The Cougar Hunter and the Cub

Story Info
Daughter of a cougar fucks her mom's boy toy.
2.1k words
4.17
5.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers

## I date women more than twice my age.

Older women love younger, more vigorous men like me because of my youth and drive. I like them because of their experience and ability to let their inner slut come out over the bedroom sheets. They want me to be around. I want to be around.

But the only ones that don't want me around are these cougars cubs. The daughters that are my age.

I've had my share of awkward run-ins with their younger college age daughters. Even more awkward run ins for ones that just turned eighteen and about to enter college. But the best run-ins are the ones that are the most angry, most upset, at both their mothers...

...And their 'would-be daddy.'

It's why I hunt cougars.

Both for the prize of the cougar.

And sometimes their jealous and angry cubs.

---

## I Always Get Caught

Like a hunter in a blind, I'm usually obvious about it. One evening out of several, a cougar I'm dating named Marleine drags me by the hands over a marble entryway and up a winding carpet staircase to the master bedroom. She giggles, drunk, clearly settled and comfortable in her skin as she opens the door and whispers at me.

"Take your clothes off and go shower. I get extra horny if you're fresh out of the shower and clean. I'm going to do the same."

She points me to the bathroom in the middle of the hallway and waves a ring and bracelet ridden hand at me to move along. I strip my clothes and make my way to the bathroom to wash as she closes the door to her master bedroom to do the same.

I smell like apricot and lavender that follows with the steam as I open the bathroom door. But standing there is a younger version of Marleine. Her daughter Fiona.

Her arms are crossed and frowning at me in just thin panties and a spaghetti strap shirt that shows her prominent underboob. She doesn't look at my bare chest and abs that I've worked so hard on. The boner under my towel dips a bit, but I smile at her anyways.

"You can't keep dating my mom. It's weird. And it's not normal. You're young enough to be her son."

"I'm twenty five, which makes me old enough. But, dating your mom technically qualifies me as your dad, doesn't it?" I say.

I know it's a stretch and not at all true, but the look of disgust that comes over the pretty face of Fiona gets me hard all over again. She puts her hands on her hips and raises her voice in a whisper.

"That's not funny. You need to get out of my house."

"You mean your mom's house," I correct her. I use a tone like a dad and she wiggles in frustration even more. I'm hard as a rock now and ready for Marleine. I push past her, smiling, as she scoffs at me.

I can't tell you how much fun it is to make women my age jealous.

---

## Marleine is Passed Out

The shower is running and the woman is flopped out on the bed, snoring, and not even undressed. I knew that she shouldn't have ordered an extra bottle of wine at dinner, but she insisted. I go to her shower, turn the water off and go to head for my clothes.

They're not there.

Instead, Fiona is in the doorway again, holding my clothes under her arms. That annoyed smile of hers is slightly gone, but still present.

"Guess you'll be leaving after all," she says, holding my clothes out.

"Guess I'll just put your mom to sleep and have morning sex. Nothing like good cuddles in a nice bed with a wonderful woman," I say in response. "She might even wake later in the middle of the night." I wink at Fiona and her frustrated stance returns.

It makes me hard.

"I want you to leave, or you're not getting your clothes back."

"I kind of need those to leave, don't I?" I say. There's a twinge in my face that I can't hide. My phone, wallet, and keys are in my pants. As I realize this, she fondles my jeans and hears the keys inside.

She stomps down the hall and makes her way down the stairs. I follow.

"Hey! Bring those back. What are you doing?" I say, chasing after her with one hand on the towel.

I follow her through the kitchen and into the garage. By the time I step through the doorway, Fiona's car door closes and beeps. Locked. She holds her keys in her hand.

"If you want your clothes, your wallet, keys, and phone back, you have to agree to leave and keep your word," she says.

I'm not going to lie. Playing these kinds of bargaining games is always a good sign with cubs. Childish, yes. But they're effective at drawing me in. Especially when they can't hide their jealousy. The fact that her mom is getting better dick that her really rubs Fiona the wrong way. I start to chuckle.

"Well shit, I don't get much in the way of this deal, do I?" I say, making my way over to Fiona. She holds her ground, crossing her arms with her keys in her hands.

"This isn't a negotiation," she says.

"Sure it is. If you want me to leave, then I want something in return," I say.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "So fucking predicable. The answer is no."

"Alright, let's negotiate. If you help me with my... predicament this evening," say looking down at the towel and undoing it a bit, "Then not only will I leave, but I'll stop dating your mom altogether."

She cocks her head at me in the dark of the garage. Her mouth opens to protest and admonish me once more, but she doesn't. Instead, for the first time, she lets her eyes wander down my chest and peeks at where my hands are on the towel.

"What's your... predicament?" she asks.

I walk closer and let the towel come down.

