Black Daddy Dom - Antonio Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue holds me hostage as waves of arousal build from the clit lick and finger fuck. I'm on the edge of the world as my hips buck wildly in response to the elite loving I'm getting. Taking his dick out my mouth right before my pussy spasms with pleasure as sweet nectar slicks my folds.

"Ahhh Daddy." I scream, as my whole body convulses from weeks of being apart from this man and his legendary pussy flex. Over a year ago he claimed me hard and it was then and will always be His pussy.

"My little fuck slut missed her Daddy." He says, pulling me into his arms.

The tears of joy flowing as I cling to him. I love when he kisses my tears chanting "mine."

"There are no words how I missed you and how much I need my man."

"You're about to be a whole wife. Are you ready my lady?"

"Yes. I am."

"I need to know that you'll always be mine." He says in a more serious tone.

"Daddy, I..." I start to say before he cuts me off.

"There's something I want to ask of you."

"What is it? You want me to stop taking birth control?"

"You are more than a just a woman and soon to be wife to me. I want you to get my tattoo. I need you to be inked for me." He goes on to say.

"Is that part of the initiation to become you slave wife?" I say jokingly.

"Yes. This is the part of your life that belongs strictly to me."

All I could think about at this moment was the conversation with Sabrina. This world is deep and I'm sure it gets deeper and darker than the life that Antonio and I share, but I realized in my own self, I can't deny him.

The reason I am so sure is that he's never violated my trust. His code of ethics is impeccable. I'm no longer ruled by fear and uncertainty for something so right.

"Yes Daddy. I want your tattoo. I want to belong to you completely." I say, looking into his eyes.

"After the wedding we will have our own private ceremony." He says, tugging on my leash as I get up to position myself to doggy style. Waving my ass from side to side as he strokes up to take me from the back.

I squeeze and tease him as he enters, with me bucking back to match his energy. My pussy gushes wet from him licking on my cat earlier. I keep bucking back on his steel rod. I do this for as long as I can, as a power struggle of bedroom politics unfold.

I imagine him thinking to himself 'Aww this pussy is so good. Aww my little bitch thinks she running something around here.' Buck, buck, buck. I push back, squeezing my pussy walls and leaning deeper in the bend so he can go deeper inside of me.

That's when his super powers kick in and the real dicking down begins. He fucks me so good. It's when I start rambling when we both know he's got me right where he wants me. On a leash, happily trapped in his cage of lust and love.

"Daddy I missed you." I say, panting.

"You touched that pussy while I was away didn't you?" His stroke, strong and steady.

"No Daddy."

"Yes you did. That pussy needs regular feeding." He says, cutting me off.

"No Daddy I promise, its your pussy."

"You wanted to spend the night with Rob and Brina huh?" He playfully asked, pulling on the leash. His stroke getting even more powerful and intense.

"No Daddy. I didn't want to go." I whine.

"I only want you Daddy, I only want to be yours, your wife, your slave wife, you're my only lover Daddy."

"Repeat that last part." He says, pulling on the leash to emphasize his power.

"Your my only lover." I say three more times to the rhythm of his stroke.

When my tears start flowing, my pussy is next. My bracelets, glimmering and reflecting light when my body shakes. He drops the leash and grips my hips, lifting me as he pounds deeper into the oblivion of our sex. It's like my pussy and his dick have their own language when my pussy does this little twitchy thing on the inside, I'm about to cum hard. It's his signal to drive us all the way home and conquer this pussy once and for all...

Six months flew by with the planning our wedding and honeymoon.

It was the first time either one of us met each other's close friends and family.

Out of his friends who were couples, I tried to see if I could tell if they were in the lifestyle and surprisingly, there were subtle clues. The tell tale signs were there only if you knew, would you know.

Antonio was a perfect groom and our wedding was beautiful and elegant. My dress, the venue and the reception was everything I could imagine. We decided to go to St. Thomas for our honeymoon. He has an artist friend who lives there to do my tattoo.

Fast forward and the time was now. The things you say in the throws of passion compared to when the time comes to follow through on those things, is when reality smacks you. I needed to ready myself for my first tattoo. A symbolic gesture to me, however according to him, this is our real marriage certificate.

We rented a beautiful luxury beach villa on the north coast. Ever since the wedding, I wear my jewelry everyday, basking in the glow that we are newlyweds.

We were lounging on the patio, admiring the views over looking an infinity pool and the ocean beyond, reading our books. He reaches over and strokes the side of my cheek admiring his wife.

"You'll be getting your tattoo today and then we will have our private ceremony."

I sat up. Truthfully, dreading this day. Many months ago, we decided on the design of a decorative circle cypher with his initials AM. He decided that it will grace the back of my neck.

On one hand feeling so happy to be married to the love of my life, on the other hand knowing that I will be marked permanently as his property.

"You've mentioned our private ceremony, what exactly does that entail?

"You are my beautiful bride, all dressed in white... That was for them. Tonight is for me, for us." His tone sounds like training, not fun, playful or loving.

"What will we do? You mentioned that it will be a ceremony, is there something I'll have to do?"

"Tonight symbolizes the other side of being married to a man like me."

I'm starting to feel sick. Dreading what he may have in mind. I began to worry and wonder why we never spoke about this special ceremony.

"The other side of marriage Daddy?"

"The side that's not wine and roses, but you endure through the hard times together to enjoy the good times even more."

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"You will feel pain tonight dove. Your tattoo, and I plan to claim your pussy as my wife, similar to how I did on our first date."

"You plan to spank my pussy?"

"Yes, the way a wife's pussy needs to be spanked. Enough questions Khadijah. Just prepare yourself. You are beautiful and strong my love."

"Daddy!?" I say exasperated, knowing what is expected of me.

He stands up to leave and kisses me softly yet his eyes held a hardness that I knew not to question further.

Reluctantly, I begin the long walk through the beautiful mansion on manicured marble to start getting ready for my ritual tonight. To love, honor and obey my husband.

I shaved my body and put on make up. Antonio laid out a box on the bed for me. Inside was a gift card. With him, no less than two thousand on it I'm sure. There's a hooded, sleeveless long, white robe for me to wear tonight. Its very sheer and elegant, gathered with a bejeweled, studded collar and so silky soft to the touch. I get beautiful and adorn myself in all my wedding jewelry and attire.

I come down stairs to find Antonio listening to music, sitting at the center of the large u shaped, brushed leather sectional couch, looking out to the view out the big windows of the great room.

He's stoic and sexy, sipping on a drink. Music flowing through the majestic space. He's shirtless, wearing cozy linen pants. His face lights up when he sees me.

"What a sight for these sore eyes." He says with a smile.

I flirt with my eyes, sashaying my hips and shoulders to the music. My skin glows under the sheer softness of the silk robe. I pour myself a drink and walk over to him and catch a groove.

Obianuju comes on and he jumps up to dance with me in the light of the early evening sun. Two free spirits, high on love and life. At the song's end, we crash on the couch as he sweeps me into his arms for a sweet kiss.

A late lunch on the patio and him giving me one of his legendary massages, I almost forgot I have an appointment with destiny tonight.

Three hours later, the stately doorbell rings out. He goes to answer the door. A short, petite, little lady with short dreads, fully tattooed and pierced walks through the door, rolling in her equipment.

They are nicely affectionate. "Tony mon, you looking fine. So good to see you old friend." She says as they hug.

"Tita, my sister. Thank you for agreeing to do this for us." I can hear him saying as they are making their way to the living room area.

I'm a little nervous to be seen in a see through robe by a stranger, even if it is a woman.

"Hello Missalady." She says in her Caribbean accent, beaming a smile with perfect teeth. "Tony your wife is so beautiful. My name is Tita." She says. Her eyes are kind.

I reach out to shake her hand and she hugs me like a friend and kisses both cheeks. I'm a little thrown off, but strangely comforted at the same time.

"Hi, I'm Khadijah." I say to her, wondering if she knows about my husbands ways.

I'm in the range of my emotions of excitement, fear and reverence. Readying myself for the ultimate act of submission to the man I made my whole world.

As my thoughts drift, he snaps my attention back. "It's time. Take the robe off." He commands.

Without even thinking, I reply. "Yes Daddy." Standing up to remove the robe. Forgetting for a split second that Tita was even sitting right there when I called him Daddy. At this point none of that even mattered.

Tita sets up a front facing massage chair and her tools. It takes about 2 hours to complete the tattoo. Throughout the process, Antonio is encouraging me, telling me how beautiful I am. She puts on the clear film at the base of my neck and it's official. I am marked as my husbands property.

"Tita! Beautiful work. Thank you for this one of a kind for my one of a kind." Antonio complimented.

I'm woozy when I stand up from the chair. I refused to take a break because I wanted to get it over with. My limbs are stiff and I don't care if Tita sees me naked. I thanked her and excused my self as exhausted, but truthfully I wanted to see.

Antonio and Tita talked for a while longer while I found a mirror to see his initials beautifully adorned at the

base of my neck. I can't stop staring at it and how meaningful it is to me. I'm starting to get aroused, even my nipples are beginning to harden, thinking that Antonio is going to claim my pussy as his wife tonight.

I'm not afraid or anxious. In fact I'm getting turned on thinking about how this man of mine knows how to get in my head just by mentioning it this afternoon. He knows how I secretly enjoyed the pain, coupled with the mind game that he owns the most sacred part of my body when he pussy spanked me the first time.

Now, over a year later, just the thought of it and now the reminder at the base of my neck in a villa in paradise has me jonesing for his expert hands on me. My nerve endings are tingling with anticipation as I try to figure out what to do with myself waiting for him to come upstairs.

Sitting at the edge of the bed in my wedding robe, it wasn't too much longer he was walking through the bedroom door. His hands full with a bottle of wine and two glasses. Our eyes connect. I start to stand and he gestures for me to stay seated.

He pours our wine, and takes my hand to join him on the wrap around balcony off the bedroom. I feel so sexy and free in the low lights and balmy sea air on this perfect tropical night.

"How does your tattoo feel?"

'It doesn't sting like when she was doing it."

"You happy baby?" He asks with genuine concern.

"I am so happy. Why didn't I marry you sooner?"

"I know. I would have been enjoying my wife a lot sooner. C'mer you little minx." He says.

We set our drinks down to be closer. He draws me in with my back to him. His muscular arms holding me securely.

"I love being in your arms Daddy."

"Of course you do. That's where you belong." He says, slipping his hand to my breast. In a surprise move he fondles one of my nipples and before I could react, the cool metal of a clover clamp is attached to the plump nub.

It's not clamped tight to hurt, but tight enough to be a constant reminder.

"Awww Daddy." I say as my head falls back to his chest, just when the jolt from the next clamp grips on to the other nipple.

"What do you say sweet baby?" He says to me in his nice training voice.

"Thank you Daddy." I say weakly, as the currents of pain start to heighten my awareness of my horniness for him.

I turn to face him, bending at the waist. Needing a distraction from my clamped nips, fumbling with the drawstring of his pants. He grabs and securely holds both my wrists as I lift my head to meet his intense gaze.

"What are you doing?" He says.

"I just want to suck you off." I say, shifting around, unable to slip from his unshakable hold. The word "Please." escapes from my lips, I say, lowering my eyes because I know I'm getting ahead of myself and my dominant man is not going to waste time correcting me.

My pretty robe billows in the light breeze as my naked body underneath feels perfect in the balmy climate.

Letting go of my wrists, he loosens the tie to his drawstring with one hand, encircling my waist with the other as I cling to him savoring the familiar feel of his kiss.

"Lick on the head baby. Lick Daddy." He says, pumping his expectant dick to plumpness.

My instincts are raw and ready as my mouth wets his meat with loving licks.

My clamped breasts hang as I bend to serve my husband. A cool breeze whisps my pussy through and under the light fabric, having no cares in my own world on our private balcony with nothing but a backdrop of the dark night of the sea and stars in this beautiful home high on a hill.

His eyes close and his head rolls back and I know he's close as his dick swells. He backs me off his hardness, bringing my mouth to his for a kiss.

"Let's go inside." Antonio says as we walk back into the bedroom.

"Take your robe off and get on your hands and knees in the center of the bed."

"Yes, Daddy." I say. My heartbeat fluttering because I know that our private ceremony has begun.

He starts getting the room ready with candles and music. I relax on hands and knees and spread wide because I know he will order me to open for him. He's moving around and I know I am expected to stay in place.

He places a riding crop on the bed in the open space under me with the crop in my line of sight.

"Lick on the crop like you licked my dick my wife."

"Yes Daddy." Is all I say, the tension mounting. I go to lick, surprisingly tasting sweet honey dust on the tip of his crop. I lick, wetting the bed slightly as my tongue brushes over the edge of the leather tip.

I try not to think about how Antonio will whip my pussy tonight. I'm reminded of his training that tonight is all about reinforcement. Tonight is our bonding ritual as Daddy Dom and slave wife.

I'm wrapped up in my thoughts and my task when he throws me for a loop with a vibrating silicone glove. Vibrating slick black rubber fingers in and out of my pussy hole, vibing all over my clit and lips. I recklessly lick as the glove glides on my sex, stimulating an intense arousal between my legs.

"I would die before I let anyone hurt you. I want you to become the president of that bank and come home knowing your a slave for your husband's love." He says, moving the crop away from my licks.

"It was always you Khadijah. Look at my wife's pussy, my beautiful slave wife. My dick is hard as rock watching you worship that crop with your tongue, seeing my initials on your neck as your permanent collar. I want to hear you tonight.

"Daddy, I'm afraid of what the crop will do." I say, still in my hands and knees position, face forward.

"Release fear and doubt my sweet baby when you're reminded how much I love you." He says.

"All I want to hear from you when you feel the sting of this crop are words of love for me. I want you to speak your true mind. Is that understood my love?" He says, with the thumb of the vibrator glove deep in my pussy.

"Yes Daddy, I love you husband." I say breathlessly in my descent to subspace, trying on the endearment of husband to my familiar title of Daddy for him.

He swiftly removes his thumb and replaces it with the first swat of the crop on my intimate flesh.

"I love you." I scream, slamming my head to the bed with the instant shock of the pain. My body tenses with adrenalin. A racing heartbeat thumps for the next swat of the crop.

"I love you, my beautiful submissive wife." He says behind me out of view.

Wap! The crop strikes wet pussy lips as I cry out. "I love you! Aww I love you." My words spill out as I struggle to stay in position. He sooths me, vibing his slick silicone hand over freshly cropped pussy.

"I love you Dove. When it comes to you, there's nothing I won't do for you. Your happiness and satisfaction will always be my priority."

Wap, wap, wap, wap! At least ten swats of the crop set my intimate flesh aflame. "I LOVE YOU." My scream fills the room as I fall to my side on the bed, as the pain seared through me. Tears flood my eyes. I can't even think straight.

"Back into position." He says with a clip to his command.

"Daddy. I can't..." I say in a weepy tone.

"You can and you will my beautifully made woman. Back up into position. Now." His voice is gentle but firm. His naked form trails the crop tip from my earlobe down my body to the sole of my foot while still on my side.

I find the strength to get back up on all fours, reluctantly opening my legs. I don't know how or why the trained submissive in me longs to serve and please Antonio in ways that only a slave wife can.

The pain has rearranged my emotions. Through my tears, balancing on my head, I open and spread my pussy as wide as I can for the pleasure of my husband.

"There she is." He says before tonguing my pussy like a honey hole. It's sweet relief on my punished pussy.

"She's all mine." He says, savoring my juices, positioning the crop on my clit, softly circling the cruel instrument as I start to squirm with sensations of pleasure.

He lubes the vibrating glove with a thumb to my pussy hole and precise fingering of my clit, I'm his helpless captive.

His experienced techniques quickly sending waves of pleasure with my pussy as the epicenter of desire.

His thumb's got my pussy juicy. My hips dance to his motion. Sliding in and out of my wetness while his fingers strum the chords of my clit and my puffy, whipped lips bringing awareness of this pain and pleasure mix.

"Cum for Daddy." He coaxes, rigorously flitting my clit. I can feel myself transported as I squirm to hold back, enjoying the immense waves of pleasure he knows he's giving. I can't help it when I start to buck into his vibrating hand as my cum slicks the glove.

"I'm so turned on. My pussy is so wet and turned on Daddy." I say, continuing to buck back into my need for the magic he brings.

A deep catlike stretch pushes my sex deeper to savor the remnants of his pleasure giving hand as my body erupts in pleasure endorphins.

"Ha ha ha ha." Is all I could sound out as I cum hard for him.

In one swift motion, he spreads my knees wider, giving me three fast, hard taps with his bare hand on my sloshy pussy, sending me even farther over the top in a delayed reaction.

"I love you Daddy. I love you." Is all I can say over and over as a natural response in a moment of delirium, falling back to my side, burying my face into the mattress, letting uncontrollable tears burn my eyes as I sob.