Black is Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Wednesday, I left work early so I could go home real quick, clean out my bowel and put on a sexy dress for Ty. The dress I chose was one that you love. It's red, clings to my curves and is cut low, so it exposes a lot of my cleavage. The hem comes to about 9" above my knees. I had some 4" red 'come fuck me pumps' to finish the outfit. I had never worn it without a bra and had to admit to myself I looked hot in a slutty way. I stuffed my work clothes in a small tote just in case you were awake when I got home. As I drove to the Blue Diamond, I got hornier and hornier. I think I was addicted to the orgasms that Ty had given me and I really needed a fix bad!

When I stepped into the bar 5 minutes early, I noticed several men looking me over until Ty walked up to me. "You're early, I like that. Can I get you something to drink?" I requested a glass of white wine and then followed him to the bar. When he handed me the glass, he said, "My god, you look really good Leah. I'm going to own that body tonight!"

His talk was enflaming my libido and I wanted nothing more than to have him fuck me as soon as possible. "You already own this body and I can't wait for you to fuck me!"

Ty smiled down on me and said, "Yeah, I can't wait either. I've been thinking about that delicious ass of yours for days now, let's go upstairs." He led me to an elevator this time which slowly took us to the top floor. He held the door open to his apartment for me as I walked in. Moments later, he walked up behind me and began pulling the zipper on my dress down. When it was all of the way down, he pushed the dress off of my shoulders and over my hips until it lay in a pool around my feet. I kicked it away and stood naked once again except for the CFP's I was wearing.

Ty reached around me and grabbed my breasts fondling them roughly pinching and pulling my nipples hard. I had always loved my tits handled roughly and what Ty was doing was making me wetter and hornier. Ty then whispered in my ear, "Whenever you are in this apartment I want you to be naked except for shoes like you are wearing now.

I was breathing heavily already because I was so turned on. I rasped out, "I will always be naked here, just for you."

He lowered one of his hands from my breasts and ran his huge finger up the slit of my pussy and then pressed it deep into my vagina. He curled it up and rubbed my G-spot for several seconds causing me to moan loudly with my desire. When he removed it, he brought the digit to my face and said, "Suck yourself off of my finger." I opened my mouth, so he slipped his finger into my mouth and then I sucked my juices off of it as instructed. I rolled my tongue around and sucked like I was giving head. Other than when I kissed you, David after you ate my pussy, I had never really tasted myself and discovered I quite liked it.

After a bit, Ty pulled his finger from my mouth and instructed me to stand still. As I stood, I could hear him shedding his clothes causing me to get more excited because he would be fucking me again soon. When he was naked, he walked up next to me and wrapped his arms around me again, fondled my breasts and said, "I'm going to fuck your fine ass all night tonight, so bend over and pull your cheeks apart for me."

I did as he asked and felt a trickle of lube running down my crack. I then felt him run his cock between my cheeks and over my rosebud. He did this for several minutes as he added more lube to the mix. The last time Ty fucked my ass I was really drunk, but this time I had only had a half a glass of wine. I remember it hurting early on then morphing into a fantastic orgasm. I guess he felt that he and I were adequately lubed, because he began pushing into me. The pain was pretty acute again causing me to grunt and groan and then I discovered if I bore down like I was pooping, I opened up much more and his cock went in without as much pain.

Once he was all of the way in, Ty began fucking me hard and I found the pain dissipated quicker this time. "God, you look so hot with my cock pumping in and out of your lily white ass! This will never grow old for me!" I turned my head and looked into one of the omnipresent mirrors around the room. I groaned loudly as I watched Ty pump his massive cock in and out of my asshole while my tits swayed beneath me. He reached around and began squeezing my tits hard again and even slapped them as they hung from my chest swaying with our rhythm. He told me to stand upright as he continued to fuck me, which was pretty interesting. He continued abusing my tits, so I reached down and shoved some fingers in my vagina and stroked my clit hard. Before long, I had my first big orgasm of the night. I sprayed my hand with my girl cum and couldn't believe I was a squirter now.

Ty kept pounding away for several more minutes until he groaned loudly and shot his load into my butt. I could feel the heat of his cum as it rocketed up into my colon. When he was done, he pulled out of me, then pulled me by my left breast towards the bed and then he lay down in the middle of it. "Suck your ass off of my cock until I get hard again." I climbed onto the bed and began working his half hard cock in and out of my mouth. I was able to take more of Ty's big cock in my mouth since it wasn't completely hard and decided to try to take him into my throat.

I had managed a few years ago to take all of your cock into my throat, but you are considerably smaller than Ty. I decided to systematically try and take a little more each time I lowered my head and within a few minutes managed about ¾ of his cock with part of it in my throat. I was encouraged by this, so I adjusted my body around in order to put my mouth and throat into a straight line and began forcing him in deeper. Much to my amazement I managed to push my nose into Ty's pubic hair! I smiled to myself and began fucking my face with his hardening cock. When he got fully hard again, I was still able to take all of his beautiful dick down my throat and kept going until he told me to stop.

I sat up and looked at Ty as he said, "I want you to sit your ass on me now." Without hesitation, I crawled up his body, positioned my ass over his rejuvenated cock, placed it at my opening and then lowered myself until I was completely impaled. I was really loving the feeling of Ty in my ass. The feeling of fullness and the stimulation of the nerves on my anus just got better and better.

Using my thighs, I began raising and lowering myself as I fucked my ass while I kept up a constant moan as the pleasure just coursed through my body. After a few minutes, Ty told me to lean over so he could suck on my tits. I did as he asked and thoroughly enjoyed the added stimulation and noticed he was nibbling all over my breasts. I smiled as I realized that he was giving me dozens of hickeys all over my porcelain white tits.

Before long I came hard again as I fucked myself hard in the ass. It dawned on me that I hadn't even touched my pussy and orgasmed. I worked Ty's cock for about 20 minutes and began tiring and he was nowhere near cumming. He noticed I was slowing down, so he rolled us over and fucked me missionary style. This was a new twist on and old theme and I was enjoying it very much. As Ty plowed into my ass, he continued to suck on my tits.

My ass was beginning to feel pretty raw because Ty had been fucking it non-stop for 45 minutes or so. Finally, he began to pick up the pace and then with a mighty howl climaxed again into my tushy. Ty collapsed on top of me and I held him tight against my body with my legs and arms. Once he regained his breath he propped himself up and kissed me passionately for a few minutes and the began kissing my neck. I surmised that he was giving me another hickey which brought me down to earth making me think about you.

When Ty rolled off of me, I glanced at the clock on his bedside table and saw that it was 11pm already. We had been going at it for 4 1/2 hours with no let up. I said, "I should be getting home. May I take a shower here?"

Ty kissed me and said, "Of course, I'll help you."

Ty turned on the water and when it was warm we both stepped in. We soaped each other up and had lather all over our bodies. Ty then turned me around and while he ran his cock in the crack of my ass, he roughly squeezed my tits again. I couldn't believe it but I was getting horny again and before I knew what hit me, Ty shoved his renewed erection back into my butt. I couldn't believe I was getting ass fucked again, but then I remembered that Ty said he was going to fuck it all night long!

I could feel the soap sting my raw anus as he plundered me again, pounding over and over. I had my umpteenth climax of the night as he shoved two of his huge fingers deep into my cunt. I had lost track of how long we had been fucking and how many orgasms I had when Ty finally came in my ass for the last time that night.

After we had rinsed off, Ty told me to wait in the shower because he had something for me. When he returned, he showed me a large metal butt plug with a red gem on the flange. As he put it in me he said, "I want you to keep this in all of the time except when you have to shit." When he got it in, I had to admit the cold metal felt good on my ravaged asshole. I promised to do as he asked and the dried off and got dressed.

As we went downstairs towards my car, Ty said, "I want you to call in sick at work and get here by 2pm on Friday and then I want you to stay the whole weekend. I have great plans for you!" Again, he wasn't asking but telling me what I had to do. I told him I would figure out how I could do it and then he kissed me as I got into the car and drove off.

Calling in sick on Friday was no problem, but wrangling a whole weekend away from home felt impossible. Then, all of a sudden, an idea popped into my head. I could tell you that my Mom called and that she needed my help taking care of Dad because he got very sick. You hate my parents and would want to have nothing to do with them, so that problem was solved.

I then began wondering what 'great plans' Ty had in store for me. Frankly, the way things were with he and I led me to do anything he asked of me. I was turning into such a slut for him and couldn't get enough of his dick. Next time, though, I was hoping he would fuck my pussy.

I got home at 1:30, so made my way into the guest bedroom again. As I went to brush my teeth, I stripped myself naked to take in what kind of damage Ty had done to me. I was shocked by all of the little hickeys all over my tits and by the giant one on my neck. If you saw any of those you would have dumped me in a heartbeat. Luckily the temperatures were cooling off enough that I could get away with a turtleneck. I had put my large robe in the guest room anticipating that I would need it again.

On Thursday afternoon, I received a text from Ty telling me to expect a package delivered to my office and not to open it until I was getting ready to get dressed to come to the bar on Friday. Later that afternoon, a delivery guy came to the office asking for me and dropped off a box made for a dress. So, I accepted it and followed Ty's instructions not to peek and left it in my car when I got home, so you wouldn't see it.

That evening I made one of your favorite meals and then told you about having to go see my parents. You bought my story which made me both happy because I was going to get royally fucked over the weekend and sad because I was constantly lying to my husband who loved me. However, horniness was overwhelming my brain, so I couldn't wait to get to the bar tomorrow. My news got even better because I had forgotten that you were going to be gone all the next week on a job. I wondered what Ty's reaction to that news would be, so I texted Ty that I was free until the following Friday and he replied that I was to stay with him that whole time. I nearly came with that news.

As we got ready for bed, you were intimating that you wanted to have sex with me, but there was no way I could because of all the hickeys, so I told you I just started my period and couldn't. You said you understood, but I could see he was very disappointed. I'm really sorry I did that to you. The next morning showed me that you were more than disappointed, but was mad, because you left for work without a goodbye kiss or even a word. However, by this time I just didn't care because I was looking forward to a week of carnal bliss.

I needed to get to the bar by 2pm, so at noon I gave myself an enema, took a shower, replaced the butt plug in my ass and then grabbed the package I got from Ty from my car in the garage. When I opened the box there was a note laying on top of the tissue paper which the clothes were wrapped in. I opened the note and read;

Hey baby,

I bought this dress especially for you to wear today. I, as usual, don't want you to wear a bra or panties, just the dress and the enclosed shoes. I can't wait to see you in it.

See you soon,

Tyrone

Wow, I couldn't wait to see what the dress looked like. I pulled the tissue off the dress and held it up and was surprised to see that it was completely see through! I was a little taken aback and thought I couldn't possibly go out in public wearing this dress, but then I thought, 'this will really turn Ty on!' So, I put the dress on along with the shoes. The dress was black which allowed my very white skin to glow underneath and came to about mid-thigh. There were no zippers or buttons but there was a tie attached to the front that I could tie behind me in order to cinch it to my waist. When I was dressed and had my shoes on , I looked myself over in the mirror and decided that I looked like sex personified.

I had put an overcoat on when I left my house because I didn't want the neighbors to see me this way and, possibly, report back to you. Since I was going to be gone for an extended period, I packed some clothes, toiletries and make-up. When I got to the bar I was about ten minutes early, so I took off my overcoat and left it and my bag in the car, locked it up and went inside. I decided to just walk up to the bar and let the few guys in there ogle my body as I waited for Ty.

I stood at the bar for about 5 minutes before Ty showed up. In that time I had several guys walk up to me to check me out and chat me up. I had to admit to myself that I found the whole situation very stimulating and enjoyed being the object of desire. My pussy was getting wet as I made this realization. When Ty walked up to me he stopped a few feet away and said, "Damn, you look so fine. I know the boys here are liking what they're seeing. Let's go sit down and talk."

Ty led me to a booth that was kind of the focal point of the bar. Everyone in the room could see us and everyone that went anywhere in the room walked past us. Ty ordered drinks for us and then we just chatted about things in general. Whenever we needed new drinks, Ty would make me go to the bar to order them and then to bring them back. I think he really liked watching how the other men in the room interacted with me. As day moved into night, Ty had some food brought to us and later the band started playing.

Ty asked me to dance fairly early which was nice. I had forgotten I was dressed the way I was as we danced. He grabbed my ass as we slow danced and pulled me close to him letting me feel his hard cock press against me. After a while we sat back down and sipped our drinks until another guy stopped at our table and asked me to dance. I looked at Ty expecting him to tell the guy no, but he said, "Go on ahead, I need to talk to someone."

I stood and was led to the dance floor by another black guy. He wasn't nearly as tall as Ty, but was well built with really large muscles in his arms. He pulled me close as the band was playing another slow number. As we danced, he said, "I'm John. I love your dress and I have to tell you that you are the hottest thing that has been here in quite some time!"

I was pretty drunk by this time and replied, "Thanks, I'm Leah. Ty got me this dress. You don't think I look too slutty do you?"

John laughed and said, "There's no such thing as too slutty. As a matter of fact, I think there's only not slutty enough." John then grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter and whispered in my ear, "You have a great ass and I'd love to tap it one day."

My pussy just got wetter, but I said, "You better move your hand before Ty sees you."

John laughed and said, "Ty don't mind, he likes to share. He's really great that way, you'll see."

After our dance, John took me back to our table, but before I could sit down another guy took my hand and led me to the dance floor. This time the tune was faster so we danced apart. I was aware that my tits were bouncing around, but I was too drunk to worry about it too much. This dance partner was named Jamal. He was a lighter skinned black guy and was really handsome. He was on the thin side and had some great dance moves. He worked his way behind me, started grinding his erection on my ass and reached around and grabbed my tits. He pinched and pulled my nipples hard causing my pussy to get even wetter. Jamal whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to suck on those nice titties and have you suck my cock!"

I was very turned on with all of the sex talk, the fondling and the alcohol I had consumed. The entire night continued in this vein until 1am when Ty, finally, decided it was time to go upstairs. As we got up I told Ty that I had a bag in my car that I would need, so he sent a guy with my keys to fetch my bag and overcoat. In the meantime, we got to Ty's apartment and as I promised before, I stripped out of my dress and stood before him naked. I was so ready to be fucked I could hardly stand it, but Ty seemed to have other ideas. He made us a couple of drinks and as he handed me mine there was a knock on the door.

Ty told me to answer it, so I opened the door to the guy who had my bag. He looked me over with a sly grin and then set my bag down, turned around and then left. I grabbed my bag and coat and took them to Ty's bedroom. When I returned I said to Ty, "You seem to like to show me off, don't you?"

Ty chuckled and said, "You, Leah, are like a fine work of art and should be shown to the world. You seem to like being shown. So, did you have fun tonight?"

I looked down at the floor and then said, "I did."

"What did you like most?"

I looked at Ty and asked, "You won't get mad?" He shook his head and said no, so I said, "I liked dancing with all of those guys. I liked it when they would take liberties and feel me and tell me how much they wanted to fuck me. It made me so horny and wet!"

Again Ty chuckled and said, "I thought you would like that. Would you have liked to fuck those guys?"

This was a loaded question, but I decided to answer honestly and said, "Yeah, I would, but you own me so I won't."

"What would your husband think about you fucking all of those guys?"

"What my husband thinks doesn't matter anymore. You are the one who owns me." I couldn't believe I just said that, but then I thought it was true and you didn't really enter into things anymore because all I wanted was Ty.

"Are you going to leave your husband?"

"Do you want me to?"

Ty smiled and said, "Yes I do. I want you to be available for me to fuck all of the time. Would you like that?"

"Oh god, more than anything! Will you fuck me now? I'm so horny after all of those men pawed me and told me what they would like to do to me."

Ty smiled knowingly and said, "Yeah, I'll fuck you now. Get on the bed on your back with your ass at the edge and spread your legs."

As I did what Ty asked, he quickly stripped himself naked. His cock was at full mast and I couldn't wait for him to plunder whichever hole he wanted. He ran his cock head up and down my juicy slit a few times and then plunged into my pussy balls deep! "OH FUCK, YEAH! GOD, I NEEDED THIS! FUCK YOUR SLUT, TY!"