Black Manpower Ch. 02

Story Info
Monique watches Craig fuck Jethro. Bisexual fun.
1.1k words
3.57
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"This feels nice," said Jethro Monroe, and the big and tall Black man grinned as he experienced some truly wicked fun. Monique Jones, a tall and sexy, dark-skinned and big-bottomed Black woman originally from the Island of Jamaica was sucking his big dark dick. While Monique sucked Jethro's big dark dick, her husband Craig Jones was watching the whole thing and stroking his pale cock. The chubby older White male seemed fascinated by what he was beholding, his precious Black wife getting her freak on with a handsome, well-endowed Black man. Everyone has their kinks and there is nothing wrong with that...

"I missed Black dick," Monique Jones paused to say, and she resumed sucking Jethro's dick after winking at him. Jethro grinned as Monique continued fellating the hell out of him. As the King of the swinger and cuckolding scenes across the state of Massachusetts, Jethro's reputation precedes him. The big and tall, handsome Black man loves to fuck women while their husbands and boyfriends watch. Lots of couples seek out well-endowed Black men to make their cuckolding fantasies come true. It's Jethro's second time experimenting with this couple, and it's a lot of fun...

"Go for it," Craig Jones said, and he grinned as he watched Jethro put Monique on all fours. Monique grinned as Jethro spanked her big Black ass and then spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. As her husband Craig watched, Monique moaned in pleasure as Jethro ate her pussy from behind and fingered her warm, tight butt hole. After licking Monique's sweet pussy, Jethro stroked his hard dick and then entered her with a swift thrust. Monique gasped as Jethro's thick dark dick entered her sweet Black pussy. Some connections are hard to break and Black love is a beautiful thing...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Monique screamed as Jethro gripped her wide hips and smacked her big Black ass while slamming his dick into her pussy. Jethro hadn't fucked a Black woman in a long time, and as a socially conscious African American brother, that was quite a dilemma. Jethro didn't think he would meet a Black lady in the cuckold lifestyle, especially one married to a White guy. Monique was full of surprises. Jethro fucked her roughly, loving the way her big round ass bounced under every thrust. The Jamaican lady's passionate screams filled the room, much to Jethro's delight...

"Got room for me?" Craig Jones asked as he came closer, and Monique nodded. Craig put his dick in Monique's mouth and the sexy Black woman stopped screaming and began sucking her husband's cock. Craig winked at Jethro as Monique sucked his thick pale cock with gusto. Craig Jones is good friends with Matthew Clarksburg and his wife Melinda Clarksburg. The other day, they showed him a sex tape they made with their good friend Jethro Monroe. Apparently, the big and tall, handsome and masculine Black stud swings both ways. Nothing wrong with that. "Hmm, your White cock is delicious, husband," Monique paused to say, and she smiled at Craig as she resumed sucking his dick. Meanwhile, Jethro bucked his hips, drilling his hard Black dick into Monique's sweet Black pussy. The sexually adventurous trio continued with their sexual explorations. At a certain point, they switched positions. Craig lay flat on the bed and Monique straddled him, impaling her sweet dark pussy on his thick pale cock. Meanwhile, Jethro came up behind Monique and caressed her thick Black ass before lubricating her butt hole. With a swift thrust, Jethro buried his hard dick inside Monique's ass hole.

"Fuck her," Craig said, slamming his thick pale cock into his wife Monique's sweet Black pussy while Jethro's thick dark dick filled Monique's butt hole. The bodacious and sultry Jamaican woman was on cloud nine, with a big White cock filling her vagina while a big Black cock filled her butt hole. What more could a strong Black woman of Jamaican descent like Monique Jones possibly want? Jethro and Craig fucked Monique passionately, cramming their dicks into her holes while she screamed like a banshee. They went at it until the lady had enough, then they withdrew from her holes.

"Wow, that was hot," Monique said, and the sexy mature Black woman lay sprawled on the bed, spent after getting serviced at both ends by her husband Craig and their new friend Jethro. Monique was a bit tired but for Jethro and Craig, the fun was just beginning. Craig pulled Jethro into his arms and kissed him. The handsome Black stud seemed surprised but kissed Craig back. Smiling, Craig got on his knees and began sucking the hell out of Jethro's big dark dick. Craig could probably taste his wife Monique's butt on Jethro's dick but did not mind or care. Interracial bisexual action is too hot to pass up. Let the good times roll...

"Black men are so handsome and their dicks are delicious," Craig said, as he fellated Jethro, getting the young Black man hard as a rock in no time. The two men continued with their fun while Monique watched. The sexy Black woman watched with interest, fingering her pussy and rubbing her nipples while watching her White husband suck her Black male lover's big dark dick. Craig sucked Jethro until the Black gentleman was hard as a rock, and when he came, Craig drank every last drop of his manly seed. Craig is a progressive White male who enjoys Black women and Black men in the bedroom, without discrimination based on race or gender. True equality. Isn't that a good thing?

"Nice, now fuck me," Jethro said, and Craig did as he was told. The chubby White dude lubricated his Black male lover's ass, and then inserted his pale cock into his butt hole. Monique smiled as she watched Craig fuck the handsome and masculine Jethro in the ass. White cocks look absolutely gorgeous sliding in and out of Black men's butt holes. Monique thrust two fingers into her wet Black pussy as she watched the interracial bisexual action unfold. Jethro groaned in pleasure as Craig fucked him up the ass. The action went on until Craig came, then he withdrew his cock from Jethro's ass. Monique went over to the two bisexual studs and kissed them both. Some Jamaican women love bisexual men of all colors. Get used to it.

Jethro Monroe thanked Monique Jones and Craig Jones for an absolutely wonderful time, and then headed home. The young bisexual African American gentleman is discovering new sides to himself while exploring the worlds of swinging and cuckolding. No shame in this particular brother's game. Jethro loves having fun with women, and men, and couples. One of these days, Jethro hopes to have some fun with an Asian couple or a Latin couple. A true artist always expands his repertoire by trying new things. It prevents boredom in an otherwise lackluster universe. Jethro Monroe's bisexual adventures will continue!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers