Granny's Hard Love

Story Info
Granny loves her Grandson and his sweet ass.
52k words
4.63
8.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tboa
tboa
30 Followers

Intro

This is a story I picked up from a choose your own adventure story. I'm only sharing my chapters which are a part of a much larger project. The intro below will fill in what I didn't add to the story.

Doug hit his little sister, she was trying to rape him at the time but in this world(where women are futanari) it's an unforgivable sin. His mother has banished him to live with his Grandmother Gloria on her farm. Shortly after arriving Doug walks in on her masturbating late at night. Without much coaxing Doug ends up sleeping with her. Gloria is 6'2", peppered gray hair. DD sized breasts and has a 16 inch cock. She's quite athletic for her age and frankly doesn't enjoy bathing that much. This picks up after a first night together. Doug only now realizing what this has meant to him.

Your connection to Grandma grows stronger.

You wake up still laying on top of Gloria. Your arms limp but still wrapped around her shoulders. Gloria's womanhood semi-hard and occasionally twitching inside you.

"Gran...Grandma?"

"yes dear you nodded off a bit. It's normal for young men to feel tired after cumming so hard."

"I'm sorry you must be really uncomfortable."

"Oh hush! I have a young sexy boy impaled on me. I'm 66 darling I frankly hadn't ever dream-pt of having this pleasure again."

You turn bright red and look away for a second.

"After what I did I don't deserve this."

Gloria's hands snap to your cheeks and she forces you to look into her eyes.

"You're a beautiful young man Dougy, you made a small mistake and eventually they'll forgive you. In the meantime.... Granny's here for you."

You start to well up with tears but Gloria pulls you forward and drops her lavish tongue down your throat. Her smell is overwhelming. Her sweat is becoming a delicacy on your tastebuds. You grip her short hair and hold on just as tight. Gloria's hands start sliding down you back caressing and ticking your soft peach fuzz. Your back starts arching but not from you. Gloria's she shaft is waking back up. Your ring reflexively contracts on it. You move your hands to her luscious tits. She grabs your ass and rolls over. Helpless on your back with your legs loosely gripping your Mother's Mother in your boy pussy and legs. See dives into you. Hilted deep and with her tongue still throatfucking you. You can't think of a better place to be the in the world.

Her entire frame is pinning you down as her hips start bouncing your ass up and down on the bedsprings. A slight squeak is heard with each thrust.Your ass is absolutely mangled to accept her giant cock. As she starts lengthening her strokes and letting her low hanging balls spank your asscheeks. You can't help but squeal with every stroke. Gloria groans with contentment. She sits up to stare at her undersized lover. You just share a deep look of lust and even love. Her tone arms move her large but delicate hands all over your chest. With her sitting up your legs start gripping her hips and pulling them closer so she can bottom out fully.

"I love this Dougy, I hope you love it too."

"Grandma I want to be yours and stay here with you. I want us to this all the time."

Gloria smiles at you and leans forward to kiss you again. You break it and angle your mouth to her bouncing left breast. The blue veins are prominent but they feel so firm still. Your lips touch her nipple and you roughly move your tongue around the rock hard areola.

"OOOOoooh FUCK!", Gloria shouts.

Her hips start flying As she posts up on her hands holding you by your shoulders. You're still sucking as lovingly as you can on her bountiful breast.

"OOOoh GOD!", she exclaims

She breaks your lip lock and drops her body weight on you. Her head now right next to yours. She starts licking your neck. Your spindly legs lock ankles behind her back so she has full access your chute. She bites down on your soft flesh and you lose it. Your cock starts spurting cum. Your chest and her tight abs now coated.

Gloria's teeth loosen and she whispers," That's it baby cum for me, make that tight cunt of your suck me in harder. I think... I AM... falling in love with you honey. After you take this load you're going to be mine to do with. You won't be allowed to take anyone elses dick you hear!?"

"Yes Grandma please just breed me, make me yours!"

Gloria's arms wrap around you like a vice. There's no more lovely bouncing or soft slapping of her balls on your ass. Just juggernaut like hard pounding.

"I just want you to know Dougy.....Granny love yoooouuuuuuu"

As she pounds you for everything she's got you can feel her cock spasming like an electrified eel. The heat is pouring into you. You can't move as she comes but you force a long deep kiss showing your appreciation for her he gift of an ass properly fucked full of cum.

It could have been minutes or hours but Gloria had been locked deep in a makeout session with you. Neither one breaking away. Her cock still rock hard and twitching inside her new lover. Gloria rolls to her left so she could rest, her cock popping out of you with a wet plop. She cradles you in her arms. Gloria looks down and asked if you'd like to go clothes shopping with her.

"Your going to need some more rustic clothing for this type of weather and work. If you intend to stay with me you'll have to help out around here. "

You just smile back and look her deep in the eyes.

Granny buys you some new clothes.

You wake up again in Gloria's toned arms. Her bountiful breasts within licking distance and her now limp dick stuck to your belly. You feel her stir and look up to see some amazingly beautiful eyes looking at you like your the prettiest thing in the world.

You smile and say, "Good morning Grandma."

"Good morning dear. "

She lets go of you and gives a big stretch. Her chest sticks out and her breasts flop into your face. One covers your eye and she spots your other peeking out. She gives out a hardy laugh at the adorableness of you. If she could see your face she'd see your bright red cheeks.

"Oh Dougy you were terrific last night. I want to take you to the mall and get some appropiate clothing for you. Some stuff to help you work comfortably around here."

"OK Grandma can we eat afterwards?"

"Of course we'll stop by the food court after we get your stuff."

You both climb out of bed and head to the bathroom at the same time.

"You go and take a shower dear, make sure you get all the nooks and crannys. You need to be presentable even if it's just the mall."

You hop in the shower and work out the controls pretty quickly only shocking yourself once with cold water. Finding some soap you start cleaning up after Gloria's fuckfest. Then you hear her from the doorway.

"Dougy dear, mind if I use the toilet? I promise not to flush and it's only pee pee no poo poo."

Your face turns crimson at the mere question but she has accepted everything you are warts and all, so it'd be terrible to say no and make her more uncomfortable.

"Uh, no, Granny it's ok."

"Thank you dear, make sure you get in there deep."

Your eyes instinctively roll as you continue your work. You notice her shadow as she comes in. You suddenly realize she isn't sitting down. You hear a thunk as she raises the seat. You aren't prepared for the voluminous sound of her piss hitting the bowl. Like the weird kid you are, you peak around the shower curtain and see something that shouldn't turn you on. There was your grand mother all 66 years of her in top shape with a cock that would embarrass a horse letting her hose loose on a poor toilet. You didn't want to be the toilet but seeing that beast that was only hours ago reshaping your insides blast some relief was doing something to you. Suddenly you realized you were rock hard and needed to finish up soon. Throwing some shampoo in your hair you managed to get the sweat and cum off every inch of your body. As you shut off the shower Gloria flushed the toilet. You open the curtain and Gloria has backed out of the bathroom for you and is just staring at your naked form. Her smile isn't creepy just genuinely loving.

You get out and pick up a towel to dry off. As you clean yourself you look at her and then the shower and back to her. She seems to shake herself from a day dream and says,

"Oh me? naw I'll just get sweaty again."

She walks off back to her closet to get dressed. You find a change of clothes in your bags and wait quietly in the kitchen.

After about 10 minutes she comes walking in. She's wearing tight capri pants open faced wood high heeled sandals and a red tight top with spaghetti string straps. She looks amazing and is now an extra 6 inches taller than you.

"Wow Grandma you look great."

"Oh? I just threw some stuff on. I admit I'm feeling better than I have in a long time."

She walks into the pantry and comes back out throwing a small item at you. You clumsily catch it and read the words "Granola fig bar. Now with prunes!" You shudder to yourself but give her a smile.

"Thanks this should carry me over."

"Of course dear, now lets get going you can eat it on the way."

On the way She tries to make small talk. She avoid the elephant in the room and you avoid taking about her elephant in the car. As you approach the mall it looks desolate. Go figure it's 10:30 AM on a Tuesday. She meanders around the lot until pulling into a spot very much near the entrance to a store you've never heard of. It's called Rapscallions. As you both enter there's a smell of stuffiness to the air. All the clothes look pretty outdated. Even to your lack of fashion sense. Everything is jeans and flannel or preppy polos and Khaki's. You look up at Gloria who is deep in thought but she notices you and looks down at your feet and back up to your shoulders.

"Now I know you're old enough but I think we should start in the boys section honey. "

Your embarrassment is on the grand scale but sadly that is usually where you have to shop. You just nod and she takes your hand. As you both walk along you don't see anyone else shopping and only a lone clerk is manning a register off in the distance. She barely even notices you two as you browse. In the boys section you find mostly Jeans and more flannel, some bland t-shirts with pockets. Gloria still in teh aisle looks off into the distance and smiles.

Still looking she mutters, "Dougy dear, I'll be right back, just spotted some duds I could use."

Before you can say anything she walks off. Left alone to pick out your cloths you find some t-shirts with only 7 year old sayings or characters on them. You find some decent denim jeans just your size with some room to spare too. While looking someone grabs your ass hard. You whip around only to see Gloria towering over you smirking. Your face must have been gold because she just starts chortling to herself.

"Oh honey I'm sorry but it was right there, I couldn't help myself."

You just give her a smile. It's kind of nice being wanted by her.

"I found some stuff for you to try on."

Granny shows you some items in her hand. A red flannel shirt and what looked like underwear made out of denim.

"Uh Grandma? What are those?" Pointing to the extremely short jeans.

"Those are called Daisy Dukes little one. I just want to see if they fit."

She looks around for a second and spots the fitting rooms. She sees one just across the aisle.

"There we are, let's go."

Gloria takes you hand firmly and pulls you along. As you walk towards the entrance she starts to head in.

"Uh Grandma" You whisper, "You're not supposed to come in with me."

"Oh hush dear, no one is looking and I want to see you in this outfit."

She doesn't wait for your opinion and drags you inside. You both go to the furthest back room. She shuts the door and latches it with the flimsy deadbolt.

"There now, try these on I want to see my little honey bear all ready for some farm work."

This wasn't what you had in mind but what you and Grandma now had was the most important thing in your life. You were already lovers; if this makes her happy who cares? You kick off your trainers.

"Ohh if this works I'll have to find you some boots too, those shoes won't last long on the farm." Gloria observes.

You strip down to your tighty whiteys and pull on the dukes. They fit very well. Gloria holds you by the shoulders and moves you to the mirror. You aren't looking at yourself you're looking at Gloria's amazing rack just above your head in the mirror. She still isn't wearing a bra and you can see her nipples prominently. She's angling her head Side to Side, sizing your up. She spins you around. As you look behind at the mirror you see her glaring at you butt. These "pants" do really accentuate your curves there.

"Yes, these will do nicely my dear." she says in a congratulatory tone.

"Now put on the shirt."

You pick up the flannel shirty and pull it over your head. Too late you realize the top button is fasten and there's no way for your head to get through,

"Oh hold on honey, you're stuck."

She holds your sides to steady you and feels your head and face to find the top button. With a snap it comes free and your head pops out. Before your eyes adjust she gives you a quick kiss on your lips. Your eyes and adjust and you see her smiling at you. You smile back As you finish sticking your arms through the short holes. The short sleeves are loose and breathe well. The shirt is a bit long on your body though.

"It's a little big." You mildly protest.

"Oh I have a fix for that"

She unbuttons the bottom part of the shirt and ties it in a double knot around your waist leaving you belly a little exposed.

"Now it's too short." You again argue.

"Oh nonsense showing a little skin is always fine."

She playfully taps on your belly. An audible gurgle can be heard.

"Oh honey! you must be starving! Here let's get you changed and we'll go grab some grub."

You get an idea.

Get a snack.

Gloria starts backing away to pick up your clothes but you slide your hand into waist band and pull. She stops and looks down past her chest to see the trouble. Her eyes see your hand and follow it to you. Her face is bemusement but slowly almost like shifting silk her face becomes something more. You glance behind your back to spot the small bench where you can sit in the corner and start walking her towards it. Her face is still a bit quizzical. Her arms are adorably up up and trailing behind her as you lead her by her waist. As the back of your knees hit bench you fall back a bit and your butt lands on the seat. Your hand still wedged in her waist band you pull her towards you.

"Dougy dear what are you.."

You free your hand and move to the button securing her pants.

"Dougy!" she whispers

You stop for a second and reply, "You said no one was around, and we're not done here. You said I need boots."

Her face glimmers a smile as she starts getting it.

