Black Daddy Dom - Antonio Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy dom is my world.
8.4k words
3
1.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2024 - This is an original work by Dark Fem Noir and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site must be authorized by the Copyright Holder/Authorized Writer.

Read part 1 and 2 for context.

I was not use to him being upset with me and handling me roughly in anger. This was not a bedroom game we play. Tonight was the first time I experienced a different side of him.

With his cum dripping from my face, he brought me a towel. My vision clear, though my emotions were still stormy and fragile.

No words were spoken as his gentle and caring side helped me out of bed. With his arm draped around my waist, us walking to the shower.

Looking into my eyes, he removes the infinity collar before we step in to get clean. The silence surrounded us as our eyes speak volumes of our past, present and future lives that this moment held.

Something has come alive in me that I don't quite understand, but I embrace how it makes me feel and what it means to me.

Serving this man, pleasing this man and giving and receiving the deepest levels of intimacy and trust that we have shared in this past year has revealed just how much I love him. I simply can't stay mad at him.

Experiencing how a true submissive woman knows no bounds to the deepest parts of themselves they give to the one who holds her heart. That's the gift.

We are comfortable in bed, my eyes wide open in the darkness. Silence is now our healing balm when he speaks first.

"Khadijah, first I want to apologize. I love you and my fear of loosing you brought out some things..." Antonio confessed.

"I lost it... You deserve the best version of myself." He says, cuddling me in, kissing the top of my head.

"I need to leave for a business trip tomorrow for a few days." He says.

Without a word, I get out of the bed, turn on the low light and walk to my side of the closet and return with the little red leather collar and golden pad lock and key. I return to the bed and place all three in front of him where he lay.

I pull the covers back, moving down to position my face inches from his active dick, with my hand resting on his hip, looking up to be or do exactly what he wants or needs next. Not many people could begin to understand the unique nature of our relationship.

"High on your knees." He says in the quiet between us. I respond immediately to get into position, sitting up straight, relaxed, looking on to him with love.

"Are you sure this is what you want? This is not a game to me Khadijah. Is this work friendly?" He asks, kneeling behind me, the collar in hand.

"This is exactly what I want. Daddy." I say definitively, as he fastens the strip around my neck. I turn to face him, leaning my head back for the final gesture.

Our eyes lock with the click of the little padlock, as his kiss, possessive and all encompassing gives me life.

Still kneeling on the bed, he leaves me to slip the key into his wallet. His eyes stalk me as he makes his way back to the bed.

"What does my lovely dove need from Daddy?" He breathes in my ear, flanking his powerful thighs on either side of mine, behind me. His big hands knead and cup my breast and flit my clit, sliding back up to envelope my throat. His hardened dick on my back.

"Daddy, please fuck me." I say, as need etches out to barely a whisper. His grasp on my neck is making my pussy wet.

"Wet me up my little fuck slut." He says, as I turn to face him, thinking, 'challenge accepted.' I've waited all day, weathering the storms of our love for him to fill my pussy. I get right to it, licking his whole shaft, wetting him with thick tongue strokes.

He lays me on my back and holds one of my legs up, resting it on his shoulder as he slides into my tight wetness. I feel all of him from this position also feeling the soreness of my ass from when he took me from the back earlier when he thrusts deep into my pussy.

"Aww Daddy, awww shit." I say in delirium as his stroke quickens. He's fucking me like he's going to be gone for a month.

"Daddy I love you, awww, I love you Daddy." I chant over and over, whining through my labored breaths. My nails rake his legs as he fucks me with determined intensity.

"I love you too my sweet little love slave. My perfect woman. I can't imagine life without you. I will always love you no matter what." He says, releasing my leg and repositioning himself on top of me, grinding deeply.

I cling to him, wrapping my legs around him. His concentrated gaze all but consumes me. The sounds of our flesh slapping as he rocks into me.

We kiss according to our place of love. Our world, our rules. When I look into his eyes, I know this the only place I want to be. With him.

It had been a long night and tomorrow was already here as I reflected that this would be the first time in a year that we would be apart.

When I got to the office, having my locked collar concealed under a dress scarf filled me with simmered passion all day.

Antonio text me to send him a picture of my neck. At the first opportunity, I snapped a picture at my desk, feeling naughty because my freaky behavior is my secret. No one at work could ever imagine the life I live outside of here.

He hasn't even been gone a full day and I miss him already. I'm surprised I haven't heard from Antonio all day.

After work I go to his house and it feels strange not to come home to the warm, welcoming energy Antonio brings. I'm annoyed by the quiet.

I text him to let him know I'm home. Hours go by and no response. I worry, wondering if he's ok. l probably texted him more than I should have. It wasn't until close to midnight that he text back. "Good night Khadijah." Is all it said.

"Daddy are you ok?" Was the first of many more texts back to him. Silence from him. His next reply came six hours later. "Good morning Love. I'm fine. I'll be home Wednesday."

My locked collar burned the skin of my neck and the lump in my throat with the thought that I am still being punished. Being at work was pure hell with no response to my calls or text messages the whole day long.

He only text me good night again at midnight, again with no response to my calls or texts until morning with the same generic good morning text.

I took a personal day from work to take stock of my feelings and what is happening. I tossed around the idea of what he could be doing? Is he with another woman? He's doing this to make a point about me not wanting marriage. Is he going to kick me out? I love him and I love serving him. Why did I stall? All these thoughts jumbling around. Nothing made sense.

My collar was now my noose as I cried wondering what our future holds. I had no idea what time he would return. I just wanted to be here when he gets home. Two hours later he was coming through the door.

Earlier, I cleaned up and managed to get dressed. Walking through the door, I greeted him warmly to his lukewarm return.

"Welcome home Daddy." I say, searching for the man i fell in love with. I'm emotional and tired, but glad he's here.

"You took the day off?" He asked. I reached to hug him again, and there was clearly a difference in his usual temperament in his hug back, no kiss.

"Yeah, I wanted to be here when you got home." I say, trying to strike up conversation.

He's moving around to get unpacked and settled. Every request to help him is returned with distant politeness.

"Can we go to lunch or dinner?" I ask, finding him in the laundry room. Hoping for a way in to talk to him because I don't understand this wall he's putting up between us.

"Nah I have work to do before I leave for Ghana on Friday morning. Let's just order in." He said, moving around, focused on arranging his things.

"You're leaving again? Daddy what's up with you? Are you upset with me?" I ask.

"I have a lot on my mind. I love you Khadijah. I'm not upset sweet lady." He said, reassuringly. His distant thoughts seemed to say otherwise to me.

I brought him dinner to his office as he barely spoke, focused on phone calls and paperwork.

It was late and he was still working at his desk. I quietly kneeled to his side to get his attention.

"I don't want you to go." I said, staring into his eyes.

"I'm glad you came in here. There's something I need to do before I leave." He says with a pained expression.

"What is it?" I questioned, still on my knees with my hand on his thigh.

He pulls out the key to the collar padlock and proceeds to unlock it and take the collar off.

"Daddy why?" I ask. My eyes clouding with confusion.

"I think we need to take a few steps back. It's never been a secret what I was looking for. I threw it out there more than a few times Khadijah. It's clear that you're not ready." He said with finality.

"Daddy, I love you." I said, clutching to his legs where he sat.

"I love you too, more than you know baby girl. I have to get back to my work." He said, quickly shifting his attention back to his computer.

I rose to my feet in stunned silence, not sure about much of anything. I left the room, my thoughts racing, feeling hurt and lost from his indifference.

Two days came and went. My every attempt to share intimacy with him was met with disinterest. Friday morning we hugged our goodbyes, both with eyes that needed to say more as our future together hung in the balance. He would be out of the country for two weeks.

Before work, I went to the closet and found the silver chain from our first date and put it on. I snapped a picture and sent it to Antonio. "Yours Truly." I text to him.

I didn't hear back. I figured he was still in the air for a long flight. By lunch, I text Sabrina to see if she wanted to have drinks 911. She text me back and we had a plan set to meet after work.

She suggested we meet at Velena's, a martini bar close to my work. The day went by quickly and I was looking forward to meeting up with Sabrina because I really needed a friend right now.

