Black is Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood at the side of the bed and pounded away at my needy pussy. "WHOSE SLUT ARE YOU?"

"I'M YOUR SLUT!"

"YES YOU ARE! YOU ARE MY SEX SLAVE AND WILL DO ANYTHING I TELL YOU, RIGHT?"

"GOD, YES! I'M YOUR SLAVE, YOUR SLUT, YOUR WHORE! WHATEVER YOU WANT!"

It didn't take me long to cum in my heightened need. Ty's huge cock and hot talk got me every time. He then grabbed the butt plug that I had in my ass, pulled it out and then rammed his cock home up my ass. After our Wednesday session I was much more accommodating of Ty's cock in my ass. He started fucking my butt like a man possessed causing me to cum again and then, a moment or two later, Ty shot his load into my rectum.

When Ty pulled his cock from my ass, I got out of bed, got on my knees and sucked his dick clean. He laughed as I sucked and said, "That's a good girl. You're learning. Now take me in your throat again!" I did as he asked and after another 20 minutes Ty came in my mouth.

When we were done, he helped me to stand and said, "Let's go to bed, I'm tired."

In the morning, I lay awake in bed thinking about where my life was going. I thought about Ty's and my discussion last night and how I told him you didn't enter into the equation anymore because I was his now. Was this who I was now? Did I want to give up 8 years of friendship and love for multiple orgasms and being used? Life with you is very secure, but at the same time very dull. I never get off with you the way I do with Ty and I loved everything that Ty and I did and loved it more each day. When I wasn't with Ty, I was constantly thinking about how I wanted to be with him. So, I wondered how do I break it to you that we are finished? I hated the idea of hurting you because you have been nothing but good to me. There was nothing I could do about it then, so I decided to worry about that when I got back home.

God, home? I wasn't thinking of this place as my home now. Wait, am I assuming that Ty wants to keep me around? He did say he had big plans for me, but what plans. I hope I'm not just a short term fling for him. I don't know what I'd do if he cast me out. I lay in bed with these thoughts swirling through my head until Ty woke up. As he faced me I said, "Good morning."

Ty smiled and said, "Good morning to you. Did you sleep well?"

"I slept like a baby, you?"

"Yeah me too."

"Ty, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Am I just a short term fling for you?"

He furrowed his brow and said, "You're nothing of the kind. I plan on keeping you for the long haul. Remember, I own you!"

I really had no idea what that meant to him, but to me it meant I was his to do what he wanted to do and I was fine with that. I liked being used by him because it was, usually, really good for me.

He then said, "Let's go somewhere and get breakfast and then I want to take you clothes shopping.

I had to put on some clothes I brought with me, a tight pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He looked at me and said, "That shit just won't do. We're going to get you some things that will make you look hot."

So, after breakfast, Ty took me to a clothes shop I'd never heard of before. He told me this is where he bought the dress he bought for me. I came to the conclusion that I would be wearing more things like that all of the time. By the time we had finished, Ty bought me $3000 worth of clothes. Everything was either see-through, skin tight or both. However, he really liked me in those things and that's what counted.

As we were driving back to the bar, Ty said, "Baby, some of the boys are coming over tonight to play poker and I want you to act as hostess."

Again, I noticed that this wasn't a request but an order. So, I said, "Okay. What do I do?"

"You bring us drinks, look hot and distract the other guys so I win!" He laughed at that.

"And how do I distract them?"

"Well, we'll be playing in the apartment, so you'll be naked for one thing. For another I may ask you to do certain favors."

"I trust these favors are...uh...of a sexual nature?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, probably." I looked at him for a few seconds and then he continued, "I own you, right?"

I smiled and said, "Yes you do. I'll do whatever you want me to."

"I know you will. I'm pretty sure you'll have a lot of fun tonight and so will I!"

I helped Ty tidy up his place. Not that it needed much. I discovered I loved not having clothes on while doing domestic chores. It was the first time that Ty and I spent any amount of time when we weren't having sex and I decided I liked the man. He was pretty funny and liked to prank me, but took pranks back really well too.

About an hour before his friends were due to arrive, Ty sat me down and explained what I was supposed to do. "Okay, when there's a knock at the door, I want you to welcome them in and offer to get them a drink and show them to the poker table. Once the game has started, I want you to circulate, make sure drinks are fresh and so on. Now, you can expect these guys to cop feels and I want you to encourage that and by the end of the night nothing is off the table with you."

