Black Friday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's fair to state that both Betty and I said the same thing in perfect, lusty unison: "Oh fuck!"

He left me there, and walked over to Betty. He began undoing the intricate knots at her legs, and once she was able to unfold on, she exhaled and sighed in relief. After the second leg was freed, she was hauled to her feet by Bryan. I saw that her basic setup was similar to mine. The wrists connected to the crotch rope, except she had the extra set criss-crossing her tits. My shirt was still on.

"Stand here," he commanded after moving her to a spot in the bedroom. She nodded. He pulled his pants off, and revealed a thick erection that was probably a good six inches long. The head glistened from his leaking of precum. Again, I think that Betty and I shared the same reaction - a slow licking of our lips as the thought of that cock in our mouths making our chests flutter with need.

He walked to me, his cock waving back and forth with each step. He was cut, and his pubes shaved, making him look perhaps even bigger than he was. He had a gorgeous cock, thick and slightly veiny, and perfectly shaped. It would fit in my mouth or pussy perfectly!

My ropes were undone, and he brought me to my feet. I whimpered a little as the movements dragged the ropes over my clit. It left my sight a bit wavering from the pleasure.

He pulled the cushion from the sofa where Betty had been trapped and brought it to the edge of the bed. He then sat, opening his legs widely, and nudging the cushion back and forth between his feet. He looked at her, and I'll admit to a sharp but controllable pang of jealousy.

"You, voyeur," he broke a deafening silence, "since you want to watch so badly..." He paused to chuckle. Cruelly? Perhaps. "Come and kneel, and then lie down with your head on this cushion."

The deep reaction - the big inhale, and the slow, steadying exhale - happened before I could really think. I moved and dropped carefully to one knee, aware that my balance was unsteady and taking a moment before fully lowering myself to the hard floor. I looked up at him and got his nod, and then laid on my back, my hands and wrists not pleasant but I did as best as I could.

He used his feet to nudge me back a little, so that only my head rested on the cushion. Then his eyes went up and mine did as well, watching Betty as she awaited her instructions.

"You, my wanton cocksucker, you may approach. You will kneel on the cushion," he said. "Take care not to step on the voyeur's face," he chuckled.

Her breathy whisper indicated her deep excitement. "Yes, Sir!"

She approached, and like me, carefully lowered herself into position. Bryan helped, his hand steadying her body as she settled into position.

I looked up. The second utterly indelible image of that afternoon was imprinted into my memory. The way that the ropes covered her tight opening of her ass and ran through her taint before cleaving her pussy. The pink vibrator trapped between the two ropes with the tiny end piece pressed tightly to her clit. No wonder she was screaming! The ropes were sopping wet, and her sex musk was so powerful that my mouth began to water. If I could...I would have right there lifted up and planted my mouth on that gorgeous pussy and licked Betty until she screamed out an orgasm!

He chuckled. "Just to make sure that you're properly motivated," he said.

I heard the vibrator come back to life. The gentle, slow frequency resulted in an instant reaction in Betty. Her loud cry and then a muffled one, the unmistakable sound of a woman engulfing a man's penis in her mouth. I could not quite see the action, even with craning my head as far back as I could make it. I did not need to; her movements created movements in the ropes, and I saw them slide easily between the wet flesh just inches from my eyes.

Her moans resumed almost instantly. "That's it, suck me good, slut," he moaned along.

Her movements grew faster, her sex scent becoming heavier. I was panting, almost moaning myself, watching those small white ropes move over her clit, the thrumming vibrator stuffed up her doing its thing and driving her wild with need. A hot droplet of her cream fell from her body and onto my forehead; that made me moan aloud.

"Why are you moaning, voyeur?" Bryan demanded.

"She's dripping on my face, Sir!" I said loudly. That made Betty moan again, despite having her mouth filled with cockflesh.

"She has the wettest cunt," Bryan agreed.

"Yes, Sir!" I cried out. Not that I knew, exactly, but it seemed obvious. Another hot drop spilled; I watched, transfixed, as a long tendril of her clear cream began to ooze from her body. It gathered on the ropes, but her movements and jerking did not let it stay there. She jerked just right, and a big drop fell down and splashed on my lips. My tongue tasted her immediately and I jerked on the floor.

"That's it, suck faster, slut," he breathed, his own need finally showing through in his voice. The vibrator picked up in speed, the frequency pitching higher. I saw the muscles clench in her lower body, the way her ass puckered hard and she jerked, losing rhythm in her movements. She moaned wildly around that cock and I craned my neck up again, trying to see. Desperate to see! Wanting to see!

But those hopes were dashed. But I wasn't disappointed; Betty suddenly released him, gasping noisily for a moment then moaning and thrashing as her body underwent a new round of orgasms. I watched this sight from a unique vantage point and was then rewarded with a bath of her hot, almost sticky cream as it hit my nose and forehead and my lips; I had to close one eye! Then her mouth resumed its work.

The pace quickened again. His breathing was faster, his praise of her cocksucking skills constant, the vibe stuffing that pussy getting faster and faster. She had to stop twice more, her body twisting almost violently as the sensations pummeled her. I was blinded by a new waterfall of her juices, the hot fluid now covering my cheeks and eyes and forehead, dripping into my hair and onto my mouth and I lapped it up, moaning at its delicious taste.