"Hey girlfriend." She called over to me with a drink in her hand as I walked into the place. I've seen this woman naked and thought she was beautiful. Seeing her here, she's even more vibrant and stunning.

"Hey. You look amazing." I say to her. Before I even got a chance to sit and get settled a man comes over to offer to buy us drinks.

Sabrina is sweet and sassy and it seems like our drinks are covered. We toast and she winks at me like this is how you work that pretty privilege.

"What's up doll? Why the emergency meet up?" She asked, crossing her long lean legs, giving me her full attention.

"Antonio wants to break up with me." I admit to her.

"What did you do?" She asked incredulously.

"He's talked about marriage since our first date and I've been brushing it off thinking that we would get around to it some day." I said to her regretfully.

"Did he ask you to leave?" She asked, assessing the situation.

"No, but he removed my collar." I said with a deep sigh.

"You don't want to marry him?" She just about snarled with a furrowed brow looking over to me.

"Of course I want to marry him. I just thought I had more time." I say.

She takes a sip of her drink, looking over at me with disdain. Shaking her head.

I was quickly coming to the realization that she was not attending my pity party.

"Silly girl, I took you to be way smarter than this. The minute a man like him talks marriage, you jump at the chance. If he didn't ask you to leave though, then all is not lost." She says.

"Sabrina I love him. I love him with everything I am. I'm so lost without him." I say.

"You dropped the bag Kay. You are the first person Tony has brought around in five years. Antonio is a true Dom. Guys like him are all about protection, safety and insulation. He's always going to protect his heart first. Real doms are loyal, that's why your submission matters. Real submission means marriage honey." She broke it down, to my dismay.

"What about being married in this lifestyle?" I asked, trying to grasp the concept.

She laughs heartily. "You're a wife. Even the most powerful women who are wives know this. You're going to be a man's servant and fuck toy regardless. You are forgetting the most important detail of marrying a man like Tony. He's a Daddy Dom. His pleasure in life is taking care of his baby girl, his family. Not to mention he is wealthy. What's wrong with you?" She says, shaking her head again.

I wanted to cry. "I already feel like shit. What do I do to get him back?"

She smiles. "You haven't lost him. He removed your collar so you could leave without it being a scene. He just opened the door of the gilded cage. If his little kitten is safely tucked at home waiting for her master, you will get him back. Now getting back to where you were might take some time, but I assure you he's worth it." She says, stroking my hair, sympathizing with my dilemma.

Meeting Sabrina was fun and enlightening. She has no filter, and I love her for that. It was the first time in a week I smiled and felt hopeful.

I decided to do a thing. Each day in the morning I text him "Good morning Daddy. I love you." Sending him a picture of myself waking up in his bed. The little silver chain from our first date will stay on until he takes it off.

Every night I text him in cute lingerie on my knees on his side of the bed. "Good night Daddy." Is all it says. No response, but I could tell he viewed the messages.

Something about this time apart is testing my resolve. Even without his response, I felt strong and assured that we would work it out. I didn't worry myself with thoughts of him having sex with other women where ever he was.

Although my pussy aches with need and I'm missing his touch and his ways, my submissive heart beats strong for his masculine power and that chiseled body all over me. I'm in a dreamy state, knowing that I have to get ready for work.

As I snap my morning picture to send it to him, I reflect on the swell of masochistic heat knowing that controlled silence from the man you love is a contradiction of sweet punishment. Without saying a word, he knows I'm his, on my knees begging for his collar and now his ring. He knows I'm locked safely in his home. He knows that I am happily obedient to him.

Why do you do it? Why do you love it so much? I ask this of myself all the time because I was raised so differently. I get to be soft and feminine. Sexually, he has opened me to a menagerie of experiences.

I am beautiful, radiating attractive energy to anyone who comes in contact with me. He's sharpened my mind with our friendly debates and the books we read. Our workouts and healthy routines. His lifestyle of discipline has honestly made be a better person. The raw fact is that I love him.

Sabrina was right. One thing about Antonio is his loyalty. I never seen him be dishonest or shady.

On my way to work I finally got a text from Antonio. "I love you too." I'll be home next week Friday. We have a lot to talk about. Daddy." I damn near pulled the car over and called in sick to work. My heart scrambled with emotions, needing this and choosing to be nothing but hopeful when he says we need to talk that things are still good between us.

Him saying that he loves me and ending the text with Daddy has removed the despair that our love was lost. I maintained my routine, sending my morning and evening texts of love and getting more responses and pictures back from him.

It was unspoken, literally. We would not talk on the phone for most of this time apart. I was ok with that.

Sabrina invited me to spend the weekend with her and Robert, I thought doing anything like that would be nothing but trouble. I declined the invitation and decided on a movie marathon instead.

As much as I want to take the edge off. This pussy is off limits to even me. It's Saturday night and normally Antonio and I would be getting dressed up, teasing and playing foreplay games all night long.

Thinking fondly about how he would fondle me under tables or in the car. His power games and commands, mind fucking me all night long unbeknownst to anyone outside of our own world.

I remember a time last summer when we went to a Caribbean nights party. I wore a remote control vibrating egg and he buzzed me up, keeping me on the edge as we wall danced all night, drinking rum punches. Oh, that sexy man, I thought.

There were so many good times, I reminisce. I lay in the bed in the quiet of my movie when the phone rings.

"Hey baby girl."

"Daddy." I say, relieved and excited to hear his voice for the first time in over a week.

"You miss me?"

"Why do you play Daddy, you know I miss you. When will you be home?" I ask.

"You miss me or does she miss me?"

"We both do, me a little more than her." I say, thinking that it's only been a few days, but I feels like longer.

"I miss all of you Khadijah. I'll be home in a few more days." He concludes.

It was only a few days until he would be home, but it did seem to drag on. Our phone dates confirmed that our love was strong.

On the day of his return, he comes home to candles, music and dinner. Welcoming Daddy with smiles and eyes of love in my pretty red lace lingerie, pretty hair and soft makeup.

I let him get settled as I planned a lovely dinner for us.

I surprised him when I seated him to serve him dinner and pulled out the foot stool from our first date.

"Just a minute my baby." He says walking back to the room with a big smile.

"I was going to wait to take you to fancy dinner, but I just cant wait." He says.

He draws me into a close kiss and seats me on the footstool with a velvet pouch set on the table. Taking my ankle into his hand and presses my foot into his chest as he attaches a beautiful pure gold Cuban link anklet and another on the other.

He takes my right hand and puts on a matching bracelet and another on the left wrist.

"You can choose to wear these when you want to show the world who you are."

While I'm seated on the foot stool, he goes down on one knee and hands me a ring box. Sincerity and peaceful strength hold true in his eyes.

I reach for the box so sure about everything.

"Thank you Daddy."

I open to a beautiful antique solitaire diamond.

"Khadijah, will you be my wife? This ring comes all the way from the Mother land my love."

"Yes!" I cried out full with joy. I slip the beautiful ring on, looking down at all my adornments and then into his eyes.

Our kiss heated things up as our uneaten dinner grew cold.

"I see you're wearing your necklace from our first date. I love you so much."

"Daddy, I love you more. I have never been so happy. Can I ask one thing from you?" I inquire hesitantly.

"Yes, what is it?"

"I need my collar back on. I need to be locked and leashed. Please Daddy." I say, engulfed in deep submissive need.

"On your knees bitch." He says with a loving smirk. His eyes aflame with passion.

Leaving me to get the pretty red leather collar with the gold attachments.

At his knees, he attaches the collar and wraps the leash as he bends to kiss me with a pull.

"Stand up." He says.

I stand and we hug deep and long for all that we felt over these last few weeks. We make our way to the bedroom as he leads me. I lag behind a bit to feel the pull that's turning me on.

We get naked and he positions me to lay my body on the bed with my head over the edge of the mattress to 69.

He feeds me his meaty dick with one knee on the bed, the other foot on the floor and licks my pussy on my clit then starts tonguing my hole.

His sensual flow snakes his big dick in and out of my mouth as he taste me.

His relentless tongue flutters tirelessly over my horny clit as I squirm with anticipation.

He hovers over me holding the leash tight, wrapped in his hand as he spreads my pussy lips apart to get better access to my nub.