All Comments on 'Black Man Dominates Asian'

by chineseslut

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boy howdy, what a wonderful "love =" story. How sick in the head must you be to write trash like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, like the relentless way he breaks you down and that he broke in your mother also. I know you said that race wasn’t a major part of the story but it’s a major factor for me. White and married twice to asain women I wanted both to become sluts for a hung Blackman that was experienced and who enjoyed dominating a white mans wife.

Great story and images it envokes.

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

Hi.

There's a small part of me that feels instinctual revulsion at this, especially as an AM.

However, I understand that writing this is partly therapeutic to you, and I understand that you are working through this shame by trying to understand yourself and what makes this kink tick.

I have this pet theory of mine, not very scientific, but based on evolutionary psychology. In pre-historic human societies made up of hunter-gatherers, it was likely that rape was rampant and a fact of life. It is probably likely that males back in that time with violent and psychopathic tendencies had an evolutionary advantage as they may have done things like kill other males to forcefully take their mates. This is what happens with Lions, and also in Chimpanzees

A female living in that kind of world would probably have very little control over her reproduction. She may have had to face the very real prospect of her male relatives being killed and herself forcefully taken as "spoils of war" during a raid.

Forced with the prospect of rape and subjugation, a female has few choices:

A) Violent resistance: This will probably end in death or serious injury to the female. At the very least she will unlikely pass her genes to potential offspring.

B) (feigned)Neutral passivity/grudging acceptance: Maybe the female feels a lot of distress but nevertheless is cowered or intimidated into accepting. One may speculate that feeling resentment to her captors may be counter-productive. If she has been taken into a new tribe or clan, and she doesn't adapt quickly and act more "compliant" she may possibly have less prospect of passing on her genes.

C) Enthusiastic Acceptance: If the female is somehow gratified by domination from a stronger male, maybe it's less likely that the male is violent to her, allowing her to "eke out an existence" as it were, and possibly breed.

I am by no means an expert, so just take that for what you will. It may be one way of understanding the way you are. Perhaps evolution wired you with this instinct as a way of coping in a world of violent, psychopathic men... or perhaps not. Again. This is just a pet theory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dont like the idea of any woman (or man) being treated that way. He shows no respect at all and deserves a good kicking in his big cock.

If this is true she should have more self respect and fuck him off out

chineseslutchineseslutover 2 years agoAuthor

I neglected to say thanks to MBM4slts for his encouragement and for his advice in writing this story. Although this story is based on something that actually happened, MBM4slts helped me with embellishments and to make it hotter.

Bardot1990Bardot1990over 2 years ago

"your fiancé goes to the Y, just like me"

A black man would interpret this as an invitation to eat pussy. "Eating at the Y" is a black euphemism for oral sex.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
I liked it!

Reading your stories is always a kick, Kristen. And though the BBC thing is overdone, we've all written it, so... yeah. This one was better, because you delved yet again into your psyche, and the rationalizations that you make for what you do. You're a hot lady, and these kinds of stories will bring you lots of deserved fans. Keep it up.

~B

MsterpatrickMsterpatrickover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable, something I know has to be done to bring out the true slut in an Asian bitch. It seems you are understanding your need to submit. I know I enjoy how you follow orders.

grendel6678grendel6678over 2 years ago

Love the dominance and humiliation ... the dog food was a great touch. Another good piece of work ... keep it up!

MBM4sltsMBM4sltsover 2 years ago

You're more than welcome. I look forward to working with you in the very near future.

Hollywood99Hollywood99over 2 years ago

As a black man who enjoys your stories, I was wondering when you were going to give some love to us, and now you have! Even though you were writing about your experiences with white cock before, I could tell you were the kind that craves black dick. Let's have a little more of this bmaf magic. I know this wasn't the only black cock you've ever had in your pussy. Now tell us another story, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Years ago I met a girl online that was trained to eat from a bowl like this. I was amazed at first at the amount of strength and understanding to have that amount of dominance over a woman. Breathtaking. I would love to watch unseen as a sexy Asian or white woman is taken there. I can imagine the humiliation when he feeds her in front of others for them to witness her subjugation. Perfect to display.

ArchambaultArchambaultover 2 years ago

This is an adventurous work, using seemingly non-sexual things like captivity, starvation and force feeding as elements of sexual dominance and submission. I don't know why it was erotic, but it was. There were moments of unevenness in the story, though, as if you didn't quite know what direction the story was going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The two best lines were in consecutive paragraphs! Some men prefer seduction, others prefer surrender...and the more the forceful the villain had to be, the bigger the thrill for the heroine. So bravo on that. I was also NOT expecting the dog food (and wet dog food at that), so always interesting to be surprised, even if my own interests tend more toward severe/clean than to dirty/severe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dog Food?

Really? Making her eat dog food was too far over the top. Otherwise hot story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. I love that her mother has also been broken in. I was expecting for you to say your father knows and had no choice but to accept it. Otherwise he would make sure it got out in the Chinese community what your mother was. Now he has the mother/daughter for parties.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In your dreams. In the real world,,,,Asian women will never have anything to do with black men and only those in the business will ever be seen in the company of white men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous