The Road to Repair

Story Info
Wholesome High Fantasy Femdom.
3.5k words
4.47
9.4k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soren looked around the Tavern, his hair stood on end as he felt a swath of eyes fall over him. The smell of stale ale and sweat hung in the air, with a concerning hint of iron mixed in. He felt like prey at a watering hole meant for predators, as hungry eyes stared him down, undressing him with their lustful gaze. He knew this tavern's reputation for catering to adventurers, but he never expected how many of them would be women. He eyed the female warriors warily, they seemed to be comparing their muscles, accentuating them, as if to intimidate or entice. Soren could not help but feel a mixture of both. Light chatter filled the air as the patrons went about their business, engaging in competitions of strength and comparing their ability to imbibe alcohol.

His lithe elven frame stood out against the rest of the patrons at the tavern. Standing at only 5'2", Soren was used to feeling short around his companions, however, with the sheer presence these adventurers held, he somehow felt even smaller. He made his way to an empty booth, and sat down, resting his weary soles after a long day's journey. He cursed the creaking floorboards, signaling his every step. Without companions, the number of contracts available was light, and their difficulty often exceeded a solo's capacity. While he had come here hoping to find allies to work with, the brutish atmosphere made him feel weak, and he sunk further into his booth, unsure of what to do with himself. The wooden table felt rough to his smooth hands.

He sat restlessly for a few minutes, hands squirming uncomfortably between his legs, as he tried to make himself smaller, hoping not to draw any more attention to himself. His hopes were quickly dashed however by the sound of approaching boots, making their way across the stale wooden floor. Looking up, he caught the sight of a woman who made his heart pound swiftly, whether with fear or arousal he could not tell.

Above him stood Naz, a 6'4" half-orc warrior. Worn leather armor clung to her frame, accentuating both her lean muscle and the fullness of her figure. "Well well well, what's a little thing like you doing here?" She asks as she slides into the seat across from him. The booth creaks under her weight, the old wood feeling the burden of her tall muscular frame. Soren feels a boot playfully poke at his own under the table.

Soren sits up, straightening his back and failing to hide a blush from the forwardness of his new companion. "I am an adventurer Miss, my last party left me, so I am hoping to find a new one here". His nervousness is apparent, mixed with a twinge of shame for being abandoned. He wrung his hands nervously under the table, shifting uncomfortably against the wooden bench.

"Please, call me Naz" she cocks an eyebrow at the small elf "or Ma'am if you're trying to be polite. Now, tell me, why would your friends up and abandon you to the wolves out here?" She looks around the Tavern, gesturing to her fellow patrons.

"Well," he starts a little flustered, clearly embarrassed, "they told me I was too weak. They wanted me up front, holding the line! I mean look at me, I'm quick with my fingers but I don't have the stamina to take a pounding on the frontline." Soren let out an exasperated sigh, for weeks he had tried to get his teammates to utilize his skills, instead of forcing him to fill their needs. Man up Soren. Take the front Soren. Why are you so pathetic? Their cruel words passed through his mind, as he quickly wiped away some water forming in his eyes.

"Well little one, you may be in luck," Naz said, leaning forward on the table, inching her face closer and closer to Soren's. She examined his delicate features, such a pretty boy, she thought to herself, I think I'll take him. "My group is down a member as is, and as you can see," she says, flexing her biceps ``I've got the strength covered" she grins, noting the effect her physique is having on this little twink, "but I am gonna need to see some proof of these fast hands, and nimble fingers of yours before we make anything official"

Soren fidgetted in his chair. He couldn't believe his luck that a party was approaching him so soon, yet he also worried, what if it was a trap? He eyed Naz, her lean muscles, accentuated by sleeves that looked a size too small, her confident smirk that betrayed two tiny tusks, and the eyes of a predator who stared at him like prey. He couldn't deny that deep down, if this was a trap, maybe he wanted to fall into it.

The pair continued their conversation, drifting towards small talk as the two began to learn more about each other. Naz ensured plenty of ale was shared, as she regaled Soren with tales of her and her party's heroics. He listened, enraptured by her, not only was she physically strong, but her strength of presence demanded his attention as well. They talked till last call, which shook Soren from his trance.

"Shit" he muttered, perking up like a prairie dog, looking towards where rooms were booked, and cursing his luck seeing They closed earlier than the bar. "I forgot to get a room for the night", he bites his lip with concern, unsure of what he is going to do for the night.

"Not to worry, my little mouse, you can share mine for the night, besides, if we are going to be working together we might as well get used to it," she said, standing up from their booth. She took his hand, not waiting for his response, and began dragging him towards the room she had rented. "My other partner is coming into town tomorrow, we can meet her in the morning, make this whole thing official"

"If you think that's alright ma'am," he said, being dragged along by the powerful arms of Naz.

"Of course it's alright, what, should I be afraid of a little thing like you doing something improper, taking advantage of me?" She jested, feigning fright at the elf who was over a foot shorter than her, and lacking at least a hundred pounds of muscle. "Come now, we still have to finish your interview before the night is done."

Soren felt his pulse quicken. An interview? What if he failed? Would he be kicked from her room and left to find a cold night sleeping in the stables? His focus was recaptured by the sound of the door closing behind him, as Naz pulled him into her room. It was littered with loose adventuring supplies, bits of armor, weapons, and clothes that looked as if they were in desperate need of a wash. Soren couldn't help but feel a little bashful, alone in a girl's room. He shook himself to his senses, while he was not the most experienced he wasn't an awkward adolescent anymore, and besides, he was just here to sleep right?

"Alright, take your shirt off" Naz's rough voice commanded. Soren looked at her, hesitating, unsure of what was going on. "I have to see who I'm adding to my party, now, don't make me ask twice, strip." The dominance of her voice struck Soren, and he immediately doffed his linen shirt, revealing his pale skin. She drank in his figure, lean, if not too lean, barely any meat on the bones, abs that poked through more from lack of fat than definition. Well, he isn't rugged enough to be handsome, she mused, but holy shit is he pretty.

"Hmm... let me get a better look at you," Naz said, stalking circles around the elf, enjoying his trembling under her scrutinizing gaze. She reached out, lifting his arms and feeling his muscles. Her powerful hands traced and teased him. A slight gasp escaped his lips as she would brush her hands along his nipples, teasing them while under the guise of feeling his pectorals. "A bit on the thin side ain't ya?" She asked. Soren could only nod in affirmation, overwhelmed by a mixture of embarrassment and arousal, he shifted and fidgeted, trying to keep the small tent forming in his pants from being noticed. "Well..." Naz sighed, placing her hands on her hips, and looking down at the half-naked elf.

Soren looked up at her confused, had he done something wrong? Was he not good enough, one group had already cast him out for being weak, would his body fail him again? Fear and self-loathing filled his head, his lip trembled as he waited for the words he knew were coming, telling him to get out, that he was weak, that he didn't deserve to be a member of her team.

"Take the rest off" Soren blinked, too stunned to move, of all the words he expected to hear, those were not even on the list. "What did I say about making me ask twice?" Soren snapped to his senses, her presence towered over him, and he dared not make her wait again, he pulled his trousers down, revealing his purple undergarment, his member pressing against the fabric. Despite his fears, he was unable to deny his arousal at being commanded by this muscular Half-orc. He could only hope his arousal did not anger her. "All of it"

"All of it?"

"All, of, it." Not wanting to be scolded again for hesitating, Soren pulled free his underwear, revealing his clean-shaven privates. His cock stood straight ahead. Even on his frame it looks a little small, can't be more than 4 inches. Naz couldn't hide her smirk. How lucky she has been, to pick up such a cute little toy. And oh how she could not wait to play with him. "Alright, let me feel your legs, come here," she said, sitting down on the only bed in the room, something Soren had just now taken note of. He moved towards her. He felt incredibly vulnerable, here he was, naked, while a fully clothed woman who looked like she could crush him with ease examined his most intimate parts. The feeling was intoxicating.