She scoffs again and rolls her eyes, acting like she isn't turned on. But her nipples get hard through her thin t-shirt and she licks her lips. Her eyes reveal her intentions as she looks down at my very erect cock.

"Fine. But you need to give me your word that you'll never see my mom again."

I raise my hand.

"Scouts honor?" I say smiling, trying not to giggle.

"And let me be clear. I'm going to trash talk you and be mean to you while I fuck you. I like to be mean to boys when I fuck them. It'll be my pleasure to do it, especially to YOU. And that's how you're going to take me. Or else this doesn't happen. Clear?"

"Crystal," I say.

---

## She Leans on Her Car

I walk over, naked as the day I was born and hard as I've ever been. She looks at me like she's disgusted as I stroke my cock. It's a look of disappointment and annoyance. I have to say, it makes me stroke myself faster.

"You going to touch it or what?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes then lets her hand flop out of her folded arm. Her hand finds my cock in the dark as she tugs at it, looking off and away. Her despondency and attitude turn me on even more. I start moaning. She places her other hand over my mouth.

"Shut up. Don't make any noises or you'll wake my mom. Just hurry up," she says.

Her hand gets a better grip of my cock and she strokes me. I'm impressed by how she holds me, clearly understanding how to jerk a man just at the right pace. I start to moan. My hand wanders from leaning on her car to her exposed stomach.

"What is this?" she says. Her hand is off my mouth.

"Come on, let me touch a bit," I ask.

"Fine. Whatever," she says.

She lifts her shirt above her tits and leaves it on. I explore her with both hands in the dark as she continues to pull at my cock, now wet and making the tip slippery. Her tits are firm, and as I squeeze and fondle her, I catch her biting her lip.

*She's enjoying this.*

I step closer to her. I press against her, moving my face closer to hers as she turns away. I gently take her chin and turn it towards me. Her lips are an inch away from mine.

"You're kind of a pig, you know that?" she says.

It makes me smile. She jerks me faster so I get caught up in the pleasure and lose my response.

"Oh you like that don't you? You're just a dirty fuck boy looking for people to stroke and suck you off. You're a loser. The only thing you have going for you is this big cock."

She jerks me harder and I moan.

"I want to fuck you," I whisper.

"Will that make you cum faster so you can get out of here?" she asks me, still inches from my lips.

I nod in the affirmative.

Her eye roll and contempt for me makes me crazy.

---

## She Pushes Her Panies Down

And puts both hands on the car. She arches her back and puts her hips out, then looks back at me as her legs are spread.

"Probably a tighter pussy than any of those old cougars you chase. I bet you won't last thirty seconds. And I intend to make that happen so you can get the fuck out of here."

She spits on her hand, rubs my cock, then guides me in.

Fiona is right. Her pussy is incredibly tight. She's squeezing me and wet as she can be.

As I start to fuck her, she looks over her shoulder at me. The look of disapproval while she bites her lip, trying to hide her enjoyment, makes me grab her hips and thrust. She returns the favor, thrusting back at me as our bodies slap together.

"You like my pussy don't you?" She asks me. All I can manage is a grunt yes.

I start to rail her hard, gripping her hips and taking her as hard as I want. With each thrust, a moan tries to escape from her and she stiffles it.

"Would you fucking hurry up? Cum already," she wines.

I can't lie and say that I'm not close, but I'm determined to last longer than her 30 seconds. But the more I pump into her, the wetter and easier she becomes to slide into. She flips her hair and arches more, looking right back at me.

"I don't care if you cum in me. Just fucking do it already," she says.

She reaches under her and grabs me by the balls. The sensation sends me over the edge, making me come up on my toes and grunt, flexing all of my muscles. My cum fills her, and despite her facade of feigning disinterest, I can hear her gasping in the dark, keeping her own orgasm quiet.

---

## The Deal is Done

And she unceremoniously pulls up her panties and resets her shirt. Letting out a sigh, the car unlocks and she reaches into the backseat.

She hands me my phone, wallet, and keys.

"There you go. Now get out," she says.

"Hey! We made a deal," I say. She puts up a hand and pushes me away from the car.

'The *deal* was that I help you with your 'predicament' and then you leave and never come back. You said nothing about your clothes."

There's another click in the dark. The garage door opens to the moonlight and the cold.

"But my car isn't here! Your mom drove me," I say.

"Then I guess you're going to have to call an Uber or walk," Fiona says. She picks up the towel and tosses it at me, then waves.

"Bye-bye. Get out," she says as she pushes me in the back.

I clear the garage door and it comes down immediately. Fiona marches back into the house. As the garage door clunks down, I feel the cold air across my sweat and wet cock. I chuckle, seeing that my phone is dead.

"Whelp. One for the books. Plenty of pages left," I say.

I march off down the road in a towel for my long walk of shame home with only the moon and my towel to accompany me.

Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers