All Comments on 'Black Man Defeats White Racism'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Racist Clown Strikes Again!!!

SamuelX is nothing but a racist buffoon. It is sad that he still doesn't get it and never will. He often says that blacks and hispanics will unite and dominate whitey. Visit South Florida someday and see just how much the hispanics love the blacks! The hispanics in Miami treat the blacks like garbage, they hate them. So much for his theory of black and hispanic harmony. It doesn't exist. I laugh every time I read his essays, they are very funny because he is so out of touch with reality. Please keep writing your nonsense Sam, I need a good chuckle every now and then!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Worse than a Spamuelx story

is a Spamuelx NON-EROTIC story. No matter what everybody thinks of the rest of your stories, nobody likes your god-damn manifestos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Haitian?

This guy is proud to be a haitian? You gotta be kidding! The blacks have ruled Haiti for two hundred years and it is the poorest nation in the western hemisphere. By the way Samuel, black americans look down on haitians as being ignorant, lazy, shiftless, and backward trash. After reading your drivel I must say they make a valid point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shut the fuck up!

More racist bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Racist drool from Sammy's mouth

His racism is so poorly written and weak... he is simply an ignorant impotent idiot.

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
At least if we have racism

on this site -- it's is a good thing it is so poorly written and worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
suck ass sam

sam has shit for brains.. no one here has a problem with color but you sam, asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you are not fighting racism

you don't fight racism you are the biggest racist I've seen in years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The only racism here is that written by

Shit For A Brain who calls himself Sammy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Who gives a tiny rats ass?

Who gives a tiny rats ass?

SDD (Same shit different day)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hey nigger...That's right I called you nigger

because you sure aren't a black man. A black man is just like me trying to live...he's just a little darker than me...maybe. You go on and on with your racist talk. The commenter that mentioned Hati was right on. The black man that came to america as slaves ended up bieng a proud people but they ended up. In Africa ...man...it has been nothing but one turmoil after another, Rather that=n blame the white man you should thank him for saving you...yes your worthless racist ass too NYMINUS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OK now who is going to cure the most racist group

in America. I have not seen any 400 year old people and I have never owned any slaves. My ancestors who were not Native America (talk about a truely discriminated group, they tried genocide on them) mostly came to America before someone brought over the losers in the tribal warfare (who were not eaten).

The billions given since the 30s, the I hate every other group the blacks. Who continues to use Nigger in public and often gets any other race fired for it but still uses every racial term to insult everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Re: The Racist Clown Strikes Again!!!

Yes, then Whites who beat up Latinos and call them beaners and tell them to go back where they come from and say they should speak English or even kill them because they’re taking jobs away from “real” Americans. Great… anyway…

Although I am not a member here, I do read the stories and find his stories to be boring and repetitious, so I don’t read them. In addition, they belong on a personal blog not on an Erotic site. However, I find the comments to be hostile as well and it’s getting out of hand.

Due to the constant flaming, and since folks aren’t ignoring him; I believe someone should contact the Webmaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"White females are the backbone of the neo-Nazi and White Supremacist Movements"

I'd love to see a Big Black Cock thrusting up a Klanswoman's or neo-Nazi woman's asshole! Just rewards for their racist beliefs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2129 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS