Black Hawk Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he told me," I replied, before adding, "Our relationship allows you to go there if you want."

"'Friends with benefits'?"

"Exactly, no need to be jealous or possessive."

"I know," Said Thomas looking down at his feet, "What this is, works for me, and I don't want it to end."

Not this again.

"It won't so long as you, we, stick to the script."

Thomas thought about my words for a moment before perking up.

"You say Bashir's up for it?"

"He needs a good busting!" I then recounted the frustrating experience on campus a few days ago.

"Then I'll bust him good."

"That's the way but treat him with respect all the time." Reigning in his youthful desire.

Now I was getting excited about seeing Thomas be a dominant alpha and owning a sexual partner.

The rest of the hour was spent in discussion possible outcomes and me shoring up Thomas fragile ego. He was very nervous but also quite excited about our sexual encounter with Bashir and Halima. City life was certainly full of challenges and opportunities for this naïve country boy.

As the hour approached, Thomas sent a text to Bashir informing him we were waiting for the taxi and would be with him and Halima in 15 minutes.

"Great. Cannot wait." Came the response.

The foursome was on!

Just before we left my house, Thomas pushed me against the wall. He kissed me passionately, our mutual bulges pressing against each other. When we disengaged, Thomas looked longingly into my eyes, and I saw fear. I pulled him close, hugged him and provided assurance that Thomas would not be forced to do anything he didn't want to.

This Mother Hen routine was starting to grate with me, and a lost a smidgen of respect for Thomas. Over time, that smidgen would increase until I ended our relationship. There were, however, many fantastic experiences together in the meantime.

Thomas and I arrived fashionably late. We rapped on the door discretely as we didn't want to attract undue attention. Bashir let us in wearing only a pair of briefs. His taut, tanned body immediately elicited a rise out of me. Halima was in the bathroom, putting the finishing touches to her preparation. The three of us had a shot or two of tequila and exchanged small talk in the kitchen. I kept my eye on Thomas the whole time.

When she arrived, Halima was dolled up beyond parody with such thick makeup as to look ridiculous. She was, however, clad in a sexy red lace number that promoted her enormous breasts and oversized arse. There was some music playing in the background that I don't remember. Still, it was clearly meant to announce Halima's arrival. Awkwardly, Bashir clapped, and Thomas and I joined in because we were polite guests. She seemed pleased with the reception and took told of a wine glass.

"You two seem overdressed," Halima said, after draining half of the glass' contents.

"I suppose we are," I answered, standing up and beginning to undress.

Thomas kept his gaze to his feet, frozen in fear.

Feeling emboldened by the tequila, I stripped naked and allowed Bashir and Halima to take in my sculpted features. Both clapped like seals.

I took hold of Thomas's collar and made his stand up, pulling him towards me, I kissed him hard. Again, more seal clapping. Then I began systematically undressing him until I paraded his incredible physique in front of our hosts.

"Okay husband," Piped up Halima, practically drooling at us, "You know what to do."

Immediately, Bashir rose from his chair and discarded his briefs. He walked up to us before directly dropping to his knees. He took our rapidly rising members in his hands and began blowing us. Being a newbie, his technique was clumsy at first, but as we grew in strength, Bashir grew in confidence and took more of our meat in his mouth.

"He's good for a beginner, isn't he?" I asked Thomas as I held him to my side.

"Fuck," He replied as Bashir forced more length down his virgin throat, "Feels great."

And it did. I felt my cock grow in Bashir's throat with every cough he spluttered. Both our members exited his mouth with an ever-increasing amount of saliva. The man had done his homework.

Halima was impressed with her husband. Her gaze was locked on Bashir as he absorbed the sight of her husband greedily downing hot cock. When Bashir started tonguing our shaved nut sacks, the pleasure scale ratcheted up significantly.

"Such juicy wet cocks!" Drooled Halima, now starting to pinch her oversized nipples.

"I guess we better get him ready?" I winked at Thomas after Bashir had been alternating his sloppy mouth on our members for several members.

The four of us moved into the lounge room, and Bashir sat on the couch, shooting Thomas and I a look of utter fear. Halima saw this and gently reassured her husband that all was good as she knelt beside him and stroked his hair.

Over the day, I attempted to map out how a foursome between one gay man, two bisexual men and a woman might play out. Bashir desired a men-on-men experience and to be wholly dominated, nay thoroughly used in the process. Similarly, Halima wanted two virile men to work her over, hard. I wanted plenty of male and female anal action, while Thomas only wanted male pleasure. Working through the possibilities and potentialities, I dimly settled on some scenarios with a degree of spontaneity. I kept my darker desires to myself to see whether I could achieve them.

Back in the present, Thomas and I began a double act on Bashir. The former began kissing Bashir while I immediately went down on him. He was rock hard and groomed, and his ball sack had withered already indicating his advance state of arousal.

I took hold of the base of his olive-skinned and circumcised shaft and took it all the way down my throat. The effect on both of us was electric; Bashir spasmed violently, and I felt his helmet twitch as I gagged on the intrusion. I used my mouth to coax as much strength to his shaft as was humanely possible, coughing up copious amounts of saliva that worked in. Simultaneously, I tickled his sack.

"Give me a taste?" Asked Thomas as he shuffled down Bashir's toned body.

I spat out that exotic meat and Thomas greedily took it between his lips. My tongue began gently licking Bashir's withered sack and sucking on his two firm and full testicles. Occasionally, I alternated by tonguing Bashir's greasy pole when Thomas used his mouth to stimulate his helmet. This allowed Thomas and me to kiss each other and tickle our tongues together all the while pleasuring Bashir.

"Fuck! That looks amazing." Exclaimed Halima, almost a bit player in her own fantasy, "How does it feel, husband?"

Bashir was unable to respond as Thomas, and I worked Bashir's cock and balls.

Minutes later, I decided it was time to ratchet the action up a notch.

"Pull your legs back," I ordered.

Bashir complied, and, with his legs in the air, I had access to his funky shitter.

Now that Thomas was expertly working Bashir's cock with his mouth and hand, I continued my work on his ball sack but now introduced a tough rim job.

"Oh shit!" Groaned Bashir as these new sensations and experiences smashed his senses.

More was to come.

After making his arsehole slick with saliva, I gingerly inserted a finger. Usurpingly, the O-ring yielded quickly. Was he that relaxed from our dual-wielding oral assault, or had he prepared his shitter before our arrival? In any case, one of my darker scenarios, dreamt up earlier, was becoming a distinct possibility.

Soon, I had two fingers easily sliding into Bashir's arsehole. At the same time, I sucked hard on his massive balls, while Thomas easily throated his meat.

"Guys," Bashir suddenly spoke up with a degree of urgency, "You're going to make me cum."

"Do you want to?" I asked, temporarily easing up on his ball sack.

"Not just yet," Came the breathless response, "I want to be fucked first."

I looked at Thomas. The glint in his eyes suggested he wanted to bury his cock in some slutty male arse. I was keen also.

"Is it okay if we fulfil your husband's desire?" I asked Halima, who was playing with her darkly oversized nipples.

"Give him what he wants." She smiled in return; eyes as wide as saucers in anticipation.

"You have lubricant?"

"Of course."

"How do you want to do this?" Asked Thomas, who took the bottle and squeezed some lube onto his magnificent cock.

"I want you to lie down on the carpet," I said to Thomas as I massaged the sticky fluid on my own raging shaft, before turning to Bashir, "You might find it easier and pleasurable to straddle Thomas."

My reasoning was that Bashir could control how much cock he took up his arsehole and how fast he took a fucking. I was planning to stand across Thomas and have Bashir blow me for a while.

We all took our allotted positions, but Bashir had trouble working Thomas' cock into his arsehole. Halima thoughtfully resolved the difficult by scooting behind him and positioning Thomas' helmet at Bashir's O-ring.

"Oh, fuck!" Bashir took a sharp intake of breath as a foreign object pierced his most intimate orifice.

"Husband, it looks so good back here," Breathed an impressed wife, "Very proud of you."

"How does it feel?" I asked, gently stroking my pole.

"Weird but good. Need a second or two to get used to it." Hissed Bashir with a wrinkled brow, clearly trying to relax his arsehole sufficiently.

"He's so fucking tight!" Hissed Thomas.

I was so looking forward to smashing in the back doors of husband and wife during this evening.

Perceptibly, I noticed that Bashir relax and settle his hips against Thomas'. Then a smile flowed across his face. Halima rose and asked her husband how he felt. Bashir felt good, full and ready for anything we had in mind. Wife gently kissed her husband and renewed her position on the couch to take in the visuals.

"Open up!" I demanded once Bashir began rocking against Thomas.

Bashir took me down his throat with every upstroke against Thomas' cock. The rhythm took some time to establish, but once we got it, the sensations were unique.

Bashir's action became faster and harder. Both he and Thomas were grunting in unison.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

Fantastic, came the virtually simultaneous replies.

"Don't come too soon, Thomas," I said, "There's a lot of fucking left for you and me."

"I'll try not to," Hissed my young fuck buddy, "But it's fucking hard."

When my cock had been sucked to as hard as it could get, the time was ripe for me to get some arse.

"Lube?"

Halima handed me the bottle, and I greased up my shaft. I placed a hand on Bashir's back and motioned for him down towards Thomas. The two of them began furiously kissing. I went behind Bashir and planned to stick my cock in his arse. Thomas and I would deliver a double anal coup-de-grace to Bashir. Assuming he could take it.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Hissed Halima in encouragement, knowing what was about to happen.

"Can you take two cocks?"

"Go slow." Bashir ceased his gyrations, turned and looked behind at me.

Never having done this before but having seen it performed on internet women, I gingerly position my raging head between the top of Bashir's sphincter and Thomas' slick shaft. I gently pressed, but not a lot happened. I tried again and was met with grudging success.

"Fuck!" Yelled Bashir as his O-ring was stretched wider than ever before.

"You okay?" Asked Thomas, Halima and me simultaneously.

When Bashir didn't immediately respond, I asked if he wanted me to withdraw.

"You can take it, husband!" Encouraged Bashir's wife, now rubbing her clit.

"Do it!" Came a pained reply.

Thus encouraged, I gently worked my cock inside Bashir's suffering hole.

"Wow, that feels amazing!" Thomas said in wonderment as our cocks glided against each other in their journey up Bashir's arsehole.

With some seconds of heavy breathing and concentration, Bashir relaxed sufficiently to enable Thomas and me to fuck him. Slowly and gently at first, to be sure.

"How does it feel?" I asked Bashir minutes later.

"So good!"

"Thomas?"

"Yeah, man!"

"Halima?"

"I'm going to come!" She responded with her legs spread wide, black cunt lips open to reveal a dripping pink interior.

Thomas was correct, it was going to be hard not to instantly discharge the contents of my withered sack inside such a hot and restrictive space.

Bashir wanted to be wholly owned and used, and taking a double anal fucking was no better way to achieve this.

As Thomas and I gained pace, we began taking dirty, abusing him and demeaning his wanton submission. Bashir was groaning and grunting as two funky rigid poles mercilessly pummelled his shitter.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Halima working her cunt hard as she witnessed the sodomising of her husband.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" Bashir rose slightly and forced an arm between him and Thomas.

Seconds later, I felt his shithole tighten with such strength that he forced us out.

"Fuck, yes!" Exclaimed Thomas and Bashir shuddered uncontrollably.

Bashir rose on his haunches, and I saw him furiously jacking his cock, lobbing rope and rope of thick, boiling sperm all over Thomas' stomach and chest. He was moaning in ecstasy, head back, eyes closed and spasming wildly.

Seconds later, he slumped against Thomas' sweaty body. I saw Bashir's distended arsehole; a black hole against his olive skin. I spread both cheeks to reveal an enormous gape which caused me to gasp.

"What is it?" Asked Halima, with a hint of worry.

"Come and look at this!"

"Oh, wow!" Said Halima when she scooted next to me and observed Bashir's gape.

Halima licked a finger and drew a circle over the inside of Bashir's O-ring, causing him to shudder in pleasure.

"What?" Asked a slightly concerned Bashir.

"You're gaping."

"I feel so open back there."

"I have to get a photo of this!" Shivered Halima at this unbelievable sight.

"You've got to see this, mate," I said to Thomas, still holding Bashir's cheeks apart.

After he managed to extricate himself from underneath Bashir, Thomas' eyes seemed to double in size as he saw the results of our handiwork.

"I didn't think it could get that big!"

At that moment, Halima came back with her phone, snapped a photo of her husband's first gape and showed it to him.

"After the initial pain," Said Bashir, similarly impressed, "Your cocks felt amazing."

"So much so that you spunked all over me!" Giggled Thomas.

Bashir's seed was indeed plastered across Thomas' chiselled features but was now dribbling down him.

"Can I clean you up?" Asked Bashir submissively.

"Please."

Thomas and I Sat on the couch. Bashir worked our shafts with his hands as he licked the viscous mess from Thomas' body. Watching him do this was just about enough for me, and I knew it was time for me to blow my nuts.

"You ready?" I asked Thomas, whose body was spasming from Bashir's sensitive oral attention.

"Definitely." He replied.

"Get on your fucking knees!" Bashir did so without objection, "Open your mouth. Stick your tongue out."