"You want me to fuck these guys, in other words."

"Yes! I want you to let them do anything they want. Do you think you can do that?"

"If that's what you want me to do, then that's what I'll do." After dancing with some of the guys yesterday, I thought I wouldn't mind a little sex with some other guys. With that thought I discovered that I was turning into a certifiable slut. I had never had sex with more than one man at a time, so I wondered what that would be like. I also wondered what it would be like to have all of my holes filled at once. God, these thoughts were making me really wet.

Before long, Ty's friends began arriving. As I welcomed them into the apartment, they all gave me a good looking over. Two of the guys I knew from last night's dancing. John and Jamal had made their intentions clear the night before and I could hardly wait. All in all there were 10 guys, all black and all of them were quite tall and well-muscled. As they began their game, I did my hostess duties refreshing drinks and making my body available to touch and squeeze.

After the game had been going for a couple of hours and I became bored with just the occasional grope, so before another hand was dealt, I said, "Can we liven things up here a bit?" Ty smiled and nodded, so I continued, "I want each player to be dealt one card face down. When I give you the word, I want you all to turn your card right side up and the man with the highest card gets a blowjob!"

Big smiles broke across the faces of all of the men as Ty dealt the one card. One of the guys named Samson asked, "What if there's a tie?"

I thought for a second and said, "Okay, if there's a tie I'll suck you both!" They all agreed, so I said, "Okay, flip your cards over!"

They all flipped their cards and the winner was Jamal. He got a big smile on his face as he stood up and walked up to me. He gave me a peck on the lips, tweaked my right nipple and then said, "I told you, you would suck my cock!"

I had grabbed a pillow from the couch and kneeled down on it and said, "Yes you did! Get those pants off so I can suck your dick!"

Jamal quickly got his pants down followed by his briefs. His dick was about as long as Ty's but much smaller around. He was, also, uncircumcised, something I had never encountered before. When Jamal stepped up to me, I grabbed his cock which was about half hard and began licking it. His shirt tails kept falling onto my face, so he quickly removed his shirt and stood before me naked. God, he looked good!

After licking his cock to full erection, I peeled his foreskin back exposing his cockhead and took him into my mouth. Jamal moaned loudly as I began sucking him and working him deeper and deeper into my mouth and towards my throat. As I sucked on Jamal, I heard a ruckus at the card table. My back was to the table, so I couldn't tell what was going on. The next thing I knew, I felt a big cock shoved into my pussy! I was in Nirvana as I had two cocks at the same time! I wasn't sure who was fucking me, all I knew was it felt wonderful and within a few minutes I came for the first time that night.

I managed to get Jamal in my throat and pretty soon he let loose with his load down my gullet. When he pulled out, I saw Eddie standing there naked ready to stick his cock in my mouth. Just as I was about to grab him, Ty said, "Hold up a minute. Hey John, why don't you sit on the couch so Leah can sit her fine ass on you and then Sylvester can resume fucking her pussy and then Eddie can fuck her face."

There was some laughter and then I felt myself get picked up and carried to the couch. John was sitting there lazily stroking another big cock which glistened with the lube he had applied. A guy named Samson squirted some lube into my hand, so I applied it to my backdoor. As I was about to impale my ass on John, he smiled and said, "I told you I'd fuck your fine ass!" I squatted down and felt his meat slowly dive deep into my rectum. "Lean back and lift your ass a bit so I can fuck it good and hard." I did what he asked and he began to fuck up in to me.

After a few moments, Sylvester worked himself back into my pussy and began plowing away in rhythm with John. Moments later I climaxed really hard and squirted my girl cum all over the place. David, I can't begin to tell you how much I liked being double fucked like that. It was like I found my true purpose in life being a sex object for those men to use however they deemed right. When Eddie stuck his cock in my mouth, I was what they call 'air tight' because all of my holes were filled.

Before long, Sylvester came in my pussy and John came in my ass, so they were replaced by two others. One of the guys they referred to as Junior, had the biggest cock I have ever seen. He made Ty look average. He really stretched out my pussy when he fucked me there and then what he did to my ass was remarkable!

I fucked all ten men multiple times in multiple holes. At one point I had two cocks in my pussy at once and another time I had two in my asshole at once. By the end of the night I had multiple loads of cum in my pussy, ass and mouth. Ty told me later that they had all taken Viagra and that's why they could fuck me for so long. Finally, after 5 hours I couldn't take anymore and the guys all left.

Ty carried me to the shower, cleaned me up, dried me and then put me to bed. As he kissed me goodnight, he asked if I was okay. I told him I had a wonderful time and hoped we could do it again.

The next day was Sunday and Ty decided that I should just rest and let my body recover. We sat around and talked as we learned about each other's pasts. It turns out that he had played professional football and was a big star a few years ago. Unlike many of his teammates, he invested his money wisely and parlayed his earnings into a substantial sum. Most of the guys from the poker party were old teammates and they got together every other month and they all voted to have their game at Ty's place so I could be the hostess again.

On Monday, Ty took me to a tattoo/piercing parlor and got my nipples and clit hood pierced. He said, it was a mark of his ownership of me. He, also, got me a tattoo on my lower back that says 'Tyrone Owns This Ass!'

On Tuesday, the regular cocktail waitress called in sick, so Ty asked me to fill in. I wore my see-through dress and worked as a cocktail waitress for the first time. The men customers and some of the women groped me whenever I was at their tables and left me with lots of big tips. By the end of the night I was so horny I couldn't stand it. We were told to refrain from vaginal sex for a week or two because of the piercing, so Ty fucked my ass hard a couple of times before we went to bed.

On Wednesday, Ty's sister, Beatrice, came to visit. Ty told me she was bi-sexual and that I should make her feel at home. So, I had my first sexual experience with a woman and loved it. She ate my pussy and I ate hers. We sixty-nined for hours and then we did this scissor thing where we rubbed our pussy's on one another. I, probably, shouldn't have done any of that because of my new piercing, but it was so good. Bea and I had so much fun that she decided to come live with Ty and me. Yesterday, Ty fucked my ass while I ate out his sister and I even talked Bea into sucking off her brother!

"So, David, that's 'where the fuck I have been' and what I have been doing. I came today to give you your freedom. I'm sorry this has happened and I never meant to hurt you. When you divorce me, I won't contest it and want nothing out of it."

David looked at me gape mouthed for a few seconds and then said, "Wow, that's quite a story. So, eight years of love and six years of marriage are undone in two weeks?"

I grimaced and said, "Our marriage was undone that first Friday night when I was with Ty. I don't know why and I can't explain what happened to me adequately so you'll understand. Hell, I barely understand. All I know is that I need to be with him. Again, all I can say is that I'm sorry for the lies, the cheating and for leaving you. I'll understand if you want to bad mouth me amongst our friends. I doubt that I'll ever see any of them again. Anyway, here's my address when you want to have divorce papers served. I did some research and if you divorce me on the grounds of desertion, you can retain all of our assets. Also, I'm leaving my car with you because I don't need it anymore.

"So, is there anything you want to say to me before I go? This will probably be your last opportunity to berate me as a slut and whore. I'll totally understand it if that's what you want to do. I know I deserve it."

David looked at me for several minutes, shook his head and said, "So, this is how you want to spend your life? You sound like nothing but a sex toy for this Ty guy. He's using you Leah, I hope you know that."

"I know, but I love it."

"We could get you into therapy or something, you know."

"I know, but I don't want that. I'm happier now than I have ever been before. I really like being a slut and being fucked by all of those big, fat, black cocks! I just want to be fucked hard all day, every day in every hole! I love it, David. I really do. I know I haven't been fair to you, but you're still young and you will find a better woman than I was. Anyway, if there's nothing else, I'll say goodbye."

I took out my cell, dialed Ty and said, "I'm done."

There was nothing I wanted from the house as I looked around for the last time at my once happy home. I looked back at David and could see he was crying. God, I felt bad, but I had to look forward now. As I walked out towards the street, Ty pulled up in his Mercedes and I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. As we pulled away, I looked at the picture window and saw David and my past fade away as we drove off to my future.

"So, how did it go?" Ty asked. "Did he get loud and violent?"

I chuckled and said, "David is not a violent man. He was more pissed early on when he asked where I had been. I don't think what has happened has really hit him yet. I really feel sorry for him because I treated him like shit, but I just couldn't help it. Anyway, when we get home will you fuck the living shit out of me?"