All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 04'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best Story Series For A LONG Time!

Brilliant work. I am LOVING this series. More, please, please, PLEASE!!!!!!

The Black Man sounds like such a stud. Those wives must be dreaming of going black now, for sure. And those hubbies know it all too well. Fantastic humiliation awaits.

goamz86goamz86over 12 years ago
Get to it!!

OK, we get it, he is intimidated and they all are impressed....get to the part where the black man starts fucking all the white women please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Breeding Time!

Can't wait for when all the White women in the story choose to be bred by this stud, ensuring the dilution of their White DNA. I love White extinction stories, hope that's where we're headed

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Samuelx

is writing under two names now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SOOOOO AMAZED I AM GOING TO HAVE A LONG RANT

This story is playing devil’s advocate, the story will anger a lot of people, but mostly it will bring out the worse in people. I would like to point out i am a black woman and i think the story should be used for some sort of research, because the ignorance, arrogance and racism in this story is true on so many levels.

To all the beautiful delighted blond white women, who already feel superior to other women, particularly those of colour. I would like to point out to those women that they are depicted as black cock loving whores, who would remain in an abusive relationship, just for sexual gratification. Furthermore the good loving wives are seen as gold diggers because they will remain with their rich successful husbands even though they are not happy in and out their bedrooms.

To all the dark skinned black women out their hating themselves because nobody has taught them to love themselves, don’t take it out on all white and fair skinned black girls, they do not all feel superior to us. There are white and black Men who are attracted to the darker skin.

Now for those men who called the character weak, I for one think these feelings although bizarre, are real, phobia and obsession develop from unpleasant and weird experiences, we all have them. The character might be weak, but he admits his weakness, unlike the comment from the white male readers who believes this is written by a black man, with wish full thinking ideas. No good black man or otherwise, wants to be seen as arrogant and aggressive, and in my experience only pathetic men with inadequacies, (black or white) rant on about cock size and colour power.

I would also like to ask “have you ever wondered why there so many angry black men out there?” could it be they are acting angrily with their dicks, fists and mouths because they feel inferior. An inferiority which I believe is firstly injected by their mothers and later by society. I hope and pray I am not the only black woman who understands why some angry black men hate us. Please angry black mothers stop putting them down, and comparing them to their fathers.

This sad story partly explains how white supremacy groups might begin. I am shocked to find a lot of these comments in the interracial section. However it goes to prove, that even though some white people have interracial relationships they still feel superior to blacks. I would also like to point out that black and white people can simply be in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tremendously humiliating for white men

All over the world white men are cringing in humiliation. One black stud emasculating 13 white wimps in the presence of their wives? I'm positive their balls shriveled up in an instant while their wives soaked their panties! Hope there's a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
From Fiction to Fantasy

normand_acanormand_acaover 11 years ago
creating the framewok

This Alpha without saying a word has all the females ready to line up to massagr his feet. And all the husband obviously will support their beloved wifes to acheive their goal.

sissymidasissymidaalmost 10 years ago
Black Masters

as all white sissies should serve there Superior Black Owners mmmmmm so lovely the Black Man should buy the entire building and make all the whites his slaves mmmmmm

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
BBC Worship

African Phallus deserves to be pleasured and has natural breeding rights on all White wives. I give my praise and worship to that Black Totem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh Ty.

The Black man is dominant.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just admit you're a pussy and at least bi, and suck his dick. Or is that later, pussy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous