Black Hawk Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a quiet moment, Halima and I went to the bar, leaving Thomas and Bashir locked in humorous conversation.

"I understand you know what took place last week?" Broaching the subject of the blowjob between the three men.

"Oh, yes," replied Halima, "He said it was a most erotic encounter."

"Are you okay with it?"

"Of course," Then came a deep, throaty laugh, "Bashir told me as soon as he came back."

"So, you're not angry?"

"A little bit," Halima slipped me a playful grin, "But then he got down on his knees and spent the next few hours pleasuring me with his tongue."

"Wow, you guys are intense."

"We're very sexual."

"Even after eight years?"

"More now than then."

"So, you want to experiment?"

"Oh, yes, very much so."

"What are your fantasies?"

"I want men, Aussie cocks and lots of them!" Halima laughed heartily.

Good job the tavern was full, and no-one could hear this dialogue. We grabbed the drinks and returned to the table where Bashir and Thomas were discussing some engineering question from Uni.

Without warning, Halima squeezed my leg under the table, and when I looked at her, she winked. To me, that signalled an acceptance that the four of us would hookup together. Those fantasies would be explored.

Leaning into me, and shielded by the ambient noise, Halima said that she wanted to watch me fuck her husband. For added measure, she was next in line. Bashir was, apparently, impressed by my cock even though I thought it was about the same size, length and girth as Thomas and Bashir, that is, average.

"I understand you're into anal?"

"Oh my god, anal is the best!"

"I'd love to work that booty of yours!"

"Bashir and I would love for you to do that too," Halima responded with a glint in her eye, "Perhaps the two of you could DP me?"

"Happy to help your fantasies come true," I said, and in a totally spontaneous move, I leaned in, and Halima kissed me.

Thomas shot me an evil look fuelled by jealousy. Sighing inside, I knew I had to address his concerns.

"What do you want Thomas to do?" I asked Halima.

"My God, he's sexy," She looked at him with a massive grin, "If I can't have him then, then I want my husband to be used by him."

"And me?"

"You do whatever you want to us, honey." Another kiss.

"Has Bashir told you about what Thomas and I get up to?"

"He did."

"And?"

"I want us," looking lovingly at Bashir, chatting animatedly to Thomas, "to experience all of that and more with you two."

"More?"

"Oh, much more," Halima winked at me, "Wait and see."

Thomas rose from the table and walked towards the toilet, seemingly in a huff. I excused myself and followed him. We silently stood together at the urinal, pissing powerful streams.

"What's wrong?" I asked, kickstarting the conversation.

"I told you!"

"Okay, look," I said, trying to control my frustration, "This is a sexual experience like any other. You don't have to participate if you don't want to. Besides, Halima says you're for Bashir. You won't do anything with Halima."

"I don't care about her!"

"No," I countered, understanding his apprehension a sexual encounter involving a woman, "But you've been polite and respectful which I appreciate."

Thomas seemed to relax somewhat at the affirmation, but we still hadn't reached the heart of the matter.

"If we do this, then you'll lose interest in me!"

Jealousy and fear of loss. Thomas, who initiated the set-up, suddenly developed cold feet.

"No," I replied firmly, "Bashir and Halima are married and have chosen us to live out some sexual fantasies. Once done, they won't want anything more from us, except friendship."

Thomas thought for a moment before realising the truth of the statement.

"Besides," I said, softening my tone and grabbing the lapel of his jacket, "I'd love to see you smash Bashir."

Thomas looked back at me, blood going to his cock at my suggestion and kissed me. This was not the kiss of a transactional sex partner but the kiss of someone with feelings towards me. Okay, so we kick this future problem down the road for resolution for the immediate goal of a bisexual foursome. For the moment, I accepted Thomas' kiss without comment.

Back with Bashir and Halima, we ordered food and genuinely had a warm and engaging time together. As the alcohol flowed, Bashir became a little chattier about sex and revealed a wealth of detail to Halima about the antics Thomas and I got up to. Thomas had been chatty indeed!

I wasn't upset at all because Bashir and Halima were getting flirty with themselves and with us. In turn, I made sure to flirt with Thomas so that he didn't feel the odd one out. As a result, he relaxed and got into the spirit of the night. I can only imagine what casual observers, even if they noticed, thought of us.

We drank and danced into the night before finally calling it quits. My head was spinning from all the alcohol, and I had lost my mojo. All I could think about was my bed. My companions felt the same, except for Thomas.

"Can I come back to yours?"

"Mate, I'm so drunk I don't think I can perform."

"Please," Begged Thomas pathetically, "I don't want to be alone tonight."

I felt a flash of anger as I realised that our future talk concerning the boundaries of our relationship needed to be brought forward. I glanced over to the car park thinking that I might drag Thomas over there for a chat but decided against it. Disliking confrontation and realising that such serious subject matter shouldn't be discussed while under the influence, I did what I always did and caved into Thomas' request.

We caught a cab back to my house and shivered as we crossed the threshold. Being an older build and constructed of weatherboard and tile, the house was incapable of retaining heat in the winter and cooling down in the summer. With only a small electric heater, Thomas and I quickly disrobed and shuffled under the blankets. Sleep came quickly and deeply for me.

When the fog of alcohol slowly wore off, I was aware of Thomas' body spooning my own. He was awake and began gently stroking my back which quickly aroused me. When he started kissing the back of my neck, my cock instantly hardened. My positive reaction to Thomas' actions toward me had an equal response on him. I felt his meaty pole harden against my arse. For all his faults and immaturity, he knew how to turn me on.

I reached around and began stroking his shaft while Thomas continued kissing my neck. I thought my own cock was going to burst from the resulting blood flow, and it was a very erotic sensation that not touching my cock had on me.

Thomas raised himself and leaned across, kissing me deeply and sensually. By now, his cock was at full power, and I positioned the head towards my arse crack, thereby indicating what I wanted him to do next. Being a quick study, I spit-lubed his helmet, spread my cheeks, sought out my pucker and gently pressed. To our surprise, Thomas' length penetrated me quickly and deeply. Usually, Thomas engaged in a heavy bout of rimming and digital penetration to prepare me. Even when that's done, there usually some negotiating my O-ring to accommodate his meat but not today. I was so relaxed and turned on from Thomas' attention that my hungry arse swallowed his length.

When I gave the signal, Thomas pumped me gently, and it felt terrific; the sensations from being full, then empty and then packed again. Back in the day when I was experimenting with Lyndon and his housemates at Uni, I never found anal sex to be personally pleasurable. I certainly didn't orgasm from it the way those guys did. Thomas came from anal sex but not all the time. That morning, I felt that I could do it for the first time. Not working my shaft and taking Thomas' length up my relaxed shitter was an exceptional experience.

Alas, I was not to experience an orgasm from anal sex, but I came very close. As Thomas quickened his pace, every nerve in my anus bombarded my brain with pleasure bombs. I sensed he was close and encouraged him to empty his balls inside me. Thomas was grunting hard now and smashing me. The cold bedroom was warming up fast as I broke a sweat from being used hard.

"Oh, shit," Grunted Thomas, "Here it comes!"

All my senses were in play to feel the impending eruption, and I thought I was going to pop as well, so close I thought I was to that elusive anal orgasm. Thomas slammed into me balls deep. Being full, I was then enveloped in a warm sensation as Thomas' semen flooded around what little space was available in my tingling shitter. Simultaneously, my ear was on the receiving end of Thomas' grunt as his cock spasmed violently inside me.

My cock was rock hard and about to burst but with Thomas orgasming, his interest in sex usually evaporated for a while, as does my own. I wasn't too disappointed at being denied an orgasm because the unique sensations I experienced from that one anal session was satisfaction itself.

Thomas reluctantly pulled out of me and rolled over on his back, breathing heavily. Gone was the intimacy that started this morning sex, but then that characterised the transactional nature of our sexual relationship. When we got out of bed, I spoke to him about his behaviour the previous night and reaffirmed the boundaries of our relationship. Thomas was surprisingly apologetic and accepting, saying that he was grumpy about not getting some action. For my part, he thought I was getting a bit too invested in Bashir and Halima, and that he didn't think a foursome would eventuate.

After we effectively 'kissed and made up', Thomas departed, leaving me to my own devices, so to speak. With his sperm still deep inside me, I remained horny all day, but the denial of orgasm sensation remained potent. The rest of the weekend was uneventful, and I set myself the challenge to hold off wanking until my next sexual encounter.

