Black Masters for White Couples

Story Info
Bisexual black man dominates White couples.
1.5k words
3.62
20.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

A lot of folks think that the environs of Ottawa, Ontario, are boring but it simply isn't so. The locals tend to be wickedly interesting once one pulls back the layers. Conventional wisdom tells us that there is more to each of us than appearance would have us believe. Come meet some of the locals. While the City of Ottawa is definitely lackluster as far as capital cities go, the locals know how to make their own fun. Meet some of those very same locals and delve into their personal lives as the curtains are pulled back and all is revealed. Enjoy yourselves, ladies and gentlemen...

Meet Wendy Baxter, a tall, slim, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, fifty-something White lady living in the City of Barrhaven, Ontario. The heroine of this tawdry little tale has many different sides to herself. This hard-working lady is a manager for a big retail outlet, and she loves her job. Wendy Baxter is married to a stocky, red-haired and bearded gentleman named Paul Baxter and they have a lovely family. The couple's adult sons Adler and Winston are living in the City of Toronto, Ontario, while attending college. Facing empty nest syndrome, what's this forlorn couple to do?

Paul Baxter and his wife Wendy Baxter joined an activities group for older couples but it just didn't cut it. They're a vibrant, lively couple that wants to have wild fun instead of playing bingo or whatever it is old people are supposed to do. After due consideration, Wendy and Paul decided that sexual exploration is what's needed to spice things up in their thirty-year marriage. The couple that plays together and fucks together stays together. Thus, Wendy and Paul began exploring long-repressed passions and hidden desires. What followed was most unexpected...

"I can help you," said Magister Noir, a big and tall Black man who basically runs the BDSM scene out in the City of Ottawa. Even during Covid, some still know how to have fun. Built like an NFL player, Magister Noir has quite the presence and is well known in the worlds of BDSM and Swinging. The man has a reputation for both passion and roughness, in every sense. Magister Noir likes to play with couples, and that's right up Wendy and Paul Baxter's alley. If this middle-aged White couple is serious about spicing things up, then they most definitely came to the right place....

"You're so fine," Wendy said, marveling at Magister Noir's physique as she and her husband Paul entertained him in the living room of their Barrhaven townhouse. Magister Noir sat there, almost naked, his muscular, dark-skinned body looking very fine and masculine. As Paul looked on, Wendy approached Magister Noir. The tall, middle-aged blonde gal knelt before the handsome Black man and kissed his feet before fondling his crotch. Just like that, Wendy grabbed Magister Noir's dick and began stroking him. Let the good times roll...

"Oh yeah," Paul said, and the stocky, red-haired, middle-aged White dude began masturbating while watching his wife Wendy get it on with their guest Magister Noir. Smiling, Magister Noir sighed happily as Wendy began sucking his big dark dick. Like a lot of White women, Wendy had a thing for Black dick and she was done denying herself. The sexy mature blonde sucked on Magister Noir's big dick and stroked his balls as she fellated him. This gal takes customer service very seriously no matter where she is...

As Wendy deep-throated Magister Noir's big dark dick, Paul Baxter began to feel aroused. Like a lot of White dudes, Paul likes to watch interracial porn where the Black man fucks White women. In some of Paul's favorite videos, under the heading interracial cuckold and female domination, the well-endowed Black man who fucks White women also gets his big dark dick sucked by the lily-White husband of the woman he's happily fucking. This is where interracial porn crosses into the bisexual category, something which Paul Baxter is definitely curious about...

"Hmm, come join in," Wendy said with a wicked smile as she winked at her husband Paul and waved Magister Noir's big dark dick at him. Paul smiled at Magister Noir who nodded for emphasis. Magister Noir is an openly bisexual Black man, and he's more than okay with getting his dick sucked by a horny wife and a horny husband at the same time. Paul knelt in front of Magister Noir and joined his wife Wendy in sucking the hell out of his big Black dick. Let the good times frigging roll...

"Hmm, delicious," Paul said as he happily sucked Magister Noir's dick alongside his wife Wendy. The brother had a long and thick, glistening dick that looked like it could take on the world. Magister Noir smiled at the middle-aged White couple as they joined forces to suck the hell out of his dick. Black dick is the gift that quite simply keeps on giving and Paul definitely wanted some of that. The freaky White couple sucked the brother's dick and balls hungrily and didn't let up until he came, blasting his load all over their faces. Magister Noir groaned with satisfaction after shooting his cum all over Wendy and Paul's faces. The brother always delivers in the bedroom, word up...

"Let's fuck," Magister Noir declared after Paul and Wendy's relentless sucking got his big dark dick hard as a rock. Wendy got on all fours, face down and ass up, happily offering her holes to the strong Black man. As Paul looked on, Magister Noir gripped Wendy's hips and thrust his big dark dick deep into her pussy. Wendy let out a happy moan as Magister Noir began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. The tall, sultry blonde woman from small-town Ontario, Canada, always dreamed of taking Black cock in every hole, and now at last her dream was coming true...

"Oh yeah," Wendy squealed, as Magister Noir began working his big dark dick into her butt hole after plowing her pussy. Paul previously lubricated Wendy's butt hole to facilitate penetration. Wendy winced as Magister Noir's big dick filled her butt hole. Paul stroked his cock as he watched Magister Noir's big dark dick go in and out of his wife Wendy's butt hole. Magister Noir fucked Wendy's butt hole like there was no tomorrow and didn't let up until the blonde Canadian MILF finally tapped out...

"I need a break," Magister Noir said after pulling his dick out of Wendy Baxter's butt hole. Paul Baxter came over and helped the brother relax by getting on his knees and fellating him. That's right, Paul sucked Magister Noir's big dick, tasting his wife Wendy's ass on it. Magister Noir smiled as Paul deep throated the hell out of his dick and soon got him hard as a rock. As Wendy watched, masturbating, the two horny bisexual men got their freak on...

"Hmm this is hot," Paul said as he lubricated Magister Noir's ass and worked his thick White cock into his ass. The big and tall Black man groaned as his butt hole got invaded by Paul's cock. Wendy watched, fingering her pussy and rubbing her nipples, feeling immensely turned on by what she saw. Magister Noir stroked his big dark dick as Paul's cock filled his butt hole. Paul is a bisexual White male who loves to fuck Black men, but not just any Black men. Paul lives to fuck Black men who fuck White women, they arouse him intensely...

"Let me help you with that," Wendy said to the fellas as she rejoined the action. Magister Noir groaned as Wendy sucked his big dark dick while Paul's big White cock filled his Black ass. Wendy smiled at Magister Noir as she sucked his big Black cock. Paul has fucked Wendy's butt hole many times so she knew exactly how Magister Noir must feel with Paul's cock up his butt. At first, Magister Noir was tense, but as Wendy sucked his dick while Paul fucked his ass, the big Black man relaxed and enjoyed. The freaky couple worked their guest over until he came for the second time that night...

The sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun. Wendy found herself sandwiched between the two horny men, and that's how she liked it. The freaky blonde gal was totally going to get it. Paul lay flat on the bed and Wendy straddled him, impaling her sweet pussy on his big ole dick. At the same time, Magister Noir came up behind Wendy. After lubricating her ass, he pushed his dick into her backdoor. Wendy screamed passionately as her husband Paul's cock filled her pussy while Magister Noir's big dark dick filled her butt hole. The two bisexual gentlemen happily fucked their favorite lady until she tapped out...

"You two are awesome," Magister Noir said to Wendy Baxter and her husband Paul, after some wicked fun together. Everyone showered and got dressed, and it was time for them to part ways. Paul shook Magister Noir's hand and Wendy gave him a heartfelt hug. The big and tall Black man got in his Rav4 and began the long trek from Barrhaven, Ontario, to his stomping grounds of Vanier, Ontario. The openly bisexual Black stud learned a thing or two tonight. A lot of Black men enjoy fucking White women in the ass, and it's a lot of fun, but Magister Noir got to experience a big White cock up his Black ass, and it was fun too. No shame in this bisexual brother's game, alright?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers