My White Ex-Boyfriend

Story Info
Ex-boyfriend visits Asian woman three weeks after wedding.
3.6k words
4.47
72.4k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains cuckolding and interracial sex. If these elements are triggering for you, then you should probably avoid reading this.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I have borrowed from pennylin with her permission her descriptions of certain sex acts from The Accidental Asian Sex Slave. She is the goddess of erotica, and she captures moments so well, in some cases it's best to borrow from the best instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.

*****

I had been married for just three weeks when I got a visit from my old boyfriend, Tyler. Two years earlier, when we broke up, he had made it clear that he wasn't interested in making any kind of commitment to me. Hell, he wouldn't even commit to being exclusive. So I broke up with him.

After breaking up with Tyler, I met Andy, a Chinese American, like me. I decided I was ready to leave my fetish for White men behind and settle down with someone that didn't drive me crazy. When you're driven by your sexual desires, your decisions aren't necessarily the wisest.

But even after we broke up, Tyler would find a way to worm his way into my life. He seemed to have a knack for knowing when I would be alone, and would show up at my apartment. When he did, I wouldn't be able to resist him, and I would end up letting him fuck me.

As time went on, I did try to resist him. Tyler liked jerking me around, and on top of that, I knew he was seeing other women. He was a real player who always seemed to have one or two women he was stringing along. He referred to me as "his Asian thing," which wasn't very flattering. So there were many reasons to stop having sex with him.

But when he came around, saying he needed a taste of my Asian pussy, I inevitably gave in. He had all the physical traits that I always fall for. He was very tall, about six foot four or six foot five, and I love big men. He also had bright red hair. And of course, he had a huge cock.

Tyler was the first White man that I went out with for an extended period of time. He was attractive, successful and wealthy. Generally with White guys, it was just one-night stands for me, usually conducted while I was in a relationship with an Asian guy. But Tyler was different, or so I thought. He could be funny and charming.

But the attraction also had a dark side. He had a way of bringing out the sexual submissive in me. The denigrating way that he used me only made me want him more. In that way, he was more addicting than the other White men I usually had hooked up with. He combined a sense of entitlement with a sneering disdain for me that made me constantly want to please him. I think around him I was a hopeless masochist.

And yet, in another way, I really fell for him. But I should have known that Tyler never saw me as a long-term girlfriend. For one thing, he never introduced me to his family. He said they wouldn't approve of me. He also refused to meet my family. And he kept seeing other women. To be fair, he always said we weren't going to be exclusive. But I wanted to be, and there were stretches of time when he didn't sleep with anyone else, and we were practically living together.

I think that one of the reasons I was so eager to get married to Andy was so that I could break Tyler's hold over me, once and for all. I guess I figured that once I was married, Tyler would leave me alone.

Of course, there was the inevitable pre-wedding sex. About three days before the wedding, Tyler came by and said he was ready to give me my wedding gift.

"Fuck you," I said. "I'm not having sex with you three days before my wedding."

"It's either now, or the night before your wedding," he said.

"What, you're going to make my fiancé watch while you fuck me?" I asked.

"If I have to, yes," he said. "You really want your future husband to see how you come when I fuck you?"

"I'm not doing it," I said. "Just leave."

"You know your Asian pussy is getting wet right now, just talking to me," Tyler said, and he wasn't wrong about that.

"It's not wet," I lied.

Tyler reached up my skirt, and felt my damp panties.

"Oh shit," he said. "I was right."

He pulled down my panties, bent me over, and pushed his large cock into my pussy.

"You want this," he taunted me, as he pumped in and out of my soaking wet gash.

"I don't want it," I said, even as my body betrayed me.

"Well, I'm gonna take it, whether you want it or not," he said.

"Oh, no!" I let out a little scream as I felt an orgasm coming on.

"Oh, yes," Tyler laughed. "Are you coming already?"

"Oh god," I moaned. "Oh my fucking god." Tyler could make me come so fast, it was unreal.

As I came, I thought, well, that's probably the last orgasm I'll have during vaginal intercourse without playing with myself. As nice as Andy was, he wasn't capable of making me come with his cock.

In many ways, I wanted Tyler to keep coming back. I suppose I held out hope that he would change his mind and marry me. After I accepted Andy's proposal, I think I secretly hoped that the news would change Tyler's mind.

The sex after I got engaged was especially hot. Tyler fucked me all afternoon, in all my holes. As he fucked my ass, he said, "Say you love me." I took that to be a sign. All I had to do was to say that I loved him, and he would take me back.

"I love you," I groaned as he went balls deep into me.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I love you," I repeated.

"I thought so," he said.

After sex, I told him we needed to talk.

"About what?" he asked.

"About us," I said. "We can't go on like this."

Ever the hopeful submissive, I then said what I never should have said. I told him I would break off the engagement with Andy if Tyler wanted to get back together and agreed that we would be exclusive. I didn't even ask for any commitment beyond that. Tyler shook his head.

"No," he said. "You go ahead and marry Andy."

It was humiliating. I cried after he left. And I should have never said what I said because now he knew how much I wanted him, and that I wanted him more than I wanted Andy.

So it shouldn't have been all that surprising when Tyler came to our house three weeks after the wedding. It was a Saturday, and Andy was out playing golf with his friends.

"Honeymoon over?" he asked, casually, when I answered the door.

"Leave!" I said. "You can't come to my house anymore."

"Invite me in," he said, as he pushed his way past me. I shut the door and turned to face him.

"I'm married now," I said.

"That doesn't change anything," he said.

He grabbed me by the hair and forced me to my knees. While holding me by one hand, he took out his cock with the other. He then violently face fucked me.

It's exactly that kind of thing that gets me so turned on. By the time he came in my mouth, my panties were soaked in my juices. Fortunately, Tyler is the kind of man who recovers very quickly and gets even harder the second time around.

I took off my jeans and panties, and sat on the couch, and spread my legs.

"Take me to your bedroom," Tyler said.

"No, we can do it here," I frowned at him. "We don't have time to go upstairs."

"Come on," he said, pulling on my arm. "I want to do you on your marital bed."

"No!" I said. "Then we're not doing it."

He started to drag me, and not only am I small and light, I have no upper body strength whatsoever, so he was going to be able to take me wherever he wanted.

"Okay, okay," I conceded. "Let's go upstairs." He let go of me, and I collected my pants and panties and led him to my marital bed. It was yet another sign of submission to Tyler's will. My surrendering of my marital dignity.

I took off the rest of my clothes as he watched me from the bed. Then I undressed him, as if I were a whore putting on a show for a big tip.

"My Asian fucktoy," he said, looking at my naked body.

"Yes," I said. "I'm your Asian fucktoy."

I put his already hard cock in my mouth, and gently ministered to it, licking it with my tongue, stroking it lovingly with my hands, bobbing up and down on it. I loved having that egg-shaped head of his cock in my mouth.

I guess I've always loved sucking on White cock. From the first time that I did it, it always struck me as the ultimate in sexual servitude. On my knees, usually completely naked, the big White man standing fully dressed in front of me except his cock protruding like a weapon.

I love hearing the groans of pleasure that indicates that I'm doing it right, that I'm fulfilling my purpose as a sex slave. If I could talk while I was sucking cock, I'd be saying, "Sir, am I doing this right? Am I pleasing you? Thank you for letting me suck your magnificent White cock."

And there's some wiring that connects my mouth to my pussy so that when I'm sucking on a big White cock, I immediately feel tingling down there, and causes my juices to flow.

"Bigger than Andy's?" Tyler asked as I came up for air. He had never asked me about the size of Andy's cock before.

"Almost as big as Andy's," I lied.

"Yeah, sure," he laughed. "Tell me how big he is."

"Four inches," I admitted. "I measured it once." That would mean Andy is less than half the size of Tyler's cock. But I was actually exaggerating. Andy's cock, when I measured it, wasn't even quite four inches, fully erect.

"Oh shit," he said. "I guess you'll be coming over to my place to get some regular dicking."

As Tyler laid on his back on Andy and my queen-sized bed, I lowered my tiny body onto his oversized dick. It had been almost a month since I last had sex with him, but that was just a quickie. I was tingling all over at the thought of him properly fucking me, stretching me out to the point where you think you might not be able to walk the next day, and physically punishing me with the sheer weight of his body on mine.

"Oh Jesus," I said as my body slid all the way down the length of his shaft. "I forget how big it is."

"You get any on your honeymoon?" Tyler joked. "I don't remember you being this tight."

"It's just that it's been a long time since you've had my tight pussy," I said to him. "You miss it."

"I don't know," he countered. "I'm fucking a nineteen year old these days, and she might be tighter than you."

"Fuck you," I said. I hated it when he brought up other women.

"Don't fucking swear at me!" he replied angrily. I think the anger is put on, but I'm not sure, and it always shocks and scares me, which in turn gets me very horny. He has a hand raised like he's about to hit me.

"Don't hit me!" I cry out. "Please!"

He doesn't hit me, although he has before. Instead, he flips me onto my back, and bends my legs as far back as they will go. I'm very flexible, and he loves to fuck me in this position.

With one swift motion, he plunges his cock into me, up to the hilt. I let out a loud groan of pleasure and discomfort. My throat catches at the end of the groan, and it sounds like a sob.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" he asks innocently.

"You did that on purpose," I say, accusingly, knowing how he likes to hurt me.

He withdraws his cock out of me, and my cunt makes a loud squishy protest at being vacated. I want it back inside me, but I dare not say anything because he's capable of denying me out of spite.

I lay perfectly still while he contemplates how he wants me. After a minute, he re-enters me, and starts to fuck me in earnest. Although I've probably had sex with Tyler more than I have with Andy, there's still an element of unpredictability with Tyler. He's inventive when it comes to sex, and it's never routine.

I can feel an orgasm already building, but what I like to do is to try to control it so that it lasts. If you don't just let go, you can have a bunch of smaller ones that go on and on. Sometimes I just want the release of a big orgasm, but today I want to savor it and save the bigger one for later.

Just when I think I have things under control, he works a finger up my ass, and it makes me come.

"Oh fuck!" I cry out. I'm like an instrument that he's an expert with. I've often wondered if he likes seeing me get off. He doesn't seem to care, but you don't make a girl come as many times as he does, unless you're trying to.

My orgasm doesn't make him come, and instead he puts me on all fours. I love it when anyone fucks me this way. Not only does his cock seem even bigger, he has the leverage to really pound it into me. But with Tyler, I can only take it in this position for a while before my pussy starts to feel sore.

I try not to have an orgasm while we're doing it doggy style. For some reason, when I come and my pussy grips onto his cock in this position, it feels like his cock is going to tear my pussy apart. I've learned the hard way, so as good as it feels to be fucked like this, I'm doing my best Woody Allen, trying not to think about what's happening.

Tyler seems to be taking his time today, and I'm worried that I won't be able to hold out much longer, so before I come, I fake an orgasm and collapse onto my stomach.

He then flips me onto my back and pulls me by my legs until my ass is at the edge of the bed. Then, while he's standing by the bed, he enters me again. This is a bit awkward because he's so tall, but he's sort of at an angle, and he's kind of doing push ups, only with his cock.

"Love that married Asian pussy," he says.

"Fuck my married pussy," I beg. It's so good I see stars. I really do, and I'm not even having an orgasm.

"You never forget your first married pussy," he says, laughing. "You think your hubby would get a kick out of watching me fuck you?"

"I don't think so," I reply, warily, knowing that is exactly the kind of shit that Tyler would be into.

He wraps both hands around my neck as he starts pumping his cock faster. He kind of sneers at me, and I know he's playing with my fear of being choked. He's choked me before, and he doesn't do it for long, but long enough for me to lose my shit.

"No, don't," I plead. But he tightens his grip around my neck. Not enough to constrict my breathing, but enough to scare me. I'm trying not to lose it because the last time he choked me, I lost control of my bladder. How would I explain that to Andy if I peed all over our bed?

"You fucking flat-chested piece of shit," he spits out. "You love getting choked."

"No, I don't," I say, as he chokes me more. I'm hoping that I black out instead of peeing everywhere, but the problem is, Tyler's right, the fear from the choking turns me on, and my pussy explodes with a huge orgasm.

I'm coming, but Tyler won't loosen his grip. I think I'm screaming, but no sounds are coming out, and I'm writhing with ecstasy and agony. Just when I think I might pass out, Tyler loosens his grip, and I feel like I've come back to life.

I'm taking deep breaths, and trying to relax, but Tyler isn't done with me. He turns me onto my stomach, and I think I know what he wants.

"Where do you keep the lube?" he asks. Okay, now I know for sure what he's planning.

I point to the nightstand drawer. I don't even know why I have K-Y anymore, Andy and I never use it. He's never fucked me up the ass, ever. And I think it's been over a year since I've had anal sex. And it wasn't even Tyler. There was a period of about three months when I hadn't seen Tyler, and I was really craving White cock. So I slipped up one night, and had sex with a different White guy I met at a party while Andy was out of town. I really am a piece of shit.

Every time I have anal sex, I always feel like it doesn't seem possible for a cock to fit in there. As Tyler pushes himself against my lubricated sphincter, I can't believe something that large could fit in there.

"Oh god, Tyler, no!" I shout out as he pushes into me. "Stop! No, it hurts!"

"Fuck, you always say that," he laughs, and it's true. It always feels at the beginning as if it can't possibly work, or be enjoyable.

After a few moments of real discomfort, the head of Tyler's huge cock is in my ass, and it starts to feel better.

"Put your dick in my ass," I say, panting with lust. "Put it all the way in."

"Take that up your ass," he says as he pumped. "I'm gonna fucking come in your ass."

"I want it so bad," I say, and I do.

"I don't care what you want," he says. "This is all you deserve, to be fucked up the ass."

"Use my asshole," I cry. "Do whatever you want to me."

Someone tried to explain the physiological basis for why anal sex feels good, but for me, it's a combination of the physical and the psychological. For me, anal sex feels like one of the nastiest things a man can do to a woman, and that aspect of it turns me on, and can even make me come during anal sex.

This time is no different. With the aid of my index finger on my clit, I come hard as Tyler fucks me hard up my ass. But before he comes, he pulls out of my ass, and puts his dirty cock into my pussy. I hate that, but my pussy loves feeling his cock again. And then I can feel him explode into me. It feels like there's a lot of cum, as he seems to keep firing shot after shot into my pussy.

As I close my eyes, I can hear Tyler jump into the shower. When I open my eyes again, he's standing near the bed, drying off. I look at my watch and realize that we've spent way more time having sex than I realized, and I'm scurrying around, trying to make the bed and find my clothes.

I yell at Tyler to get dressed, but he doesn't seem to be in a hurry, and it's really annoying me. Finally, we're walking downstairs just as I see Andy's car pulling into the driveway.

I know I'm a mess, and the cum dripping out of my pussy doesn't do much to make me feel any better. At times like this, I think it must be obvious to everyone what you've been doing.

"Hi!" I say, trying to be calm and breezy, as Andy walks in the door. "You know Tyler." They've run into each other a couple of times before. I've told Andy that Tyler was an ex-boyfriend, but I've downplayed the length and extent of our relationship.

And I've never told Andy about my White cock fetish. I wonder if Tyler is right, and Andy would enjoy watching me fuck Tyler. I looked on the web, and discovered that a lot of Asian men have a desire to be cuckolded by a White guy. So that would be convenient if Andy wanted that. Somehow, I don't think I want to go down that road. It feels like it would be awful.

"Hey," Tyler says, nodding at Andy.

I feel like Andy's eying us suspiciously, looking at Tyler, then at me. I wonder, can he smell the cum that's running down my leg? Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

"Hey," Andy says.

"He came over to pick up some of his stuff, but I don't know where it is," I say.

"You'll bring it over when you find it?" Tyler says, winking.

"Okay, I'll bring it over," I reply. I know Tyler thinks I've just agreed to meet him at his place for sex. And maybe, I have.

But that's normal, right? Don't all Asian women have a White man they have to service?