pussy.

"Fuck, your cunt is good," he muttered.

She was breathing hard. She wanted the invader out, but it was sending warmth and joy to her entire body. Her eyes were closed and her face down against the pillows of the couch. She fought against clenching her butt, telling her anus to relax, and let the cock in.

Robert held her waist steady and pressed again, moving the cock in further. He began a fucking motion. His black balls bounced against her boy clit, sending thrills through her body. A juicy wet noise of oil and sliding cock joined the grunts the lovers were making. Robert's thighs slapped her bottom.

He was half in her. She was loosening a bit. The ecstasy of cock against butt flesh was incredible. Both closed their eyes to revel in the feeling. She was panting and continuously moaning. Robert lengthened his cock strokes and the wet piston sound got louder. Robert's balls kept brushed harder against Terry's boy clit, adding to the intensity of her joy.

His thighs pressed against her butt. He was all the way in. He bumped it a little bit trying to get more skin inside her. He glanced at her bottom and saw his black cock buried in her creamy butt, framed by the pleated cheer skirt.

He loved her fantasy. He loved that she kept on the cheerleader uniform. He had jacked off while fantasizing about some of the white cheerleaders of opposing football teams. That didn't come close to what he felt fucking her boy pussy.

The pussy had opened but it was still so tight he had to force his cock in and out, pulling her waist back and moving his hips forward. The chuka-chuka sound of steady fucking filled the room.

Terry had relaxed her anus, and the friction from his cock and balls sent tremors of pleasure from her pussy up her spine. She was open and letting it happen. She gripped the arm of the couch and began pushing back against him, building the friction higher. The cheer skirt moved in rhythm to their fucking.

"Fuck it Robert, fuck it," she grunted.

She had wanted this for years but had not found the right man to join her in this intimate way. She'd practiced with dildoes but that didn't come close to the feeling of ecstasy driven by a sexy hard man pumping his stiff meat in her. It was dirty and horny and romantic all at the same time.

Robert's body glowed with sweat. The lovers' breathing got heavy, and their grunts increased. Robert was heaving 'unghh' each time he pushed hard and hit bottom, while Terry echoed his guttural cry with a higher 'ungghh.'

He couldn't hold it. The pleasure was too intense. He gave a lunge, his cock burst inside her, and his hips moved uncontrollably as he spurted and spurted. The rapture of the orgasm traveled up his spine and exploded in his brain.

She soon followed, her boy clit rubbed by black balls, her pussy spread open and stroked by a thick veiny cock. The orgasm moved from her pussy down her legs and up her neck. She was unable to control herself and her throat gave out a mix of groan and scream. Her small penis let loose a dribble of sperm, her second cum of the night.

He collapsed on top of her, and she fell onto the couch. They were joined, head-to-head down to his knees where her feet rested. They lay still, savoring the bliss.

There wasn't room for both to stretch out on the couch, so he rolled off and onto the floor. She giggled and said, "What are you doing down there?" He grabbed her and pulled her down on top of his body. They laughed together and hugged each other. It was wonderful lovemaking and great fucking.

The two took a shower together and dressed. Robert had to make the two-hour drive back to school. They promised to see each other again. They kissed goodbye.

"Hey buddy, do you want another beer?" a voice rang in Robert's ear. He was back in the bar, the football game still going. It was 1978, 10 years later.

He shook his head, woke up.

"You were in outer space. Hope it was a good memory," said the bartender. "Wha do ya say, wanta nother?"

"Sure, a draft."

The bartender refilled his mug as Robert got back to watching the game. He was thinking who gives a shit about football, but kept his eyes on the TV, pretending to pay attention.

He had more memories of Terry. They had seen each other; in fact, they had met in Washington. By that time, he was in the Navy and on his way to training. She was looking at one of the schools in the area but decided to go to New York.

They traded letters. She was on the road with a show. He was somewhere in the Pacific, supporting the boys going to Viet Nam.

The letters dried up. He wrote her, sent a couple of postcards from international ports of call. She didn't write back. Or, he liked to think, the letters were lost in transit as both of them moved around.

Robert left the bar as the game dragged on. It was late and he was tired. He felt a bittersweet mix of happiness from the memory of Terry, a longing for the past, and the loneliness of losing her. She was the mysterious, enchanting girl that wasn't a girl.

Did she go through with the operation? Did she make it in show business? Did she find the man she needed?

He thought, that's another reason for taking the teaching job and planting some roots in D.C. He had been at sea traveled the world for 10 years. Maybe if he stayed in one place for a time he could catch up with his past. Find people like Terry.

But life didn't work that way. More likely he would get caught up in his new life,

forget the past and keep moving forward.