Black Magic Pt. 05

Story Info
Eva spends a day in the petting zoo.
1.4k words
4.5
3.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a very successful debut (according to Alexi) the next event she had was the petting zoo concept outing. "Don't worry, we won't be jeopardising your health." Alexi assures. "It'll be mostly outdoors though, so you better get your stamina going." He winks, Eva looks away not knowing what to say. "I'll set you up for an appointment with the doc on the day itself." He says. "Got some things that you need to get done."

"By the way, " he says as he gets up to leave. "How good is your acting?"

At Dr.Jenkins' clinic her rose piercings are switched out for more 'true to concept' gold rings with small cowbells. Her clit is pierced. Leah slipped a basic piercing on. "You'll find out soon enough." She says mysteriously as she catches Eva's questioning stare. Her fair skin is dyed temporarily with spots of black, making her look like a true dairy cow. She gets a nose hook that widens her nostrils. It makes her pussy throb when she realises that others would see her in this state. Finally she's helped into hoof-shaped shoes and gloves that allow her to walk on all fours. "You're all set." Leah says, admiring her work proudly. Then she snacks her forehead. "Almost forgot!" She rushes back to the storeroom and emerges with a tail plug and cow ears. "Bend over for me," she says. Eva does. She feels the cold lube trickle down and then gasps as she feels the base of the plug enter. Leah inches the base into her slowly, making Eva squirm trying not to drip into the pasty sticker covering her pussy. When it's finally snug inside her, Leah smacks her ass making Eva gasp. "All done" she says. "You can make your way to the cattle barn."

She'd almost refused the job when she heard what she would be in the petting zoo. "A cow." Alexi said, looking up from his paperwork. "You'll be perfect for the role, with your...assets" he smiled before burying his head once again in a mountain of papers.

A cow? Eva's mind reeled. Her? Is this an insult? would she even be convincing at it? She's taken out of her minute crisis with her friend Mira's voice. "Oh come on, you're into some pretty kinky shit aren't you? What's this in all of that?" Eva sighs. She's right. A cowgirl shouldn't be that bad...right? Besides, she's always been curious as to how it would work. Even though she never had the chance to bring it up before this. But now, she could live out her fantasy with no inhibitions. The thought sent a shiver down her spine.

'Oh what the hell-' she thinks to herself. 'you only love once.'

As she enters the barn, Eva's greeted with two long rows of girls in individual stables. They rest their breasts on the low stable door so that they hang over. Eva makes her way to the stable she's been assigned and does the same. The cold wood makes her nipples harden and the touch is pleasant on her already heated skin. Then she waits. An announcement comes through the speakers. "Ladies and Gentlemen the cattle is prepped and primed for use." and with that the doors open. Eva's heartbeat quickens as she hears footsteps as people make their way into the barn.

A man in a suit stops in front of her. He looks down at her breasts and gives one an experimental squeeze. She moans as milk trickles out of her pink nipple. Seemingly satisfied, the man calls out to one of the handlers at the door. "I'll take this one." He says. A handler walks up to them. The man hands over what looks like a gold nugget to the handler. He receives it and opens the stable door. "Present" he tells Eva and she does, kneeling down before spreading her legs after a moment's hesitation. The handler spreads her pussy and she tries not to quiver. He holds her enlarged and modified clit with two fingers and holds the good nugget with his other hand.

A piercing, Eva realises, with her new owner's name on it. It's shaped like a cowbell, much like the one she's wearing around her neck. As the handler screws it in place she feels her pussy stir with an unknown feeling. She was literally being customised to suit her master. She was his property for the day. Once the handler leaves, the man looks down at her with a smile. "You may call me master." He says. Eva nods. "Yes, master," she says. This seems to satisfy the man who pats her head. He locks a leash onto her collar and pulls her out. "Come now, let's go somewhere brighter for the rest of our...experience." He says as he walks her out through the rows of cattle. Some were being filled in their stables itself. Eva sees a blond cow moan as her belly stretches with cum, her nipples spraying milk onto the straw flooring. She looks away before she finds herself dripping.

Outside in the lawn, her master makes her stand on all fours before putting in his cock to her already dripping pussy. He grunts at the tightness. "Now," he says. "I feel like taking a short walk up to the theatre." That is their next stop, Eva recalls Alexi running her through this. He puts his hands on her hips and pushes himself deeper into her. Eva bites down on a moan. "Cattle need their exercise after all," He says and smacks her lightly on her ass. "You may walk like this until I tell you to stop." Eva gulps. The sensation of having a cock in her for this long has already brought her to her limit. She feels her slick drip down her thighs. She couldn't even imagine walking. But her fear is crushed by her excitement. "Yes, master," she says. "Excellent."

And so it begins. Eva walks, trying to keep steady on her hooved shoes. Her master would sometimes pause and after fucking into her rapidly, fill her with cum. As they make their way up to the theatre, her belly is full and hanging heavy, almost reaching the ground. She's avoided climaxing herself. Since her master hadn't given her permission. But with the final load, she finds her self-control leave her body. "master," she gasps. "May I cum?" She asks looking over her shoulder. Her master smirks, pulling out so that only the tip stayed inside her before thrusting in hard. Eva loses her balance. Her hands give out and she falls to the ground, keening. Her master keeps thrusting and pulls her head up using her nose hook. "I don't think cows in heat talk like humans," he says. "Try again"

"M..m..moo" Eva says weakly, earning another pull. This time he reaches under and tugs her up using her nipple piercings. "What was that? I couldn't hear." He says, punctuating each word with a thrust. "MOO!" Cries Eva, bowing her legs and throwing her head back. "MOO!" She stands on her toes with her legs spread apart. Her clit bell jingles as she thrusts back on her master's dick. Her master squeezes her tits and sprays out her milk, making her see stars. "That's better." He says. He reaches down and flicks at her clit which spasms. "Now cum" he says, pushing into her pussy and filling her up one final time. Eva spasms around the cock and her enlarged clit brushes against her heavy belly. The touch makes a shock go through her womb, making her come immediately.

"Well done." Her master says as she comes down from her high. He pulls out a leather thing with a built-in plug. "Let's not waste any of that precious milk before the final act." He says and helps Eva put it on. The plug pushes into her already full pussy with a wet squelch that makes her heat up all over again. Once the straps were secured around her ass and waist. Her master beckons her to get on her hands and knees again. "Now then, let's go enjoy the show shall we?" He says tugging Eva's leash to make her follow. And Eva does, trying to ignore the sensation of her inflated belly and breasts being tickled by the freshly mowed grass as they make their way to their next destination.