He stopped about a foot away from her, unsure of how close to bring himself to her in his current condition, and all too aware of the height her head rests relevant to his member. Tired of waiting for the elf to overcome his shame, Naz reached out, and grabbed him, pulling him closer, so that his legs touched hers, taking great amusement in the yelp he released at the sudden movement. She dug her fingers into his legs, not enough to hurt, but he felt her vice-like grip holding him, and he knew even with all his strength, he would be unable to break free. She spun him around, admiring his rear, feeling the bounce of his cheeks with her thumbs. I will be spreading these later She thought to herself, before spinning him once again, so that he was facing her. His penis twitched just inches from her face. She watched and enjoyed how each breath she took upon this little thing made it jump and twitch. "Quite an energetic little thing you have here" she teased, looking up at Soren, whose breathing had become heavy, as he struggled to keep himself calm.

"I am sorry ma'am, I can't help it." Soren whimpered.

"Oh I know, little ones like yours are always so sensitive, and easily aroused" she placed a finger on the tip of his swollen head, measuring the meager thickness. Well, he certainly won't be winning any prizes, but still workable, she pressed down, pushing his penis down till it faced the floor, then released it, watching it flick back to attention, a little soldier's salute.

Hearing himself being called little made him wince. He knew, even for an elf, Soren had been on the smaller side in all regards physically. He worried his disappointing size would have him laughed out, discarded. But once again the worries that clouded his mind were swept away by the movements of Naz, as she weighed his balls in her hands, rolling them softly, and used her thumb to lightly stroke his length.

"Well, my little thief" her breath was hot, it teased him as he felt her warmth envelope him, "it's time for your final exam" she slowly peeled the clothes from her body, revealing a figure built by a hundred battles, iron muscle, her beautiful green skin covered with slightly discolored scars from wounds taken defending her allies. Soren swallowed hard, a single drop of pre-cum formed at the tip of his cock as he watches the divine form in front of him reveal herself. He looks at the floor, overwhelmed.

His gaze is redirected, as Naz places a single finger under his chin, and drags his vision along her body. She drew him up her long, powerful legs, over her thighs that were as thick as his head, her chiseled physique, abs glistening with sweat as her own lust was barely being contained. She lifted his eyes to her now exposed breast, now hanging freely as her bra dropped to the ground, and finally to her own eyes.

She held his gaze, he could see the lust burning in her eyes. She was a predator who had finally found her prey. "You told me you had nimble fingers Little Mouse," she licked her lips as she fed off the timid boy's arousal, the quivering of his lip, the trembling of his legs, and the twitching of his tiny cock, "it's time for a demonstration, show me you are more than just your little member".

She knew the jabs at his size were unneeded, but she couldn't deny how lustful they made her. She could see it in his eyes, the eagerness to please, the desire to serve, fuck if it wasn't fun. She spread her legs on the bed, inviting the thief forward, reclining on worn feather pillows. It's been to fucking long, she watches with lustful anticipation as the elf crawls beside her. He begins working his hands down her body, tracing her muscles, just as she had done earlier, but while her large hands had only clumsily caressed him, his delicate fingers teased her with precision. You fucking teasing slut, was all she could think, as hands continued to explore her body.

Her own breathing began to grow heavy, she took deep breaths, trying to control her own growing lust. She growled hungrily as his hand finally made its way to her thighs. There was a focus on his brow she enjoyed, this little man was putting every effort of his being into pleasing her. While some of the bigger brutes may be fun to ride, they often cared more about their own meat than hers and left her pleasure up to their stamina. But while his little thing twitched and pulsed between his legs, he never dared touch it without her permission. No, in this moment, it was all about her, her body, her pleasure, where all his attention was focused on, the center of his little lustful world. "Fuck you're adorable" she pulled him in for a kiss, invading him with her tongue, she held him there till the need to breathe separated them. Their eyes met as they panted, catching their breath. "Enough with the teasing brat" her voice was harsh, she tried to keep her tone steady, but she cracked, as a slight waver slipped through "I can't wait any longer".

"Ye-ye-yes ma'am" was all he could muster. Soren set upon the task before him. While his own member was painfully engorged, the woman who had given him a chance had requested relief. It was his pleasure, his duty, and his desire to gift it to her. He slipped two fingers beneath, aided by the slick texture of lubricated skin. His thumb lightly teased her clit, as he supported the pressure from within. Carefully he drew out long calculated strokes of his fingers. Naz purred as she ran her fingers through Soren's hair, such a pretty boy she murmurs, her thoughts slipping through her low moans. She gently caresses his face with the back of her hand, self-conscious of hands calloused from years of fighting. How could such a pretty thing enjoy a beast like me? Waves of pleasure began to build between her thighs, heat radiating through her body. She felt herself tighten around him as her body shook as a wave of relief and ecstasy melted her stress away. Her movements rocked the bed, the old wood creaking as she moved her hips in tune with his rhythm.

"Oh fuck keep going" she demanded, digging her hands into the sheets, gripping them with enough force to cause tears to form. "more, Little Mouse, do not stop!" She cried out. Soren continued to work diligently, carefully applying just enough pressure in the right places, well-trained hands doing precise work. He himself on the verge of bursting from just her sounds. He began kissing her abs, licking the salty sweat from her muscular stomach. He was startled as a forceful hand shoved his head between Naz's breasts. She clenched him tightly, as he felt her whole body shake. Naz pulled Soren's hand from her, and held the small elf tightly as her once quickened breathing began to slow.

"I think.... you passed..." she said breathlessly as she softly stroked his back. He felt so small in her arms. Like a delicate flower, she had picked from the countryside.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP" a voice yelled through the wooden walls.

"Fuck off" came Naz's reply. The pair paused and looked at each other, before breaking out into a quiet giggle. "You did very well Little Mouse, I think you will make an excellent member of our party." Soren sighed with relief, and collapsed beside her. His small election twitching skyward. He longed for release, but did not want to ask for it, as he feared he may upset Naz, it was his interview after all, and previous relationships had not treated him well when he made selfish requests.

Naz pulled him in, spooning him gently. He felt her large breast pressing against his back, and her legs snake around his own. "Do not worry little one" she whispered into his ear, "I have not forgotten your pleasure, allow me to reward you for your efforts." While one hand was under him and around his chest, the other made its way down to his twitching penis. She gently gripped the miniature member between two fingers and her thumb. "Your thing is very small Little Mouse" she teased into his ear. "And I think you like it when I tell you this"

Soren could only squirm, soft moans escaping through his lips. He muttered his approval. In the past, his size was the subject of ridicule, harsh words meant to wound, and cut. But here, from her, they were words of acceptance. She cradled his small penis in her calloused hands, giving it soft, gentle strokes. His moans grew until her finger touched his lips. " Don't want us getting kicked out now, be a good boy for me and keep those sweet sounds soft for me" her breath felt hot in his sensitive ears. He placed a pillow to his lips to muffle himself as she began teasing his ear with her tongue. She began to pick up speed, pumping his member with swift, short strokes. She could feel it pulse in her grasp, her two free fingers gently caressed his balls with each stroke, as the intensity built higher and higher. "Alright small one, you've earned your right to relief" her words were spurring him on, he gripped the pillow tightly as he muttered and moaned with each stroke, trying to hold out, to make this pleasure last just a moment longer. "Cum for me Soren, I want to see how much this little thing can spurt''.

Her words sent him over the edge. She felt his legs convulse as he shot out three thick streams of semen, splattering it against the floor. His muffled moans sounded beautiful to Naz's ears. Such a small toy for her to play with, such a soft boy for her to protect. She raises her hand to her mouth, licking off the excess cum that had dribbled onto her. "Good boy Soren, good boy".

She wrapped herself around him tightly, one powerful arm clutching his chest, the other held his entire package in her palm. Surrounded by green muscle, exhausted, and relieved, Soren felt a level of safety and comfort, both with his new companion, and with himself, that he had not felt in some time. For what felt like the first time since he left him, Soren drifted off into peaceful dreams.