Oddly enough, I was at the campus library later that week when Bashir recognised me. Again, I wouldn't have picked him out in a crowd, but up close and personal, he was an attractive man.

"Halima and I have been talking about a possible foursome."

"Oh yes," I said with an eyebrow raised, "And?"

"What would we do in a foursome?"

"That depends on what fantasies the two of you want to fulfil."

Bashir was probing for what the actual sexual mechanics might be if the four of us got together, thinking group sex conforms to some sort of script. When Jacinta, Peter and I had our wet bisexual threesome, the action evolved organically, being built of action and reaction. As a result, I expected a foursome to unfold similarly. Bashir mentioned some vague objectives he wanted the foursome to achieve but beyond that, who knew?

"What do you and Thomas want from us?"

Good question. I hadn't really thought about it. Thomas was only interested in gay action. Halima was not my type at all, but she seemed open-minded and loved anal sex. There was also a hint that she may indulge in the golden arts so that possibility intrigued me.

"Well," I began making up my train of thought on the fly, "You want to experience male-on-male sex, so perhaps the three men in the room could take turns sucking and fucking?"

"I really want to experience cock," Bashir replied with a huge smile, "In my mouth and up my arse."

"What about receiving a blowjob from one of us?" I asked, intrigued, "Would you fuck our arseholes?"

"If you want me to," Replied Bashir hesitantly.

"Is Halima cool with that?"

"She says she wants to see a man, or men, use me completely."

"So, I guess that makes you a 'bottom'."

"A what?"

I went through the basics of modern-day gay sexual culture as I understood it. Bashir asked me why, if I was a 'top' did I suck cock and take anal. Briefly recapping my sexual history regarding gay sex, I replied that I was more correctly a 'switch'. Still, I do that on my insistence, when I feel like it. Generally, I dominated Thomas, and my thoughts immediately drifted back to our previous encounter and felt a twitch in my pants. I made a mental note to contact Thomas later and see if he was available.

"I think I'd prefer to receive it."

"Thomas and I would be cool with that," I replied, "I think the boy needs to be more assertive."

"He's a good looking 'boy' for sure."

"So, you could picture yourself being dominated by him?"

Bashir simply nodded.

"You know, the other day when you wanked off in front of us, you owned him."

"Yes, but what made me orgasm was imaging myself in his place."

"Ah!"

"Seeing you explode in his mouth made me want to be on my knees, swallowing you."

"Or Thomas?"

"Either of you," Confirmed Bashir with conviction, "You're both good looking."

"Thanks."

"Halima really likes you!"

"She does?" I said with some surprise. Yes, she was flirty, but she'd been drinking.

"When I told about how Thomas sucked your cock, how you dominated him, and how you like pussy and cock..."

"And arseholes!" I interjected.

"That too." Replied Bashir with a smile, "She wanted to meet you straight away, and she was impressed."

"In what way?" Fishing for compliments, obviously.

"She said you were charming and definitely wanted you to fuck her."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Look," Began Bashir, "She isn't going to run away with you. She wants to use you and be used by you."

Sounded like a one-off proposition to me and I was totally fine with that. Fucking Bashir and Halima was rapidly becoming an attractive proposition to me.

"We have a strong marriage," Bashir continued, "These are long-held fantasies that we've spoken about."

"Thomas and I stand willing to assist."

"Good," beamed Bashir, "Because we would like to indulge our fantasies this weekend."

"I'll check with Thomas," I said, "To make sure Saturday works for him."

"It does," Confirmed Bashir, "I've already checked."

"When?"

"Earlier today, in between classes."

"Fair enough," I laughed, wondering why I was the last to know since meeting Bashir in the library appeared to be a random event. Never mind, we all seemed to be on the same page.

"Shall we do it your place?" Asked Bashir.

I explained the issue with my house being cold and uninviting at this time of year. I also knew that the student accommodation was centrally heated and likely to be warm and comfortable, and as such a better location to relax and enjoy ourselves.

With the date, time and location settled, I began packing my research materials away and indicated my desire to go home.

"Erm," Stammered Bashir, "Is there any chance I can suck your beautiful cock before you go?"

"What, here?" I said incredulously.

"We can go to the Engineering block," He answered, nervously looking around to ensure no-one heard us, "That's where you and Thomas go sometimes."

Jeebus, that boy of mine has loose lips.

"The two of you fucking?"

"No," Came a strenuous denial, "He's very devoted to you."

It was at this moment that Bashir produced his phone. He showed me two separate text messages: one from Halima and the other from Thomas, both from a few days earlier. The former said "If he agrees then yes" to a request from Bashir to proposition me. To the slightly differently worded question to the latter, Thomas replied with "I don't play without Jason's permission, and I don't fancy doing anything right now, but if he says yes then do it." No sting in Thomas' reply but for completeness I sent a text asking whether he wanted to join in again. The answer was upbeat, saying he wanted to save himself for the weekend for me to have a good time.

I looked at Bashir whose features seemed to indicate some pleading for his first man-on-man experience. I was rapidly growing within my trousers. The thought of some gay action with this olive-skinned, funny man was not an opportunity I was letting slip by.

"Let's go."

We made our way to the engineering block. Being a weekday, there were more students around than on weekends when Thomas and I met for fun and frolics. It wasn't looking hopeful when we approached the toilets. Installed in the furthest cubicle, trying our best to be quiet, there was too much traffic to play. Frustrated, we gave up without any action occurring. As there was a ton of daylight left, there was no chance of going to the seminary.

"What about your place?"

"Halima's there."

"Okay," I answered, confused, "We could play in front of her."

"She's set on the four of us playing. Besides, I want the thrill of being used by you in public, the way you owned Thomas last week."

"There's nothing we can do and no place to go."

We wandered on campus, keeping our eyes peeled for a suitably safe location, but there wasn't an opportunity. Disappointed, Bashir and I said our farewells on Hayman Road and I drove home.

When Saturday finally dragged itself into the here, and now, I had little faith that the foursome would go ahead but made the necessary 'sculptural' modifications below. I ventured outdoors and purchased alcohol that would smooth any nerves any of us had.

Suddenly my phone pinged, the text came from Bashir to Thomas and I asking us to come over to his place around 5pm. The two of us responded almost instantaneously in the affirmative. A second later, Thomas sent me a message saying he had reservations about the foursome he just agreed to. Being paternal, I asked if he wanted to come to my house to prepare.

Yes, yes, he did.

Around 2 pm, Thomas crossed the threshold, overnight bag in hand.

"Okay, what's on your mind?" I asked, offering a beer to Thomas.

"I...I...just don't know if this meeting is the right thing to do."

"Why not?"

"There's a woman involved." He replied, wrinkling his nose.

"So what?" I replied with a wry smile, "She knows you're gay and wants nothing from you, except to see you smash Bashir!"

"Really?"

"Yes, Bashir and I had a long chat and wants to be used by us," I offered, reassuringly, "This is your chance to be dominant with another guy."

Thomas smiled. He hadn't imagined a world where he might be a top. The opportunity for a change of perspective appealed.

"Okay," He replied, "I don't want anything to do with Halima, though."

"I intend to smash her backdoors, so your only involvement is watching her fat arse cop the necessary punishment!"

"Watching you fuck a woman is just gross."

I reminded the immature Thomas about the boundaries of our relationship again, but I used a very light touch this time.

"Wish you were punishing my arse."

"Don't worry," I said, reassuringly, "You and Bashir won't know what hit you."

"How come?"

"I haven't orgasmed in like ten days or so!"

"What?" Thomas looked at me like I was mad.

"Your mouth was the last time I came. I've been saving myself for the foursome."

"Jeebus," Replied an incredulous Thomas, "Fuck! I wanked myself silly last night."

"Believe me, the level of self-control needed was super-human."

"I don't doubt it."

At this point in our preparation, both of us had semi-hard cocks. It would have been a cinch for me to bend Thomas over the bathroom basin and destroy his youthful arse, but I wanted to save myself.

With an hour to go before meeting with Halima and Bashir, I offered Thomas a seat at the dining table and poured him a tequila. I've found that spirit to lead to an enhanced sexual experience, absinth also has a similar effect. But not too much of either.

"What do we do when we arrive?" Asked Thomas as he knocked back the shot.

"We be gracious guests and let our hosts dictate the action."

"What do you think will happen first?"

"I don't know," I reiterated, "My guess is that Halima will want to watch us smashing her husband."

"Is he attractive to you?"

"Yes, and he's a nice person. So is Halima."

"He really put me under pressure for some action earlier this week."