All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 20'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more more more

Keep it going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
easy solution

nothing a pistol couldn't cure

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This has to be the bioggest pile of shit ever put out

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

Once again, a great build-up and erotic developments. Good writing.

The discovery that 2 wives in the Condo building were pregnant was a bit surprising, I expected it to be only Karen.

Nevertheless, they seemed minor developments. The bigger development clearly was Julie's breast enhancement surgery (which I didn't expect), and the tattoos (which I, and am sure other readers) had expected.

All the tattoos were strategically placed, but to me the most important tattoo was the "tramp stamp" tattoo. Many years down the line, if the wimp is still married to Julie, even if Trey has "moved on", the tramp stamp tattoo would show up all the time in public, and the ones on her arms too to a large extent, and would constantly rub it into the wimp that his wife was, and probably still is "black-owned".

11 weeks is a long period, I'd have expected Julie to be "knocked up" if Trey had been having sex with her often for 11 weeks. But maybe that will come down the line. The other nice development is that Trey finally let Julie talk to the wimp. That wil hopefully be an interesting conversation.

I am hoping she'll "lay down the law", that she considers him a bitch, and will expect him to continue in his bitch role if he wants her to move back in. And am hoping the wimpy bitch husband caves in in desperation to "get his wife back".

Keep it going! Ignore the mind-less criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore Critics

submale45 is right. Ignore the critics. You have a very amusing story going here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Ignore Critics

How about ignoring those who don't like others having a different opinion? Ya got a fucked up definition "mind-less criticism", jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Theres a bunch of them together set them up and have t

Theres a bunch of them together set them up and have the cops take care of them then get restraining orders against all including the Julie tramp. Trash the apartments while theyre in jail and pay to have someone sort them out if they are too wimpy to do it themselves. Theres plenty would do them in for free

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i liked the story.

it is fantasy , and i like fantasy . also it is freedom of speech . to those white guys who did not like this story , no one forced you to click your mouse with one hand , and choke your chicken with your other hand . as for the white wimp , if tra'mon did this to my white wife , tra'mon would be a dead man walking . now if tra'mon treats my wife like a lady , well then i will gladly help him , even part her lips and carefully help him go balls deep . as long as my queen is ok with it , i am happy to watch .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what to do

what to do with you fagotts who are stating what a good story we have here. Shame on you, you wimps - you all deserve what our "hero" has to experience. Let you fuck by this nigger author - mei o mei - these american guys are all brain washed...

NJW7NJW7over 12 years ago
Stop complaining

Yes, this is one of the most ridiculous and asinine stories to ever appear on Literotica, but don't you people realize that this author (loosely used) is enjoying provoking you guys?

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 12 years ago
Complain all you want, it's your right. The only legitimate censorship is the author's right not to listen.

We're allowed to shout back at any mad wimp on a soap box, just as he can be up there and preaching to no audience but himself.

It is tiresome reading unimaginative negative comments though, gotta say. But live with it, never gonna stop it.

The little I read of this, it wasn't bad writing, it's satirical, as mentioned by NWJ. It also serves to remind how I'll never allow myself to be intimidated in life. You could seriously end up like this poor guy.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Contradictions

As it generates such mixed comments clearly it is achieving its goal. The fact that people bother to make such obsessively vicious comments towards it, the author and those who to a greater or lesser degree enjoy it, simply show how threatened they are by it. If it is so totally unreal garbage then why the fear?

Everyone is different and everyone has their different buttons for erotic pleasure. This story as a whole is completely unbelievable but within it there are endless little aspects/moments that ring true to many.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous