Black Domination Arrived Ch. 01

Story Info
Step daughter brings Black domination into our life.
4.1k words
3.74
34.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be aware! This story has highly racist language in it. If you are easily offended by reading racist language and stories that centre around racial superiority and dominance over another, you might not enjoy this fictional story that is only written for entertainment and erotic value.

Black Domination Arrived At My Home ( Chapter 1 )

Every parent who has brought up a teenage girl will know that it is more or less guaranteed she will go through a phase where she hates your very existence, be it for a few months or a few years. My stepdaughter Amy and I have already been in this phase for weeks, and it seems like I went from being her hero one day to her enemy overnight. She now despises and resents me despite giving her every material luxury she could want in life. I put this down to her mother divorcing me eighteen months ago and leaving the country to travel the world on the millions she got in the divorce whilst I became the sole parent until her return.

Amy and my ex-wife Kim both seem to get on excellent, all be it via video chats and phone calls these days, a million miles from how me and Amy currently get on. Even though her mother is not the one taking care of her whilst she lives the party life doing whatever she does in whatever country she is currently in, Kim seems to be respected like a Queen whilst I am often treated more like dogshit that Amy has stepped in. I often want to tear my hair out in frustration at how Amy is with me, but being the relatively easy-going type of dad, I all too often bite my tongue and let her get her own way to keep the peace, just like I have tended to do since she and her mother came into my life.

You might be wondering why my stepdaughter stayed living with me after the divorce? It's simple, really, it's because Amy is in the last year of college and did not want to leave for a new one during such a critical time with exams happening, plus her mother is travelling, so she is never in a place long enough to have a regular college routine for Amy. I never thought about not looking after Amy, even though she is not blood; I had legally adopted her years ago, soon after her mum and I married, so I automatically assumed Amy would stay living here until she decided to move on in life after finishing college and, or her mother returns before then.

After months of constant door slamming and arguing with me for no good reason, things suddenly took a dramatic change at home. It all started one Friday night whilst I was relaxing with a glass of wine and watching the TV series I loved to binge watch when I had the chance. I knew that Amy was going out with some friends from college tonight, so I knew I could have a few hours of peace. Hopefully, time with her friends having some fun away from her most hated enemy, "ME", would cool her head down after this nightmare week with her attitude.

Feeling very relaxed after my fifth, sixth, or was it eight glasses of wine, my ears suddenly peak up when I was startled out of my slumber, a distinct sound that I had not heard since my ex-wife Kim was last here. The sound of heels click-clacking around on the marble floor in the foyer. Bolting up, wondering who it could be, I was floored when I walked into the hall and saw who it was.

"OMG!!!!!!!! What the fuck, Amy? " I shouted at her. Barely turning away

from the large mirror in the foyer to acknowledge me, I caught a sideways

glimpse of a condescending smirk as she carried on touching up her makeup.

"NO WAY, Amy, NO NO NO! You are not leaving this house like that; in fact, you are not out tonight. Get upstairs!" I shouted.

"Ohhhhh, do shut up, you loser wimp! I am 18 and can do what I like now."

What the fuck! Out of all the arguments and curses from her in recent months, she just called me a loser and a wimp!!!! That cut me deeper and stumped me like no other insult had before. I was genuinely shocked and did not know how to take that for a few minutes.

"A LOSER AND A WIMP?" I scream at her. "How dare you speak to me like

that? You stuck-up little arrogant bitch."

Hahaha, she laughed at me without even the courtesy of turning to face me as she carried on insulting whilst she kept on priming herself without a care in the world. Smoothing down her outfit with her hands, an outfit that I could not believe I was seeing on her. In any other setting, namely on the internet looking at porn, I would have loved to see a woman wearing it, but here I was, stood feet away from my 18-year-old daughter, who looked like she was a porn actress. I know many parents go over the top about what their daughters wear, but I am justified in this case; I mean, here she is standing wearing some gleaming metallic purple high heeled knee boots with stiletto platform heels that must be at least eight or nine inches tall. If that was not shock and awe enough for my 45-year old heart, the dress nearly killed me, SKIN TIGHT dark metallic purple rubber that matched the boots; a dress so short it only just covered the base of her bum cheeks. She looked like a complete stranger to me; my teen girl Amy seemed a different person as I carried on looking her over. Even her hair was totally different to what she usually did with it. Her long blond hair was now slicked back on top and pulled into a long ponytail that reached halfway down her back; it even had a 4-inch diameter stainless steel hoop braided into the end of it.

"WTF is going on?" I thought to myself.

Finally turning towards me, whipping her long ponytail hair around, she stands there with hands on her hips, staring daggers through my dumbfounded soul. I hear her saying something but can't focus on what she is saying, especially now that I can't help but see the front of the outfit, a low neck-line showing off a lot of cleavage I never realised she had until this moment. To make this craziness even crazier, I see two smaller hoops under the rubber dress where her boobs are.

"OMG, NOOO!!!!" I say to myself, knowing her nipples must be pierced.

She is even wearing a leather collar around her neck with another stainless steel hoop on the front of it.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, BETA!" she shouts at me.

"What? What? What? Sorry, what did you ask?"

"You stupid old Gooner, you were checking out my hot young body, weren't you? Instead of listening to me? I asked you whether or not my lover would like this outfit?"

"YOUR LOVER? WTF! When did that happen? WTF is going on with you, Amy? You never asked me if you could date!WTF, Amy?"

"Hahahaha, such naughty language from you. I do not need to ask you! Those days are very much over. Soooo... will G-money like it?"

"OF COURSE HE WILL LIKE IT!" I shout out in confused anger. "Of course, he will; what male wouldn't?" I say again as I nearly start to cry at the turn of events tonight. Hearing her laugh, she turns and walks back to prim herself in the mirror.

"G-Money? What sort of a stupid name is that for anyone? Especially someone in England? Hahahaha, sounds like a wannabe NIGGA gangster name from a movie." I say to her in a patronising mocking way. "G-Money, wtf?? Hahaha. Stupid little Diva girl playing at fucking up her future."

Stamping her heel down on the floor hard, she spins around suddenly and explodes with a barrage of unintelligible screaming. With me being angry myself, I don't really care what insult she slings or what she thinks; the alcohol was now kicking in and bringing out my own aggressive arrogance, a side of me that I rarely show, but fuck it, she wants to play hard, well so can I.

I am called every insulting term and label under the sun in the pursuing heated argument. She even got right into my face millimetres away and screamed that I am a fucking racist for insulting his name and for even questioning if he was black.

"Your kind are going extinct, beta boi daddy! Your lot just do not realise it YET! White girls and women worldwide are evolving fast, with more of us are going Black each day while fully supporting the black new world order future. My generation despises your racist white privilege generation who think they are the superiors, but things are about to change; mark my words." It's been happening for a few years now; first, it was online porn enticing girls to like interracial sex that in turn drew in the weak-willed white boi's who first got off on the hetero porn scenes, but then their brains started getting conditioned to like the humiliation of being denied pussy and to be dominated, even force feminised by the Black Masters, Mistresses whilst wishing they were the white women in the porn scenes they are now all gooning to. These days there is an army of white boi's, young and old like you, who are slaves to the superior Black race. Most were not even forced into it; most fell into it because of their own underlying racism, inferiority complex, and weak-willed sexual urges that have seen them evolving like us girls are."

Pleading with her, "I love you, Amy! But I hate to say it, you are out of your mind. I do not know what drugs you are taking, but you need to stop taking them NOW for your own sake. On Monday, I will make an appointment with a psychiatrist and get you the help you need."

Before she can comment, the sound of loud bassy music from a car outside interrupts us just as her mobile phone starts to ring from over on the table. I can't help but notice the ringtone is some God awful Rap, or maybe it's that shitty new drill music that is often complained about in the media, "God, it's like torture to the ears." I think to myself. Thankfully, the noise stops as she answers the call.

"Heyyy hey G-Money baby, what's cracking? Foo sure baby, he is reallll pissed off, hehe, like I give a shit about that. Cracker daddy is steaming like a puff puff train, hehehe. You heard it all? Brilliant, Hehehe. Oh, WOW! really, they are here too? But does that mean we are not going out tonight? Phewww! I can't wait for tonight; I need a night out partying away from this white supremacy loving racist beta even though I would love to watch. Oh, goody, that's brilliant news! I thought Mistress

Tasha and Master Delroy might have been doing the initial training whilst we were out. So happy you and Mistress Monique will be doing it. Hehehe, a treat???? WOW! I can't wait. Yes, just come in; the door is unlocked."

Seconds later, my stomach drops a mile as the door to my house opens, and two huge black guys walk in along with two very well toned, tall black women. OMG! these people look like they should be on the cover of a fitness magazine, I think to myself. Seeing them walking in, Amy's face lit up with excitement as she rushes towards them. As if trained to do so, she stops within a couple feet of them and tilts her head back, just as one of the black women clips a chain leash to my daughter's collar in one smooth, swift movement. To add insult to injury, as I stare in disbelief at what I am witnessing, the black woman holding her leash looks right into my eyes and says to Amy.

"Good pet! You did well today; you will get your treat real soon, but first, let's go over and see your daddy, shall we? Then you can enjoy your treat whilst we chat to him."

Acting like an eager to please dog, Amy says in an almost begging fashion, "Yes, Please, Mistress! I can't wait for my treat."

With that, her leash is given a tug, and they all walk toward me. The woman with Amy's leash and one of the men stand a couple feet in front of me whilst the other man and women circle behind me as if they are guards or something. Feeling totally out of my comfort zone, I do not know what to think or how to react to this alien scene that is like the world's most crazy and odd nightmare. I do not understand why I am so quiet, but I genuinely do not know what to say to them. Maybe it's my sensible unconscious brain at work speaking to itself, "These people look like they could snap your 5ft 9-inch 150lb body in half with one hand!" I do not know why, but I stayed quiet until the black woman spoke

to Amy.

"Are you ready for your treat? MY pet!" She says as she looks directly at me as if trying to force an angry reaction from me at her words.

"Yes, Mistress Monique, I am so ready for it; you know I love the treats you let me have."

"Okay, take your favourite position and unzip the back of my dress. Oh, and for being such a good girl today, I have also gone bare, so it will be extra special for you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

With that, I see Amy drop to the floor and crawl behind this Amazonian like woman and kneel behind her. With no hesitation at all, like she has done this many times before, she reaches up and unzips the zip on the hem of the rubber mini dress and pulls it up to her waist to expose her black ass. Finally growing a pair, I lunge forward towards the black woman and try and push her away and save Amy from this humiliation as I scream, "Niggersss get out before I kill you, you black bastardssss!" But before I even touch this Monique bitch a strong female arm is around my throat, and my arm held up my back. The woman behind me is silent, but I can hear her breathing close to my ear as she squeezes my throat tighter. Still full of adrenaline, I try to curse out the blacks even though the arm around my throat makes speaking near impossible. "FUK UGggg FUGGing NGURS! UKING GIGGERS, ILL YUU! URRGGGggg DEDDgggg!!!" I choke out to the amusement of them all. The silent arm woman behind me leans in and whispers.

"Thank you, white boy, you've just sealed your fate."

All of a sudden, my body explodes in agonising pain as the woman behind me knees me between my legs so hard that I actually lift off the floor and scream like a high-pitched banshee. All of them laugh; I even hear my daughter laughing as she kneels behind the big black ass. Again another knee to my balls, "ARRRGGG! STOPPPP PLEASEEEE!!!" I shout, but that just brings more laughing as Mistress Monique decides to kick my nuts with her boots. With tears streaming down my face and the urge to vomit, I see the man next to Monique step forward and put his own boot in, not once, not twice, but six times he kicks my balls before stepping back.

The young black man I can only assume is G-Money speaks to me after he has had a good laugh at my wailing around. " You know, boiii, it's a good job you won't be needing your balls in your new future. Naaa, mutha fucker, your balls have zero use in the BWNO future! Shittttt! Your nuts didn't even produce this fine piece of white girl on her knees. GET TO IT GIRL! Eat your treat like your Mistress offered, and get that nose and tongue deep into that stank shitbox like we all know you are good at. Shitttt! These liberal white bitches are freaky as fuck when it comes to us negros; they will do anything to please us just so they do not look racist. You know, beta boi, like many others, your baby girl was begging to suck the farts out of me and my girl Monique's shitters 18-months ago when she was begging to join the BWNO movement. The hot bitch was always going to be a member, but we kept her pussy soaking wet with anticipation for months before fully taking ownership of her; we had to test her out before we committed to adding her to the growing numbers."

"You evil mad bastards, leave here alone; I can pay you, but just fuck off and let her be her old self!!!" I say in a pathetically weak voice. "Arrrrggggggggggggggg noooooooooo!!!" I scream as another boot lands between my legs.

"The mutha fucker is a slower learner," G-Money says. "The bitch boi gonna have a painful training experience if he doesn't learn to watch his mouth, well... more painful than it has to be."

I am not sure what the fuck is so funny, but they all suddenly burst into

laughter at his supposed joke. Looking towards Monique, I see she seems to be in a trance with her eyes half shut as she grinds her ample ass over Amy's face. The sound of Amy licking, sucking and kissing her ass is pure humiliation.

"Uuuummmmm, that's it, pet! Suck mammas shithole, swirl that pink tongue around my hole and dig it in deep. Ummmmm yes! That's it, girl, make love to my popper and dig that dirt-box you love so much, you horny little minx."

With the chain leash over Monique's shoulder, she keeps pulling it tight to pull Amy's poor face deeper into the awful place. These people are psychopaths! Why is Amy going along with this madness? They must have drugged her. No one could possibly be into this sort of treatment, could they? A million thoughts are running through my mind at the scene before me. Just then, we all hear Monique rip a loud fart right into Amy's face, but to my amazement and their amusement, she does not pull back from Monique's ass; no, she actually pushes forward, and we hear her sniffing deeply and making a sucking sound. OMG! she is actually snorting this black tormenter's farts and loving it??????? She has gone mad!! This can't be real.

"Jesus, H christ Monique!!!! I thought you had trained your pet to swallow your farts like a vacuum cleaner? Damnnnnn, it fucking stinks evil in here!" The guy behind me says. So, he has a voice, I think to myself.

"Hahaha, sorry about that, but her nose felt too good on my asshole at the time; the trouble is her nose does not properly seal my asshole when I fart, unlike her mouth. I will make sure it's in her mouth next time I need to blow some shit fumes."

"Haha, you dirty bitch Monique, it must be all that white pussy you eat that makes your shit stink so strong." The unnamed man behind me says.

"Hahaha, you might be on to something with that, Delroy. Anyway, are we

ready to get out of here? I need a strong drink and to get to the club

before the new merchandise comes in. I hate not being there for a first

inspection before everyone else's hands and fingers have probed the product."

"I hear that! G-Money says. Let's get out of here. Tasha, are you sure you and Delroy are cool with staying back here for an hour to prep him for the night whilst Monique, Amy and me get out of here?"

"Sure thing, G man! Me and Del will sort this shit and get over to the club

soon. Kelly is outside in the car, and she packed the stuff you mentioned might be useful. We shouldn't be too long before we are at the club too."

"My niggaz!!! Come on then, let's get rolling. Amy! zip-up Moniques dress and go fix your stank face; you have eaten enough for now."

"Yes, Master G!"

Zipping up Monique's rubber dress, but not before giving her ass one more kiss, she gets off her knees as Monique drops the leash. My God! She looks like a cheap street whore with her flustered face and smeared makeup. Walking away towards the bathroom, the clack of those high-heeled boots sound like gunshots. Omg! I see a trail of liquid drips on my black marble flooring following behind her as she disappears out of sight. WTF! she actually got turned on by eating out and sniffing this black bitches asshole!

Getting another burst of adrenaline, I scream out, "You sadistic black bastards will not get away with what you have done to my Amy! I do not know what drugs you have given her? But this is not her! I will make sure you all pay for this and end up in prison or dead!"

"Tough words from a ball busted cracker white boi racist who was recently in tears because his nuts got a light tap. By the way, how are those busted nuts feeling? Cracker went and got his nuts Christmas cracked fooo sure, Haha, and that was us playing nicely with you. Trust me! We can and will be a lot harder on you after tonight, but tonight we all have a party to go to, so you ain't a priority at the moment. You will have to be kept on ice until we get around to dealing with you. You wanna know something boi? You could have avoided this, or at least delayed your soon to be new future; it was always going to happen to you, but we planned on breaking you in slowly so that you would willingly see the light like Amy has, but you had to let out your racist in you, so here we are. If you had not been a little bitch tonight about how my main slut Amy is dressed, especially how you reacted to knowing she only rolls with the niggers now, oh! And what the FUK is so amusing about my name? Mutha fucking beta boi gonna learn some respect and manners soon!"

12