Black Magic Pt. 06

Story Info
Eva's day as a dairy cow continues.
1.2k words
4.33
2.9k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The theatre was thankfully cooler than the garden.

Eva shuddered as she felt her nipples perk at the change in temperature. Her pierced clit was still engorged, despite cumming. It just barely touched the carpeted floor. With every move she made her clit dragged on the velvet, keeping her constantly aroused.

They reached a cordoned off area. A man dressed in a black suit smiled at her master.

"Welcome sir to the Revels! We're about to start the first round; The Cumshot" He looked down at Eva. "I see she's all filled up and ready to go." He said.

Her master smiled and pulled at her leash. "What do you do when someone compliments you, cow?" he asked.

Eva panted getting on her hind legs while balancing her gigantic belly was no easy task. She bared her sealed pussy that was still dripping cum and threw her head back and moo-ed. Her master laughed and stoked her head.

"Excellent," he said. "Now let's get you to your event."

They reached the stage. It was an elevated wooden platform. The stage was set up with a row of neatly lined buckets. Eva noticed some girls already being placed over their buckets. Their nipple piercings were clipped and pulled downwards and tied from their piercings to holders fixed onto the wooden floor.

This made them automatically raise their asses obscenely to hover over the bucket and push out their asshole and their pussy. There was a large screen projecting the stage onto the audience as well. This was so that their pussies could be seen by the audience despite them being turned back.

Her master led her to a bucket and Eva hovered over it, her legs trembling at the effort and at the realization that everyone in the audience could see her wet holes. When her master secured her udders she felt the milk squirt out a little. This earned her a slap on her ass. She moaned.

"Behave yourself now," he said. "We'll have time for that later."

Once all the girls were lined up. A voice boomed from the speakers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the annual Black Magic Revels! Before we begin, let's take a look at our contestants! each pet is required to present themselves to the audience. we'll start from the left!"

A spotlight fell on the girl next to Eva. "Sow number 43, Bianca, present yourself!" cried the announcer. Bianca hesitated for a second. Her master gave her pink anal tail plug a shove, making her squeal. She bucked her hips and wagged her tail furiously, making her belly jiggle.

"I'm Bianca *oink* I'm my master's faithful sow. My stomach is full of his cum! *oink* *oink*" she cried.

"Wonderful!" The announcer said, "let's move onto our next contestant, Cow number 65, Eva!" Eva glanced at her master who nodded. "Don't keep them waiting now," he said.

Eva nodded. She put her hands over her head, further exposing herself. She humped the air as she felt the plug in her move.

"my-my name is E-Eva" she started. "I'm a wet dairy cow that's ready to be milked." "I- oooooh-" she faltered with a moan as her master pulled her head up by her nose hook. "I'm a silly cow that gets horny when my master fondles my nose!" She gasped, shaking her ass violently. Her eyes rolled up. "MOOO!"' she bellowed as her breasts squirted milk.

"Excellent!" said the announcer. "Now moving on..."

After all the girls were thoroughly humiliated the first round began.

"For our first event we have... The Cumshot!" he cried as the audience cheered. "Each pet is given a bucket and the pet who fills theirs up the most wins!" the announcer chuckled. "Naturally those who fail have an inescapable penalty for the second round! Let the games begin!"

As the audience cheered Eva's master leaned down to whisper to her. "Give it your best shot, my pet, make me proud." Eva's heart quickened. The countdown was set. Her master unbuckled her chastity belt and removed her plug. She willed her pussy to stay clenched until the countdown stopped.

"3- 2-1, Shoot!" cried the announcer and Eva pushed with all her might. The force at which the cum shot out of her made her clit prick up. She moaned as she emptied herself into the bucket. The wet squelches of the globs of cum hitting the bucket only aroused her further. The audience's cheers made her heady and hot. The smell of cum permeated the air. Her master pulled at her leash making her breasts pull up from their tied posts. She moaned as she felt her breasts strain and spurt milk all over the floor as she squatted over her bucket. The pressure made her push you even more until the jet turned into a trickle before it eventually stopped. She panted as she looked at her bucket. It was overflowing. Her eyes widened with embarrassment as he realized that she had all of this stored in her.

"Well done" her master said. He untied her restrained and led her to a more comfortable position. He put his fingers into her loose hole and pulled out the remaining cum. Eva whined in place as the overstimulation made her see stars. He smiled at her. There was a dark glint in his eye that made Eva's spent pussy throb." You'll need your energy for round two." He smirked. A couple of men had come on stage to measure the buckets. They signaled to someone beyond the audience.

"Looks like we have a winner! It's Cow number 65! Eva!" Eva looked up as the audience erupted in applause.

"Congratulations Cow 65! You get awarded the benefit for round two which will take place... now!" in front of the girls a line of wooden pillories rose up from the stage. The men who initially measured cum, were back and guided the girls to their respective pillory. Eva turned to look at her master in a panic as she was cuffed in place. Her head and hands were looked into the wood and her breasts swung low under her.

"Don't worry," her master said. "All the necessary preparations have been made." he smirked. "All you have to do is enjoy." He smacked her ass. "I'll be watching, so give me a good show." he said, before he left the stage.

"And now for round two! The highly anticipated Bitch meets Nature! Each of these pets will be fucked by temporarily genetically modified humans that correlate to their own bestial nature! Since Cow number 65 was our previous winner, she alone is given the reward of cumming on the cock! The other's have to hold out their orgasm until the session is over!"

Eva felt her pussy juice drip onto the floor. This shouldn't excite her as much as it does.

"Now, without further ado, bring forth the Studs! The audience cheered.

"Let me hear the approval from our good bitches as well!" said the announcer. "Show your thanks for blessing your pussies with the best Black Magic has to offer!" A chorus of moos, oinks and barks bellowed from the stage as Eva herself let herself go.

She wasn't Eva right now, she thought as she panted with her tongue sticking out. Her enlarged nasal cavities blew out air in a huff. A cow in heat. That's what she was.

A leaking dairy cow presenting herself to whatever cock that is about to grace her.