Black Muslim Couple's Counseling

Story Info
Black Muslim couple meets sexy TS doctor!
2.1k words
2.59
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

Meet Dr. Nala Abiodun, a six-foot-tall, curvaceous and beautiful, Nigerian-born transsexual porn starlet turned psychiatrist. Born in the City of Kano, Nigeria, and educated at the University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada, Dr. Nala became a psychiatrist after working for ten years in the adult film industry. In her previous profession and under the moniker of Queen Noire, Dr. Nala Abiodun appeared in three hundred porn movies as a transsexual dominatrix hooking up with men, women, and couples of all hues.

For over a decade, Queen Noire was the top transsexual performer in the adult film industry. The Nigerian-born transsexual porn star achieved this by being more daring than anyone else thought to be. Queen Noire had sex with manly black men and manly Latino men on screen, since she found white males to be utterly boring in the sack. Not to be a one trick pony, Queen Noire also expanded her sexual repertoire and had sex with women on screen.

A lot of transsexuals lack sexual fluidity or flexibility, preferring men, and finding women's bodies absolutely unappealing. Queen Noire wasn't like that. Fans worldwide were thrilled when Queen Noire would get down and dirty with Latin female porn stars like Rebecca Diamonds. Queen Noire would eat Miss Diamonds pussy and then put her on all fours before shoving her thick transsexual cock into the woman's pussy and ass hole, banging her until she begged for mercy. Sexual fluidity is simply awesome. Sexual rigidity is boring.

Queen Noire could be seen getting her dick sucked by a manly black man and then she would also have sex with that man's wife or girlfriend if the female in question walked in on them. A sexually fluid transsexual performer of the African persuasion was completely unheard of in the adult film industry. Queen Noire's legend grew, and she made two million dollars before retiring from the adult industry. Queen Noire remade herself as a renowned psychiatrist after going back to school. Change is something Queen Noire most definitely believes in.

Dr. Nala's expertise in sexual matters and her unique perspective have made her something of a celebrity. She's authored the best-selling book Dr. Nala's Guide To Love And Sex, and done the whole talk show circuit to discuss it. Everyone from Oprah Winfrey to Dr. Phil have praised Dr. Nala for turning her life around and changing professions. The good doctor is out there, treating patients, authoring books and doing good in the world. What's wrong with that?

"Given how controversial sexuality is in black Muslim communities, you came to the right place," Dr. Nala said to her new clients, Bilal Samatar and his wife Afifi Nesochi. Bilal was born in Puntland, Somalia, and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario. He studied at Ryerson University and works for Hollingsworth Motors as a division manager. Bilal is a six-foot-tall, handsome and successful black Muslim man with dark brown skin and a goatee. The brother enjoys all the trappings of success, but it would seem that there's trouble in paradise...

As for Bilal's wife Afifi Nesochi, she's originally from Nigeria, and studied business management at the University of Toronto. Five-foot-ten, busty and curvy, Afifi has midnight skin and short, kinky hair. Afifi Nesochi works as a bank manager with CIBC in downtown Toronto. Bilal and Afifi are just another black couple in the City of Toronto, trying to work things out in their fledgling marriage. It was Afifi's idea to come to Dr. Nala's office, as the good doctor is, after a fashion, one of her country folk. Black folks in the Greater Toronto Area got to stick together, right?

"Our sex life isn't what it used to be," Afifi said flatly, to the consternation of her husband Bilal while Dr. Nala looked on, smiling. The good doctor loves it when the wives take the lead during these sessions. Dr. Nala looked at Bilal and Afifi, quietly assessing them. The good doctor is of the belief that many men who identify as heterosexual or bisexual would choose a transsexual lover over a genetic woman if society wouldn't condemn them for making such a choice.

Dr. Nala was thrilled when African American porn legend Sean Michaels, a man who has fucked thousands of women's mouths, vaginas and ass holes in porn videos, stunned the world by also doing transsexual films. The way Dr. Nala figures it, more men need to go in that direction. What a lot of straight women don't realize is that their gay male friends and their transsexual lady friends often fantasize about their heterosexual boyfriends and heterosexual husbands. Everyone wants what they can't have, after all. Straight women are way too trusting, for real...

"Bilal, Afifi, my goal is to help you," Dr. Nala said, lying through her perfect teeth. When the good doctor did her tour of the talk show circuit while promoting her best selling book, many were struck by how much Dr. Nala resembled Tennis legend Serena Williams. Of course, Dr. Nala is a bit taller than the Tennis champion, and with a much bigger ass too. Dr. Nala has used her assets to seduce a lot of frustrated heterosexual men whose wives and girlfriends don't appreciate them. It's her dirty little secret...

"I love my wife," Bilal said as he took Afifi's hand and brought it to his lips. Dr. Nala nodded and smiled, for she was already devising a plan to steal Bilal from Afifi, since the big-booty Nigerian hussy clearly doesn't appreciate her man. Dr. Nala locked eyes with Bilal and sensed that although Bilal considers himself heterosexual, he was still curious about transsexual ladies. Dr. Nala simply needed to find a way to lure Bilal into her bed, and she would use Afifi the foolish broad for that...

"You two need to spice things up," Dr. Nala told Bilal and Afifi, and over the next few sessions, she bounced suggestive ideas into their minds. Afifi struck the good doctor as a sexual libertine, like the majority of ladies from her part of the world. Take away the restrictions of culture and religion and West African women like Afifi will put porn stars to shame. Dr. Nala knew this, and the conniving transsexual psychiatrist put her clever scheme in motion...

"You want us to have a threesome with Dr. Nala?" Bilal asked his wife Afifi, stunned that she would suggest such a thing. Afifi grinned, still aglow from getting her pussy eaten by her husband Bilal. With his face between his wife's thick dark thighs, Bilal looked up at her, surprised. Afifi licked her lips and Bilal resumed eating her pussy. The Somali brother couldn't believe his naughty Nigerian wife could suggest such a thing. Afifi once caught Bilal watching a transsexual porn video on his laptop and never let him forget it. Afifi accepts the fact that Bilal is bi-curious, but she loves to tease him about it. She could be such a pain in the ass...

"Whatever you say," Bilal told Afifi as he put her on all fours, and admired her thick, sexy Nigerian ass. The Somali brother stunned his proud Somali family when he bypassed numerous lovely Somali ladies and opted to marry a Nigerian broad. The truth is that Bilal likes big booty women with an attitude, and he found Somali ladies much too tame. He smacked Afifi's ass, causing her to yelp. Grinning, Bilal put his dick against Afifi's backdoor and pushed...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Afifi squealed, fingering her wet, hairy pussy as Bilal worked his thick dick into her ass hole. A lot of black women swear up and down that anal sex is wrong, but Afifi of Nigeria simply swears by it. Afifi began grinding her thick ass against Bilal's groin as he fucked her. Bilal gripped Afifi's wide hips and bucked his way into her, burying his hard Somali dick inside the forbidden depths of his favorite Nigerian lady's ass hole. This was too damn good to pass up, for real...

"Fart on my dick," Bilal told Afifi, who grinned and did just that. Bilal continued to fuck Afifi's ass and didn't let up until the merciless pressure of her thick ass on his dick got to him. Bilal cried out as he came, and Afifi squealed in sheer delight as Bilal's manly spunk flooded her backdoor. The two of them melted into each other, and held each other tight. Bilal and Afifi are wild, freaky, and love each other. Nothing can ever get in the way of that...

"We've regained our passion and decided to end these sessions, you will be compensated, of course," Afifi told Dr. Nala via video conference the very next day. Dr. Nala, dressed in a white blouse and white silk pants, seethed inwardly while appearing calm. The good doctor was quite surprised by Afifi's decision, and inquired about Bilal, but she knew better than to press. Men seldom seek out psychiatrists unless ordered to by the courts or their employers. It's usually women who drag their men to the doctor, after all.

"I wish you both the best," Dr. Nala said, with a cold smile, before ending the video conference. The good doctor was pissed, for she had big plans for Bilal and that wife of his. Frustrated, Dr. Nala cancelled her appointments for the rest of the day. She went home, got some wine and watched TV. Still frustrated, Dr. Nala undressed, and whipped out her ten-inch ebony dick. In Dr. Nala's previous life as Queen Noire, she has fucked hundreds of men, mostly black or brown, and probably half as many women. How could Afifi and Bilal resist her?

Dr. Nala closed her eyes and began to masturbate. As she stroked her cock, she thought about Bilal, the fine Somali Muslim brother with the dazzling smile. The transsexual psychiatrist was pissed that another heterosexual black man with hidden bisexual tendencies opted to stay with his wife rather than be lured to the dark side. Too bad too, because Bilal has a nice ass and Dr. Nala was willing to eat Afifi's pussy and even fuck her just to get a shot at Bilal's ass...

"Hey sexy," Bilal said to Dr. Nala in her fantasy, and she welcomed him with open arms. Bilal and Dr. Nala kissed, and then began exploring one another. Dr. Nala sat Bilal down and, in her fantasy, she grabbed his big Somali dick and sucked him dry. When Bilal came, Dr. Nala swallowed his manly spunk. Afterwards, Dr. Nala laid Bilal on the bed and gave him a smooth massage while singing to him. Let the game of seduction begin...

"Let me get that ass, handsome," Dr. Nala said in her Queen Noire voice, and Bilal grinned. She put him on his back, lubricated his ass and then worked her big black cock into his ass. Dr. Nala has fucked a lot of black men and brown men but never any Somali Muslim men. The sexy chocolate transsexual dominatrix buried her cock inside Bilal's ass, and the manly Somali stud cried out her name. Dr. Nala began banging Bilal's ass with deep, passionate strokes. Once Dr. Nala got Bilal used to taking dick, he'd stop longing for his wife Afifi's pussy, she was sure of it...

"Oh yes, fuck me, I love your dick so much that I'm going to leave my wife for you," Bilal screamed, in Dr. Nala's fantasy. Dr. Nala plunged her big black cock so far up Bilal's ass that the Somali brother's ancestors probably felt it. Dr. Nala fucked Bilal until she came, then fucked him some more. Dr. Nala's eyes snapped open after she came, and she looked around, unsure where she was. The good doctor found herself alone in her bed, since Bilal was never there. Nope, Bilal was at home with his beloved wife Afifi, beyond Dr. Nala's grip. Or was he?

Thus began Dr. Nala Abiodun's obsession with Bilal Samatar and his wife Afifi Nesochi. The not so good doctor hired private investigators to follow the couple around and take pictures of them. She insisted on knowing everything about their private lives, their financials, and all that Jazz. One day, Bilal realized that he was running into Dr. Nala Abiodun way too much, and he mentioned it to his already suspicious wife Afifi. Enough was enough, for real...

"Bilal, Dr. Nala is bad news, and she's obsessed with you, we need to stop her," Afifi said, and Bilal nodded in agreement. The couple hired a lawyer and through him, they obtained a court-enforced restraining order against Dr. Nala Abiodun. Tired of leading a mundane life, Dr. Nala returned to the adult film industry as Queen Noire. In her first comeback feature film, Queen Noire banged a Jamaican porn star who kind of looked like a certain former patient of hers. Old habits most definitely die hard...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers