Black Exec makes Blonde Vet Purr Ch. 02

Story Info
Embrace a new reality - can’t put the Genie back in the bottle.
1.7k words
4.27
9.4k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading chapter one sets the stage for this adventure. Learn how Kirk overcums Vet's reluctance

*

After napping again cuddled spoon fashion with her hips against his groin and one of his hands cupping her tit, they stirred.

"So you decided to accept the job" Kirk said "What made up your mind?"

"YOU" she responded quickly. "You encouraged me to be myself instead of opening my legs and lying still like a mannequin. You came deep inside of me and made sure I came repeatedly. Then you pulled me close to nestle instead of rolling over with your back to me and snoring. That's the first time I've felt like I made love with a partner and not being used as a vessel for someone's pleasure."

"I can't imagine you putting up with that and so sorry you have" Kirk offered.

"Well at least something good came from it" she continued. "Always feeling miserable, I made the gym and working out my respite. That let me meet the man of my dreams." She grasped the back of his neck, pulled him close and warmly kissed him.

She then glanced at his bedside clock and said "Ooops! It's getting late I better call my husband".

Kirk said "I'll give you some privacy. Alexa turn off the phones and the doorbell!"

"WOW!" she said "Not only is your house huge -- it's also smart."

He retrieved her purse from the hallway where she'd left it and brought it to her.

"I'll be in kitchen when you're finished. It's down the hallway to the left."

"I know" she replied "I saw it when you told me to look around".

"May I use your bathroom before I call?"

"Sure" he said. "I think you already know where it is since you saw the pictures of ladies in thigh high hose."

"I plead guilty, your honor!"

He smiled, waved his hand and walked to the kitchen.

After a few minutes she appeared wearing the shirt he'd shrugged out of before their tryst. "I hope you don't mind but my gown is in my luggage."

"Not at all! Although I prefer you in something more fitted".

"It is a bit baggy isn't it?"

"So what did Hubby say?"

"He was elated about the extra income!"

"What else did you tell him?"

"I didn't lie. I told him I was going to keep doing what I've been doing!" With that comment she winked, stroked his crotch and giggled impishly.

"Now I've got to call the board and accept the position." She returned to the bedroom and he again waited in the kitchen.

She returned after a few minutes absolutely beaming. "They were delighted and are emailing my contract. I told them I needed a few days to find another place to live and that I would start on Monday."

"Since it's Thursday you'll have plenty of time to look and we'll have some uninterrupted time together" Kirk said. "I do need to go in to my office tomorrow to tidy up a few things. But you're free to stay when I do. Feel free to use the pool if you'd like, it's completely private since I prefer swimming in the nude."

"C'mere" he pulled her close as her face suddenly appeared drawn.

"I have to be honest" she whispered "I'm feeling more than a bit guilty about what we've, er I've, done. I've never cheated on my husband or anyone else before."

Then she fell quiet. He hugged her tightly and they stood molded against each other for a full minute before she pulled away.

"I guess I can never put that Genie back in the bottle. But you know what? Being with you felt so natural -- so very right."

"Felt?" he asked quizzically.

"FEELS!" she corrected herself and tiptoed for a long slow kiss.

"That's better" he said. Now give me your keys so I can put your car in the garage so we can retrieve your luggage. You'll need your gown and some makeup remover because I smeared the beautiful job you did."

She ran to the microwave to see her reflection and shouted "OMG how could you ever make love to THAT?"

"WITH that!" He corrected her chuckling.

"OK, OKAY -- WITH! Now please get my bag so I can clean up."

"I need to clean up too -- let's shower together."

"Mmmmmm", she uttered smiling impishly, "Maybe we can make at least one of my dreams cum true!"

"Sounds like I might have created a monster."

"No, not created -- perhaps UNLEASHED!" she retorted. Wrapping her slender fingers around his semi erect cock she said "This is the genie's magic wand I want in my bottle -- REPEATEDLY!"

He quickly retrieved her luggage and she grabbed her makeup remover. The somewhat 'Plain Jane' he saw when he met her reappeared. But that 'Plain Jane' wasn't standing butt naked in his bathroom mirror. As she completed her task, he grasped her waist, pulled her against him and walked her into the shower.

He wet two cloths, handed her one and gently soaped her head to toe. For her part she was fixated on soaping and stroking his now hard cock. She rinsed it and dropped to her knees. "Now I'm going to make one of my many dreams come true." Her last words were garbled because she had opened her mouth wide to surround his girth.

Her hands made circular motions around his shaft as she nibbled and sucked him. She gagged after trying to take him in her throat and looked up at him smiling.

"She may be inexperienced" he mused "but she's damned sure willing!"

He removed her hands from his cock and placed them on his ass. He then gently grasped her head and rocked it in motion with his slowly thrusting hips. "Suck a little harder!" he urged her as he increased the tempo of his thrusts. She not only complied but began rocking her head faster and faster until he was on the brink of climax. He erupted in her mouth causing her to gag and momentarily pull back. Not wanting to lose a precious drop of the reward for her efforts, she licked his cock clean before swiping the excess cum from her cheek and slurping it.

"Ahhh... dreams do cum true!" she congratulated herself as if spiking a football after scoring a touchdown.

They stepped out of the shower and took turns patting each other dry. She wrapped herself in her towel and started for the door. As he had done so many times at the gym, Kirk pulled her back to him. He didn't kiss her as she suspected he might. Instead, he stripped off her towel, lifted her and sat her on the nearby countertop. He spread her legs, dropped his towel and began rubbing the bulbous head of his again rock hard cock against her clit.

"How could you possibly be so hard again?" she asked.

"Maybe it's because I've wanted you for so long and want to make up for lost time."

She started to speak but instead gasped and looked down to see his ebony rod disappearing into her pink folds. He gripped her ass with one hand and rolled her thick red nipples with the fingertips of the other. Stimulated by the multiple sensations, her juices flowed freely again and she saw his glistening manhood begin to pump in and out of her pussy.

"Is this my pussy?" he asked.

"Yes, you know it is -- you're stretching it wide and filling it up and it is yours for as long as your big dick is mine!"

He then cupped both of her ass cheeks and lifted her. She clutched her arms around his neck as he pistoned in and out of her. He turned so she could see the reflection of herself being taken in midair. She felt (and saw) her milky tits slapping against his broad brown chest, her tight ass being probed by his ebony fingers and her pink pussy being hammered by his mahogany cock. Her legs were stretched out flopping in midair until the sensation of an impending climax roiled her loins. She locked her ankles and pulled hard to draw him even deeper inside of her.

"Oh, Ooh, Ooooooh! I'm gonna cum again -- CUM WITH ME PLEASE!"

She needn't have asked because she almost simultaneously felt the warmth of Kirk's fountain spurting and coating her inner walls.

She went limp as a rag doll and clung weakly to Kirk. "Oh my!" she gasped when she regained her breath. "I hadn't dreamed about that one but most assuredly enjoyed it. Now I'm kinda sorry we waited so long."

"Kinda?"

"Yeah, I am in a way! Because at this rate I may be too tired and sore to make the rest of my dreams reality."

"We'll have a few months to do that and create a lot of memories ... unless ..."

"UNLESS my white ass -- no more regrets or hesitation -- I'm yours for as long as you'll have me big boy!"

He lowered her gently to the floor and they strolled arm in arm back to the bedroom.

They later wandered outside and ate a light dinner by the fire pit and took a late night dip in the pool. After rinsing off they snuggled side by side still nude.

"I don't have any seductive gowns" she said "So I guess I'll have to sleep in the nude".

"Not to worry" Kirk offered "There's a Victoria's Secret nearby."

"I know" she said "I went there to buy the lingerie I wore yesterday. I thought I was going to be heading home after our one time fling. If I had known about the job offer and that you wouldn't reject me, I would have bought a sexy gown too. I'll go to an ATM to get some more cash -- I don't want to leave a paper trail."

"You can do some online shopping at Victoria's Secret in the morning. I'll leave a credit card for you to use and we can do curbside pickup tomorrow evening."

"But how can I repay you?" Iliana asked.

Pretending to scowl then breaking into a broad grin Kirk said -- "You can't! At least not with money."

She playfully slapped him with a pillow before crawling over to snuggle against his chest.

"Alexa put the house to sleep!" Kirk's baritone commanded.

"House is secure!" Alexa's Midwestern accent replied.

Within minutes, as the lights dimmed, the new lovers drifted into the afterglow of a warm and enveloping sleep.