All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 07'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Supportive Praise For A True Artist And Realist...

I know you get a lot of criticism from certain quarters, but please, please ignore them. You are a fantastic writer and this series of stories is wonderfully patient and erotic.

Don't forget that people who make comments have (1) selected this story to read (2) read it in it's entirety (3) been sufficiently moved to post a comment.

My belief is therefore that the 'haters' are simply white boys who feel severely threatened by the reality that big black men have become the alpha male in today's society. Our girls DO lust after black men. Fact!

You articulate the psychological impact that this fact is having on our girls, us white boys and on big, powerful black studs too.

Keep up the GREAT work.

robbie4bbcrobbie4bbcover 12 years ago
love this series

the first i've read here about the superority of black men. as a white wife i find your story very accurate, and arousing, and am looking forward to more in the series. keep on white wimp and explain it in detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Iknowforreal

Your story is right on. I want my white wife to have a black sexual experience. If she leaves, it will be her first satisfaction. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what needs to be said

Go kill yourself because you are a fucking embarrassment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good

i love this story!!!

kakashi524kakashi524over 12 years ago
Improving

I didn't like the first chapters, but I see quite a bit of improvement starting on this one. Thank you and continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Alpha Male

Alpha males tend to fight and kill each other off while the Betas get all the females. Don't believe me? Spend some time reading primatologists like Franz De Waal, Our Inter Ape, or check out the murder rate in cities with large African American populations and see who is getting killed. Last year in Oakland there were 100 homicides and 99 of them were young African American males. Hmm, so much for Alphas. One woman commenter said that her daughter had three children from three different black men in 5 years and she was so proud. How strange. Who is going to raise and support those kids and make sure they get an education not to mention clothes on their backs? I kinda hoped we got rid of the "superior race" idea when we took down the Nazis, but it appears there are still folks out there perpetrating the myth in the name of erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great series

Great story. I hope that you write more stories about black men enslaving white men and seducing thier wives.Wiith the white husbands becoming the servants of the black men

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
Lies

It never pays to lie about anything. If Julie wanted the life she is seeing before her eyes that Travon gives his women she deserves it and her husband should divorce her to allow her to become a debased whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No

This be racist shit.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 3 years ago

7 chapters so far and his wife still hasn't been blacked, is there any sex scenes in this story. I thought Julie would be checking hubby by now! 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really? Even pussies don't stutter in their thoughts. This story keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous