All Comments on 'Black-Eyed Stalker'

by Cherylann

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
xavi2871xavi2871over 19 years ago
WOW!

That was very very good. Can't wait to read more.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 19 years ago
Excellent story

More believeable than many of the "raped, but loved it" stories. I thought this was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Riviting Edge of the Seat Erotic Tale

An engaging tale of rape and passion. Hoping to see a lot more sexy tales from this new author. From one passionate author to another...congrats on a job well done! Like a bottle of vintage wine, you will only get better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Job

It was realistic. Not like the other stories that I have come across where the women get attacked and enjoy the rough sex by the end. I respected both parties by the end of the story and it was a great turnon. The sex was incredible. I loved the first person narrative, we see inside her head the entire time so that her motivations have a real point. I think you did a wonderful job - really keep this up - you have become one of my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Anal Rape!

I loved the point of view by this woman writer. Great tension throughout-very believable and very erotic! I want more of her stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow!

Very well done, very believable!

Elenia26Elenia26about 18 years ago
Great story!

Loved it. Absolutely loved it, especially the descriptions of his eyes. i love eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Needs lubricant..........

I hate rape stories and I would have liked this better if Tony had used lubricant for the ass, however, I really loved this story. The characters were believable and the suspense was there from begining to end. You are a good writer and I will look for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Second-person narrative

I gave this a rating of four rather than five because I really, really dislike stories told in the second-person. This was kind of a blend of first- and second-person but very hot nonetheless.

MiliktheRedMiliktheRedabout 15 years ago
Smokin hot fantasy

I loved this story. Very hot. I could do without the pee, but it didn't really break the mood.

A women who writes rape fantasy, that really turns me on!

MarcBlackmanMarcBlackmanabout 9 years ago
Good writing technique

Very nice with intelligent dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!!

This story had me hooked from the start. I love how it ended. Will there be more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous