Black Hawk Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bashir seemed upset at having to cut short his anal exploration of Thomas. Still, he'd lived his fantasy, and now it was Halima's turn.

Exiting Thomas' sphincter with a pop, Bashir reached over to the table, grabbed a couple of disinfectant wipes and cleaned up his shaft. He then located the bottle of lube and handed it to me.

Pulling out of Halima's sloppy cunt, I daubed a small amount of lube between my fingers and began working it into her wrinkled pucker.

"Oh, yeah!" Came a satisfying response to my digital intrusion, "My favourite hole."

Mine too as I played with her tight muscle.

Bashir laid himself down on the carpet with his head against the couch. Thomas was watching the proceedings with some interest. Halima straddled her husband and mounted his cock.

Now it was my turn. Lubing up my cock, I pressed the helmet against the opening and pressed. Halima yielded quickly and cooed as I sunk balls deep.

I turned to Thomas and motioned him over. Like with Bashir earlier, I intended to suck Thomas' cock while I reamed Halima's ring piece. Heaven!

"Fuck me hard, boys!" Was Halima's instruction to Bashir and me as we stuffed her like a Christmas turkey.

Halima's arsehole felt sensational, and the feeling of my cock pressing against Bashir's through the thin membrane evoked memories of my first DP with Peter and Jacinta so long ago.

We quickly established a rhythm, fucking Halima with deep strokes. I couldn't hear anything from Bashir as his wife's pendulous tits were muffling his cries. For my part, I found the twin sensations of gagging from Thomas' cock at the back of my throat and being deep inside Halima's dirty hole to be sublime.

"I'm going to come!" Announced Thomas.

"In my mouth or in my arse?" I said, spitting out his cock.

"I'd love to come inside you."

Me too.

"Get behind me then, and do your thing."

Thomas did so, and I quickly felt his helmet press against my O-ring. I hissed at the brief but intense sensation as he worked his length deep within me. A warm, enveloping feeling overcame me as we attempted to generate a workable tempo.

This anal chain felt great because it was so unique. Thomas' breath in my ear turned me on, as was Halima who was mouthing obscenities in her native tongue, as Bashir and I hammered her holes.

Before too long, I became aware that Bashir was no longer in Halima's cunt. I guess he came and now he was trapped under his wife's considerable bulk.

Next, I felt Thomas shudder, and with a couple of choice metaphors of his own, he released his boiling seed deep within me. All this stimulation was bringing me to the boil, and I doubt I was going to last much longer.

Thomas exited the dripping confines of my shitter and collapsed in a heap behind me. Immediately, there was a discharge of semen dribbling down my leg.

"I want you to explode inside me, honey!"

Such a command made my blood boil, and I immediately raised myself off my knees and onto my haunches. This new position enabled me to plumb the depths of Halima's arsehole with determined ferocity.

"Fucking hell!" She screamed, "That's so deep."

I was like a possessed demon. All that mattered was my orgasm.

"You won't be able to walk for a week after I finish with your arsehole!"

Halima's shitter was by this point very relaxed and with each new depth mined, she grunted and screamed into the couch.

Moments later, I released what little sperm I had left inside Halima's shitter, yelling with such ecstasy that the occupants of the other dorms must have heard.

When I recovered, I felt light-headed, euphoric and completely drained. It was going to be a day or two for me to recover from this experience.

All four of us had reached the end of the evening, and I knew that our exits would take place in minutes.

One of my unfulfilled goals for this foursome was a creampie clean-up. The spirit was willing, but the flesh couldn't oblige. I filed that fantasy away for a follow-up, assuming one occurred.

After cleaning ourselves up and downing a couple of departing shots of tequila, we said our affectionate goodbyes. Thomas and I hugged, and I left him to stagger back to his student accommodation.

The cold air stung my face as I closed the door behind me. The taxi arrived several minutes later. Reflecting on what just occurred, I felt a great deal of satisfaction at achieving some of my darker desires in such a setting and with such great people. I wondered up this experience could or would ever be topped. Let the future reveal its plan!