Black Femdom: Southside Chigago

Story Info
Sholonda strap-ons macho gangster Jamal Hayward.
1.1k words
3.24
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Jamal, quit whining like a little bitch and take this pegging like a man," Sholonda Jones screamed as she fucked him with her strap-on dildo. The six-foot-tall and chubby, large-breasted and big-bottomed, dark-skinned African American woman cackled with glee while totally dominating her sub. Jamal Hayward is a real screamer and Sholonda likes that in a man. The six-foot-three, muscular and bald-headed, heavily tattooed Black man felt as though his ass were being torn apart by the mean Black lady's dildo. Black pegging is making a comeback in the Black American community, and it's about damn time...

"Oh fuck," Jamal groaned, and Sholonda laughed, smacking his ass while thrusting the dildo into the depths of his asshole. When Sholonda first met Jamal, the former gangster carried himself like a macho man. Jamal walked around the south side of Chicago like he owned the place. Sholonda, a newcomer to the world of BDSM and female domination, has always wanted to peg a Black man. A macho former gangster like Jamal was an attractive target for the budding dominatrix. Sholonda roped Jamal into it, and that's when the fun really began...

"Come on, Jamal, Shamika and Latisha both told me you fuck them in every hole they got, if you dish it out, you've got to take it," Sholonda teased. When Jamal grunted instead of replying properly, Sholonda grabbed his balls and gave them a squeeze. Jamal's scream turned into an outright squeal, beyond all concerns for manliness. Sholonda smiled with satisfaction, pleased to have gotten a squeal out of Jamal. Southside Chicago gangsters are sexy and dangerous, and that's why they need a strong Black woman like Sholonda to ravage their asses with her strap-on dildo...

"Those bitches should shut the fuck up," Jamal grumbled, and Sholonda grabbed his dick, squeezing it none too gently. A lifetime of having Black women at his beck and call due to his macho gangster status rendered Jamal quite arrogant. All the bitches in the hood worship macho gangsters like Jamal, and this gives such men an inflated ego. Well, Sholonda is here to relieve Jamal of his machismo and arrogance. A big dildo up the ass, with a strong Black woman doing the fucking, ought to cleanse all vestiges of arrogance from the average Black man. If not, then more heavy-duty pegging and female domination are required...

"Whatever, Jamal, who's the bitch now?" Sholonda taunted him, and she smacked his ass some more as she rammed the dildo up his ass. Jamal gritted his teeth as Sholonda squeezed his dick and balls while filling his ass with the dildo. When Jamal went to Illinois State Prison for a six-month bid a while ago, he seduced a big-booty female corrections officer named Karen Whyte and fucked her in every hole she had. Jamal also got his dick sucked by a queer male corrections officer named Leroy Jameson. Jamal always wins because bitches and dudes always bow down to his wishes. Sholonda is the first person to resist Jamal's manly charm. This bitch is really something else...

"You ain't doing shit," Jamal said defiantly, and for a moment, Sholonda paused. The curvy African American female dominant wondered if she heard correctly. Jamal turned to face Sholonda, and she saw the defiant smirk on his face. Sholonda grinned maliciously and nodded. If that's the game Jamal wants to play, then Sholonda will show him a thing or two. Pulling the dildo out of Jamal's ass, Sholonda let him catch his breath. As Jamal sighed in relief, Sholonda grabbed him and lifted him off the bed. That's right, the big Black woman picked up the muscular Black man and lifted him. Sholonda is a strong Black woman in every way...

"Let me show you what I can do," Sholonda said to Jamal as she boldly carried him over to the sofa. Putting Jamal on his back, Sholonda reached for a bottle of lubricant and reached for a pair of gloves. Jamal looked at Sholonda, feeling nervous and excited in spite of himself. Sholonda took off her strap-on dildo and tossed it aside, a move which surprised Jamal and perplexed him somewhat. Sholonda smiled maliciously at Jamal, and approached him. The Black man suddenly felt nervous. What is this sexy, gorgeously evil Black woman going to do to him?

"I take it back, I'm sorry," Jamal said, and he tried to flee but Sholonda overpowered him and held him down. Jamal felt Sholonda's big tits rub against his face as she took him down. Sholonda held Jamal's legs in the air with one hand and then fingered his ass with the other. Jamal groaned as Sholonda worked two fingers into his butt hole. While at Illinois State Prison, Jamal had to fight the prison shower prowlers, the peter gazers and the booty warriors because they wanted a piece of him. After worrying about men getting his ass for a long time, Jamal was about to taste some irony. It's a female who's going to get his ass...

"Talk to the hand, fool," Sholonda said, and with that, she worked a third finger into Jamal's asshole. The macho Black male gangster from the southside of Chicago groaned and squirmed as the big beautiful Black woman fingered his ass. This is what happens when a dominant Black woman faces a macho Black man. Sholonda slowly but surely worked her entire fist inside Jamal's asshole. The southside Chicago gangster moaned like a little bitch as the strong Black woman began fisting his ass. When a Black woman fists a Black man, it upsets the social order and disturbs a lot of people but it's also hot as Hell...

"Oh damn, it hurts but also feels good," Jamal admitted, and Sholonda grinned. While fisting Jamal's ass, Sholonda grabbed and stroked his big Black dick. Jamal's dick got hard as Hell as Sholonda fisted his ass. Clearly, the macho gangster from the South side of Chicago was enjoying himself. Sholonda fisted Jamal and stroked his dick until he finally gave up his manly juice. When Jamal finally came, Sholonda tasted his manly juice and smeared it all over her tits. Jamal exhaled and sighed happily as Sholonda finally pulled her fist out of his ass.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Jamal, and thank you for choosing Black Femdom," Sholonda said to her new sub. Jamal smiled and nodded. After taking a shower, he put his clothes back on. Sholonda gave Jamal a heartfelt hug and sent him on his merry way. Jamal was all smiles as he headed to Mario's Barber Shop, the only place to offer him full time employment since he came back from the I.S.P. Sholonda watched Jamal go from her bedroom window. The Black dominatrix isn't like those man-hating bitches out there. Sholonda is a Black Mistress who only deals with Black men, unlike those other bitches out there. The Hood needs Black Femdom too, and Sholonda is here to stay...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers