The Prisoners

Story Info
In a prison, a beaten man, taking care of, sucking my cock.
1.9k words
4.25
3.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many many years ago long before a proper justice system, you were guilty, never innocent, even wrongly accused you were found guilty, each case had to be closed and they were. I was charged and found guilty, thrown in a cell, all concrete, filthy conditions, water dripping, and we are not talking clean water.

Prisoners beaten by guards on a daily basis, I did what I could to stay off their radar and not be seen. For the moment I was in with three others, we slept on the floor, we had a bucket of water and a bucket to pee and poop in.

The other three stayed on their side of the cell me on mine, the door opened and they threw this man in, I would later find out a man of about thirty his name Peter. They had beaten him to an inch of his life, he lay there in a lump so close to death. He moaned he groaned, he was in so much pain, covered in bruises and blood, he lay there one of my fellow prisoners went in and kicked him told him to shut up.

I got up and went and pushed him away from this poor guy, he went to take a swing at me and I slammed my fist into his face. He landed on the other side of the cell, I leaned down and checked to see if he was still breathing. He was, his heartbeat was slow but still there, I dragged him to my side of the cell and lay him on his back.

One of them told me to just let him die, I got up and slapped the guy, I told him if he said anything like this again I would beat him like they had beaten my friend here. I removed my shirt and tore it to strips, and pieces, I wet parts of it and I washed his wounds. I bandaged him up and lay him on my lap, there were no beds in here you slept on the dirty damp wet concrete floor.

I washed his face and the blood that had dried on his handsome face, I moved his hair from his face and ran my hands thru his hair, he snuggled in close to me, I ran my hand over his shoulder down his back. This seemed to soothe him, take his pain away, he slept on my lap, a soft snore coming from him, I am sure this was the best sleep he had had in a very long time.

I nodded off a few times but we did not sleep much in here, he woke up an got up to pee, he came back and snuggled back on my lap his head so close to my cock and balls. He made me hard, my cock strained to be held in and out of our prison clothing. He snuggled in closer and his face was on my cock now, his warm breath on the tip of my penis.

Here I was in a prison where we were meant to die, no food barely any clean water and I had this handsome man on my cock bringing me so close to orgasm. His hand went up my torso inside my shirt, I wanted to stop him but it felt way too good. He opened up my prison pants, like pajamas they had a fly in them with no zipper.

He dug out my rock hard cock, his hand on it, it felt incredible once out he put his lips on it then sucked it into his mouth. He lay there on my lap, sucking my cock not deep just the knob and maybe an inch or two of the shaft. My balls tucked in and I moaned as my cock fed him, he drank every drop and kept on sucking.

He kept my sensitive cock in his mouth but now he held it in deeper, he slowly fell asleep my cock in his mouth and his gentle sucking. I too dozed off, the orgasm had taken it out of me, we were woken by the guards. They saw that he had my cock in his mouth and I was semi erect once more, the one guard his hand over his own crotch and his cock protruding in his pants.

He walked up to us my cock still out I dared not move, he came up to my friend and pushed him to his knees.

"Take it out and suck it cock sucker."

The other guard came up to me and he stood in front of me, he looked me in the eyes and told me to get on my knees. You never argued with the guards as they would beat you for any and all reasons, I got on my knees and waited for him to tell me what to do.

"Like your faggot friend here take it out and swallow it cock sucker."

He was rough, he grabbed my hair and pulled me in to his cock, his cock uncut with a long foreskin, the man needed a shower probably more than I did. I took his cock in my mouth and did what my buddy had done to me. This was after all my first cock, he held my hair and pushed it in deeper, he was so aggressive.

"Swallow my cock you useless cock sucker, take the whole shaft in your mouth or else."

He slapped me across the face, I soon did what I could to take it all cause I knew he would beat me after he came in my mouth, I swallowed and relaxed my throat. He held my head now and pushed his cock in so I had the entire shaft in, his dirty pubes in my nose. I sucked down and licked his shaft till he fed me, I did not realize it till now, he was actually feeding me.

My buddy had sucked my cock not only for the pleasure of it but for the nutrition of it, they barely fed us in here, the pure protein of the cum they were feeding us could sustain us. And with he and I feeding each other our own we would survive this. We drained these two guys and then they switched, I sucked the other guy and he sucked my guy.

Two full loads of cum from each of them, they zipped up and left, we lay there huddled up close to each other. He told me to suck each and every one that came in, this would keep us alive. He lay his head on my lap and we slowly dozed off, no sooner asleep and two more guards came in. We stood at attention as soon as the guards entered, they came up to us and told us on our knees.

"Take them out and suck you dirty cock suckers."

I was greedy now, I wanted cock in my mouth, my guy had a six inch cock the other guy maybe five, we sucked on those cocks like they would give us life. They came so quickly, they were about to zip up when I touched the other guys cock. I had to have it, he got the message and the other guy put his in Peter's mouth.

We sucked them dry then we put their cocks back in their trousers and zipped them up and thanked them. They looked at each other, we had thanked them really, they could not believe we had thanked them for sucking their cocks.

They left and we sat beside each other, Peter looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you Billy for taking care of me after they beat me, you saved my life, and thank you for the load you fed me."

I put my arm around him, and held him close to me, he snuggled in and lay on my chest, we sat and the other three told us we were disgusting sucking guards cocks. I smiled at them and thought lets see who is alive in a month from now, and who is dead. This may not be the best place to be but we were alive.

The door opened and the first two came in, we stood at attention and they grabbed Peter and I and dragged us out of our cell. They took us down a long hallway, then up some stairs, down another long hallway. It seemed to get brighter, the smell not so rancid, the air lighter, they brought us to a door and brought us in.

Inside there were showers, down one side then the other, they dragged us in they told us to strip naked. They gave us soap and a towel to dry ourselves off with, told us to throw the clothes in the garbage, they turned on the water and put us under the warm water. It felt better than an orgasm to have the warm water on my body. As prisoners where we were you never got to shower ever, so this was incredible.

I got wet then washed the dried dirt and blood and piss off of my body, I washed Peter's back and he washed mine. Once clean they shut off the water and told us to dry off, they walked us to our new cell, in a much better area of the prison naked. Peter and I shared a cell, but this one had a bed, a small bed but room enough for Peter and I. It had a makeshift toilet of sorts, hard to describe, but no longer a bucket, we had water, fresh running water.

The bed had a mattress and two blankets, a window with bars, we could see out, see the sunlight, see the birds flying. The other thing was there was clean clothes for Peter and I and shoes, we were never allowed shoes before this. They unzipped and we got down on our knees and sucked their cocks, his dirty cock tasted so good to me right now. We drained then switched, we gobbled up the cum they fed us.

Before they left they told us to get dressed, they did not want us naked when we sucked their cocks. They walked out and we put on the prison garb, we sat on the bed and could not believe where we were now. Two more guards came in and we stood waiting instructions, these two guys were new, never seen them before.

They told us to get on our knees and get them ready, my guard had a massive bulge in his trousers, his cock flopped out and I took it in deep. I swallowed his cock and stroked it as I sucked and swallowed, he pumped his cock into my mouth. I drank all he could feed me and the man fed me a huge load of cum, I named him Hung.

We switched and this guard had about six inches, so I could swallow it to the base, he took my head into his hands and he pushed his cock in deeper. He pumped a huge load of cum in my mouth, I sucked till he pulled off of me. We zipped them up and they stood there, they told Peter to learn from me, cause they liked to be swallowed deep.