"Off you go, mate!" I said to Thomas, "Don't hold back."

He didn't.

Seconds later, Thomas unleased and sperm went in all directions with violence I've seldom seen. This new experience for this country boy had resulted in an orgasm of extraordinary power.

"Fucking hell!" Breathed Halima impressed with Thomas' youthful vigour

Predictably, Bashir struggled under this onslaught. He tried to take as much of Thomas' load as possible, but the sheer strength of the orgasm made this herculean task impossible. He was however covered in sperm.

Next came my turn, seeing Thomas orgasm set off my own. Still, unlike his, I ensured my helmet was positioned inside Bashir's mouth. Then I don't remember the next few seconds as I poured the contents of my balls down Bashir's throat with unusual savagery.

"Fucking hell, mate!" Was the first thing I heard when my orgasm subsided.

I opened my eyes. They slowly focussed on the submissive Bashir. He was dripping in sperm. Exhausted, he fell back on the floor, overwhelmed. Halima, his dedicated wife, circled in and took matronly care of him. Even cleaning his up with her mouth to moans of pleasure on her hands and knees.

Falling back on the couch, Thomas and I were beat. Both of us were covered in sweat. Spent, the force of my orgasm caused a slight pain in my withered ball sack. Recovery might take a little longer than usual.

Halima took her husband to the bathroom to clean up but told us to help ourselves to the booze.

"What did you think?" I asked Thomas after forcing down a burning shot of tequila.

"Unbelievable!" Replied Thomas, wincing from the spirituous reaction, "That fucking gape!"

"I know," I said, equally impressed, "Only seen that in pornos."

"Do I do that?"

"Maybe after double anal." We laughed, "But no."

"What's going to happen next?"

"Do you want another session?"

"I think I could shortly."

So could I.

Watching Halima lick up our collective sperm from her used-up husband, exposing her pink cunt and dark, wrinkled arsehole to my gaze. Before I left this place, I wanted to stick my cock deep inside her Somalian shitter.

How to involve Thomas?

I had a plan for that.

Presently, Halima and Bashir re-joined us and eagerly partook in the consumption of spirits. I noticed that Bashir was already rock hard. He saw my look and winked at me.

"Viagra."

What? Never heard of it back then but whatever it was, it aided his recovery in super quick time. Of course, later it was revealed that he took one of those blue pills that aids a man regain his wood.

"So, when do I get some attention?" Asked Halima, downing another fiery shot.

"I'm ready." Laughed Bashir.

Thomas pinched my hand, suddenly worried that his involvement was about to end. I winked at him, signalling that I had a plan.

"Lead the way," I replied to Halima's question as I felt the blood inflate my cock.

I ordered Halima and Thomas to lie down on the couch. I went down on the former while the Bashir swallow the rapidly hardening meat of the latter.

Halima had an unusually bitter taste for a female. Still, she had this enormous pink clitoris that poked out of her black folds. Each flick of it with my tongue caused a spasm.

"Eat my arse too, honey!"

I was happy to oblige, and her funkiness was more potent than her husband's. Still, if it meant I got the chance to bugger to arsehole later, then I was happy to put up with such minor trifles.

Looking towards my fuck buddy, Thomas was enraptured because Bashir's tongue was lapping his arsehole. He loved being rimmed and occasionally orgasmed from it.

"Good?" I asked after a break in my oral activities.

"Fuck, yes!" Came a satisfying reply, "He sucks and rims like a champ."

"Enjoy," I smiled, reassuringly, "Because you've got more fucking to do."

I went back to Halima, but she quickly told me to fuck her. I manoeuvred her bulky frame into the doggy position and easily slid inside her sticky pussy.

"Oh, yes, honey!" She purred as I ploughed her hard, my hands gripping the fleshy mounds of her ample buttocks.

"Why don't you let Bashir fuck you, mate?" I asked Thomas.

"I'd like that." He replied, eyes sparkling in the mood-lit loungeroom.

"You're fucking my wife, so it only seems fair." Bashir laughed, gently stroking Thomas re-energised shaft.

"Then do it!"

Seconds later, Bashir was easing his Viagra-enhanced cock up Thomas' dirt locker, much to the latter's satisfaction.

"How does it feel?" I asked them both.

Halima meantime was lost in pleasure having her pussy serviced but quickly became aware that her husband was butt banging another male.

"Husband, save your seed for me!"

An M-F-M DP figured in my plans for this evening, and I was suddenly inspired on the way to get Thomas off in one big group finale.