Black Male Sexual Fluidity

Story Info
Haitian stud hooks up with sexy Colombian woman.
1.7k words
2.09
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Valentin Pierre, affectionately known as V.P. among friends, is a Haitian brother living in the environs of Vanier, Ontario. Six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with dark brown skin and curly dark hair, he is handsome and damn well knows it. A graduate of Ryerson University's School of Architecture, Valentin dreams of becoming a big-shot architect. Unfortunately, a lot of the engineering and architecture firms in the City of Ottawa don't like to hire men of color. What's a brother to do?

Valentin's parents, Jonathan and Marianne Pierre, urge him to return to his birthplace of Scarborough, Ontario, because the job market is not bad this time of year. Valentin found life in the Greater Toronto Area much too expensive, so he's staying put in the Canadian Capital for the time being. Valentin likes having his breathing space. Besides, since his younger sister Joanne is now at Humber College, their parents have plenty to fuss over without getting into Valentin's business. That's exactly how this brother likes it.

Valentin is thinking about returning to school to further his education, since the only gig he found related to his major was a short stint at Inflector, and that only lasted eight months. Since then, Valentin has taken a job as a security guard to pay the bills since engineering, construction and architecture jobs are few and far in between. A brother's got to eat, and all that Jazz. After a long week during which he worked forty two hours, Valentin looked forward to a nice, boring weekend. A knock at his door woke him up that fateful Saturday morning...

"Buenas dias, vaquero, can I come in?" Nene Martinez said, hand on her hip. The tall, curvy Colombian gal stood in Valentin's doorstep, decked out in her dark blue security uniform. With her long curly dark hair flowing down her shoulders, and that coy smile of hers, Nene Martinez looked hot without even trying. Apparently, Nene had come to Valentin's place straight from work. Talk about your morning glory, Valentin thought as he stepped aside to let her in.

"Come on in, cutie," Valentin said with a big grin, and Nene brushed past him, and of course he checked out that fine ass of hers. As a rule, Valentin avoids dealing with coworkers on a sexual or romantic level. He'd been working for the security company for over a year, a supposedly temporary gig he took just to pay some bills before he could get a Canadian government job. Shit happens, Valentin thought, totally rethinking his policy against boning coworkers as he watched Nene Martinez take off her shoes.

"Nice place," Nene said, taking in the décor of Valentin's one-bedroom apartment, which could best be described as Walmart chic. Seriously, everything Valentin owned, from the clothes in his armoire to the three stainless steel tables, the five foldable chairs, the utensils in the kitchen drawers, the pans in the cabinets, and the food in the fridge, came from Walmart. The brother lives on a budget, and that's that...

"Yeah, it's alright, so, what brings you over?" Valentin asked, and Nene sat on his couch, looking way too damn comfortable for his liking but whatever. Nene leaned back, stretched, and spread her thick thighs invitingly. Even with cargo pants on, Nene looked smoking hot. Now that she'd taken off her dark blue security jacket, the sky-blue shirt she had on could barely contain those big tits of hers. Miss Colombia had it going on and she damn well knew it.

"I came to see you, Val, I told you I was coming, remember?" Nene asked, thick eyebrows raised. Valentin scratched the back of his head, vaguely remembering the flirtatious texts he'd exchanged with Nene the day before. She reminded him of porn star Becca Diamond, a lady whose work Valentin admired. Valentin put on his best smile, nodded at Nene and went over to his fridge. He grabbed a can of Lakeport Ice, his favorite beer brand, and offered it to the lady as a conciliatory gesture.

"A humble offering to la bonita," Valentin said, and Nene rolled her eyes, then took the beer can. Popping the can open, Nene took a long swig and then wiped her luscious mouth with the back of her hand. She licked her lips and looked Valentin up and down. Valentin felt a pleasant frisson down below as Nene looked at him the way a hungry cat looks at a roving mouse. The curvaceous Latina hadn't come over for beer and chit chat, but to satisfy a very different kind of thirst...

"You can do better than that," Nene chided Valentin, and he watched as she unbuttoned her blue work shirt, and suddenly realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. Valentin walked up to Nene, and held out his hand, as if asking her to dance. Nene grinned and took Valentin's hand, and he pulled her to her feet before kissing her full and deep. Nene grabbed Valentin's ass while kissing him, and he jerked awkwardly.

"Hmm, I like that," Valentin told Nene, and he took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Valentin's bedroom consisted of a pair of mattresses he'd bought at a thrift store, a flatscreen Roku TV, a Blu-Ray player, a table containing a five-foot high stack of DVDs, and two pairs of beige and brown carpets he'd thrown together. In other words, the brother lives alone, without a female influence, and it really, really shows.

"I like your style," Nene laughed, looking at Valentin's bedroom, and she went straight to the beds, and lay there. As Valentin looked on, Nene took off her pants, and tossed aside her tomboy-style blue boxers, and then took off her shirt. Valentin beheld the curvy yet tomboyish Latin beauty in all of her glory, and Nene could tell that the Haitian stud liked what he saw. Nene spread her thick golden brown thighs invitingly, exposing her hairy pussy. She locked eyes with Valentin and clucked her tongue impatiently. What was he waiting for?

"Hot damn, mamacita," Valentin said, grinning as he approached the decidedly horny Nene. He brought his face to her crotch and inhaled her womanly fragrance. Nene smiled as Valentin began eating her pussy. Nene loves having her pussy licked. The last person to do it was Riley, a short-haired, masculine white chick whom Nene met while working security at a museum. Nene, a forthrightly bisexual Colombian gal, enjoys both the ladies and the fellas. Time for Valentin to put those pretty lips of his to good use, by pleasuring Nene, of course...

"Go for it, hombre," Nene whispered, rubbing her erect nipples as Valentin all but devoured her sweet pussy. The Haitian stud ate Nene's pussy like a hungry man, just the way she liked it. Valentin boldly grabbed Nene's thighs and all but lifted her from the bed as he dove into her pussy, as if sucking the life out of her. Nene squealed in sheer delight as Valentin feasted on her, eating her pussy like his life depended on it. Nene closed her eyes, surrendering to the storm of passion that Valentin caused within her...

Valentin and Nene continued with their fun, and went from the bedroom to the kitchen. Valentin lay on the kitchen floor as Nene sat on his face, smothering his visage with her big golden brown ass. I love booty, Valentin thought as he ate Nene's pussy, loving the look and feel of her big ass on his face. Nene moaned deeply and rode Valentin's face like a rodeo queen upholding her title. Nene was pure fire, and Valentin couldn't wait to fuck her...

Stroking his long and thick, uncircumcised and very dark dick, Valentin ate Nene's pussy and didn't let up until the curvy Colombian gal shrieked as she came, gushing hot girly cum all over his face. No two women smell or taste alike in the pussy department, and Valentin was more than happy to lick every last drop of girly cum from Nene's vagina. Magically delicious, Valentin thought, as Nene finally got off his damn face.

"Hmm, gracias, hombre, I needed that," Nene told Valentin, a little while later. Valentin was all smiles as he thanked Nene for her visit and sent her on her merry way. As it turns out, the curvy Colombian gal is kind of boring in the sack in that she doesn't believe in sucking dick, and since Valentin didn't have any condoms on hand, they didn't get to fuck. Nene got what she wanted but what about Valentin? That's what I get for letting this stray cat in, Valentin thought frustratingly as he sent Nene on her way.

With Nene Martinez gone, Valentin was too horny to go back to sleep. He grabbed his laptop and went to the Hub, yes, that one, looking for some fun. He looked at various categories. Black men banging white women while white men watch. Been there, seen and done that. Interracial lesbian action? Hot, but not right now. Male, male and female threesome, both the hetero and bisexual variety. Not this minute. What's a horny and sexually frustrated brother to do to get off?

"Miss Madison and friends," Valentin said to himself, smiling as he watched a steamy video of a rather unusual nature. The video featured a sexy and curvaceous transgender porn star of the African American persuasion getting it on with a chubby black dude and his strap-on wielding and quite curvy, chocolate-hued girlfriend. Valentin stroked his hardening dick as he watched the two ladies double team the dude, fucking him in every damn way. Valentin jerked off until he came, and then turned off his laptop before going back to bed.

Valentin is a sexually adventurous brother who loves the ladies and he enjoys all kinds of porn. The Haitian brother doesn't care what people think of him and does his own thing. Haters be damned. Since Valentin has the weekend to himself, he plans on checking out the mall a little later, and maybe a bar or two. Places are reopening slowly, Covid be damned, and a player has to get out there to see what kind of trouble he can get into. Life would be boring otherwise.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers