All Comments on 'Black Dominance: Ass Slut Too'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Black Dominance: Cunt Bouquet or Black Dominance: Parents Weekend (Moms) next please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This should be

your only genre as you succeed so elegantly in it ***** five stars as per usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice chapter

So exciting ^^

I would like to read Cunt Bouquet and Hot Creampies (somehow, i like the idea of Joey and Tasha sucking and fucking BBC together). I hope we will see Tasha putting her tongue in Carter's ass while Joey is sucking his big black cock (and switching places)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great chapter ...more please!

Oh for a chance to be Joey! I wish more than anything that I could get that number of big black cocks! I’d be in bbc heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dialogue

Man, your story ideas and scenarios are awesome. The dialogue just kills it for me though. I know it is all fiction, but it is like a grade three kid wrote it. Or at the very least, a Beavis and Butthead clone. The dialogue in your tales is probably the only flaw, but it is a pretty big one though. At least your excellent writing draws attention from the dialogue. And thanks for writing. I have seen much worse, so sophomoric dialogue aside, you are not bad.

69stroker6969stroker69over 4 years ago
Next installment

I want Tasha and Joey to be together and gangbanged in the next installment. Thanks for another great story. I love your writing.

isadoreisadoreover 4 years ago
yes!

the idea of Hot Creampies is wonderful! i would read that for sure. Also a chapter on Joey's evening in Easton could be a fun read. Still the best stories here!

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 4 years ago
Thank You

When it comes to sucking big cocks, I have neither a racial preference or prejudice, but in this case it makes a very effective premise for a hugely enjoyable story.

verssexverssexover 4 years ago
All of the above, please!

I just love this series!! I hope you'll keep going with the parallel discoveries and service of Tasha and Joey, and eventually bring them together as a matching pair of snowbunny sluts who can add their shared love and obedience to Black Men and Women with their own love for each other.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 4 years ago
Thank You SilkStockingLover

When it comes to sucking big cocks, I have neither a racial preference or prejudice, I simply enjoy. But you take this premise and turn it into a delightful sexy story. Loved it...

KingflintKingflintover 4 years ago
Superbly

Well done yet again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Glad

you came back to this story. I want, need more

Thank you

ndeavourndeavourover 4 years ago
You get in my head again

Once again, you've managed to write very believably from a male (albeit, a cock slut) point of view. It's wild how well you manage it! Keep going with this series where ever you want to take it. Anyway you want it. I'm going to read them all.

Digger66Digger66over 4 years ago
Love this series

I have read many of your stories. You are awesome.

I love this one. Please continue. I would love to have Joey accidentally text his best friend only to find out that his best friend (still at home at a local college) is also a bbc lover.

Take the series slow. I love all the texts back & forth.

Keep up the good work.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Silkstockingslover never fails to please me with her stories. As usual her quality writing and creativity have made me want more. I will be anxiously waiting for the next story in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Such a great series. Can’t wait for the continuation and what happen to the girlfriend .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection

I’d love to read the story of the dad being submissive to BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tasha & Joey Kneeling Forever

Soon they may find true happiness.

Merry Blackmas!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

partisan59partisan59over 4 years ago
Love this series

Truthfully I love all your BBC stories. All your future ideas for this sound great. Love to read about the cop they mentioned too! A cop going from being in charge to BBC slut sounds so hot.

mako64mmako64mover 4 years ago
feeling like joey

I can relate to the feelings of Joey. Very well written and would love him and his girlfriend to be used together. Also the teachers should have a continued role!

PeanisboundPeanisboundover 4 years ago
Great continuation

Loved that you continued the story. I really wish that you continue it.

All the story ideas sound great. I love that you want to keep Tasha and Joey together. I think that is the right call. The no incest seems less fun but probably looks best for this story.

For the father story, it would be great to have the dad fall prey to Carter using Joey directly. Where Joey sends a group text to his dad and Carter. The text being a picture of Carter's cock with something along the lines of Joey stating he wish he could see it again in person. I think it would be a really sexy story. Possibly having Tasha and Carter deny Joey any cock or cum or orgasm until he gets his dad to submit to Carter as well.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 4 years ago
Let joey and tasha bond over Black Cock and Cunt

Let the story progress naturally, so that both joey and tasha fully discover their passion individually before sharing it with each other. To that end, the story of joey's addiction to BBC can be milked (pun intended) further in BBC teen slut.

Meanwhile tasha experiences the same in BBC discovery and the opposite in Cunt Bouquet (not necessarily in that order). A logical progression for her would be Gangbang. Maybe joey can be dragged into this by his Black Masters. In this way they discover each other's depravity at the same time, and all feelings of guilt are washed away. The Cunts can also join.

Let tasha and joey work side by side as fluffers to make Cocks hard and Cunts wet. Both of them will enjoy Black Creampies. In the end, when all Cocks and Cunts are sated, they are free to kiss and lick each other, enjoying the taste of Black Cum from their bodies. There will even be tentative fucking. At this point, joey's cock will feel more like a finger in tasha's distended fuck holes, but they both enjoy the intimacy of the moment. However, they also know that their sex lives are changed forever. Henceforth they will find bliss servicing the Black Community as a submissive couple.

macymadisonmacymadisonover 4 years ago

Loved it and the old guy answering Jeopardy questions made me laugh out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Awesome series please continue! I want a BBC down my throat and in my ass!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 4 years ago

This series is incredible! I want Jazmine and Carter to create a situation where Tasha walks in on Joey getting spit roasted by 2 huge black cocks. After her initial shock all she can do is drop to her knees and help him service those gorgeous black cocks. Omg I wish I was joey lol

smoothboismoothboiover 4 years ago
whiteboi bitches don't need much of a push to become faggots

I know the stories are meant to be over the top, but fundamentally so many boi bitches are forced to be alphas when they clearly just aren't and don't want to. If they knew it was more acceptable, most would eagerly be led into being cock loving faggots. I bet it's more common than people think.

Joey and Tasha are eventually going to have to become a BBC loving couple. I'd like to see him turn more to being a pussy free cuck faggot, where they both realize that fucking pussy just isn't going to work for him anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Of course we want Tasha's story, that should've been first

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 4 years ago
Putting White Men to Good Use

Another great story of white men being used as fuckmeat by black men. As for what next, all those scenarios are hot, but my votes are for "Dads Too" and "Parent's Weekend (Dads)." Would love to see Joey and his dad and Tasha's dad get gang banged together when Tasha, Joey's mom and Tasha's mom see them (Tasha's in on it, but the two moms are in for a big surprise,) but they all end up as black cock sluts too, just like their cocksucking husbands and boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Would love to read all of them. Especially bbc teen slut

RuggerdogRuggerdogover 4 years ago
Voting for next episodes

Tasha in "BBC DIscovery" is essential.

Next I would love to read "Hot Creampies".

Then the gangbang - an episode with Tasha, an episode with Joey, more of them together (or one watching as the other is the center of attention).

Not that interested in dragging in the parents, or the lesbian episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another hot story, your black male x white male stories never fail to get me hard

As for your next one, I would definetely like to see Dads getting introduced to black cock too, masculine mature male white authority figures being BLACKED is hot. Maybe have them go visit their kids and accidentaly meet up in the BBC bathroom or get lured in by Carter somehow

Either way I'm eagerly looking forward to your next work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As always

You know how to turn a straight white guy into a bbc sucker in his(my dreams) thanks, next chapter from girlfriends pov after finding out Joey took it in his ass

acuriousguy2acuriousguy2over 4 years ago
Great story

I feel like this was written for me. I love sucking cock and I so want to be dom'ed by a bbc. Working on that. Keep the great stories cumming.

Just4funeddyJust4funeddyover 4 years ago
Next part

As another commentator said earlier. bbc discovery is a must next and then would love Tasha and Joey to be brought together to share their love of BBC in Hot Creampies.

MoojoMoojoabout 4 years ago
Fantastic scene

Great black dominance white male submission story! I like the way you describe the inner struggles of a straight white man who has discovered his sexual submissive side by being introduced to black cock, and his overwhelming desire to service sexually dominant and better hung black males. The more black dick he gets the more he wants. And he's not alone. He learns there are many white guys just like himself out there, completely addicted to servicing black men and feeling some guilt for choosing to suck black cock and get ass fucked over sex with there gf's or wives.

I would love to read Black Dominance: Dad to, and Parents day. Keep up the great work. So hot!

CD_EricaCD_Ericaabout 4 years ago

What white gurl wouldn't want to be in Joey's position. Sounds yummy!

dmdboidmdboiabout 4 years ago
BBC discovery please

Please keep this going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story all of the potential future chapters sound amazing. Fantastic work as always.

HypnoFreakHypnoFreakabout 4 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

Love this story series can’t wait to see what happens next! Look forward to finding out if Tasha takes a BBC and becomes a slut!! PLEASE CONTINUE

verssexverssexabout 4 years ago
Please write any/all the sequels!

I love this storyline and keep coming back to see if you've added to it!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerinealmost 4 years ago

This is just so good. I've cum to this too many times to count.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Keep checking to see the next part. can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please! Please! Please!

Please continue this series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great stories! Keep them coming! Do campuses like this really exist??

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 3 years ago

Definitely want Tasha and Joey to stay together! Sounds like such a fun, sexy relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
White male emasculation BBC

Your stories are exciting as always! Would love to read about that racist cop getting much needed big black therapy and masculine Dads submitting to Carter because no one writes about masc white male submission like you do :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gang bang

Would like to see black dominance: gang bang

All of your stories have been so good though

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Very good story. Having that feeling of a BBC breading you is a fantastic sensation. Feeling the cock twitch and spit deep inside is like no other. And then the no touch orgasm while thrusting back onto a large cock stretching your man pussy send pleasure everywhere. This story had it all.

Great ideas for other stories, please continue writing. I like the idea of the cop but having two hung black cops pull over Joey and leaving him totally satisfied, both ends filled with several loads would be good. Also the gang bang of big thick black cocks leaving Joey with a cum covered face and dripping down his legs totally satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent series ...

When you get a chance, will you please continue with the "Black Dominance" series.

I would really enjoy reading: 1). "We flash back to seven o'clock that same evening and watch as Tasha discovers the pure bliss of black cock in:

Black Dominance: BBC Discovery"

2). "We then return to Joey's wee hours as he becomes a two-hole toy for black teenagers in:

Black Dominance: BBC Teen Slut:

3). "We then return to Tasha's evening as she and her best friend Eliza service dozens of black sorority sisters in:

Black Dominance: Cunt Bouquet"

4). "Black Dominance: Gangbang

Where Tasha discovers the joys of a BBC gangbang."

And, 5). "Black Dominance: Hot Creampies

Where Joey and Tasha share multiple BBC's."

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hopefully a sequel comes out to this soon. I love this series!

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 3 years ago

Please Jasmine can please continue this story it’s so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to see all those things in there and I I'd like to see both Tasha and Joey both going after big black cocks in their mouth and watch as he gets come out of her p****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do return to this story. I long to read BBC TEEN SLUT. I think this is my favorite of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At one point you mentioned that you googled "Why do white men suck black cock". Fact is, there are many, many reasons. For me, it's the fifth one you list, "The sheer look of a black cock draws me in."

I absolutely love black cock and wish I was sucking them 24/7.

HorsiedurrHorsiedurrover 2 years ago

I love this story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story so much, Always makes me cum! Please continue it, would love to read about joeys adventure at the frat or about his dad being turned as well!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

Please come back to this one Joey and Tash need to have more BBC fun and get cum drunk together

allisonswetallisonswetabout 2 years ago

Loved this series and hope to see more at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this series just wish you have written more I'm an dominant black male that love fucking couples

Rwest232Rwest232almost 2 years ago

Love the story. Would love to read about the Dad being turned as well!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerinealmost 2 years ago

Please continue this series! Pretty please with sugar on top!

bdiver76bdiver76almost 2 years ago

I would love to read all of the stories you listed above. Great writing keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is this restroom??? I just recently had my first BBC and everything in this story is right on the money. Everytime I see a BBC I'm powerless to not desire it. I'm a white slut for BBC and I need it NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My white faggot ass needs a superior big black cock to fill it. White boys like myself are meant to be fucked by real men and there thick hard black cocks. I want to be used like the black cum whore I am. I need as many thick black cocks as I can get. Pleeease!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The look of a beautiful black cock makes everything disappear. All I see is cock and all I think is how I'm nothing but a black cock whore. How I want nothing more than to take that perfect example of what a man is supposed to be and suck it. Taste it. Feel it getting bigger and thicker in my mouth. I moan so much because it turns me on and because I love what I'm doing. After just a little while of making lustful passion with this Amazing cock I can't wait or think of anything but being fucked. Getting my previously alpha no dicks aloud white ass fucked by the cock I can't get enough of. I have a very tight ass but when they somehow push it all the way in it feels so good, so sexy, so right. I can't stop myself from begging to be made his bitch and that I want to be his sex slave. How nothing but black cock will ever do. I start clapping back and I want him to explode inside the ass that up until very recently had very very few entries and all much smaller than this. None of that seems to matter anymore because I'm being filled by a real man's cock and I'm so lost in the lust to be his white tight black cock craving cum slut. I want to be nothing more than to be fucked by every BBC. I've found my purpose and it's to be a full man until a black stud comes along then I'm to be the sissy slut my black masters need. I was a college athlete, frat bro, and every macho cliche you can think of but it only took one experiment with a thick gorgeous black cock to turn me into a cum hungry sissy that will do anything a black man says. Wear a skirt and heels with no underwear, yes sir. Walk in the park to a curtain bench, anything you say sir. Whoever and how many ever black men walk up and say a particular phrase stand bend over and take your fucking, yes daddy please send many big black dicks for my white faggot ass to service! In public, in restrooms, in changing rooms, in a car, at home, I'm here to be used and I need all the black men to know I'm one of the awoken white sluts. I have a gf but I have to do my part in making sure the real men are satisfied. I wish I had a room full of huge black cocks with veins bulging and big round balls full of cum, I'd take them 4 at a time. While being called names and being degraded I'd suck, ride, moan, beg, jerk, and take load after load. My my my what a fantasy and I will have it someday soon!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

You do a super good jobof describing the sex, but I prefer women. More Tasha please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish this series would continue with Joey and the black teens in a gangbang at the party. Then you could finish it with Joey and Tasha getting gangbanged together by on campus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn! I want so much to be Joey sucking black cocks and giving up my asshole to dominant, powerful hugely hung black men whenever they want me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When do we get the rest of the series?

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Another great story hopefully it's going to continue

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 1 year ago

I only wish this story was more popular as then Jasmine would write more chapters

CommanderKorra8CommanderKorra8about 1 year ago

Would love more, especially Tasha's night with BBC first time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great story and would love to see you come back to it, I love Joey's story and would to carry on for BBC teen slut

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This series is so hot. Would love to read more about Tasha, and see where this goes for both of these characters. Great writing. I came so hard reading this, with a dildo in my ass.

JollyGiant07JollyGiant078 months ago

You are an amazing writer!! Great series…would love to read more, particularly Tasha’s journey!

Hawk66Hawk668 months ago

I love all of your BBC stories. I see myself in Joey’s place & know I would love it too. I've had a few BBCs now and I would like more. I love sucking a beautiful black cock more than almost anything, but I'm giving it up. I love a beautiful woman I met recently much more than anyone or anything. She's mine & I'm hers. I'll just live vicariously through BBC stories.

Also, I would love to see this series continue. I want to know how things progress. Like you I want Tasha & Joey to stay together. However, I want them to enjoy BBC together after the revelation that they are both serving BBC. They should be together in a gangbang with them being the only white meat in the place. They can bond over this experience and have an even deeper bond. I really love this series & hope it continues. I can't see anyone not wanting this series to continue up to their wedding & the post-wedding festivities should be a BBC & Black pussy orgy. Anyway, please continue this if you can.

savage12ksavage12k6 months ago

Seriously…. When are you going to continue this series!?!?!?

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur4 months ago

I so want to read how they both submit to BBC at the same time and embrace it and except there love for BBC and black pussy and I love the idea of them getting married and still being black cock and pussy sluts

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Need more of

This story the BBC Teen Dominance story line where the POV is the only white boy at the party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...