The vibe suddenly stopped. "Lean back, slut!" he cried. Her high-pitched moans and pleas began about a second later.

"COVER MY TITS PAINT ME PAINT ME WITH YOUR CUM MAKE ME YOUR CUMSLUT OH FUCK YESSSSSS!"

Bryan grunted, a sound I knew pretty well, and Betty jerked and spasmed again, and this time I was not merely bathed, but damn near dunked in her pussy eruptions as she came just from his cum hitting her skin.

Like all moments, they come to a halt pretty quickly.

"You better let the voyeur clean you," he rumbled. I saw his legs move, and then Betty's substantial body moved. I suddenly saw her big tits covered with ropes and globs of whitish and clear strands of his cum. My tongue ran over my mouth as I watched all that hot flesh drop and my mouth was open, my own moans now as wanton and needy as any Betty had given. As I licked and sucked Bryan's cum from her hot tits, I realized how utterly lost in pleasure I felt. Nothing would have stopped me from continuing my actions. Not even my own father walking into the room.

I did all of this blindly, my face moving and lips moving and tongue gathering. I was awash in flavor and sensation and lust and heat. I'd never felt such a deep need - not just want - but pure, unabated need to cum as I did in that moment.

I fell back, gasping "Oh please make me cum!" I begged. Anyone. Someone. Please.

"Can I, Sir?" Betty asked, a distinct note of hope in her voice.

"Yes, my slut," he said. He rose and while he came to pull the ropes aside from my pussy and tug my panties open, exposing my own hairless cunt, Betty shuffled down. She did not wait; the moment she saw my pink flesh, those parted petals wet with my own need and I presume my own musk hooking her, she attacked me.

Attacked.

I don't think that I'd ever had a better tongue on my pussy or one that brought me to orgasm as fast and violently as Betty did. I screamed, wailing and thrashing as unknown as a worm on a hook from that orgasm. I rolled onto my side, curling up as tightly as the ropes allowed me, and moaned "noooooooo" as it was all suddenly too much, far too much, oh god oh god make it stoppppppp.

Betty, like me, collapsed onto the floor. Bryan moved quickly, untying her first then me. The first thing I did was wipe away from cum from my eyelids and gingerly attempted to open my eyes. There was a slight burn but I could handle it, and then I sat Betty crawl into Bryan's waiting arms.

He looked at me. "You, too," he said, opening his other arm. He propped himself up against the back of the bed, and I joined him in that embrace. I looked at Betty and we made eye contact again and managed a weak smile.

"My two good girls. My two wanton slutty rope bunnies," he said.

We laid like that for about fifteen minutes before finally I was overcome by an overwhelming need to urinate. I did and returned after splashing water on my face. Betty joined me after a couple of moments and did the same as I did. I stripped naked and left my clothes in a heap on the floor of the bathroom, and helped Betty out of her expensive but stained lingerie.

We walked back into Betty's bedroom and found Bryan laying on the bed, one arm behind his head, showing off a very well-made male chest. I was impressed by him.

"Betty?" Bryan asked.

She took a seat on her rolling chair and pointed to her big sofa lounger. I sat in it, my eyes going back and forth between the two of them as I tried to interpret this look.

Betty huffed. "I have an admission I need to make," she said.

"What?" I asked.

She looked worried for a second. "I um, I sort of set this up. When you texted me that you were coming back early, I suggested to Bryan that we set it up so that you caught me all tied up."

I felt the sense of being floored, yet just as amused. "Okay," I said. "So why tell me?"

"So that you know. I always thought you were kinky. I just never knew how to talk to you about it!" Betty admitted.

I chuckled. "I didn't know how kinky I was, until about an hour ago," I said. "That was the best orgasm of my life," I admitted next.

I did manage to turn in that paper on Monday morning. It was well-written and thoroughly researched. But as I clicked the button to hit send on the form that officially completed the turning-in process of that paper, I had to smile. It had been a long, long weekend for me and Betty and Bryan. I don't think that I could have orgasmed again that day, or at any point that week, to be honest.

There were a lot of discoveries that we three made that weekend. And the last statement that I made after Betty revealed the setup - that it had been the best orgasm of my life - was proven to be a lie. I had more that weekend. And it really did feel that each one was the best I'd ever had, making the one I'd just endured previous to that pale in comparison.

You might wonder why I am admitting to all of this?

Well, today is Black Friday. I am in my apartment. My phone is shut off. The pleasant, supportive weight of Betty is next to me on the couch. We are not talking; that is not really possible, you see. The gags in our mouths are making us drool and cutting off our ability to speak. The gags are the only item of clothing attached to our bodies. We are looking at each other, and our eyes are conveying our happiness.

Bryan is coming over, you see. For the weekend. Staying with us.

I'll let you go now. I'll be incoherent soon enough. As will Betty.

Two girls go stiff as they sit naked on the couch, staring at one another's pretty face all gagged and drooling. The key enters the lock and turns, and the door opens. Then closes. Footsteps approach. A well known voice speaks to them. "Well, hello...sluts."

12