Black Elite Chronicles

Story Info
Biracial heiress has affair with Asian Muslim MILF.
1.4k words
2.81
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

In the many nations of Asia, the ladies are raised to think of men first, and themselves second. This is a problem felt at all levels of society. Intelligent folks know that men and women are equal. It's about time certain countries and cultures got with the program. Meet Brittany Madison, a six-foot-tall, long-haired and green-eyed, brown-skinned and absolutely gorgeous young woman with a flair for adventure. Born in the environs of Boston, Massachusetts, to a Jamaican immigrant father, Attorney Brett Madison, and a white mother, Real Estate Mogul Callista Fiore, Brittany was simply born to conquer worlds.

As a biracial woman of means in the United States of America, Brittany Madison knows that many are drawn to her for her exotic good looks and allure. Too bad America has started to bore the hell out of Brittany. There had to be more interesting people in other parts of the world. After graduating from Howard University with her MBA, Brittany decided to travel the world a bit. Brittany is a proud lesbian, and she's really into all things kink and BDSM. One would never guess it to look at her, but Brittany is a submissive. Nothing wrong with that.

When Brittany Madison became aware of her sexual identity, she knew two things at once. Firstly, Brittany loves women and only women, even though she has the looks of a supermodel and would have looked great on the arm of an ambitious politician or a Hollywood actor. Secondly, Brittany loves Asian women, the bossier the better. Brittany doesn't like her women soft and sweet. This has proven to be a problem in the past. How does she find a dominant Asian woman in a country where women are considered subservient to men?

"Hmm, there you are," Brittany thought to herself as she attended the Grand Opening of the International Museum of the Union of the Republic of Myanmar. The place was huge, easily large enough to house a small college campus or a village. It had been built by American investors. A gift to the people of Myanmar as an apology for centuries of Western Imperialism. The Mayor of Yangon, a slender yet curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired, forty-something woman Asian named Mariam Ko, was in attendance.

"I'd like to thank our friends in the U.S. for their help," said Mayor Mariam Ko, and the lovely Burmese politician bowed her head gently while greeting U.S. Ambassador Stephen Colterman. The tall, dark-haired and blue-eyed diplomat, a former U.S. Army Captain, bowed his head before the Mayor, and thus the ceremony went underway. There were hundreds of people in attendance, from wealthy Burmese businesspeople to local politicians, and of course, American and European expats. Those folks never miss an important party...

Brittany Madison made eye contact with Mayor Mariam Ko, and the two women exchanged a smile. Lesbians and bisexual women always know how to spot their own kind, even though the majority of lesbians and bisexual women look visually identical to heterosexual women. Brittany couldn't help but admire Mariam Ko, a woman of great beauty, intelligence and power in one of the most patriarchal nations in the world. Mariam Ko carried herself with grace and confidence, and seemed much taller than her five foot six. There's nothing as sexy as a powerful woman...

Officially, Mariam Ko is the wife of millionaire philanthropist Jamil Nguyen, a powerful man of Burmese and Vietnamese ancestry who practically runs the City of Yangon. The couple has an adult son, Amir, who studies at Johannesburg University in South Africa, and an adult daughter, Khadija, who models for the good folks of Barbizon in New York City. Life is not easy for Muslims in the nation of Myanmar, but Mayor Mariam Ko and her husband Jamil Nguyen make it work. They are admired by many for their hard work and success.

Tonight, Jamil Nguyen was away, supposedly conducting a business deal in the City of Mandalay, even though he was secretly bedding his mistress, supermodel and actress Katrina Thaung. Mayor Mariam Ko knows that her husband Jamil is having an affair with another woman, and she doesn't mind. The two of them have an arrangement. Mariam Ko loves her husband Jamil and their family, but she also has strong desires for female flesh. That's why Mariam has made arrangements to meet with Brittany Madison, the African American gal that the local lesbians can't stop raving about...

"Hmm, you look terrific in that dress, your ass is a work of art," Brittany said to Mariam, as she drew near. Mariam blushed, astonished by the tall African American lesbian gal's boldness. In the City of Yangon, just like everywhere else, there are plenty of lesbians, bisexual women, gay men and bisexual men. There are lots of transgender women as well. Still, the nation as a whole leans conservative, so local LGBT people tend to be discrete in their actions, lest they face persecution at the hands of the intolerant. Everything is a balancing act in the nation of Myanmar.

"Keep talking like that, my caramel goddess, and you're going to get a spanking," Mariam whispered, and Brittany grinned and shrugged. The two women talked as the festivities took place all around them. At events like these, people show up to be seen rather than to make a difference or contribute. Brittany has attended events like these her whole life. With a father who's the top defense lawyer in all of Boston, and a mother who owns a fortune in real estate, Brittany has grown accustomed to living the high life. Nothing wrong with being a daughter of the Black Elite...

After the party, Mariam and Brittany retired to the former's residence, a lovely townhouse located in the west end of the City of Yangon. After dismissing her servants for the night, Mariam tended to her special guest. The two women got their freak on in the living room, while Berlin's classic song Take My Breath Away played in the background. As Brittany lay on the carpeted floor, stark naked, Mariam kissed her tenderly and began pleasuring her...

"I've missed you," Brittany said as Mariam kissed her breasts and caressed her inner thighs. Mariam grinned and silenced Brittany with a kiss while sliding her fingers into her pussy. Brittany sighed happily as Mariam fingered her. Mariam kissed a path from Brittany's tits to her belly, before burying her face in her crotch. Brittany held her breath as Mariam inhaled her womanly scent and then began eating her sweet pussy. The wealthy biracial heiress was about to find out that certain things are indeed worth waiting for...

"I bet you say that to all the girls," Mariam replied, and she sucked on Brittany's clit while fingering her snatch. Brittany arched her back and shuddered violently, her nipples hardening as Mariam pleasured her. For a supposedly heterosexual married woman, Mariam certainly seemed to know her way around the female body. The bossy Asian MILF worked her magic on her favorite tall, biracial American Amazon, and soon Brittany cried out in sheer orgasmic delight...

"Hmm, I needed that," Brittany told Mariam, after she came down from cloud nine. The two women continued to explore one another. Mariam found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Brittany pleasured her. The biracial vixen slid her tongue into Mariam's pussy while fingering her butt hole. Mariam closed her eyes as Brittany pleasured her. The American woman was quite simply something else and Mariam couldn't get enough of her. Brittany fingered and licked Mariam's pussy until the other woman quivered, and she moaned deeply as she came...

As the night rolled on, Mariam and Brittany continued with their fun. Mariam kept her promise to spank Brittany. The sexy Asian MILF put the six-foot-tall, sexy American gal on all fours and gave her big sexy ass a good spanking. Brittany grinned, loving the feel of Mariam's hands stinging her ass. After a while, they tried something else. Mariam donned a strap-on dildo and fucked Brittany with it. Face down and ass up, Brittany totally surrendered to her sweet Mariam, who smacked her ass, pulled her hair, and slammed the dildo into her pussy with gusto. Lesbian sex doesn't have to be soft and sweet, rough and wild works for certain ladies...

"I hope you stay in town for a bit longer," Mariam Ko told Brittany Madison, before they fell asleep in each other's arms. Brittany smiled, kissed her lover goodnight, and said nothing else. One of the things Brittany has learned in her twenty five years is to always enjoy the present, instead of ruining it by worrying about the future, or stressing about the past. Brittany is enjoying her summer in Myanmar and her relationship with Mariam Ko. Nothing else matters except the present moment. The future and the past can take care of themselves.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers