Black Male Doctors are Sexy

Story Info
Black male doctor meets feisty MILF.
1.4k words
3.55
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

Dr. Phillip Morrison, a tall, handsome Black man practicing medicine in the City of Woodward, Oklahoma, believes he's got the cure for problematic women. Unorthodox methods must be applied in order to solve unorthodox problems. The good doctor has the utmost confidence in the therapy which he discovered. All that awaits is human trials and proper testing. Who would have thought that an African American physician would be the one to cure Karen Syndrome? Well, since the Karens of the world often target people of color in their tirades and outbursts, it makes sense that a Black man should be the one to fix the problem. Let us begin...

Karen Syndrome. It's a growing problem across the United States of America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, among other places. Overly entitled White women who believe themselves the exception to every rule are videotaped causing problems at stores, restaurants and airports. What can be done to cure Karen Syndrome before it's too late? Social scientists, psychiatrists, and people in various professions wonder how to solve this problem. Can the Karens of the world be stopped?

Dr. Phillip Morisson is a man with a great breadth of experience in matters both social and medical. A fine specimen of African American masculinity. He was born in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, to Jamaican immigrant parents. After attending Morehouse College and later, the Morehouse School of Medicine, Dr. Phillip Morisson left the great state of Georgia and moved to the City of Woodward, Oklahoma. A lot of the locals in that redneck little town were surprised to meet a tall, handsome Black male doctor but that's okay. Dr. Phillip Morisson is the kind of man who is used to beating the odds and he defies expectations at every turn...

Eloise Beauchamp is a newcomer to the City of Woodward, Oklahoma, by way of Biloxi, Mississippi. The lady in question is a product of the University of Mississippi and a budding real estate agent. Too bad she has the manners of a buffalo being hounded by mosquitoes. Two weeks ago, after an outburst which led to a fight with another female shopper and half of the Walmart security team, the Walmart superstore banned Eloise Beauchamp from the premises. Eloise Beauchamp was required by Woodward Municipal Court Judge Omar Brownstone to stay within four hundred feet of Walmart and its employees and also attend anger management classes. This is how Eloise Beauchamp, the Karen of the Moment, met Dr. Phillip Morrison.

"Doc, are you sure this is going to work?" Eloise Beauchamp asked, considering the radical brand of therapy that Dr. Morrison was suggesting. In the good doctor's office, on a bland Tuesday afternoon, things were definitely heating up. Dr. Phillip Morrison, a proud scion of the Morehouse School of Medicine, nodded firmly. Radical forms of therapy have their attendant risks but the rewards are quite often glorious. Eloise licked her lips and got to work. Kneeling before Dr. Morrison, Eloise unzipped his pants, freeing his dick. Upon seeing what Dr. Morrison was packing, Eloise gasped. Who would have thought that the refined, cultured African American doctor had the penis of a porn star?

"Go ahead, Miss Eloise, let us begin the treatment," Dr. Morrison said, and Eloise nodded while stroking his dick. The plump, busty and big-bottomed, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, forty-something White woman tackled the challenge of sucking a ten-inch, uncircumcised Black super cock. Dr. Morrison smiled as Eloise struggled to fit his big Black cock into her mouth. The only way to silence a Karen is to stick a big Black cock down her throat. Black men the world over have known this for years. Dr. Morrison isn't banging the Karens of the world for kicks. He's a patriotic man who's doing his duty to protect America from this most insidious of threats, angry, overly entitled and under-fucked White women...

"You're the doctor, you know best," Eloise paused to say, before she resumed fellating Dr. Morrison's big Black cock. The tall, dark and handsome physician leaned back against his oak desk and allowed himself a smile. One of life's greatest mysteries is the fact that mean, entitled White women from redneck country can suck a Black man's dick better than a porn star. Must be all the racial and social hoopla attached to the act of sex between such disparate parties. As a Black man who's fucked White women across the social and political spectrum, the good doctor could testify to the fact that redneck pussy is addictive as hell, and once a Black man sticks his dick in one, he's unlikely to tolerate anything else.

