All Comments on 'Black Domination Arrived Ch. 01'

by beta_sissy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crap like this is not entertaining or erotic.

You are probably one of the people in the violent marches, pushing bullshit in schools and wallowing in cancel culture. You are the racist...all because of your fetish.

eightOeightseightOeightsabout 2 years ago

Dialogue was unconvincing, unoriginal, and frankly distracting. Many run on sentences and grammatical errors. I do like the step-daughter angle, go back to the drawing board with this one.

hadesshadessabout 2 years ago

first off i like this story good work

stories with racist and femdom together are good and hard to find

so thank you for the story

secondly the annoying stupid person in the comments saying you are racist because of our fetish and shit

Can you SHUT UP and GET LOST

the name of the story is BLACK DOMINATION ARRIVED

of course its going to have racist stuff in it that's the point idiot

people can have whatever fetish they want. Not everyone has to have the same fetish as you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with anonymous above. Not entertaining.

beta_sissybeta_sissyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Haha, @anonymous, OTT much? As for violent marches and cancel culture, I am against both and all for free speech. Go and have a cry, you wet lettuce.

beta_sissybeta_sissyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Hadess, I even wrote a warning at the top of the story making note of the racist language. Future chapters will have much more in it too.

I take no offence at the haters, as you say, everyone has their thing. I find it funny how some people will actually read a story that makes it obvious what the storyline is going to be about, then all they do is bitch about it.

It is like me reading a sci-fi themed fetish story and then moaning about it, I know the sci-Fi them in regards to fetish stories is not my thing, so I stay away from reading them.

beta_sissybeta_sissyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment Eight0eights, but I have to ask about my grammar mistakes? I am sure there may have been a few, but I check my stories with Grammarly Pro before posting anything. I am surprised to hear that you noticed many. Sometimes Grammarly flags certain sentences, but I disagree with it because Grammarly does not see the sentence in a way people naturally talk and how I want a sentence to come across to the reader. Grammarly often wants to change a sentence to sound more proper.

beta_sissybeta_sissyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Well said and thank you, Hadess. Some people must be stupid if they see a story headline and a mention that the story contains racist tones, and then get angry at the content. Thanks for liking my story so far.

I intend to write more for this and my other stories, plus new ones, but this website's uploading delays and rejections became so frustrating that it has put me off writing longer stories. It took 2 months of trial and error to get this short published. It was rejected many times for simple things like a grammar mistake. I will be adding to it in time, just not sure when.

beta_sissybeta_sissyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@eightOeights, thanks for the constructive criticism, but it is not war and piece, it is some lighthearted erotic writing. As for the grammar issues you mention? I am confused about that? I write my stories and check them with Grammarly Pro which highlights errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeta_sissy@beta_sissy
Love to read erotic stories and also like to write them, but sadly, this site started to take way to long to approve them, and often rejected for no good reason like one grammar mistake, hence why I have not updated my stories for a long time.