All Comments on 'Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 02'

by lusty Vamp

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Part 2...

...is even better than part 1. When do we get Part 3, please, please.pleasse

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chapter 2 is great

Chapter two is great, I can't wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
total surrender

oh me oh me oh me! To be made to strip in front of a beautiful Black Mistress and surrender myself to her, so that She may torment me is so exciting and makes me wish i lived with You!

white ho suze

TheBull1965TheBull1965almost 16 years ago
The power of need

This is one of the best stories I have ever read about the power a dom can develop over a sub and what it really means to be a slave-soul. Nothing else matters but serving ones dom no matter how.

Thank you for having written this tale.

Bowing my horns before you

The Bull

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a dream

What a lucky white bitch to be able to serve a beautiful black women. Wish that could be me severing her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
D/s

a true example of a Domme/submissive relationship and it has my juices flowing as I long to put my white face between those black thighs and worship.

bighank100bighank100about 12 years ago
so fucking good

i love the story so far. my black cock is leaking pre cum all over my leg. its been such an exciting story. i love the way she rules over her white hoe. i love the power she enjoys. slapping the white hoe and making her say what ever she wants. and doing it all on cam. i love it.

im falling for the writers mind. one word at a time.

thanks for the great story.

going on now two read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mistakes but good.......

A very good and hot story. Eccept for several spelling,and grammatical

errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awful

Maybe whoever wrote this could learn to spell before they attempt to write another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy moly it's nigger not niger. Niger is a country.

How can you be writing this and misspell nigger? Sheesh

Adam51Adam51over 1 year ago

The use of the term Niger is offensive

GayKatGayKat7 months ago

Queen Jackie Intervened!

-

Hallo lusty Vamp!

-

I was preparing to post a rather negative comment, when I felt Queen Jackie come-up behind me reading over my shoulder what I'd written in German... before saying no Kat, that isn't it... she's attempting to create realism in her character Angel, with what she thinks is black slang..

-

Well as for the story, I hope there's a lot more to Angel than just face slapping, so get on with it, I'm already convinced that Angel, is a Hot Dominant Bitch,,, yes!

And with Queen Jackie's permission I'd love being her personal toilet... (But No Face Slapping!)

The first slap she gets a warning. ... Second slap and I'll slap her back. ... But now the third slap, and the stupid bitch becomes my toilet!

-

The Black Queen šŸ‘©šŸæ and Gay kat šŸ‘©šŸ¼ā€!

šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous