Black New World Ch. 06 - Day 86

Story Info
Jules receives his jacket.
1.2k words
4.32
5.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Day 86 -- Jules receives his jacket

It's evening. From my door, I take a peek into the hallway. It's empty and dark. I quickly sneak my way to the common room. Too shy of Ashley and Jadyn, I haven't dared to step out of my room since I saw them together yesterday. I reach the common rooms unseen. Too my surprise, the entrance is lid up by a light coming from a slit in the door which leads to the living room. My jacket is nowhere to be found in the entrance or the dining room, so I enter the living room. Astonished, I notice a tall silhouette standing next to the pool table, only lit up by a vague light emitted by an arched floor lamp. When I get close, I notice that it is Jadyn.

"Looking for your jacket?" He smiles cocky.

"Yes," I shutter.

"Well, I don't know if a little peeper like you deserves to get it back."

"What do you mean?" I ask with a trembling voice.

"You know... But the question is, do you want Ashley to know?!" He says in a mean tone.

"No. Please!" I quickly reply.

"Well, let's see how little you want her to know... Take off your cloths," he commands.

"But... Jadyn, please," I whine. But I can see in his cold eyes that he is serious. I don't dare to fight back so I obey his order. It would be too humiliating for me if Ashley founds out, and maybe ruin what's left of our relationship.

I feel weak as I stand naked before him with a trembling body. He stares satisfied at me.

"Turn around so I can see your ass," he commands. My body automatically responds. Horrified, I see him drop his pants to reveal his massive, erected cock.

"What the f..." I gasp. He throws my jacket in front of his feet.

"Come and get it if you want it," he smiles while slowly sliding his hand up and down the shaft of his massive cock.

I can't believe what I'm witnessing. He is actually masturbating to me. I move towards him with shaky knees. I bend down in front of him to reach my jacket, but fall to my knees as the dizziness overwhelms me. My heart pounds as I look up at his powerful figure.

"Now, kiss my feet, white boy... If you don't want Ashley to know about you real desires," he orders. His words strikes as knives in my already stunned mind.

"What does he mean? Real desires?" I ponder. I submit to his will, and slowly kiss his feet. As I look up at him again, I suddenly feel his cum shooting all over my face. He moans loudly and satisfied. The cum run down my face, and another load hits my chest...

I'm drench in sweat as I wake up, shocked and confused. I can feel my cock throbs in my underwear which is sticking to my skin. I pull the elastic fabric a bit to release the tension. To my surprise, I discover that the underwear is soaked in cum.

"Did I just have a wet dream?" I think, almost horrified. I quickly jumps out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I splash water in my face. I can't believe that I came from this awful nightmare. "Maybe it's just sweat," I think as I inspect my trunks. It's drenched in a thin sticky substance. "Strange," I quickly throw them in the laundry basket. My cock feels sore and tired. Maybe it's just the cold from the bathroom or my state of panic, but it seems even smaller than ever. I clean myself and add some of the lotion that I got from the doctor. My skin feels nice and soft as I rub it around my groin and butt. The lotion cools me down a bit. I notice how round and fleshy my butt feels. Conflicted feelings emerge in me, as it strikes me, how feminine it actually looks. I head back to bed with a heavy heart. I turn and move from side to side for many hours with an unsettled mind, before I finally fall a sleep.

The following morning, I get out of bed at 10. I take a cold shower and try to forget about the unpleasant night and unwanted dream.

Right when I step out of the bathroom, only wearing my boxer shorts, it knocks on my door.

"Just a moment," I yell confused, grabbing my t-shirt and sweatpants. I swiftly put them on before opening the door. To my surprise, Ashley stands in the door opening with a smile and my jacket in her hand. I can feel my face blush as I look at her, stunned and shy. Images of her naked body together with Jadyn immediately flash before my inner eyes.

"I found your jacket in the common room yesterday. I tried to get to you yesterday, but you were not home," she says unconcerned and smiles.

"Oh, hey Ashley. Thanks a lot. I completely forgot about my jacket," I lie. "I must have forgotten it when I had dinner there the other night." Yesterday, after I had caught her and Jadyn having sex, I had forgotten it next to the door when I ran away. Afterwards when I had noticed in my room, I were too shy and afraid to go back and pick it up again. Instead, I had gone to a nearby forest for the rest of the day.

"Well, here it is. Don't catch a cold," she winks and hands it over. Her blond, wavy hair moves across her bare shoulders when she hands it to me. She is wearing a blue, cropped cami-top with strap shoulders, revealing her stomach and bit of her perfect cleavage. It matches her eyes, but as I watch her, the only thing, I can think of, is her moaning face as she came yesterday.

"Thanks. That was nice of you, Ashley," I reply with a shaky voice.

"No problem," she smiles at me and touches my arm. "It's nice to have you back... I know we haven't hanged out a lot lately. But it's good not to be the only white person here anymore. Don't get me wrong, the boys are nice, you know."

"A little too nice," I think to myself while she is talking. Again, pictures of her taking Jadyn's massive cock intrudes my mind.

"But we should stick together. With all the crazy stuff that's going on in the world these days," she looks a me in a comforting way.

"Yeah, you are right," I say. She has most likely also lost many from her family to the virus.

"It's hard for anyone else to really understand how it's been for many white families," I continue.

"Exactly," her face lights up a bit but I can sense a sadness beneath.

"We should hang out soon. Let's get a coffee soon. What do you say?" she rapidly continues.

"That would be lovely."

"Great! Let's say Friday at 3?"

"Sure," I smiles happily, but I'm a bit confused of why she suddenly shows interest in me.

"See you, Jules," she turns around towards the stairs and wiggles her butt as she walks. I suddenly feel a jolt of excitement as images of Jadyn spanking her ass, intrusively enter my mind. Her ass looks gorgeous in those white hot pants. I feel the same strange combination of jealousy and arousal as yesterday while I think: "That ass used to be mine."