On her knees in front of the Black man, Eloise Beauchamp sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. To Dr. Phillip Morisson, it felt appropriate to have a loud-mouthed, opinionated and entitled, mean White woman on her knees in front of him. Entitled White women should learn to bow down to the awesome power of the Black man. Black male power is here to stay. Let no one tell you otherwise. Never let it be said that redneck women from the great state of Mississippi cannot wrangle a strong Black dick. Eloise Beauchamp massaged Dr. Phillip Morisson's balls while fellating him.

"Slow down, Miss Eloise," Dr. Morisson said in a gentle but firm tone. Eloise Beauchamp looked up at the doctor and smiled at him through a mouthful of dick. Eloise nodded and the good doctor sighed happily as she resumed sucking his dick. Cock sucking is an art form and some ladies, like Eloise here, tend to rush things. Dr. Morisson doesn't appreciate this sort of thing because he likes his dick sucked slowly and gently. Eloise slowed down and began giving Dr. Morisson's dick the deep throating treatment. Soon, Eloise had the good doctor hard as a rock.

"Anything else I can do for you, doctor?" Eloise Beauchamp asked in a gentle tone, and Dr. Morisson smiled and nodded. The session continued on the doctor's desk. Eloise lay there, with her blouse unbuttoned, exposing her big round breasts. The doctor pulled her pants down her ankles and smiled upon realizing that she wasn't any panties. Dr. Morisson admired Eloise's hairy cunt, and then bent down for the sniff test. Some broads aren't too clean down there. Nodding in approval, Dr. Morisson began eating Eloise pussy. Mean women got the best tasting pussy in the world, believe it or not...

"Give me that ass," Dr. Morisson told Eloise as he bent her over the desk and admired her thick, pale ass cheeks. Eloise squealed in delight as the good doctor spanked her big ass. After putting on a condom, Dr. Morisson stroked his big dark dick and then eased it into Eloise's pussy. Just that, the strong Black male doctor and the whiny, bossy, fussy and overly entitled White woman became one. Do strong Black dicks fit inside the vaginas of mean, angry, fussy and bossy, entitled White women? Only one way to find out.

"Yes, doc, fuck the prejudice out of me," Eloise screamed as Dr. Morisson slammed his big dark dick into her pussy. The good doctor smacked the plump White woman's thick ass as he fucked her roughly. Eloise had a hot and surprisingly tight pussy and Dr. Morisson took his sweet time as he fucked her. Eloise squealed, loving the feel of Dr. Morisson's thick dark dick in her pussy. The middle-aged, entitled White woman from the state of Mississippi had never tried Black dick before but she absolutely loved it. Hot damn, Eloise loved the thick dark dick in her pussy and if loving it was wrong, then she didn't want to be right...

"Hmm, do you feel liberalism, tolerance and multiculturalism immersing into your soul yet?" Dr. Morisson asked Eloise, after they finished fucking quite passionately. Eloise Beauchamp looked at the good doctor and smiled. Maybe there is some good to this whole diversity thing. Eloise thanked the good doctor for a wonderful first session, and booked another one for the following Tuesday. Dr. Morisson smiled at Eloise Beauchamp as she walked out of his office. The lady is a difficult patient but he does have hope of an eventual breakthrough...

Eloise Beauchamp drove out of the doctor's office building, and on her way home, she stopped at McDonald's restaurant. The young Chinese American woman who took her order got the burger and fries right, but forgot the mustard and ketchup. Normally, Eloise would flip out at the fast food worker who made such an error and cause a scene. Eloise grabbed the order without a thank you and then drove off, quietly fuming. Hmm, Eloise left the restaurant without cussing the fast food worker or causing scene. Dr. Morisson's unique brand of therapy is working already, and Eloise wants some more!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers