Black Femdom: Black Bull & Sissy

Story Info
Mistress Takuba tames Black Bull and Black Sissy.
1.6k words
2.88
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"I feel liberated," Sissy Maxima said, laughing merrily. The six-foot-five, muscular and tough, dark-skinned African American crossdresser strutted her stuff in a pink evening gown, blonde wig and high heels. Properly made up, this Black Sissy looked downright fabulous. Mistress Takuba smiled while admiring her creation. Six weeks ago, a tall, dark-skinned and macho former professional football player named Maximus Silverman walked into the dungeon, being curious about BDSM and Kink. Well, Mistress Takuba experimented with Maximus Silverman and unleashed a hidden persona known as Sissy Maxima. The former NFL player has become Mistress Takuba's own personal bitch.

"Black masculinity looks good in lace," Mistress Takuba said, nodding approvingly. Sissy Maxima smiled and began to twerk her big Black ass for her Mistress. Mistress Takuba sat and watched, utterly pleased with what she was beholding. A lot of macho Black men repress their inner Sissy and Mistress Takuba is more than happy to help them get in touch with it. Tonight is truly going to be one for the ages in Mistress Takuba's Dungeon, located in the south side of Brockton, Massachusetts. It's about to go down, for real. The City of Champions is full of freaks and that's just the way they get down.

"Thank you Mistress," Sissy Maxima said, bowing her head before Mistress Takuba. Standing five-foot-nine, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin and long dreadlocks, Mistress Takuba looked much younger than her fifty-odd years. Afro-Caribbean women are sinfully sexy and seem to age slower than women from other parts of the world. The sultry dominatrix, a native of Saint Catherine, Jamaica, has been in the BDSM game for a very long time. There are a lot of Black women working as professional dominatrices out there, but they cater to a mostly white male clientele. Mistress Takuba is an exception. It's what makes her unique.

Someone has to introduce Black men to hidden delights such as strap-on play, bondage, corporal punishment, fisting, forced feminization and the like. Since all the other dominant Black women are busy chasing those annoying, entitled and weak white dudes, Mistress Takuba focuses on Black men. This sexy Jamaican American dominatrix likes to dominate Black men. White guys present no challenge for dominant Black women. Black men on the other hand are something else. They resist any and all attempts at female domination, which makes them more fun.

"Bend over and give me that ass," Mistress Takuba ordered, and Sissy Maxima complied at once. Mistress Takuba smiled, pleased with Sissy Maxima's obeisance. A while ago, in her masculine persona as Maximus Silverman, this one worked as a bull in the BDSM scene. Mistress Takuba used to watch Maximus have his way with a lot of women, and couples. Hell, white couples used to line up to suck Maximus big Black dick. Mistress Takuba decided that she wanted to turn this macho Black man with a big dick into a certified Black Sissy. Whatever Mistress Takuba wants, the lady usually gets.

"My ass is yours, Mistress," Sissy Maxima said, spreading her thick Black ss cheeks wide open. Mistress Takuba came up behind Sissy Maxima and inspected her asshole. The Black crossdresser's asshole was clean, but needed some lotion. Grinning, Mistress Takuba grabbed some lotion and used it to lubricate Sissy Maxima's asshole. Without further ado, Mistress Takuba took her favorite strap-on dildo and put it on. Time to show Sissy Maxima the hidden pleasures of pegging. When a dominant Black woman fucks a Black male crossdresser with her strap-on dildo, she makes the world a better place.

"Clive Blackmore, show yourself," Mistress Takuba ordered, and Sissy Maxima gasped as a tall, muscular Black man emerged from the dungeon's shadows. Sissy Maxima recognized Clive Blackmore, a friend and former teammate she knew as an NFL player in her Maximus Silverman persona. During their NFL days, Maximus and Clive used to go clubbing together. They would bring hot women back to their hotel rooms and fuck the hell out of them. Sissy Maxima was surprised to see Clive Blackmore in Mistress Takuba's dungeon, to say the very least.

"Here I am," Clive Blackmore said in a gruff voice. The tall, muscular former NFL player stroked his massive Black dick as he approached Mistress Takuba and Sissy Maxima. Mistress Takuba grabbed Clive and kissed him passionately before stroking his big Black dick. Sissy Maxima watched Clive's big Black dick hungrily. Laughing, Mistress Takuba brought Clive's dick close to Sissy Maxima's face. The horny Black male crossdresser grabbed Clive's big Black dick and began sucking it. All crossdressers secretly crave the dick, even the ones claiming to be heterosexual. Mistress Takuba is all about being a facilitator. This sexy Afro-Caribbean dominatrix helps macho Black men discover their inner bitch.

"Suck that dick while I peg your ass," Mistress Takuba said to Sissy Maxima, who sucked Clive's big Black cock greedily. Meanwhile, Clive smiled and winked at Mistress Takuba. The sexy, bossy Jamaican lady always provides Clive with good sluts, both female and male, to fuck. Mistress Takuba pressed her dildo against Sissy Maxima's asshole and pushed it inside. The Black crossdresser's asshole swallowed the dildo without too much trouble. Pleased by this, Mistress Takuba gripped Sissy Maxima and fucked her ass with deep, passionate strokes.

"Hmm, feels good," Clive said, groaning in pleasure as he got his dick sucked by his former NFL buddy Maximus Silverman's alter ego, the sexy Sissy Maxima. Mistress Takuba felt her pussy get wet as she rammed the dildo up Sissy Maxima's asshole. The Black male crossdresser would have screamed but couldn't because there was a big Black cock being rammed down her throat. The sexy Jamaican dominatrix and the bisexual former NFL player serviced the Black Sissy at both ends, fucking her into total submission. A good time was had by all involved.

Afterwards, Clive jerked off until he came all over Sissy Maxima's face. Mistress Takuba took off her strap-on dildo and fingered her wet pussy before pissing all over Sissy Maxima's face. The Black Sissy drank the dominant Black man's cum and also drank the dominant Black lady's piss. No shame in the Black Sissy's game, folks. Mistress Takuba was still horny, and demanded that Clive and Sissy Maxima take care of her needs. The bisexual Black stud and the Black crossdresser exchanged a look before complying with the dominant Black lady's wishes. Time to put up or shut up.

"Oh yeah," Mistress Takuba cooed softly, loving what she was experiencing. The sexy Jamaican dominatrix lay on the carpet, gloriously naked, with her sexy legs spread. Sissy Maxima buried her face between Mistress Takuba's legs and ate her out. Meanwhile, Clive gripped Sissy Maxima's hips and pushed his hard dick into her booty hole. Mistress Takuba rubbed her erect nipples and sighed in pleasure as Sissy Maxima ate her pussy while getting ass fucked by Clive. The bisexual former NFL player has a good dick and both the ladies and the fellas want some of his stuff. Nothing wrong with that in the least, folks.

"Delicious as ever, Mistress," Sissy Maxima said to Mistress Takuba while eating her pussy. The Black male crossdresser ate the Black dominatrix's pussy and didn't let up until she cried out in orgasmic delight. At the same time, Clive pulled his dick out of Sissy Maxima's butt hole. The bisexual former NFL player was still horny. Mistress Takuba grabbed Clive's dick and rolled a condom on it. As Sissy Maxima looked on, Mistress Takuba got on all fours. The sexy Jamaican dominatrix spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing her wet pussy and puckered asshole. Hmm, the lady is in need, or so it would appear...

"Clive, fuck my asshole like you fuck them guys and trans women," Mistress Takuba demanded. Sissy Maxima smiled and decided to help her Mistress out. Clive grinned as Sissy Maxima took the lotion and smeared it all over Mistress Takuba's asshole. The bisexual former NFL player gripped Mistress Takuba's wide hips and pushed his big Black cock into her booty hole. Mistress Takuba gasped as Clive's dick popped into her asshole. Now the sexy Jamaican dominatrix knows how her favorite Black male crossdresser must have felt when the bisexual stud fucked that ass.

"I love a tight asshole and I don't care if it belongs to a woman or a man," Clive said with a smile. Sissy Maxima and Mistress Takuba exchanged a smile of approval. It's good to meet such a progressive, non-discriminating man. Without further ado, the bisexual former NFL player plunged his big Black cock into the forbidden depths of Mistress Takuba's asshole. The sexy, big-booty Jamaican dominatrix squealed like a bitch as the bisexual stud's cock filled her asshole. Bisexual men are experts in anal sex in a way that heterosexual men and homosexual men can never be. When it comes to ass, they've fucked every type. Clive fucked Mistress Takuba's warm, tight asshole with deep, passionate strokes. The brother smashed that ass and didn't let up until the sexy, bossy Jamaican lady finally tapped out.

When Mistress Takuba went to bed that night, her pussy was tingly thanks to Sissy Maxima's oral delights, and her ass was sore thanks to Clive's relentless butt fucking. The sexy Jamaican dominatrix is one happy camper. On the Island of Jamaica, both men and women are notoriously homophobic but Mistress Takuba isn't like that. Ever since Mistress Takuba moved to the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, she's learned a lot about human sexuality, sexual diversity and human nature. This Afro-Caribbean gal loves bisexual Black men and if loving them is wrong, then she doesn't want to be right. Let other Jamaicans disapprove if they want to. Mistress Takuba is the Queen of the Switch-Hitters, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers