Black New World Ch. 08 - Day 91

Story Info
Jules and Ashley hang out at the cafe.
2.6k words
4.28
5.3k
4

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Day 91 -- Jules and Ashley hang out at the cafe

I sit at the cafe "King's black coffee" together with Ashley at a small round table. We have both ordered cappuccinos. To be honest, the cafe seems more like a bar to me because most people are sitting with beers or wine-glasses. It's really crowed as if they put in to many tables compared to the size of the floor. There is mostly black men and women, but also a few white men sitting by themself in a corner. Ashley is giving me a long catch-up talk about how she got through the lock-down. Apparently, her father got really sick, and, like most families, she had a couple of death victims of the virus. Somehow, I can't really focus, even though she is opening up to me. Maybe, it's the crowed room, full of noisy black guys. Suddenly, I notice a white slim woman dancing next to a table where four young black men sit. They cheer at her. One of them says something, and the rest of them laughs loudly. Probably, some kind of joke about the woman. Then it suddenly strikes me, that she might actually be a boy. There is something about her, maybe the hands, the shoulders or the fairly flat chest. He is really pretty though, wearing some tight jeans and a slim, colorful top. I'm kinda stunned by his behavior. It looks like he doesn't care about their laughter, and instead he is actually trying to get their attention.

"I just love this place. The vibes are so interesting and energetic. Don't you think Jules?... Jules?!" Ashley says, raising her voice a bit so I notice her.

"Yeah, totally," I lie. "There is a lot going on, but I like the raw, wooden look," I try to come up with something positive.

"Exactly!" she smiles. We both sip at our coffees. There is a few minute of silence between us. I still can't get my eyes of the white boy. Now he sits on one of the black men's legs.

"Well, what do you think about the government and all this stuff going on?" Ashley says with a low voice as if she said something secret and forbidden.

"It's kinda crazy. Almost all of the parliament is black now, and New Alliance has like no opposition..." I reply.

"Yeah, and what happened to the sick MPs? Nobody is talking about them, and why are they not coming back?" She says.

"Exactly, it's messes up."

"I guess, we need someone to run this country, but everything is going so quickly. And nobody is questioning anything." She lower her voice even more. "Only this White March, and they are kinda extreme on the other hand."

"Indeed. I wonder what they do with all of the arrested people though."

"Yeah... And you know what.. Yesterday, I heard about this super radical party, Black Reform, which are promoting laws against white people. And they are gaining popularity in the parliament," Ashley says with a worried tone.

"That's crazy. As if we haven't been through enough," I reply.

"Yeah... Well, you haven't told me your stories yet? What happened since we lost touch during the lock-down?" She asks carefully but with a sympathetic voice.

"Well, I got hit pretty hard. But I'm lucky though. One of my roommates didn't make it. The other one left for the country-side. I actually think he joined that group -- White March."

Suddenly, a group of three white women enters the cafe. They are all lightly dressed in a challenging way. Immediately, they get a lot of attention when they approach the counter of the bar. A group of black men are quick to buy them drinks. They start flirting. "Why are they acting so slutty?!" I think.

Ashley also notice them, but she just smiles.

"Which one do you like the most?!" She asks in a daring way.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Well," she laughs. "You were just looking at them a lot."

"Oh, sorry. I just couldn't stop to notice them."

"Sure, which one then?!" She looks a me in a challenging way.

"Maybe the redhead," I reply. She is wearing a tight red dress which matches her hair.

"Hah, of course, you are going for the sluttiest one. I bet that in less than five minutes, she is going to be sucking that big guy with the dreadlocks," she says with a grin. Baffled by her straightforwardness, I'm speechless. But I then notice how the guy with the dreadlocks slides his hand down her ass and up beneath her red dress. I'm even more stunned.

"I told you so... He is kinda cute though," she smiles.

"Come on Jules. Don't look so upset. It's quite normal here." I wonder if Ashley is speaking out of experience.

"I guess," I reply not knowing what to say.

"You guess? That he is cute?" She teases me.

"No... I guess... There is nothing wrong with it."

"No, why would it be," she looks suspiciously at me. "Are you getting jealous?" She grins.

"No!" I reply to quickly. "I mean, why would I? I'm on a date with an even more beautiful girl."

"Awe. You are sweet. You saved that one pretty well," she laughs. From the corner, I notice that the feminine boy is now kissing the black man, he is sitting on. I'm astonish, but at the same time drawn by the touching of their passionate lips.

"Well maybe, we should actually get going," Ashley says. "This place turns kinda crazy in the evenings, and it's almost 6 already."

"Yeah, let's go;" I say. "To me, it already feels crazy right now," I wonder. From the corner of my eyes, I see the redhead and the guy with the dreadlocks walking together towards the toilet. His arm is around her waist.

"I really have to pee before we go though.. The coffee is running right through me," she laughs.

"Me too, I guess." We both walk to the toilets. As we walk, I, for some reason, feel like everyone is staring at me. We pass the table with the feminine guy, and I notice that the black guy is caressing his thighs. We split up as I enter the men's room. Luckily, there is an empty booth since I now hate peeing in the pissoir. A black guy is shaking his cock as he finishes peeing. He looks a me, and I quickly enter the empty toilet-booth. As I begin to pee, I suddenly notice some loud moans and kissing noises. "What the hell?" I wonder. The sound is coming from the booth to my left. Could it really be the redhead and that black guy? The moaning intensities. I can hear his deep grunts of pleasure. My urge to pee is suddenly completely gone. Instead, I get a strong impulse of curiosity and a desire to find out if it's really them. The booth is made of a thin, white plastic-wall, open at the top and 3 inches at the bottom. I scan the wall with my eyes, maybe I could take a peek from above. But then I notice that the toilet-paper dispenser is broken which leaves a round hole in the wall. It's with a beating and nervous heart, I look through the hole. I'm stunned to see that Ashley was completely right. The beautiful red-haired girl is sitting on her knees in front of the toilet with a big, black cock in her mouth. She is sucking eagerly, pleasing the brutish, black man with the dreadlocks. He looks down at her with lustful eyes, and grabs her long, red curls. Her freckled breasts hang naked, free from her dress. They bounce slightly as she moves her face over his thick cock.

"That's a good bitch," he moans. "You want that black cock, don't you?!"

"Yes please, daddy!" She begs with a soft and innocent voice. My stomach burns in jealousy and arousal at the same time.

"Get up," he orders. He guides her busty and curve body to the toilet. She puts her knees on the closed toilet seat. She then bends over, showing her ass to him. Forcefully, he pulls her dress up to her waist to reveal her gorgeous, fat ass. It curvy and fleshy, and yet perfectly tight. She is wearing a thin thong which he quickly pull aside. Afterwards, he rapidly mounts her with his huge cock. She screams in a combination of pain and pleasure. It only provokes him even more and makes him even more eager. Without mercy, he thrust his cock deeper into her. To my surprise, she is able to take more than half of his giant cock.

"That's a good slut," he moans. "You want to be a good slut?!"

"Yes, I'm your slut," she whimpers and trembles. "It so big. It feel so good!" she cries. I can't believe what I'm watching. This cute little redhead is being a total slut for his big cock.

He begins to pound her pussy as he speeds up. I'm amazed of how she is able to adjust and take it. This is clearly not the first big, black cock that she has taken. She moans in ecstasy repeating herself: "I'm your slut... Please fuck me... It's so big... Yes, daddy!"

The excitement and nausea make my head spin. He spanks her ass, and I suddenly get out of my head. For how long have I been watching them? What about Ashley? I quickly get up and run out of the booth and out of the toilet.

Ashley is standing in the bar, talking to some black stranger.

"Oh, there you are," she smiles as I approach her. "This is my friend, Jules." She introduces me to the black guy. He is wearing a cap and some golden jewelry.

"Farrell is a rapper. He is going to preform late on tonight," she looks impressed at him.

"Nice to meet you," I try to act cool, but my heart is still racing.

"Likewise, white boy," he just says and smiles arrogantly.

"We should get going, right Jules." Ashley says. "See you around Farrell." She smiles flirtatiously at him.

We hurry out of the cafe and head towards my EV which is parked at the parking lot, next to the building. As we approach my car, I hear a drunken voice from behind us: "Hey! White boy! Where do you think you are going with her?!"

I turn around in fear, and I see a big, black guy walking towards us. He must have left the cafe just after we did. He is walking in a drunken manner, with stiff movements. I can feel that my body begins to panic as he gets closer. He looks two heads taller than me and double the broadness.

"Hey! I'm talking to you! You pathetic little white ass don't deserve a girl like that!"

I tremble in fright, and my knees fell fragile. But as I stand beside Ashley, I don't want to appear weak. So I man up and say with a shaky voice: "That's none of your business!"

The comment doesn't suit him. His face twitches in anger.

"What did you say!" he yells at my face, now only standing two meters away from me.

"Hey. Relax, big guy. He is just my friend, and he is just driving me home," Ashley says, trying to sooth him. For some reason, I feel like that I should handle the situation, so I reply: "I said, it's none of your business! Fuck off!"

He explodes in anger and pulls his hand back, like he is preparing an attack. The next second, he shoots towards me. Luckily, he stumbles over his own feet, but everything still happens too quickly for me to react, since I'm frozen in fear. His hand hits my jaw, and I immediately fall to the ground. Even though it only scrapes my face, it still blackens for my eyes, and I almost faint. I can hear Ashley scream: "No. Stop." Through my blurred vision, I can see that she steps in between us and stops him from kicking me. He pushes her aside but doesn't kick me.

"Pff... Such a weak loser," he says drunkenly. "Kiss my shoe! If you don't want more of this," he laughs in a mean way. I tremble in pain and fear. I raise my head and support my body with my elbows. The pain makes my mind completely blank, and I just submissively follows his order. But as I'm moving my face towards his shoe, I hear a loud shout.

"Hey!What going on!" It's the voice of Khalon. Khalon and Jadyn is running towards me from Jadyn's car.

"I'm just showing this white boy his rightful place!" The big brute says.

"Get off him your drunken fool," Khalon yells and hits him right at his noise. The drunken guy doesn't get a chance to react as Khalon's fist strikes with lightning speed. The brute shouts in pain. Khalon grabs him by the shoulders and swings him around so he spins in the air and tumbles to the ground.

"Argh.. Motherfuckers..." the brutes grunts on the ground while he crawls a bit and tries to get up.

"Now, fuck off!" Khalon orders. I'm completely amazed by his decisive actions and of his power. The way he swiftly took control over the situation, and completely disarmed the big guy with a single hit. The drunk crawls towards the cafe.

"Are you okay, Jules?" Khalon grabs my arm below the armpit and lifts me up. Ashley runs to my side.

"Awe, Jules! What a drunken idiot! Does it hurt?" she cries. I feel safe again in Khalon's arms, but at the same time still extremely humiliated. I suddenly realize that I actually would have kissed his feet if Khalon didn't had come and saved me. I feel even more grateful towards him.

"I'm okay. He only scratched me. Thanks Khalon!" I try to appear strong, but I can feel my legs shake beneath me. Khalon still supports me, almost carrying me towards my car.

"But you are bleeding?!" Ashley whines.

"Maybe I should drive you two home," Khalon asks while he pads my lips with a handkerchief.

"Thanks, but don't worry," I still try to hide my pain.

"No way. I insist," he says with a determined tone.

"Thanks Khalon and Jadyn. I don't dare to think of what would have happened if you hadn't shown up," Ashley says appreciatively. Khalon guides me to the back-seats. Ashley gets in next to me. Suddenly Jadyn comes with a plastic glass full of ice cubes and hands it to me through the car window.

"Here you go. This should help with your jaw," he says with a smile. He must have picked it up at the cafe, while Khalon where helping me.

"Thanks a lot!" he say honestly.

For a while we drive in silence. I feel weak and still ashamed that I couldn't protect myself. Khalon breaks the silence: "I just can't stand how some guys think they can treat you white guys. What a fucking jerk."

"We are lucky to have someone like you, Khalon!" Ashley says filled with gratitude.

"Yeah, thanks Khalon," I say. I also feel extremely grateful and don't know how to thank him probably. Somehow in a strange way, I feel in dept to him.

"Come on. It's nothing. I should have broken his fat nose!" I'm a bit stunned by his anger and powerful voice. For the rest of the drive, I still feel shaken from the violent episode, but at the same time, I have a strange, fascinated feeling towards Khalon. An attentiveness and curiosity about how Khalon where able to dominate the other guy so quickly, captivate my mind.