Black is Black

Story Info
Woman leaves her husband for lust.
11.2k words
3.39
36.7k
49
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Black is Black

"LEAH, WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" My husband, David, screamed at me as I entered our house late on Friday afternoon. "I'VE BEEN FRANTICALLY LOOKING FOR YOU ALL WEEK. YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING THERE. YOU'LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOUR FATHER IS IN PERFECT HEALTH. YOUR OFFICE IS ALMOST AS FRANTIC AS I AM BECAUSE YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL THEM YOU WEREN'T COMING TO WORK. SO, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU?"

I knew this was coming and I deserved his outrage because I had been lying to and cheating on my husband of six years for the past two weeks. I had come home for the express purpose of telling David I was leaving him and that he should divorce me.

"Look David, I'm sorry about lying to you for the past two weeks, but I've come home to set the record straight and to set you free because you don't deserve how I have treated you."

David looked at me with a frown and said, "I want the whole truth out of you. Why did you lie to me about where you've been, why are you dressed so slutty and when did you get your nipples pierced?" I was wearing jeans and a see-through shirt favored by my lover Tyrone.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know. I'm not too sure you want to her everything because a lot of it is pretty sordid, but I'll tell you as little or as much as you want to hear." David still looked enraged and I knew my story would piss him off even more.

"I want to hear every last detail. I don't want you to leave out anything."

"Okay..." This is what I told him.

As you know, I called you two weeks ago about going out with the girls from my office to celebrate Tina's engagement. I told you we would be out late drinking and you laughed and said, "No problem. Have fun!"

When five o'clock rolled around, about 15 of us met in the lobby. When someone asked where we were going, someone else said, "Let Tina choose, it's her party"

All eyes turned to Tina and she said, "Have any of you been to the Blue Diamond? It's a jazz club and since it's Friday night they'll have a combo playing with dancing. Sound good?" Everyone said that that sounded like fun, so phones were turned on to GPS maps, the name of the club was entered and everyone piled into their cars. I navigated for Lois as we headed out because I was going to leave my car at work and take a cab home.

We were in a part of town I wasn't too familiar with as we approached the club. It occupied the lower floor of an older building that had apartments on the upper floors. When we all arrived in the parking lot we entered the club all together. It was pretty dark in there and was pretty empty, but it was very early for a club. We all took up two semi-circular booths as we all talked excitedly about Tina's engagement. A young black woman took our drink orders and then the talking resumed.

By 9pm, I had had several gin and tonics and had a nice buzz going. The band, consisting of a piano, an upright bass, drums and a black woman singer had started and the place began filling up and I noticed that the vast majority of patrons were African-American. There was a mixed group of black men and women sitting in the booth behind me and at one point one of the men asked me if I could pass him a napkin. I had several that I had amassed while drinking, so I grabbed one, turned towards him and handed it to him. He thanked me and then asked if I'd like to dance.

He seemed like a nice guy, so I said that would be nice. We both slid out of our booths and when he stood next to me he was towering above me. I swear this guy was at least 6'6". He seemed to be very well built and was quite handsome with very dark skin. He took my hand in his which I noticed was huge as my hand got lost in his.

There were a handful of couples dancing as he took me in his arms. The band was playing 'Cry Me a River' a nice slow tune which the singer made very soulful. As we danced, my partner introduced himself, "I'm Tyrone, but my friends call me Ty."

I smiled and said, "I'm Leah, nice to meet you." We danced in silence for a couple of minutes and I noticed that his right hand seemed to cover most of my back. I then asked, "Do you come here often? It seems like a nice place and I love the music."

Ty chuckled and said, "Yeah, I guess I come here often since I'm one of the owners and own the building."

"Wow," I exclaimed, "You own the whole building? I love these older places. They have so much more character than the stuff they build today."

Ty smiled and said, "Yeah, they are nice, but can be a pain to keep up. So, what do you and your girlfriends do? I'm guessing you all work at the same place."

"We work for an advertising agency and I'm a group supervisor. We put together ad campaigns for businesses around town. We do TV spots, magazine ads and lately we've put together online advertisements. Print ads are dying away, so we've been concentrating on online stuff via Twitter, Facebook and we create websites. It's a pretty interesting field. I love it."

Ty was quiet for a while and then he smiled and asked, "Do you think you could put together a nice campaign for this place? We'd like to diversify our clientele a bit. You may have noticed that most of our usual customers are black. I'd like to get a few more white faces in here like yours to make it look nicer."

I blushed at his compliment and noticed the song had segued into another slow tune that I didn't recognize. "That was sweet of you to say. Yeah, I think I could put something together for you. It would be a good idea to promote the fact that you have live music and dancing. I'd never heard of this place before we decided to come here."

"That's a good idea," Ty said. "Would it be possible for me to work with you on it? I should show you around a bit because there's more to this place than just the bar and I have big plans for the future."

"Okay, that would be nice." I looked over at our booths and noticed that all of the gals had left except for Lisa who was making out with a guy. "Wow, looks like everyone left. I was going to take a cab home anyway, so no big deal." I walked over to the table and grabbed my purse and then back to Ty.

"Great," Ty said, "Let me get you another drink and I'll show you around."

Ty got my drink and then took my hand and led me towards another door. When we entered and he turned on the lights I saw a fairly good sized ballroom. Ty told me that during the 40's swing era that this was the most popular dance club in the state. There were a couple of smaller meeting rooms that could be used for small groups. He then took me up some stairs and said that there were a number of apartments on the next four floors.

He showed me some of the unoccupied apartments which were very big with some nice art deco appointments. I said, "God, you could spiff these places up a bit and rent them out for a tidy sum. There's a pretty tight housing market right now and these places are very big compared to what they're making now."

Ty led me out of the room and back out into the hall and up the stairs while he said, "I've thought about that. I want to show you one of the apartments I fixed up." When we got to the top floor, Ty opened one of the two doors in the hall. As I walked in I was amazed at how nice it was. It was furnished in nice 40's style furniture and looked like something out of a Willian Powell movie.

"Wow, this is fabulous! Is this your apartment?" I asked.

"Yeah. I worked on this for 6 months. I stripped the hardwood floors, the wallpaper, the woodwork and redid them all. I think it came out really nice." He then walked over to a bar and refreshed my drink.

He took me from room to room showing me all that he did. The more I saw the more impressed I was. The last room he showed me was his bedroom which had an enormous bed. I noticed that there were a number of mirrors on the walls and one on the ceiling over the bed. I had always wondered what it would be like to see myself having sex and felt my pussy get a little damp.

Ty then took me into the master bath which was fantastic. It had a huge stand-alone shower with multiple spray heads, a large jacuzzi bathtub and a two sink vanity. When we returned to the bedroom, Ty took me in his arms and then kissed me!

I don't know if it was all of the alcohol I had consumed or Ty's charming personality, but I couldn't get enough of his kiss. I know I should have resisted and thought about my marriage, however neither thing entered my brain...I just kissed back with equal passion. Ty felt so good in my arms and his big strong hands felt so good rubbing my back as he pulled me into him hard. I could feel his sizable lump press into my belly which was making me hotter and hotter.

After 15 minutes, Ty broke our kiss and then whispered in my ear, "Take your clothes off." It wasn't a request, but an order. I was so enamored at this moment I didn't hesitate and began stripping in front of this man I had only known for an hour.

When I was naked, Ty stood and just took in every inch of me from head to toe. He told me he liked my hairless mound and I told him I had had laser treatments so it would always be bald. He then asked me to turn around so he could see my backside. I could hear him taking his own clothes off and while he did that he said, "Bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me."

Oh god! I couldn't believe he was asking me to do this and even more I couldn't believe I did it without question. After a few minutes, he said, "My goodness but you look nice! Now turn around and take a look at what I have for you."

I turned around and when I saw his cock sticking out very hard, long and fat I couldn't help but gasp. I had never seen anything like it before. It was huge and very black with an enormous black head. I licked my lips and then Ty said, "I want you to suck it." Again, it wasn't a question, but a command...a command I was willing to follow. He dropped a pillow at his feet and I kneeled down on it, took Ty's monster in hand and began licking.

Do you remember my roommate Becky I had for two years who "dated" every black guy on the basketball team? She would go on and on about how great the sex was and how big their cocks were. I always had a boyfriend, so I never went with her on one of her dates though she invited me numerous times. I had always been curious about her reports and the stereotypes you always hear and now I was seeing it for myself in the flesh!

As I took Ty into my mouth he groaned loudly with his pleasure. I tried to take him as deep as I could into my mouth, but I could only get about a third of him in. As I sucked, Ty said, "You're going to suck me off and then drink down every drop when I nut. I'll then put you on the bed and eat that sweet pussy of yours until you cum for me three times. After that I'm going to fuck you until you beg for mercy. When your pussy can't take anymore I'm going to fuck that fine white ass and make you my own! You got that?"

'Oh my god', I thought to myself, 'I should get out of here!' But for some reason I just kept sucking his big, beautiful black cock. My pussy was drooling with need because of the idea of his monster plowing into me. I wasn't too sure about anal sex, but he seemed sure he was going to fuck my ass. I had never done that before as you know, but at that moment I just wanted to please Ty.

I turned my attention back to sucking his cock. Ty was pressing on the back of my head as he worked more of his monster into my mouth. "You'll, eventually, be able to take all of me!" He seemed pretty confident, but I wasn't so sure. After about 10 minutes, Ty cried out, "I'M CUMMING!"

Now I've swallowed your spunk all of the time, but you never generated nearly the same amount or power when you ejaculated. I swallowed for all I was worth as Ty kept pulsing and pulsing with huge amounts of sperm. I managed to drink it all down and was quite proud of myself. He didn't give me a chance to catch my breath as he picked me up, threw me onto the middle of his bed and said, "Spread those luscious thighs wide for me!" I did as he asked and he dove right into my soaking wet pussy.

Ty's tongue felt really good as he began lapping up my pussy juice. I looked up to the ceiling and saw him between my legs. The contrast of his dark skin between my white legs was incredible. When he turned his attention to my clit I was on the verge of cumming and when he sank one of his big, meaty fingers into me and stroked my G-spot I experienced one of the biggest orgasms of my life and squirted his face with my girl cum. I shook and shivered with my climax and was ready to come down, but Ty kept the pressure on by sinking a second finger in me. I don't think my pussy had ever felt as stuffed full as it did with his two huge fingers in me. He began fucking me fast and furiously with his hand while his mouth latched onto my clit like a leech. My next orgasm was even bigger than the first as I, again, gushed my girl cum and arched my back off the bed like I was having a seizure.

I thought nothing could bring me to a better orgasm than what Ty had just done, but I was wrong. As he continued to suck on my clit, he removed his fingers from my pussy and began to work them into my asshole! I had never had anything up that hole except a thermometer when I was a child. I had always been afraid of anal play and you never went there, but Ty wasn't about to be put off by my whining complaint as he forced his digits deep into my rectum. I was pretty relaxed having cum so hard a couple of times, so my anus didn't fight his incursion too hard. When he was in all of the way, he began fucking my ass hard with his fingers while he continued to suck on my clit. Within minutes, I had another explosive orgasm that eclipsed the previous two exponentially!

I was squirting like a fire hydrant and screaming like a banshee as I came harder than ever. I was so wrapped up in my climax that I hadn't noticed Ty had pulled his fingers from my bum, had crawled up my body and was stuffing his salami of a cock into my abused pussy. I had been afraid that it might hurt as it went in, but it didn't, it felt glorious! I began screaming, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING SLUT!"

Ty was smiling down on me while he pounded my pussy. His face was covered in sweat and my girl cum. He then cried out, "WHO OWNS THIS CUNT?"

"YOU DO, TY! FUCK YOUR CUNT HARD!"

"AND WHO IS GOING TO OWN YOUR ASS?"

"OH FUCK! YOU ARE, TY! MY ASS WILL BE ALL YOURS!"

The nasty talk and Ty's huge cock drove me over the edge and I came once again. When I had calmed down, Ty pulled out of me and told me to get on my hands and knees. In my orgasm and alcohol clouded mind, I just knew Ty was going to stuff that sausage up my ass, but he surprised me and sank back into my pussy. As he got up for me to turn over and get on all fours, he grabbed something from his bedside table and then I felt cool liquid drip into the crack of my ass and then get smeared around my virgin anus.

"Oh Leah, I'm going to own this ass. In the future you're going to beg me to fuck it just like you're going to do now."

I was beside myself in lust and cried, "FUCK MY ASS, TY! FUCK MY VIRGIN ASS! OWN IT AND YOU OWN ME!" I reached back and spread my ass cheeks wide like I had done earlier.

Ty laughed and then began working his monster dick into my rosebud. He was stretching my anus out like it had never been stretched before causing me to scream in pain! When the fat head of his cock popped into my rectum I screamed , "OOOHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKK!!!" as he kept slowly pushing in giving me no respite from the pain. Finally, after over a minute, I felt Ty's pubic hairs tickle the globes of my ass. I was astonished that I had taken all of him in my little virgin hole.

Once all of the way in, Ty began to pull back out just as slow as he pushed in. It still hurt, but it was an exquisite pain like I had never felt before. He pulled back until just the head of his cock was still in me and then pressed back into me again, a little quicker this time. There was still pain, but there was something else as well. I reached back with my right hand and began diddling my clit while Ty sawed back and forth in my ass.

After another several minutes, I could feel another orgasm building within me. I needed Ty to fuck me harder because I needed this huge climax which was building stroke by stroke. "FUCK ME HARDER, TY! POUND MY ASS LIKE I'M A TWO BIT WHORE!" With no hesitation, Ty began fucking my ass like it was my pussy. He was pulling and pushing on my hips as he penetrated me as deeply as possible. At one point he pulled back to far and popped out of my butt, but quickly popped his cock back in. I loved that, so I cried, "DO THAT AGAIN! PULL OUT AND PUSH BACK IN!" He repeated that action several times until I came again.

This last orgasm was so intense I thought I was going to pass out, but Ty kept pummeling my ass. I wasn't sure how much more I thought I could take when Ty cried out, "I'M CUMMING IN YOUR WHITE ASS! I OWN THIS ASS NOW!" And with that I felt the telltale sign of his cock pumping his gism deep into my bowel. Again, it felt like gallons of his cream were shooting into my rectum.

I just wanted to collapse on the bed, but Ty said, "Turn around and suck your ass off of my cock!" The idea was disgusting, but I turned around and did as he asked. I couldn't figure out why he had this control over me, but I loved it. When I finished, he got out of bed, and said, "You had better get dressed and get home. You don't want your husband worrying. I'll call you a cab."

Frankly, I didn't want to leave, but I had been dismissed for the night. As we walked down stairs he asked for my cell phone. He put his name and number in my phone and then called himself. He handed back my phone and said, "I want you here at 5:30 on Wednesday. Tell your husband that you have a late meeting with a client. From now on I want you to wear nice dresses with no underwear and I want you to clean your ass before you see me. As we stepped outside, a taxi pulled up. Ty opened the door and said, "Hey Jamar, take care of my woman and get her home safely." He then turned to me and said, "Tell me your address."

"It's 1213 Euclid Dr."

Ty handed the driver a $50 bill and said "This should cover it." He turned back to me and said, "I had fun tonight and I hope you did too. Remember, Wednesday at 5:30...I'll be in the bar." With that Ty closed the door and the cab headed for the house.

As we drove, my rational mind began to finally wake up and asked me, 'what the fuck did I just do?' I just cheated on you whom I love and adore, but tonight I had the best sex I have ever had! I'm sorry, but you never left me as satisfied in all of the years we had been together. All of a sudden the old adage my ex-roommate used to rattle off came to mind...'Once you've had black you'll never go back!'

When I got home, I thanked the driver and then made my way into the house. When I looked at the clock I could see it was 3:30! What the fuck would I tell you when you asked me about tonight? All of a sudden, I felt exhausted but knew I had to take a shower. I stripped my clothes in the guest bedroom because I didn't want to wake you and then I walked naked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw bruises on my hips and breasts and my lips were swollen. 'Oh fuck, I can't let David see these,' so I snuck into our room and grabbed my heavy robe which goes all the way to the floor and then made my way back to the guest bath and took a shower. The hot water felt good on my sore muscles, but I really wanted to just sleep.

God, I was feeling so guilty about what I did on Friday that I stayed away from you as much as possible, because whenever I saw you I was afraid I was going to cry. The biggest problem was that I wanted to be with Tyrone and not with you! On Tuesday, Ty sent me a text reminding me to be at the Blue Diamond at 5:30 and to be dressed properly. I had been thinking of not going and confessing all to you, but when I saw that text all I could think about was how many orgasms I was going to have.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers