Black Daddy Dom - Antonio Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here baby, come Khadijah." He says sitting at the edge of the bed, scooping me up to let my legs straddle his waist. I cling to him, softly crying on his shoulder. My enflamed pussy rests on his hardened meat.

He sits me up straight. I raise my eyelids to meet the love and admiration in his eyes. I brace myself on his shoulders when he removes the clamps one at a time.

"Oooooh." I whine. He lifts my breasts, gently suckling the aching nipples, still in our straddle position. His arms embrace me, washing away all the pain of today's ordeals.

"Khadijah. You are my queen baby. You've endured a lot today. I know you do it for me. I love you and honor you for all you do. At first it was your natural beauty and your intelligence. Over time your love, your softness and submission let me know I didn't want to live without you." He says, kissing my fallen tears.

"I didn't think that I would ever love a man the way I love you. It was truly love at first sight. When you became my sexy Daddy, the whole world opened up to me. Now that you're my husband, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I say, still a little tearful, grateful that the worst of the night was now behind us.

I find my way off his lap to the floor in front of him. My eyes filled with need, licking my lips. "Daddy can I taste your dick in the back of my throat?"

"There's my nasty bitch. Beg bitch, beg Daddy for what you need."

"Please Daddy." I say, pleading with deep need in my eyes. I blow soft air to his nuts in a surprise move of my own. He's alert and I know he wants my warm wet mouth all over him now.

"Please Daddy. I can't keep my hands off you." I say again in a breathy whine, even more needier. My hands caressing his strong thighs.

"C'mer bitch. Taste me." He says playfully, stroking his dick to my wanting mouth.

I slurp him in, letting my tongue bathe him, worshipping him with love on our real wedding day. I know he wants to get inside me now before he busts in my talented mouth the way he's shifting away from my slurpy lips and mouth.

"Ride this dick." He says leaning back on his elbows.

I bend at the waist in front of him, spreading my ass cheeks open for him to slide in my pussy from the back. I love this position because of the leverage I get to bounce my ass up and down, squeezing my pussy walls to catch him slipping.

It never matters the position we start in. Especially the ones where I assert my feminine charm on his beautiful cobra, he is a dominant man first and foremost.

Before I have a chance to react, he puts his arm around my waist and flips my into doggy without slipping out.

My pussy is really sore, but I'm so wet when he rapidly slides his thick rod in and out of my tight hole. His large hands cup my titties, as he switches his pace to a slow grind.

My head rests on the bed to one side as my facial expressions mirror my states of extasy when he's fucking me. I'm so close to cuming again. I know he is too because his dick widens when he's about to bust his nut.

My natural curls are everywhere. He puts me in a lock and hold when his arm wraps around my waist and his hand tangles into my wild hair.

"Damn, you're so sexy baby. I want to see my tattoo on you" He says while rocking be deeply. I'm his willing captive in his strong, gentle hands. My exposed neck revealing the fresh tat.

"Open that pussy baby. Let Daddy properly fuck my wife." His stroke is deep and penetrating.

"Take all this pussy Daddy. Take it all." I ramble, knowing this soft, wet, hot, pussy is trained for his pleasure only.

Also knowing that as much as he can take, he gives two fold. He thumps into this pussy claiming me over and over again as know I've earned his cum today.

I can feel his enlarging in response to my inner pussy twitch. It feels like slow motion when my emotions spill over to the intensity of his power.

We meet in the vortex of the least common denominator of an owned bitch and her Daddy.

"I love you. Daddy I love you." I yelp as my orgasm joins his on his final thrust.

I collaspe with my pussy flooded with cum as my heart is filled with love. He's my everything.

My Daddy Dom, My King, My World.