Worshipped Wife's First Date

Story Info
Adored wife tells slave husband she will go on a date.
6.2k words
4.31
7.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Mistress.

When I arrive home I can sense there's something on your mind. You're friendly and welcoming but there's a pensive disconnection between your words and eyes. I assume you'll share it with me if you want to.

Dinner and dog walk done I bring you a drink and join you on the sofa. "Everything alright?" I ask, opening the door for you to offload any problems.

"Yes. Fine. Why?" you reply.

"Just checking. You seem slightly distant, that's all."

"I'm fine, honestly."

"Good."

A couple of minutes pass, filled with indigestible tv, and then your sweet voice glides into my ears. "I've been trying to decide whether to tell you something."

"You can always tell me anything!" I reply, pleased you are opening up.

"I know, but I don't know how you're going to react."

"Do you want to tell me you're leaving me?" I ask, heart pounding in case of the worst outcome.

"Of course not!" you laugh

"So there's nothing to worry about. Tell me." I say, putting a hand on one of your thighs.

"I want to... but I don't want you to take it the wrong way." you fret. "I love you."

"I know you do my Goddess. I love you too. So just spill the beans. You're going to have to at some point anyway. I can't relax if I know something's troubling you."

"It's not troubling me. I'm just not sure what to do."

"So tell me. Perhaps I can help." I plead.

Another slow minute passes before you speak.

"The thing is..." you mumble, trying to choose your words carefully. "Will you promise not to get in a mood?"

We both know it's an impossible promise to make but I do it anyway, increasingly desperate to know what you're dealing with.

"I adore you my gorgeous girl. Stop worrying."

"Ok. Well. Please don't be annoyed with me...I've been messaging that guy Dave. You know. X's mate. The one from that club."

I feel blood rushing to my head and my heart thumps.

"I'm definitely not annoyed, darling girl. Why should I be?" I say.

"Because I didn't tell you."

"That is a bit naughty of you but you're telling me now so I'm pleased, not annoyed."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, very sure. It's exciting. I know how attractive you find him."

"You're not hurt or angry?"

"A tiny bit hurt but definitely not angry! It's turning me on."

"Are you sure?" you repeat.

"100% my lovely girl. You know how much I think you deserve additional attention."

"I know you fantasise about it..."

"Feel my heartbeat. Feel my swelling nob. You're exciting me."

Your feminine hand presses against my chest then moves down to the growing bulge in my jeans. You smile.

"My body can't lie." I say.

"No. But your body doesn't always know what's best for your mind."

"Maybe not, sexy girl." I can feel myself getting higher and higher on the ladder to bliss. "But I love it that you've been in contact, considering your attraction to him"

"I thought you might but I wasn't sure."

"How long have you been messaging?" I ask.

"A couple of weeks." you tell me in a guilty tone. "X saw him at some event and asked if he remembered me. He asked if she could give him my number so she messaged me there and then. It was quite disconcerting to be sitting beside you on our sofa, deciding whether to engage with someone I know has featured in your perverse fantasies."

"Oh god!" I groan. "You were thinking about that and I was utterly oblivious, right next to you. So hot, my lovely princess!"

"My heart was pounding as I gave X permission. I thought you'd feel it through the sofa. And literally within a minute Dave texted. I felt a bit unprepared and panicked, especially with you beside me."

I feel the last vestiges of daily cares and conditioning dissipate. Only the erotic matters. If I allowed the liberating force to continue building I would cum in my jeans.

"So you received your first message from him while sitting next to me?" You've already said as much but it's so thrilling I want to extend my enjoyment.

"Yes. We exchanged a few texts that first evening while I sat beside you, where we are now." The anxiety is leaving you and your eyes are starting their mischievous twinkle. You know I'm turned on. You know I worship you. You know I'm unconditionally yours.

I can feel the point of no return rapidly approaching so pinch my arm as a distraction, getting control before my next question.

"Am I allowed to read the messages?"

"Of course not! And I delete them anyway."

"This is too hot, Gorgeous Girl!" I almost sob I'm so stimulated. "How often have you exchanged messages?"

"Every day since that first evening."

"Any while I was around?"

"Yes. Especially in the last couple of days. He's messaging me whenever he can."

"Has he expressed interest in meeting up with you?"

"Why do you think I've brought this up?" you say with another difficult to read but very beguiling smile.

I grunt as a wave of intense arousal crashes through me, followed closely by equally intense jealousy.

"You want to meet him?" I ask, drowning in cuckold angst.

"Do you want me to meet him is the real question, isn't it?" you suggest.

"You know I'd love you to, but only if you want to."

"Would I have mentioned it if I didn't want to?"

I'm overwhelmed by thoughts and feelings, unable to form words. I groan as I feel my balls convulse and force out a drop of cum.

"Would you like to drop me at the restaurant? It's this Saturday evening."

Your voice is some kind of erotic enchantment and I feel my body preparing to spunk up. "You've already arranged something?" I ask.

"I knew you'd say yes." you smile.

"You're too hot my darling girl. I'd love to take you to your date!"

"I knew you would. I think you should also get me a new pair of stockings?" You hear my gasps and realise what's happening inside my trousers. "...To wear for Dave." you add, tipping me into a full ejaculation.

"You just came in your shorts didn't you, dirty boy."

In my post-release reality I'm flooded with doubts and fears, but I know we both want the illicit encounter to happen. "Yes. I couldn't stop myself. Exactly why I accept you should have a little more than I can give you."

"I love you mister."

"I love you too Goddess."

"Why don't you go and clean up and when you come back I'll let you watch me text Dave the good news?"

Your words cause another aftershock and I groan, my mind not sure it can handle such potent eroticism.

I return to your side as quickly as I can, the short interlude giving me time to digest the literally explosive news. I know the painful elements will not go away, but the sexual excitement is boundless and irresistible.

"I'm so turned on, even though I just made that mess." is the only thing my mind can muster. I'm totally absorbed in your erotic power. Nothing else matters but your beauty, your sex appeal and your orgasms.

"You're excited your date fantasy is finally coming true, aren't you?"

"Very excited!" I confirm.

"So. Shall I text Dave? Tell him you'll drop me at the restaurant on Saturday?" you ask, turning the screw on my arousal.

"Go on then." I blurt, brain fogged with confused lust.

"Hmmm. That's not very enthusiastic or appreciative, considering how badly you want me to do this. Have you changed your mind?" you ask.

"Of course not!"

"So tell me again. Would you like me to tell an attractive man my husband will deliver me to him on Saturday?"

I'm hit by another jolt of sex, your shift in tone adding to my delirium. I know it's wrong and could be the worst mistake I ever make but I hear myself begging you, "Yes! Please tell Dave I'm very happy to take you to him. I'll wait outside if you want me to bring you home, or I can drive back to the restaurant when summoned. Whatever makes you happy Goddess."

"That's better. Do you like pleasing me?"

"I love it!"

"Should a husband get excited about his wife going on a date with another man?"

"Probably not." I admit.

"No. You shouldn't. It's very perverse."

You reach for your phone start tapping then stop. "Actually, I think it's more appropriate for my P.A. to send the message. Go upstairs and get ready. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

I change into a girly costume and wait for you with my stockinged legs pressed together, hands on knees, hardly able to believe how sexy the last half an hour has been. My brain keeps asking if this is really happening?

"Dirty bitch!" you say after closing the bedroom door behind you. "Do you feel like a good girl in your miniskirt and heels?"

"Yes Mistress". At that moment 'Mistress' seems the only suitable name for the love of my life.

"A submissive, slutty girl who does as she's told?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Like sending a superior man an invitation to fuck your wife?"

I groan in response, totally lost.

"You seem very turned on by all this. You're actually hoping Dave ends up fucking me, aren't you?"

I'm far too aroused to attempt a more measured response, "Yes Mistress"

"So you'd be pleased if I come home from my date and ask you to arrange a night away?"

"God, yes Mistress"

"Good girl. Before you reply to Dave for me I want to show you something. I think you've earned it."

The humiliating thrill of being called a girl makes me groan again, too far gone to speak.

"Kneel on the bed. Now pull your panties down and hold that little skirt up so I can see your cock."

I do as I'm told, the exposure making my semi ache for touch.

"While you were at work on Monday I had a call with Dave. Do you mind?"

"Of course not!"

"The talk got a bit naughty."

I groan, unsure of how much more sexiness I can take.

"He was touching himself while we spoke."

The ache at my root becomes unbearable and I have to squeeze it.

"When I told him I would make my husband pay to have my pussy waxed and buy me some stockings to wear for him, he came."

"Ooo! That's more than a bit naughty! It was very naughty! You're a very naughty wife! You've already made Dave cum" I groan.

"Yes. And you love it! Your cock is dripping! Look at this."

Your pretty fingers tap your phone then you turn the screen to me. There's a big, thick cock with a stream of semen dripping down one side. I stare in momentary disbelief, then groan.

"Your nob is twitching." you scoff. "Have a good look at Dave's cock. Can you imagine my fingers round it, steering it into my mouth?"

"Ooo yeah" I manage, head spinning.

"I bet you'd like it even more if it was your fingers steering it into my mouth, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress" I gasp.

"You'd like to guide that shiny tip it into my wet slit, wouldn't you?"

"Ungh! Yes Mistress" I croak, throat constricted by lust.

"I bet you'd like to suck that thick shaft clean after it's stretched my pussy and made me cum."

A rope of spunk spurts from my hard-on, followed by another, and another. "You're cumming over Dave's big spunky cock, you little slut. Look at it! You want to suck it as much as I do, don't you, bitch."

Even while cumming so uncontrollably I hear you confirming you want to suck another man's cock and my orgasm pushes to another level. Nothing exists but pornographic images of you: Sitting on your heels, naked, both hands full of ejaculating cock, cum dripping from your tits and chin, pretty mouth and sparkling eyes smiling. On your back, moaning in ecstasy, boots bobbing up and down, pussy stretched around a big dick, another spurting onto your bouncing tits. Bent over a balcony in neat trainers, sundress round your waist, a huge, wet cock sliding in and out of your honey pot.

When I come back to earth the embarrassment, insecurity and fear kick in. 'What the hell am I doing encouraging her to fuck another man!?! Why am I getting so aroused by a big cock?! Why do I want to suck it like a girl?! What if she leaves me? This could all go so horribly wrong.'

"Feeling a bit differently about it all now your load has been lightened?" you ask, sensing the shift.

"Maybe." I offer, honestly not sure what I feel.

"The thing is... even you don't think it's a good idea for me to see Dave, I'm doing it anyway."

"Yes Mistress" I reply, immediately invigorated by your dominant words delivered in such a sweet voice.

"I don't expect any problems from you if I come home used. You started all this."

"I won't cause you problems Mistress. I promise."

"Good. Now time for my husband to get me a real cock."

You hand me your phone, open on the conversation with your admirer. I can see the last couple of messages and the painful reality hits me. It's hard to read another man telling you how much he's looking forward to getting his hands on you, but even harder to read you echoing the sentiment. My hands are trembling.

"What should I write Mistress?"

"Hi Big Boy." My heart sinks with jealousy and renewed humiliation but my spent loins are weakly fizzing as I tap out your dictation. "Like I told you, good little hubby is so excited about our date he's going to deliver me to you at the restaurant in a new pair of stockings. Hope you're looking forward to seeing me. XXX".

With the humiliating but devastatingly erotic message typed I ask if you want me to send it immediately.

"Yes, Slave. Then we can both remember how willing and complicit you've been in taking us down this path."

Despite my misgivings I tap send, heart thudding into my ribs. I can blame no one but myself if the adventure goes awry.

You hold out a hand for me to return your phone and 5 seconds later it pings. You open the message and smile.

"Dave asks me to thank you."

The morning after I came twice from the psychological stimulation of your prospective date, you gently tell me you're taking full control of me until Sunday. "I don't want you going flaky before my date and I expect you to help me prepare. So you're now on duty until further notice. You understand don't you?"

The slave thinks only of Mistress's pleasure and doesn't worry about losing her to other men, so being put on duty is very welcome and I thank you.

"Stockings and panties at all times, Slave. I want your balls constantly aching, your mind focused on pleasing your Mistress."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

I go for my shower, elated to be in service.

For the next couple of days you keep me occupied with tasks (mostly boring housework) and dish out small rewards:

"Because the bathroom and toilet are nice and clean you have permission to lift my skirt, pull down my knickers and tongue my smallest hole for two minutes."

"Washing, drying and putting away 3 loads of laundry means you can watch 3 minutes of hotwife porn while your Mistress watches you massage your dick. No cumming!"

"Your reward for preparing and tidying away all the meals for the last couple of days is a whole minute of soaping your ache in the shower. Film it so I can check."

Your instructions ensure I am permanently excited. My ache grows. My need to serve grows. I will do anything you ask.

The day before your date you summon me with your bell. "Yes Mistress?" I ask as I kneel at your feet.

"Your obedience has earned you a new privilege. When on duty you will wear a girly nightie to bed so you wake in full awareness of your status. What do you say, Slave?"

"Thank you Mistress! I'm very grateful."

"I knew you would be, little slut. You will now take me for a coffee then to a shop where I can choose you something appropriately cheap."

"Thank you Mistress! What an honour to have you choosing for me."

"But first you're going upstairs to plug your sluthole then put on your bodysuit to hold everything in place."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

Going outside makes me hyper aware of my lacy, leotard-like undergarment and the stockings beneath my jeans. It feels like the plug must be so obvious but of course it isn't. Having you beside me, knowing the truth, only makes it more exciting.

The plug shifts as we cycle, sending small shudders up my spine, constantly reminding me of my shameful place.

While we drink our coffee you make me give humiliating answers to dirty questions, deliberately winding me higher and higher up the erotic spiral.

"Do those stockings feel sexy? Is your tarty bodysuit holding your plug in place? Are you looking forward to driving me to my date? Are you feeling jealous?"

Of course the answer to all of them is "Yes Mistress"

We're just getting ready to leave when your phone pings. "It's Dave." you say, opening the message. "He's just booked a room at a hotel in town. Says it's so he can have a drink with me and not worry about driving, but he's 'jokingly' saying I'm very welcome to join him for the night."

I have to be still for a moment to cope with the overwhelming rush that threatens to knock me unconscious. "Oh god!." Is all I can grunt.

"How would you feel about that? If I spent the night with Dave? On our first date!"

I can feel the throbbing of my erection echoing through the plug and think I'm about to cum, yet again with no direct physical stimulation. It's only allowing the sight of some dreary youngsters to permeate my vision that prevents it.

You can see I'm extremely turned on but show no mercy. "I suppose it's not really a first date. And we have already cum together over the phone, so perhaps it wouldn't be too slutty to stay in his bed tomorrow night. What do you think?" You know your words are stupefying me so you don't really expect an answer. "I'm not going to commit but I'll tell him we'll see how the evening goes." You tap out your reply and give a cheerful "ok. Let's go."

It's a cheap, disposable fashion shop and as we walk round you point out the girliest things, asking if I'd like to wear them, or telling me you know I'd like wear them. You certainly don't care if anyone overhears you.

"I know we're here to buy my slave nightclothes, but I think we also need that pink dress, just in case you are sent out on an errand."

In my dreamlike state, constantly at the gate to the short, steep path that ends in bliss, I can only agree and thank you for being so kind.

"Let's go to the fitting rooms and make sure it suits a cuckslave." you say, holding a dress up against me to deliberately humiliate. "This size should do."

I'm relieved there was no staff checking who and what goes into the fitting rooms, but even though nobody is paying any attention to us I feel burning shame at how turned on I am.

You come into the cubicle with me, smiling when I remove my jeans and jumper to leave me in girly underwear. "Slut! You love wearing all that, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress"

You pull the gusset of my bodysuit to one side exposing my aching semi and blue balls. We're surrounded by mirrors so I can't hide from the embarrassment. "Look at this." you order, holding up your phone. There's a familiar clip of a massive cock with a thick stream of spunk oozing down the shaft. The cock that may well take my darling wife's extramarital virginity. My own cock starts stiffening.

"You're getting hard looking at cock, dirty bitch. Watch it again".

That creamy spunk slides down that thick shaft again. Spunk that might soon coat your big melons. The shaft that will likely be buried in your married pussy the very next day. My nob is stiff.

"What would you do if that big cock poked through a hole in this cubicle wall?"

"I'm a sex slave, Mistress. You know what I'd have to do."

You slap my hard-on. "I asked you to tell me what you'd do, not deflect the question!"

"I'd suck it Mistress." I confess.

"Suck what, you little whore?"

"I'd suck that cock, Mistress."

"This big, dripping cock?" you tease, holding your phone up again.

"Yes Mistress"

"So tell me again what you'd do if this cubicle was a glory hole and - watch it again - this came through the opening?"

"I'd suck that big, dripping, spunky cock Mistress."

12