All Comments on 'Black Leather Gloves'

by a1fiend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
harryj67harryj67over 7 years ago
Hot!!!

That was a great story, I hope you have more adventures planned for Silvia and the neighbour.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 7 years ago
A wasted opportunity

This was an interesting premise but the story completely lacked seduction and finesse. There were plenty of possibilities here but your male character rushed headlong into becoming a cave man, reducing Silvia to a piece of meat. This story was rushed and crude and could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs More

No style or grace. Teenage wet dream

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
rubbish

for one thing, no woman is going to act like that, not any woman in her right mind and sure as hell not going to walk out the door with cum all over her face and half undressed, as I see it the writer has no respect for women and is a sick fucktard.

mtmaninbluemtmaninblueover 7 years ago
Potential

Lots of potential... unfortunately, this was little more than a couple of paragraphs of smut where it could have been a good story. Why would she come to say thanks? She a submissive and her husband wanted to get off on sharing her? And to jump from irritation about being interupted to "show me your tits".... I chuckled.

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Oh

Oh My, ya gotta love a well trained slut! Hot quick little one pager. Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous