Black Man Helps You at the Store

Story Info
My wife goes to the store and finds herself.
1.7k words
4.05
21k
19
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning in the cool autumn air, you run to smith's to pick up the usual. Cat litter, cat and dog food, briefs and a few Rockstars.

While there the store is mostly quiet, you slowly walk through and pay. Getting to your blk explorer to put the groceries in the back you hear a voice that says let me help you. It is your payson market friend. He lifts the cat and dog food into the back of of the explorer and smiles. You smile back and he grabs the briefs and asks if these are yours.

You laugh and say no. And throw them in the back. With the last bag you reach to put it behind the the dog food that made its barrier.

As you stretch forward you feel him, he has squared up right behind you and when you reached up on tip toe that's when he presses his weight against you. You feel his slight grinding and can feel his bulge against your ass and thigh.

You feel his hands on your sides and smell his foreign cologne. He says "I have seen you so many times and I hope you didn't mind. I just thought, that you and me could get to know each other better"

You surprise yourself as you are pushing your ass out to return the the motion he is making. "Yea,yes" is all you muster as you can now feel his cock harden.

"Mmm I knew when we first met, I knew wev would end up this way"

You nod in agreement, still prone, where anyone looking would see, you have lost all thought of anything other than the moment.

"Want to go somewhere? We won't be long. "

"Yes!" You say "where?"

"I'll show you, you drive and just follow my directions ok?"

He gets off you and walks to the passenger seat. You hurriedly shut the back of the car and get in the front. Mind racing, drawn on what to do, you buckle up and put in the keys. A small post of you says no this isn't right but there is a part of you that says otherwise.

The part that says otherwise has always been there, needing, hungry for perversion. The side that drove you to want to push the envelope of desire. The part of you that couldn't get enough masterbation, or needing of attention of men. The part that love making men hard, wanting for them to take advantage. The submissive desire to want to be used. That part that was just as perverse, naughty, depraved as any man, maybe more.

That part was driving you right now. It was unleashed at the moment and truthfully it felt so good, at these moments of sexting, flirting, obeying men is when you felt most content. Most fulfilled. Truthfully no matter what you would say to other people, to even your husband.. you love it. You try to keep it in line but it breaks free sometimes and it was owning the moment.

He gives you directions by west mountain to the back of a church surrounded by orchards. The road is dead and he directs you to park behind the church.

"Mmm when I first saw you I knew you would feel so good. " with that he lasts the passable seat back and you can see his dark purple cock head sticking out of his basketball waistband. He pulls down the waistband exposing his member.

You look at it mesmerized.. It is the polar opposite of Josh's, Josh's is pink and white Luke straining at his cock head but, this guy's is dark purple, veiny, think Cock. Stands erect for you. You push yourself over the side consol and try to swallow it. As you do you get a scent that plunges you further into the abyss of desire. The smell of precum, the flavor is sweeter but the precum is thicker as you pull back and start to run your tongue up and down the heavy shaft.

"God damn-! I think my cock loves you"

You smile with approval for his appreciation. You watch his face as the enjoyment settles in and feel his cock grow further and thicker.

He pushes you back and you know all too well he wants to see your tits. You pull off the plaid over shirt you were wearing and toss it on the driver seat. Suddenly he grabs your tank and pulls it down exposing both tits, nipples fully erect he tore one of the straps of your tank.

"Holy fuck girl! This are gorgeous"

He grabs handfuls at first and kneads them. You moan as he then plays with your nipples. He grabs a handful of hair and pulls you close sticking his tongue in your mouth. You suck in his tongue like his massive cock. One hand holding a fist full of hair the other toying at your nipples pulling and flicking. He moves his mouth down and greedily socks at each one..nibbling the right.

He then tells you he is "going to see if your pussy feels just as good as the rest"

You moan out a yes and kick off your shoes. And pull down your pants. Your panties have a deep dark spot marking of desire..wet, swollen and drenched he rubs your pussy through your panties. "Damn girl your pussy needs me"

"Yesss" You feel his fingers push the small fabric aside and slide in.. you moan as he can't get enough of your sucking your nipples and feeling his fingers explore you.

He then pulls away gets out takes his shorts off.. you realize he never had any underwear on and lays down in the back seat and tells you "come on girl, your daddy is waiting. "

You see now his cock at full erection and it is thick, big, purple and covered in precum and your spit. You get out of the passenger side and take your panties off. There in late morning in the air, in a church parking lot your pussy and tits are bare. No questions whether you should or not..none of that.. you Always said you didn't need more... but you have ALWAYS WANTED MORE.

You climb in and lower y yourself onto him, you whimper as you feel your pussy being filled deeper and wider than you have. "Shit you are fucking tight, so you not get enough dick"

"No" You moan out as you finish lowering yourself onto him "my husband fucks like 2-3 times a week" you feel him so much deeper.

He then grabs your hips rocking them back and forth, methodically. You feel the warmth in you. So full.. so needed. Soo needed.

"Well not enough, I need you more than that"

Then he grabs your neck and you whimper.. he pulls you close and paws at your tits more, y they are red and sore.. but it feels so good.. he then grabs your hips and start to pound you. Your orgasm explodes and you yell "fuck you are so much deeper"

"You love my cock huh? Better than anyone elses huh?"

"Mmmhmm"

He keeps pounding and pounding you feel him so deep, your pussy resizing for him, for his dick. He keeps hammering over and over not slowing down you can't take much more and then you feel the second orgasm coming...

"Mmm tell me I'm your daddy"

"Your.....my...daddy"

Orgasm coming closer you have already cum on his cock..felt sooo good and he is like a machine just driving himself into you

"Who owns this pussy now"

"Youu.....youuu.. you doo"

The second orgasm explodes into your mind. You hear grunting and you realize it is you..milking his cock.. your grunting, moaning

He pushes you back to get off and you feel soo soo empty without his cock in you... you never felt this empty before.

"Get out and want to hit that gorgeous fat ass from behind I want to cum in you"

Nodding you hurt and obey your ass out of the back door he stands behind you you

"Gorgeous" and a stinging slap echos the air.

He rubs his heavy cock tip outside your pussy lips and you beg him"pls daddy"

He then plunges himself into you. So and hard over and over you can hear him grunting and your own echos. He is so so into you now. You can hear your bodies slapping together and his balls slapping you clit over and over. Soo deep he is driving....soo full soon good.. your note making noises you never heard before.. your third orgasm hits you unexpected and"daddy yes" you feel a feint sting of the spanking he stops to give but...all there is.. is the bliss of serving him, any man.. being used and the enjoyment of being full.

He cum hard and loud you feel splashes of hot cum filling your pussy your womb... your body he blows his load 3..4 loads and finally pulls out....empty..but not... you have him in you.. his cum.

"Fuck you are amazing"

He smiles and looks at your beat up pussy.. he cleans himself with your over shirt.. you have his cum everywhere in you, on your thighs, your calfs. You stay like that for just a few feeling so good. Soo amazed. You pull your top up as best you can and look for your panties... you can't find them.

So you put on your pants and wear your over shirt that has both yours and his cum, your sex on it.

"Let's get back, it's been over an hour baby girl"

You agree and can't believe it's been that long. You start to drive... you can't find your other shoe.. you know it's in the car somewhere.

You get back to smith's.

"Your daddy wants to do this again and soon. Give me your phone"

You nod in agreement and hand him your phone, you see you have 6 messages from family kris,home ect. he creates a contact that says "black daddy" and tells you.

"I will be texting soon, you will do whatever daddywants like a good girl"

"Yes, yes daddy"

"You won't feel your husband for a couple days so.. you might need to use that tongue of yours"

"Who does that pussy belong to? "

"No i won't feel him.. I'm resized to you and you daddy, my pussy for now on is yours."