Black Dominance: Ass Slut Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," Carter said, adding, "both guys and girls will do anything for it."

"When did you last turn a new bitch?"

"A few hours ago," Carter bragged. "A cute coed who's a lot nastier than one would perceive on the outside."

I thought of Tasha, who fit that description. She was cute. She was a coed. She was nastier than one would perceive from looking at her, although not a lot nastier... although her flirtatious anal offer had upped the ante.

"Nice," the guy said as I bobbed on his cock.

"Yeah, she sucked my cock like her life depended on it," Carter continued, as I did the same thing in real time.

"I think your new faggot is the same."

"Yeah, he is a natural," Carter agreed, as he kept fucking me hard. My cock was now hard as well, the pain long gone, and a surreal natural pleasure coursing through me from my ass directly to my cock.

I allowed the cock to slip out of my mouth and begged, "Yes, fuck my ass with your big black cock."

"Want to be bred?" Carter asked.

"Yes," I agreed, although I wasn't sure what that meant and said so. "Whatever that means."

"It means do you want a big load of cum up your faggot asshole," the guy whose hard cock was in front of me clarified.

"Oh yes, then shoot a big fucking load of cum right up my faggot asshole," I replied eagerly, calling myself a faggot somehow enhancing my ultimate submission.

"He may never leave here," the guy chuckled, as Carter really slammed into me hard.

"Oh fuck, yes, I love your big black cock reaming my ass," I moaned, feeling an urgent need to stroke my cock... the pleasure of a cock in my ass somehow triggering pleasure to my raging hard-on.

"Here it comes, Joey," Carter declared a few deep hard strokes later.

"YES!" I screamed, in an effeminate voice I didn't know I had, as I felt his load spew inside my ass, making my entire body tremble as it triggered what I didn't even know was possible: a touchless orgasm. I began coming all over the floor.

"Hoy shit, we have an ass cummer," someone said, as I kept trembling and coming.

"So good," I said weakly, as Carter slowed down, his load deep in my ass now, my load on the floor.

"I get sloppy seconds," the guy I'd been sucking declared, hopping off the counter.

"Yes please, more black cock," I agreed, as I felt Carter pulling out and his cum leaking out of my ass only adding to the exhilarating humiliation coursing through me.

"He may be completely gay," he chuckled as he moved behind me.

I didn't respond to that, as I didn't want to think that way. I could love sucking black cock, love taking one in the ass, and still love Tasha. As I thought this, a gush of guilt coursed through me as I recalled I was cheating on her.

"What's wrong?" Carter asked, just as the guy whose name I didn't know slid inside my cum-lubed asshole.

"Nothing," I moaned.

"Don't give me that, I know guilt when I see it," he said, as his buddy began fucking me.

"Yeah, I do feel a little guilty,' I admitted.

"She'll understand," he reassured me as if he had reason to know, as he hopped onto the counter beside me, his cock still semi-hard. God, his was a beautiful cock.

"I don't think so," I said, finding this perhaps the strangest moment of the past twenty-four hours. I was discussing my relationship with my girlfriend with a guy who'd just taken my anal virginity while a second guy was pounding me.

"Trust me," he said. "I know girls like Tasha."

"Girls like Tasha?" I asked.

"Prim and proper looking," he began. He paused. Then added, "But female athletes are often cock- or cunt-hungry sluts in the bedroom."

"I've never heard that," I said, as the smaller cock still fucked me.

"And she's a gymnast, isn't she?"

"Yeah," I moaned, as the guy held onto my hips and really pumped in and out.

"I bet she'd bend over like a pretzel for this cock," he said, cupping his gradually shrinking cock.

"She is very flexible," I said, wondering how she would react if Carter's cock was placed in front of her. She did love getting fucked, and she often demanded me to fuck her harder, fuck her deeper, even when I was as deep as I was ever going to get.

"I bet she is," he smiled, in a way that was very ominous.

"What a tight fucking ass," the guy behind me said, as he groaned.

"Fill my ass with your cum," I begged, already loving the feeling of cum being shot up my ass.

"Going to breed this bitch," he bragged, as he kept slamming into me.

"Yes, fuck," I moaned, loving the feeling of being fucked. It was so different from being the one doing the fucking, and so different from giving head. In the end, I was in awe of the different types of sexual pleasure a man could experience: getting a hand job, getting a blow job, fucking a girl, sucking a cock, and now getting fucked. Each of them wasn't only physically different, but mentally different as well.

Getting a hand job was okay, but it always made me want more: a blow job, a fuck.

A blow job was always great, especially a slow burn one where Tasha would worship my cock. I sat or lay there moaning while Tasha did all the work.

Fucking was always great. I was in charge. I was doing the fucking. A pussy was wetter than a mouth, and you could usually go a lot deeper. Natasha seldom took more than two-thirds of my cock in her mouth, while I could easily go balls deep in her pussy.

I did wonder what fucking an ass would be like... something I hoped to explore with Tasha, after her tease today.

On the other hand, switching from being the sucker from the suckee (I know that isn't a word, but it should be) or from the fucker to the fuckee (again, it should be a word) was a completely different sexual experience.

Sucking cock gave me a very natural feeling. Being on my knees before a big black cock felt like home. A cock bigger than mine made me feel I should worship it. It felt good in my hands. It felt exciting while a soft cock hardened in my mouth. I enjoyed the soothing sensation of bobbing back and forth. I liked being called names. I liked being submissive, a term I would never have applied to myself before my discovery of BBC. Lastly, the feeling of hot cum splashing on my face was humiliatingly hot. The feeling of cum exploding in my mouth and gliding down my throat was deliciously warming.

And being fucked in the ass. Something I'd never imagined before yesterday evening when I'd witnessed it happening both to Coach Price and to our star quarterback in this very bathroom. But now I knew it begins with trepidation. Excitement. Fear. The moment a BBC slides inside your ass, you let out an involuntarily moan as a mixture of pleasure and pain consumes you. And right now I was on fire: both in my ass, but also throughout my entire body as a hurricane swirled inside me. I made noises I hadn't even known could leave my mouth: both masculine and feminine ones. I was now completely at the whim of any black cock, completely vulnerable. As the pleasure takes over, all I want to do is be fucked. I moan, I whimper, I beg.

.

"Fuck my faggot ass and breed me," I begged.

"Bounce back on my cock," he ordered.

Like every other order I'd received from a black man since my BBC discovery, I obeyed without hesitation, my hands firmly grasping the edge of the counter and then fiercely bouncing back on the black cock. "Oh yes," I moaned as I began to fuck myself.

"What a faggot," the guy groaned, as I rode his cock.

"Look to your right," someone ordered. I turned to look and was instantly blasted with four ropes of cum; I didn't miss a single bounce.

"Oh fuck," the guy in my ass grunted as I milked his load into my ass.

"Oh yes, fill my ass," I moaned, as he did just that.

I continued riding his cock until he pulled out, and again cum oozed out of my ass. If cum in a pussy is called a creampie, is cum leaking out of an ass called a chocolate milkshake?

"Knees, faggot," a new guy said from behind me.

I looked up into the mirror and saw a large black man with his pants down.

I turned around, dropped to my knees and eagerly took his cock in my mouth. I bobbed on the fat black cock like the cum slut I was, even as once again I felt cum oozing out of my ass.

"Oh yeah, what a fucking faggot," he grunted.

"Yeah, he's a keeper," Carter laughed.

"And you said he has a girlfriend?" the second guy to deposit a load in my ass asked.

"Yeah a cute little gymnast," Carter said, I noticed he knew more about her than he should from just a brief introduction in the restaurant earlier today.

"Oh, those ones are always so flexible," someone else said.

"Yeah, the positions I could pound her in," Carter said, as I imagined his big black cock slamming into my pretty girlfriend's body.

"Then your faggot here could eat the creampie," the guy I was sucking added.

"I bet he'd love that," someone else said.

"He'll be swallowing cum the rest of his life," predicted the guy who was moaning as I devoured his cock.

"Oh yeah, once a cocksucker for BBC, always a cocksucker for BBC," Carter agreed... which I imagined was true. I couldn't imagine not having a black cock to suck ever again. And now that I'd been ass fucked, I also couldn't imagine never having another big cock slamming into my asshole.

"Here's another load," the guy grunted, just as he pulled out and splattered my face with his warm cum.


I closed my eyes just in time, and opened my mouth wide, trying to catch as much of the addictive treat as I could. Once he was done, I swallowed what I'd caught and said, as I wiped cum from my left eyelid, "Thank you, Sir."

"Sir," he roared. "Epic."

"If you're still hungry..." a guy said, offering me his semi-erect black cock.

"I'm always hungry for big black cock and cum," I replied, like the BBC bimbo I was, before taking his cock in my mouth.

At 1:20 I finally left. Carter had been right about this going to be a marathon session! Four loads of cum in my asshole. Five on my face. Two down my throat. I'd never felt more cum drunk. More satisfied.

I still felt cum oozing out of my ass as I walked down the stairs. I'd washed the cum evidence off my face with the generous permission of the black men there.

Yet I couldn't explain it, I was still hungry. I still craved cock in my mouth, cock in my ass, and cum shots wherever they wanted to shoot them: on my face, in my ass or down my throat... each target giving me a different sensation of pleasure.

Although you'd think I would have had enough cock in almost an hour and a half... I hadn't.

So instead of calling my girlfriend to see how her night had gone, or going back to my dorm room, I ended up heading to Easton, a sketchy part of town (although the eighteen-year-old named James I'd sucked in a bathroom stall earlier today had stressed it was in the newer part of the area), James had invited me to visit to get a few loads of BBC cum.

I loaded my GPS and followed its directions, my cock already hardening, because my phone told me it was only ten minutes away.

This crazy day, this wild night, this life-altering twenty-four plus hours, were only the beginning of my new life.

THE END... FOR NOW

Up next... if readers want it:

We flash back to seven o'clock that same evening and watch as Tasha discovers the pure bliss of black cock in:

Black Dominance: BBC Discovery

We then return to Joey's wee hours as he becomes a two-hole toy for black teenagers in:

Black Dominance: BBC Teen Slut

We then return to Tasha's evening as she and her best friend Eliza service dozens of black sorority sisters in:

Black Dominance: Cunt Bouquet

Other possible chapters could include:

Black Dominance: Dad Too?

Where Joey discovers his father is a BBC cock slut too.

Black Dominance: Gangbang

Where Tasha discovers the joys of a BBC gangbang.

Black Dominance: Hot Creampies

Where Joey and Tasha share multiple BBC's.

Black Dominance: Parents Weekend (Dads)

Tasha and Joey's dad both experience the BBC bathroom.

Black Dominance: Parents Weekend (Moms)

Tasha's and Joey's moms discover BBC heaven or black pussy heaven or both (LOL).

Other ideas down the road?

My only real truths for this series are that I want Tasha and Joey still to love each other even as their relationship changes dramatically, and that there will be no incest included, although members of the same family may be side by side while they each take a BBC or eat a black pussy.