All Comments on 'Black Men are Gods Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're right

Karma is a bitch, and so are you, you racist dirtbag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GET OFF THE SITE!

People hate you! ALL people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep writing!

The other two people who made comments can get off the site. You just keep going. I love your writing - good English, great sentence construction and the whole thing makes sense, unlike 99% per cent of what is on this site.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Sorry person below, this writing is awful

You don't know anything about good writing. Look it up in the famous "Elements of Style." This is called the breezy style of writing and is used as an example of bad writing. This is the style often found in high school or college for people who write about their adventures. Samuelx writes in precisely this style. All narrative form. No real human emotion. All internal monologue. Submission to submission, he repeats the same stuff. No creativity to be found.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
Some idiot thinks the writing is good?

It must be Samuelx rating himself. The title does not even fit the narrative. The title and narrative have nothing to do with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sam is a black asshole

fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What an idiot

I can't believe someone left higher than 00. Evidently like Sam he isn't playing with a full deck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nigger are NOT Gods But Giant Turds!

it says so in the bible

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey Sam! How many feminists

does it take to change a light bulb? Two. One to change the bulb and one to suck my big fat cock. Love your coherent, mindful and racist observations, but don't forget that us honks voted 'our Obama' into power. Some of us are beyond black and white. You ain't, and you're poorer for it. Keep writing brother, and I bet you hate me calling you that...Mancelt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES