All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 24'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
backbone

no sane person puts up with this. I think your stories stuck in a loop as are you. Its time the story turned and developed a backbone.

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
Another excellent chapter...

@anonymous,

No sane person would confuse a fictional character with a real person. I think it's time you developed the ability to differentiate between fantasy and real life.

@the author,

Another excellent chapter, as usual. Although I was hoping Julie and Trey were going to show up and force Richard to wait on them while they enjoyed the romantic meal he had prepared. Or possibly being made to watch while Julie massaged Trey's shoulders and/ or crawled under the table to give him head while he enjoyed his food. I especially enjoyed her being forced to walk around with his cum on her face. Also like how her clothing is getting sluttier. Please keep their (Julie and Trey's) interactions as the main focus of the story. The more she debases herself for Trey in front of Richard the hotter the story is, IMO.

As always, keep up the amazing work and don't let the haters get you down...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bring in the barber shop

The wife shave her head in a black man's barber shop next. And he is forced to watch when the barber fucks her and cums on her bald head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great that you are back and continuing the story

chaps 23 and 24 are great --- luv to hear how julie continues to serve trey,.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF?

WHEN IS THIS SO CALLED WHITE MAN GOING TO GROW A PAIR? HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FIGHTER -- I FIND THAT HARD TO BELEIVE. IF ANYONE BLACK, WHITE YELLOW OR WHATEVER TREATED MY WIFE OR ANY WOMEN LIKE THIS NIGGER IS I'D GET A GOON SQUAD TOGETHER AND GET RID OF THE PROBLEM -- AFTER BEATING THE S**T OUT OF HIM IN FRONT OF HIS "HAREM OF WOMEN".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This story is a bit like herpes

You think it's gone for good and then all of a sudden it returns. The sad fact is that both the story and the writing is pretty awful and I just wish you would realise it.

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
@More trashy wanna be nigger junk

"Another layer of sickos are those who read it while injurying their tiny weenies."

You mean like you? Oh, right. I forgot. You only read the story because it's so disgusting. Jesus. And you people call US pathetic. At least we can admit that we read the story because we like it. I come from a state where our state Senator spent his entire career sponsoring anti-gay legislation and fear mongering about the "gay agenda". Guess what happened to him? He got caught trying to solicit a guy to let him suck his dick in an airport bathroom. Just like I'm betting you're probably gonna' end up doing for some black dude. I mean, come on! A person who was truly offended by "niggers" fucking white women wouldn't be reading stories in the interracial section anyway. Let alone ones with story tags like "black supremacy, black domination, and black superiority". And even if someone who wasn't turned on by this happened to run across this story by mistake, the normal reaction would be to quit reading. And at most to leave a message saying "This story sucks" In other words, "Thou doth protest too much". You guys are so incredibly transparent that it's almost funny.

I also find it pretty ironic that you call the author a racist, but you use the word "nigger" five times in your small, one paragraph post. That's kinda' the pot calling the kettle racist, ain't it? Hmmm. Hypocrite much?

submale45submale45about 12 years ago
Interesting developments, partly as I suspected

A well written chapter, with a good mix of erotic content and underlying messages.

While the author is focused on the statement made by Trey, it's clear that there are statements made by Julie as well, in the chapter. Such as, to begin with, when she's dressed in her bra and panties.

The intent is to flaunt her tattoos. Together, with the interaction and conversation at breakfast, the message is:

"Richard, you're a cuckold and you're going to continue being cuckolded by Trey. This young black stud who defeated you is going to continue cuckolding you, and there's not a thing you can do about it, so you better get used to it."

The theme of Richard getting used to being cuckolded (not merely having been cuckolded, but being cuckolded regularly, even after Julie has moved back in) will be a recurring theme in the interactions between the 3 of them from here on. Some parts of it are somewhat predictable, but I won't rob the author of the opportunity to describe it in his own words.

The slutty attire Julie put on before leaving for 'errands' with Trey was on those lines, of getting Richard used to being cuckolded. The unspoken message and thought in Julie's mind as she leaves is: " Richard, yeah, am dressed like a tramp, and if someone you know sees me with Trey dressed like this, with tattoos having clear implications, they're going to be fairly sure that you're being cuckolded by Trey. Do you have anything to say? No? That's a good little cuckold, we may work out something in this marriage, keep that up and try to keep up on your house-work".

I do not think the slutty attire is one-off though. Am pretty sure Julie will be dressing like this more often for a while while her pregnancy is still in the early stages at-least. Am drooling for a chapter where she goes out with Richard, dressed like this (am sure the above thought of Julie's will then be articulated by Julie indirectly or somewhat directly).

Keep up the good work, and ignore the morons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you doughnutman.

Saw your comment and voted 1 star on all the chapters of this story without even looking at what the story was about. Judging by the story tags this writer as are many readers that enjoy this type of story have a really strange sexual fetish. Whatever gets you through the day I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Get on with it, please

For heaven knows what reason, I've read all of this on-going saga. The author's hostilities bore thru the words like a branding iron. There is so much extraneoous narrative castigating the foolish husband(s) that we get very little real action. This whole 'saga' could've been told concisely in one 3 page story, with the benefit that we wouldn't forget everything from the 1st entry so long ago...

submale45submale45about 12 years ago
Re; Anonymous feedback

"This whole 'saga' could've been told concisely in one 3 page story"

What insight, do you work as a literary critic? Do you write those columns in one of those newspapers critiquing other people's literary work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Hemingway once wrote a story in three words....not much plot there. War and Peace could have been written in one chapter, but something would have been missing...Ignore these morons...this is a fantasy about humiliation and cuckoldry and you are giving us both in its rawest form...I am hoping this continues for a long while more...keep it up...These idiots don't know the difference from fiction and reality--which should be their real concern....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lets call a spade and spade

Lets call a spade a spade even if it is tatooed to a hot blonds ass.

the author is got a right to write whatever he pleases, and judging by the responses a lot of people are reading it too.

The truth is that the story is a look into a author who is deeply turned on by submission and racism and has found an outlet for his fetish by writing about it. All this should be permissable on a porn story site. It is an outlet for sexual thoughts.

The truth is that I am enjoying the story. It is extreme, edgy, and has alot of erotic potential beyond indulging in the author's fantasies of humilation and racial inferiority.

It is also ok that readers are shocked and outraged by it. I think that in the real world it would be natural to have contempt for a man that has a fantasy of being less than human. Isn't that the objective of the author to be humilated by the public revelation that he is inferior in all respects.

The story, despite the submission, has a lot to offer a reader who doesn't get off on being a doormat or the whole black thing. I read the story cause I get off on Trey's exploits, even if the story is lacking in that department. However, the character is so extreme that the potential of other chapters focusing on him instead of the loser whimp is worth checking out the story as a whole.

I am sure that each of the readers have their own kink and interest in the author, this doesn't mean that you are a whimp, loser or racist like the author, and it ok to call him names, I suspect he gets off on it.

So, keep on writing white whimp cause people are reading it, and don't get discourage if people call you a loser, cause they are just repeating what you are calling yourself. And if you get a chance could you please give me some Trey doing his thing with the bitches now and then, while your wanking about cleaning his underwear, just to keep the non subs still interested. Lol...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Has anyone read this writers profile? He believes this story to be true so to some this story might be fiction but to the writer and many other cuckold pathetic white boys this is 'real' I hope the white boys that want this story to be true get exactly what is coming to them...is that nigger I see fucking your wife...white boys...

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
Got to get to bed...

I was going to leave another comment bashing the haters, but I really got to get to bed. So I guess it'll just have to wait till the next chapter is posted. But I'm not worried. I know you guys will be right back here, the very night the next chapter is posted, leaving comments about how sick and disgusting we are just as soon as you've finished jerking yourselves off to this "offensive piece of garbage". But I'm still waiting to hear from one of you why, if you hate "niggers" so much, you spend all your time reading stories about black men fucking white women...

Anybody?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love this story line

I know many of you question the validity of a story like this, but it can happen. My story is very similar. There are definitely some exaggerations here, but there are black men like Tray. I am a white man who has been owned completely by two Jamaican men for the past 2 years. They are amazing to me. Just keep an open mind....you might learn something.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 12 years ago
Doughboy.....

I'm not any more racist than you but I know a dead horse when I come by months later and it's bleached bones are still getting flogged by a sadly fixated 'author" and I use the term loosely as this endless redundancy has to have lost any relation to storytelling it may have once evinced to the humilio crowd. And labelling critics"haters" is chickenshit fucking lame and downright Republican in it's disengenuity.

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
@pistolpackinpete

Sorry, dude. But I refuse to call anyone who rants and raves and uses the word "nigger" five times in five sentences a "critic". You're not a critic. Critics don't hurl racial epitaphs and spend their entire "review" calling the author/ director/ songwriter names and frothing at the mouth with poorly concealed rage. That's not the response of someone who simply didn't like the story. That's not even the response of someone who hated the story. I don't know how many movies I've watched, books I've read, records I've listened to, etc, that I really hated. A lot. But I've NEVER, not once, felt the urge to write something as hateful and vile as most of the "criticisms" I've seen of this story. I don't become enraged or personally insulted by the fact that other people enjoy it. I simply decide that I won't watch/ read/ listen to anything else that person puts out. That's a NORMAL response. Which leads me to conclude that you've got some underlying issues. No rational person is going to get that upset over what some random guy on the internet thinks about when he jerks off.

Now this isn't directed at the guys who left actual constructive criticism. I'm perfectly fine with the fact that there are some people who just don't like the plot or had problems with the grammar. But there's a difference between those guys, and guys like you who keep coming back, fly into a rage, and attack the author and anyone who DOES enjoy the story with name calling and violent diatribes. As I said before, you guys obviously have issues with the subject matter and your own personal response to it. And I'm sorry, but any attempt to paint yourself as nothing more than a guy who didn't like the story is just plain laughable...

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
@pistolpackinpete

I read back over the comments, and there's a chance that I mistook you for one of the earlier posters. If I did, I apologize. Like I said in my previous post, my responses have all been to the guys who have been going bat shit crazy with rage. I have no problem with anyone who simply didn't like the story. The "haters" I was referring to in my earlier post are the guys who have been making personal attacks on the author and the fans of the story, as well as using the word "nigger" every third word. If you're not one of those guys (It's hard to tell, because most of the people I'm talking about have posted as "anonymous") then I'm sorry. But if you are, then I stand by everything I said...

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
On a completely unrelated note...

I was at Costco today and they were handing out free samples of Tofu burgers. When the lady asked me if I'd like one, I told her that Tofu was disgusting and I hated it. I then proceeded to tell her that I really wish she'd stop handing out free tofu, considering how I really don't like it. I know. I could have just gone on with my shopping and allowed the people who enjoy tofu to continue to receive their free samples. But that's not me. I just can't stand the thought of people being allowed to enjoy something I find so utterly distasteful. So I went back. You should have seen all those people eating their free samples. They were smiling and making appreciative noises. It was sickening. Again I pleaded with her to stop. Couldn't she see how much it was upsetting me that these people were being allowed to enjoy something I disliked so much? I listed all the reasons I hated tofu. I tried insulting her. All to no avail. Three more times I went out of my way to stop back by the tofu table to voice my displeasure. Three more times I tried everything I could think of to put a stop to those people's enjoyment of that disgusting food. Someone in line told me that if I didn't like it, I didn't have to eat it. But they liked it, so I should just leave them alone. Can you believe that? They just didn't get it. Unfortunately, she just kept ignoring me and handing out the samples to those poor, misguided fools. I can't even begin to describe how frustrating it was....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Trolling

This story is an attempt at trolling. Nothing else explains it. It can't be this silly by accident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Black woman waxes julie's pussy

In some chapter it would be nice to see a strong black woman wax Julie's hairy (grown out) pussy in front of her husband. Julie winces in pain while each wax-strip is ripped from her pubic mound. Her husband is forced to sit in front of her stretched legs and watch helplessly. Then the black woman sits on the husband's face and forces him to lick her to orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn!!!!!!

You can push a white boy only so far. !!!!!!!!!

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Gotta laugh

The author is trolling?... wow the things you learn on here.

Doughman great post.

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
Thanks spy

Good to see you back. When I saw the author had started posting new chapters again I was hoping you hadn't given up. Always enjoy reading your comments...

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Thanks

I always check back but increasingly irregularly since the delays in further chapters though the explanation helped of late. Despite its faults I do find this series very magnetic I know how tough it is to write these stories so to reach 24 chapters is quite the achievement I think. Be interesting to see if the writer can take it much further and broaden the horizons without damaging the core story.

Weak_White_WimpWeak_White_Wimpabout 12 years agoAuthor
Additional Comments from the Author of Black Man One

It's been more than a week since I completed Chapters 25, 26 and 27. I have begun Chapter 28. Thank you for checking back, but the delays seem to be caused by "rejected" stories by literotica, which can add another 2-3-4 days to the process (or so it seems). After completing Chapter 25, I waited 3 days for approval and it was rejected. I made corrections, and waited yet another 3-4 days, only to receive another rejection notice. There seems to be little or no purpose for these rejections since I have read stories approved that were far from perfect.These delays are rather curious to me, yet I will continue to persist in getting them approved.

I will say that I have resubmitted a so called "rejected" story without making ANY changes, due to frustration, and those were then approved days later. Not sure why.

However, there are other chapters completed and others in progress, I wish to thank those of you who check back, and appreciate the continued support from those who defend my story. As mentioned, I am not a professional writer (I apologie for that), yet I am trying to tell my story. While many of my so-called critics tell me what a terrible person I must be, I will assure you that despite the degradation I have suffered at the hands and feet of Black Man One, I have no desire to "shoot" myself or shoot anyone. Yes, I have been defeated, degraded and demoralized by a younger Black Man, and I have lost many things. But, there is no hatred here - just humiliation and embarrassment. Despite this, I will continue to write this story to it's completion. I contend that it's not 100% fiction and there is far, far more truth in this story than many would want to believe. How is this possible? Well, I don't know but it is. But, it is not my position to try to convince anyone of anything, or persuade them in any way. My only goal is to write my story. While I am VERY thankful for the feedback and the comments, I really had no idea that I would receive the response(s) that I have received so far. Thank you for you patience, again. More of this story is coming soon. - richard

submale45submale45about 12 years ago

Richard,

I knew this had happened since Monday or so since the URL for chapter 25 did work but said "pending moderator approval". I kept quiet about it since it was your business. I hope you get to publish the rest of your story.

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Interesting

I must admit the one story I submitted a long time back got rejected because of 'speech spacing issues' or some such anal issue which rather demoralised me considering how some of the terrible English, sloppy writing and grammatical errors seems to get through without a problem. Strangely illogical at times this place.

However for all its problems this story has been intriging and erotically compelling to encourage me to try again so thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please

please continue this great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous