Black Domination Arrived Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, G-Money steps forward and gives me a bitch slap with the back of his hand, then another one to knock my head in the other direction.

"Fucking white cunt boi went and got my rage up when I was in a chill mood until now. Mutha fucker slating my name! the bitch won't be laughing when my name is branded on its ass!"

"Chillllll G, Monique says to him. It's all good, just gives you more reason to not hold back on the bitch boi when we have the time."

Before I have the time to comprehend what the crazy bastard just said, Amy struts back into the foyer with her leash in hand. Walking up in between G-money and Monique, she stares through my soul with an evil smirk on her pretty face as she waits for one of them to take hold of her leash so they can leave.

"Damnnn bitch! You making my black nuts tighter than a virgins asshole seeing you in that rubber dress, pheeewwww!!! And I thought you were 100% boner-inducing material when you are in your school uniform, but this??? DAMNnnnn!!!" G-Money says in an excited tone to the agreement and laughter of the other three lunatics. "Anyway, let's get the rolling to the party; we are already late as fuk for the action. See you two at the club in a while. As for the bitch boi!!! We ain't finished with you by a long shot, be back to sort you out."

With that, G-Money and Monique turn and walk towards the door with my

teenage daughter tottering behind them on the chain leash.

"NoooooGGGGGGG, Amyeeeeyyy, don't go witGGGG Ahemmmmgggggggggggg, Amggggeeeyyy!!!!" I weakly screech out as the amazon like Mistress Tasha behind me chokes me out as the front door slams shut to the sound of Amy's distinctive giggling.

12