"This isn't a normal snack dear."

"Oh no? It's just like Ants on a log, only without the ants."

The lust in her eyes tells you all you need. You unfasten her pants and slide the zipper down. Reaching in you feel her womanhood already swollen. Gripping the base you start stroking her through her zipper. Still looking directly into her eyes she starts rolling her eyes upward. Her shaft swells more. Pulling the beast free. you start fisting her cock as much as you can. It's not rock hard yet so it wobbles left to right with each stroke. As she starts stiffening she moves her hands to her hips giving into the idea of her grandson getting her off in a department store dressing room. Her cock starts becoming more stiff and her slit starts lining up with your eager mouth. Wrapping your lips around her head you start tonguing her slit. You suddenly taste the dried cum and ass juices from last night. The taste is strong but you acknowledge it rather than react to it. Her sex smells so much from the night before it's driving you mad. You reach back into her pants to free her mighty balls. They feel full even after your previous gauntlet of lovemaking. As you roll her massive cum sacks in your hand she starts moaning. You stretch your jaw and start taking her in inch by inch.

Your tongue is bathing every inch to make the journey easier on your throat. The sweat on her cock is driving you further. You're glad she didn't wash herself. You'd feel something was missing. About halfway down your tonsils lock around her cock head. She had helped you with this last night but your need to please takes over and you move your hands to her tight ass and pull yourself forward. Your gag reflex triggers but is powerless against her immense cow puncher. As she enters your throat she gives a low slow moan.

"Dougy you've come so far already. I'm not sure I can take much more."

It feels terrific to make her feel this good. Squeezing harder on her ass you dive forward. Your chin hits her balls. Her hands snap to your head as she groans again. Her massive cock is hilted in your throat now. You feel your neck muscles constricting but they're weaker than her shaft. You start moving backward taking only a few inches out before heading back down. You try to look up at her but you're so far down her shaft that you're in the shadow of her breasts. As your eyes tear up you decide to try something new. Moving your hand between her legs you try and left her left leg up. She obliges and lifts her leg up so she can rest her foot on the bench you're sitting on. Her leg is now over your shoulder and she's bottomed out on your throat. You're literally her little cock holster. Your throat is packed with cock but she starts giving good hard thrusts to start really milking herself. Her fingers are griping your hair like reins as she is just fucking your face with short rhythmic thrusts.

As she fucks your throat her balls are slapping your chin. It feels amazing to be wanted like this. To be her one and only. Your family wanted you for sex just as if you were a piece of meat. Gloria was fucking you with so much love. You feel so full with love and hopefully she'll fill your stomach soon.

"Dougy I'm getting close, you have no idea what your doing to me. I admit I wanted to fuck you through those hot pants as soon as you put them on."

If you could smile you'd be beaming. You decide to lock you throat down as much as you can. Her cock barely slows but she feels it and starts pulling more of her cock out of you with each stroke.

"Oh honey your little throat is so good, I'm really close."

Her strokes become more erratic and her grip on your hair is like iron. She drives home and gives a deep growl. With her balls being smashed into your chin you feel them bouncing as her thick load moves into her shaft and straight into your belly. The first load spreading intense heat in your chest. Another load makes it's way down and spreads that feeling down. You struggle to but manage to stick your tongue out and move it up and down her sac.

Gloria lets out a squeal as a fresh steady stream of cum erupts down your throat. Your aren't hungry anymore. In fact you feel stuffed. Her cum load is massive and you wonder how you took this much last night. As she slows she pulls her shaft from your throat but leaves her cock head so you can get some solid run off and last few loads to taste. The salty taste is very pungent but the smell of her sweat and taste of her cock is to imprinted in your mind as love. She's your grandlover. The one who will always love you. You swallow the last drop and lick what remains off her slowly deflating monster.

"Dougy you are amazing. I don't know what to say but thank you."

"How about I love you?"

"Dougy I love you. Lets grab some boots for you and head home. I'm going to bake you some brownies."

Back at the farm.

"Well?"

Gloria was looking at you eagerly. You had just taken a bite of her homemade tuxedo salted brownies. They were really fudgy and soft. The salt was very prominent. You had taken the white stripes of frosting for granted but it was clear they were the salty component. The taste reminded you of something...

tboa
tboa
30 Followers