Black in Me Pt. 15 - The Health Club

Story Info
I discover the cruisy side of a health club.
1.8k words
4.59
4.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few chapters all take place with a man I met at a health club. While not a gay club, it did have a place and time where men heavily cruised each other.

The month-long search for a decent, affordable health club finally ended when I found one where there was a good mix of ages and races. I was particularly pleased with the fact that it was a clean facility, with a steam room, sauna, whirlpool, and a large open shower area, exclusive to men. I joined that day with hope that I could get into a work out routine and get some man to man action as well.

After a few weeks of working out, and subsequently spending time in the sauna trying to figure out if anyone cruised it, I finally stumbled upon someone. For two days in a row, a large dark skinned Black man, about 6-foot, 280 pounds, stayed well

beyond the normal time while I was in there. I have watched this wonderful man with much admiration in the shower, but have been careful seeing that he did have on a wedding ring.

On this particular day, we were finally alone in the steam room. Although it was difficult to see, I made it obvious that I was looking at his groin area, anticipating either no response, him leaving, or what I hoped to be a sign he was interested. After a few minutes, he leaned back, allowing his to towel slip where I got full view of his 7" soft dick, very thick. It appeared to be growing when someone came in, causing him to cover himself, then leaving after about 5 minutes. He eventually showered and dressed, but without any indication he was interested in me.

After catching a cold and not going to the health club for a week, I returned to see the large man working out, lifting very heavy weights. His grunting sounding erotic and filled that part of the gym. Making sure I finished my work out before he did, I showered and sat in the steam room. There was another guy, a stocky, brown skinned Asian already in there. Completely unexpected, he moved his towel to show a soft, 6-inch hard cock, looking me directly in the eyes. I moved close to him and we played with each other, but stopped when someone came in, an elderly white man, who started playing with his dick under the towel. The Asian man and I also started jacking while the elderly man grew to about 10 inches. The 3 of us jacked our dicks until the mature man shot his load, cleaning up, then leaving without a word while me and the Asian man resumed stroking each other's hard cocks. Shortly after, the Black man I lusted after came in wearing small towel, tightly wrapped and barely concealing his large dick. His dark, wide body glistened from a shower he just took. I was already overheated and ready to leave,but knew I had to see if he wanted action. Once again, he appeared to not notice me so I initiated contact with the Asian guy, reaching over and under his towel to feel his still hard dick. He did the same to me and we stroked each other. After a few minutes of appearing to not pay attention to us, he looked at us and began playing with his cock under his towel. The Asian guy shot his load, then left so it was just the two of us. After a few minutes of exchanging looks, he motioned his head towards his hard dick, about 10 inches long and thick. I caressed it while he focused on looking at the door leading into the steam room. He reached under me and began to finger my ass while I jacked him to orgasm, a good 5-6 spurts on his chest and belly. He cleaned up before I had the chance to offer, then quickly got up and left. I jacked off thinking about how hot it was knowing the man I was lusting after was interested in playing.

The next day I followed the same routine -- work out, shower, and wait for him in the steam room if I saw him working out. After about 10 minutes I saw him enter the shower, somewhat visible from the steam room, and watched as he soaped up his large dark-skinned body, then wrap a towel around his waist and walk into the

steam room where two other white guys sat quietly. He sat right across from me, giving me hope that he was interested in doing something. After a few minutes, he moved his towel so I could look at his penis, half-hard. His tightly curled pubic hairs had some gray in them, making me even more horny for him. I thought the room was misty enough so that the other guys could not make out what he was doing, but when they saw his dick, they both started jacking. Seeing that everyone on the room was okay with it, I moved next to him, reached over and played with his soft member, bringing it to life. Just then, when his cock was half hard, the man, also large and Black, that he regularly plays racquetball with walked in. We all responded in time, covering ourselves up and pretending nothing was happening.

As soon as my erection went down, I got up and went to the sauna, hoping he would come in after me. After about 10 minutes he did just that, speaking for the first time with an African accent, saying how much better it felt in there. He sat on the top tier near to where I was on the bottom one. After a few minutes of awkward silence, I reached up and felt his large balls and fondled them. He then opened his towel, showing his semi-hard dick, telling me to put it in my mouth. After looking around to see no one was near, I immediately began to French kiss the large head after I skinned back the foreskin. He obviously enjoyed it based on the sounds he

was making, and then, with his hands on the back of my head, forced thrust himself into my throat. Within seconds, his cock started throbbing and he poured his seed into my belly. Just as he squirted the last drop into me, one of the white guys from the steam room walked in. This time, we could not pretend nothing was happening. He had his hand on the back of my head and my mouth was stuffed with his cock. Nonchalantly, he pulled out and walked away.

"Nice show man," commented the white guy as he eased into the hot water.

Relieved that he seemed unfazed by what he just saw, I laughed awkwardly and said, "Glad you liked." Then a group of swimmers walked in, hung around and talked, ending any more sexual play.

The entire weekend I thought about the forcefulness of the man at the gym,

and how much I really wanted more. That following week I went on the usual

day but didn't see him in the weight room. But on the way to the shower I saw

him playing racquetball with his buddy. For a big, middle-aged man, he was

agile and quick. Though wanting to watch, I didn't want to appear creepy so

went into the locker room for the usual routine.

In the sauna sat the same brown-skinned Asian man that I played with previously. Sitting close to him and the steam not being so thick, I saw that he was probably a Pacific Islander, very large, but solid with a bit of a belly. I also noticed he was staring at my groin area, so I moved the towel just enough to show my dick. He did the same, showing a hard 6-7-inch fat cock. As we jacked together, I sucked his nipples, nicely protruding from a large, meaty chest. In return, he explored my ass, a good indication he was a top. We both nutted at the same time, his sperm oozing out and gathering around his pubic hairs. Pulling his finger from my ass, he wiped away the cum that was still dribbling from his dick. As I got up to shower the mess

off my body, he gave me a hard whack on my behind, saying, "I want some

of that", while getting up to leave.

While in the shower room, the Black man came in and showered across from

me. I watched in awe as he lathered up his dark, large body, his flaccid

penis a beautiful sight. The big Pacific Islander from the steam room

joined us. I was definitely enjoying the fact that these two masculine,

large men showed interest in me.

The Black man cut off the shower, looked my direction and with his head, motioned me to follow him. He sat in the far back of the steam room so I could just make out a shadowy figure when I entered. I was glad we were the only ones in there. As I got close, he opened his towel and told me to get on my knees. I expressed my concerns about getting caught but he assured me he could see if someone was coming in. "Don't worry about it," he said, "I'll let you know if someone's coming in."

I wasted no time getting on my knees, giving this man the magnificent head that would make him remember me. He caressed my head as I bobbed up and down his growing dick, getting it to its full 10 inches when he erupted into my mouth, holding my head on it until he finished shooting. "Meet me downstairs," he said as he left the steam room to shower.

As the elevator door opened into the lobby I saw him sitting on the couch, so I sat next to him. "Hey, name is James," I said.

"Nice to meet you James, I am Malcolm," he said distinctly with his deep voice.

After some small talk we exchanged numbers and he told me he lived alone in an apartment which happened to be less than a mile from where I stayed. "Call me - tonight," he said as he got up to leave.

While sitting I thought about how the next day or two I would not be able to concentrate on anything except Malcolm. Since my last relationship ended I had not gotten with anyone on a regular basis. I had a feeling that was about to change. Also in the lobby, the large Asian man passed me by and gave me a seductive

nod. The decision to join this gym was one of the best I had ever made.